Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally removed her tiny panties before once again pushing his cock inside her.

***

The black limousine made it's way down the long gravel drive. He wanted to surprise his beautiful wife. He would never have allowed her to spend their anniversary alone. It was still only 9pm. He had ordered luxury food to be delivered shortly so that they could eat together. Oh and of course, champagne. And he hoped she would love the beautiful diamond necklace he had bought her. He had visions of her wearing it and nothing else. She would look stunning.

But why was his father's car parked outside? The kids were with her mother, so he couldn't have come to visit them. He hoped there wasn't a problem. He felt nervous. A sense of foreboding. What was going on?

He quietly opened the front door and left his luggage in the large hall. Then headed to the kitchen. The long table still had plates and glasses littered. And an empty bottle of champagne. His heart pounded. Where were they?

Alexey slowly and quietly climbed the stairs. He could hear some groaning coming from their bedroom. Oh God no. Not Yulia and his father.

The door was slightly ajar; he gently pushed it open a little further. The room was dim but once his eyes adjusted he saw his wife laying on the bed in only her stockings and heels. His father had his head between her legs which he held wide open. He listened to the vile slurping sounds of his father eating his wife's pussy, while she groaned beneath the feel of his soft tongue on her clitoris.

But now his father was pulling himself up and pushing his cock inside her.

"Yeah fuck me hard my love. Make me come like you always do." Yulia screamed and panted.

Alexey watched in horror. Mesmerised in shock as his father pounded her. Back and forth, in and out until he finally gasped before pulling his cock from her and showering her tits with his creamy cum.

They were both startled as they heard the bedroom door slam shut.

----------------------------

A year later and Alexey was now well set up in London. He had vowed never to speak to his lecherous father ever again. As for Yulia it was decided the children would remain with her, but Alexey could visit whenever he wanted. He knew it wouldn't be very often as he could no longer bear the sight of her.

She had been everything he had ever wanted. He had loved her so very much, but after hours of discussions and arguments, it was clear she had never really loved him. It had simply suited her to marry him for the sake of respectability.

His mother had been furious with her husband Andrei, and threatened him with divorce. But she was no longer young and so wanted to continue with her comfortable life. She would never forgive him but knew she was probably just one of many he had cheated with. Yet it had suited her in a way as she no longer wanted sex with him. But to fuck his daughter in law had been just so wrong. And she hated what he had done to their son.

Alexey and Yulia agreed to remain married for the sake of appearances, though many were in little doubt as to the true nature of their arrangement They would not divorce for the foreseeable future, but if either wished to re-marry then it was a discussion they would have.

Alexey felt this would be very unlikely from his side. Women now disappointed him. He would never want a wife again. The only thing a woman was good for was fucking. For giving him what he wanted. For pleasing him. And he would make sure he sampled many.

He looked out of the window of his Park Lane apartment. He had a stunning view of Hyde Park. He watched the endless stream of traffic below. Exotic cars, black cabs and red buses. Though thankfully, there was no sound through his heavily glazed windows. He loved London. The buzz, the vibe, the culture. The women.

He had severed all business ties with his father, though he had been given huge funds to use for his new ventures. Property in London was definitely ripe for investment and he was now building quite a portfolio. He had good connections with Russian mafia and some of his deals were very unsavoury and definitely not always above board, but he was also looking at opening restaurants and clubs. To legitimise some of his money. Perhaps even some with suitable girls to provide services.

He held his phone to his ear. "Yes Yasmin, send three of your best girls to meet me at The Blue Beluga tomorrow night. A selection to choose from. I will decide which one ticks the right boxes and she will spend the night with me. I'm feeling extremely lustful, so she needs to be good. Very good. Able to satisfy all my needs."

"Perhaps you might want all three?" She asked.

"Maybe you're right. I just want to fuck hard. I haven't had a woman in a couple of weeks and I'm feeling extremely horny."

They arranged the time and Alexey ended the call. Yasmin knew that any girl would need to be up for very hard core sex with him. He had quite a reputation for being rough. It was clear he had little respect for women now after his wife had cheated on him. He most definitely wasn't looking for love.

***

Jon his driver rushed to his door to open it. Alexey stepped out in his expensive black suit, a white voile open shirt and a gold chain around his neck. He was an extremely handsome man. Chiselled features, stunning blue eyes and dark bouncy hair. All the women watched him as he entered. He was a very hot sexy man and it was quite clear what he was likely looking for. He knew most women wanted him, but he looked at none of them.

"Mr Petrov welcome. Your guests are already waiting for you at your table." The hostess informed him, before leading the way.

The Blue Beluga club was owned by a famous Russian billionaire called Viktor Gregori. Alexey had helped Viktor with many business deals, due to his connections. Viktor was often in debt to him.

He always had the same table, set back a little from the dance floor. He didn't want to be watched and he often wanted privacy. Tonight was probably going to be one of those nights.

Three gorgeous women were already sat chatting together. When they saw him, they stopped. All of them pouting at this gorgeous man. All vying for his attention.

Cristal was blonde and attractive with a nice pair of enhanced tits. She wore a tight silver bodycon dress which pushed her tits high. Very nice thought Alexey.

Leanne was also blonde. Though not quite as sexy as Cristal. She was wearing a very short black dress, cut away at her hips. She was a little flat chested for Alexey's taste, but nonetheless, still very attractive.

But Nadia was the one who caught his eye most. Her hair was jet black like a raven. Incredible blue eyes and bright red full lips. She was wearing a very tight fitting black vinyl catsuit with a gold belt and gold shoes. The shiny fabric was stretched tantalisingly across her large tits, the outline of her nipples poking through temptingly. She was fucking hot and looked like she would be up for anything. A night of sex with this one could be very entertaining he thought.

He was sat between Nadia and Cristal and every so often he would snog them both. His hands ran up and down both their legs. He felt horny. He knew which one he would choose to fuck. He looked forward to removing that sexy catsuit, getting her naked before fucking her in every hole. And just to seal the deal, she was Russian.

They had already drunk three bottles of Krug when Alexey ordered another. And then Viktor appeared at their table.

"Alexey my friend how are you?" He asked. As usual he had some young attractive whore on his arm, yet he was still eyeing up the girls who sat with Alexey. Nadia in particular. He had quite a penchant for women dressed in tight sexy vinyl.

"I am good Vik. I will be in touch with you shortly re our latest deal, but as you can see, tonight I am otherwise occupied." He said as he pulled the two girls towards him, kissing them hard.

"Yes, I will leave you to it. I can see you will be busy. I'll phone you this week and we'll get together." He said before walking away with his hand firmly placed on his young whore's ass.

Alexey was now on his phone to his driver.

"Well ladies it has been lovely having you all here, but I have now decided who will come home with me tonight. Leanne and Cristal. My driver will be here in ten minutes and will take you both home. Nadia, you will be coming with me."

She smiled victoriously at the others before sidling up to Alexey and kissing him hard and raunchily. He was eager to get her back to his apartment and fuck her. His cock stood prominent in his pants. She looked to be exactly the kind of whore he needed for the night.

***

Alexey's butler opened the door to let them in. He didn't show any kind of reaction when he saw Nadia. It was not his place to publicly judge Alexey's choice in women. His choice in whores. He knew there was only one thing he required from her and that was quite understandable after his wife's betrayal. He knew it would be a long time until Alexey could trust another woman. Maybe never.

Alexey took Nadia by the hand and directly led the way up the huge staircase to his bedroom. There was no need for any niceties. He just wanted to get down to some serious fucking. He felt beyond horny especially as he listened to the sound of her sexy catsuit rustling and creaking as she climbed the stairs with him. He was aching to get it off her to see what was beneath.

He opened the door to his huge room. Nadia was in awe of the sexy modern furnishings. The mirrors around the room and on the ceiling. He clearly liked to watch while he fucked his women.

He locked the door then came towards her.

"Lay on the bed." He instructed.

He started to strip off his clothes while he watched her. She was so fucking hot. She watched as he took off his tight pants, his eager cock springing out at her. He was certainly one attractive man and his cock was really large and hard. She wanted it inside her. She felt wet and began to writhe around on the bed, her shiny suit squeaking and rustling. Alexey's cock twitched at the sight and sound of her. Fuck he wanted to get his prick in one of her holes

She started to sit up. "Lay down. Don't move until I tell you." He said.

He now straddled her, his cock and scrotum sliding against the soft pvc. He started to unclip her belt, then tossed it aside. His hands began to knead her generous tits, pulling on her hard nipples beneath the shiny fabric. He leant forward to kiss her ravenously, then pushing himself towards her face, he said.

"Open your mouth for me whore. Suck my cock!" He pushed himself inside, roughly fucking her mouth hard, his large balls rubbing against her chin.

Back and forth, in and out his large cock glided in her saliva filled mouth, touching the back of her throat and making her gag. Over and over.

But now he leapt off her and pulled her up from the bed.

"Get down and suck my cock." He growled.

She squatted down, the tight vinyl creaking, then took hold of his large prick and leisurely licked him before taking him to the back of her throat. He held her head firmly in place as he fucked her mouth hard. She gagged and groaned as he sank his cock in as far as it would go.

"Oh Yeah that's good baby!" He groaned. "Fuck me with your mouth whore." He said, pounding her hard.

He finally withdrew his cock from her. "Come here." He said as he pulled her up.

They stood in front of the mirrored wall. Him behind her. He lifted her hair and kissed the back of her neck, his hands reaching round for her breasts, squeezing and stroking them. Then reaching down to her crotch he squeezed the tight shiny vinyl. Nadia groaned. Her pussy was dripping for him. She wanted his cock to fill her up.

"I want to fuck you now. Let's open this up." He said as he stroked the vinyl.

"The zipper runs down my back." She told him.

"No I've got other plans. I hope you're not too attached to your sexy catsuit." He said as he pulled on her nipples and nuzzled into her, their eyes meeting in the mirror.

"You're such a sexy bitch. Let's get this off you now and see what you have underneath."

He rubbed his hands over the shiny soft fabric that covered her tits and belly, then taking hold of the thin soft vinyl with with both hands he wrenched hard. There was a loud ripping sound as he tore it open down the front seam, tearing it wide apart, then ripping upwards so that her delicious large tits bounced and rippled out from their covering. Nadia giggled.

"Oh yeah Alexey. Rip it! Tear it off me and fuck me!" She growled.

"I knew you would have perfect tits under this. And now I want to suck them and eat your pussy." He told her as he led her to the bed.

He pushed her back on to the silky sheets then took hold of the ripped plastic and tore further beneath her.

"Lift your legs." He said as he ripped it open beyond her ass.

He parted the torn catsuit wide so that he could get to her gorgeous large tits, then gathering them up with both hands he sucked and chewed lasciviously on her delicious puffy pink areolas and nipples.

Then making his way down to her naked pussy. "Open your legs wide for me baby. I'm going to eat that delicious wet cunt of yours." He told her as he pulled back her fleshy hood to reveal her pink glistening nub.

"Mmmm delicious, and so hard and swollen for me." He said as he sucked and tongued her before pushing his fingers inside her extremely wet cunt.

Nadia groaned and bucked as Alexey pleasured her most sensitive area. He was so good with his tongue. It felt exquisite, though she felt sad her gorgeous new sexy catsuit was already ruined on its first outing!

But now she was bucking hard against his tongue as an intense orgasm flooded her body. Sex with Alexey was definitely very good.

"Let's take this off you now." he said as he grabbed hold of the collar and ripped it apart.

And now he was frantically peeling the sexy suit from her body. Ripping it down her arms, before removing her shoes and tugging it down her legs. He threw the crumpled vinyl aside. At last she was completely naked.

"Get on top of me and fuck my cock." He told her.

She sat down on his huge member. Gasping as he entered her and filled her up. She bounced up and down on him, her large tits jiggling as he fucked her.

But now he wanted her ass. "Lay on your back baby." He instructed.

He lifted her legs high then went down on her, licking and fingering her small flowery hole, pushing his tongue inside. Then spreading her legs wide, he started to push inside her. God she felt deliciously tight.

Nadia groaned and screamed as his huge cock opened her up, slowly splitting her apart. She breathed deeply and remained still as he entered her.

"Oh yeah that feels so good Alexey. Fuck my ass baby." She groaned.

And now he was starting to pound her. Slowly at first, then faster and faster he fucked her back and forth. His hands tight around her neck. Nadia was gasping for air, then screaming with pain and pleasure. She rubbed her clit as he fucked her hard.

Alexey stopped and breathed deeply, groaning as his cock exploded inside her. His white gloopy cum trickling from her ass on to the satin sheets. He pulled himself from her and headed towards her face.

"Open your mouth and clean me. Lick up all my cum." He told her.

She obediently licked and sucked his cock until he was totally clean.

Alexey lay next to her. "Mmmm that was delicious Nadia. You are one hell of a sexy woman and I look forward to having you again shortly." He told her, before fucking her three or four times that night before finally tiring of her.

Nadia was just beginning to doze next to him when she felt him pulling her up from his bed.

"Let me show you your bedroom now," He said as he led her naked from his room.

***

He would not allow her to sleep the remainder of the night with him. He would never allow himself the intimacy of sleeping with a woman again.

Women were only to be used for sex now. Entirely for his complete sexual pleasure.

He never wanted to be tricked again.

He would never allow himself to fall in love again. Ever.

To be continued...

12