Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Alfie King fucks 19 yr old with big breasts.
5.3k words
4.66
8.2k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living in London for quite a number of years. Occasionally returning to Moscow to visit my kids, but I preferred them to come to me. Still not wanting to set eyes on their mother.

My life was good now. My business interests well under control. A huge property portfolio consisting of apartments, offices, restaurants, clubs, shops. And of course I was also involved with some shadier stuff too. Girls and drugs. I was known as 'The Rat', and people were careful how they dealt with me. They knew of my connections to the mafia. They knew I could be dangerous.

Yet women were literally desperate for me! It seemed my reputation as a rough yet attentive lover with a very large cock, preceded me! There was never a shortage of willing women for me to fuck.

I had just returned from a party thrown by Lucian Natas. He was a kinky bastard and much secrecy surrounded him. Some even said he was the Devil, which frankly, was ridiculous. Anyway, I had picked up six sexy women who were all prepared to come back to my apartment.

I took them all to my bedroom where I told them to lay on my huge bed. Then one by one I stripped them all, tearing their clothes from them. And now they all lay naked. A mass of rippling flesh writhing around with each other. I watched them as they pleasured each other. Eventually I lay between them, engulfed by their rippling tits and pussies, sucking and licking them all while they in turn, lavished my cock with their mouths or delicious wet cunts. It was a glorious orgy of delicious naked flesh. Finally I fucked them all until daylight.

I loved sex and never tired of it. I loved women, but purely for their bodies now. Never allowing myself to become involved. Never falling for them.

There was no shortage of willing women in London. I could have had a different one every night if I wanted. And frankly, I did want!

***

I had recently purchased a new club which I named Tatas. A bit of a take on Hooters and The Bunny Club. This particular evening I had arranged a meet of a few of my business contacts.

Alfie King was a really tough man of 74, a true old school London gangster. He had grown up the hard way in the East End of London, the son of immigrants from Russia; yet even in his latter years, he still controlled his huge property empire along with other, shall we say, not quite so respectable businesses too.

He was already sat at the table talking with the others. I studied his weathered, ruddy face as I approached him. Perhaps once he could have been considered good looking, but now his red nose looked overly large and pitted. His eyes old and deep set and his wrinkles, deep crevices. His remaining hair was steel grey, shaved to a stubble, and he sported a grey moustache to try and detract from his large nose. He looked well worn and tough. A hard face.

On this occasion, he wanted to see me about a particular shipment he was thinking of bringing in. To see if I was interested in investing. The return would be huge.

A number of us were sat at the table of my extremely popular club. The hostesses were all attractive and well endowed young women dressed in tight white t shirts which clung to their tits, and pale pink latex micro skirts ending just below their asses. Strictly no bras were allowed to be worn. The guys liked to see their hard nipples displayed through their tight shirts.

It was private members only, and needless to say the guys flocked to pay their membership fee to join. All my girls had been carefully selected and were 'checked' regularly.

Alfie was holding court as usual - even at his age, he could still be the centre of attention!

"I just fuckin' love it when you invite me to this place Alexey. Great food, great booze, great dope and fuckin' great sexy shiksas! Just look at all those bleeding erect nipples. My cock's fuckin' throbbing in my pants already." He said, in his strong cockney accent.

I laughed. You could never hold him down with women, even at 74. "I'll see who I can arrange for you. If we do this deal, you can take your pick." I told him.

We sat talking, thrashing out a deal between us. It was finally decided I would invest five million to start, then more if the shipments were successful. I also intended to open channels into Russia. This is what he really wanted from me, and with my huge network of contacts this could easily be arranged. My customers always appreciated high grade stuff.

"Bring the Vodka and glasses!" I shouted to one of the girls I hadn't seen before.

She looked young but extremely sexy and attractive - and a nice pair of tits! Alfie noticed too.

"Mmmm she's a hot little thing. What's 'er name? Looks like she's got a good pair of tits on 'er."

"She's new Alfie. I haven't met her before."

She soon returned with a tray of shot glasses and two bottles of vodka. Everyone watched as she bent her tight latex clad ass over the table, her tits jiggling as she unloaded her tray.

"Pour them out for everyone." I instructed.

"Of course Mr Petrov." She spoke with a very plummy, posh English accent.

"Oh yeah. Nice bit of posh tottie. What's your name babe?" Asked Alfie.

"I'm Montana Davis, Mr King."

"Call me Alfie, doll. You know I love posh tottie. They're normally fuckin' 'ot in bed. How about you Montana. Are you good in the sack? Did they tell you about the 'Extra work' available. Do you fuck on the side?" He asked.

"Yes, I was informed when I joined. And yes, I am up for sex. I love it!"

"Good girl! You look very young though. How old are you?"

"Nineteen, but I've had a lot of experience. I've had a lot of sex."

"So what does mummy and daddy think of their privately educated daughter working as a fucking whore?"

"I don't give a shit. I haven't spoken to them in a year. And actually I'm not a whore. I'm a hostess."

So it seemed Montana was clearly a bit of a rebel. Perhaps I should take her home with me and see just how experienced she was. Perhaps even educate her myself - especially before I sent her off to Alfie King, who clearly wanted her. I knew he could be pretty rough with women.

Montana had filled all the shot glasses now. I raised my glass to Alfie. "Here's to the success of our deal. Nostrovia!"

"Lachaim" He replied before throwing the vodka down and refilling his glass. "Sit on mi lap babe." He instructed Montana.

He pulled his chair back so that she could straddle him. He lifted her on to his cock which was bulging through his pants. She gyrated on his lap and he started to kiss her neck down towards her tits, before squeezing her hard nipples which jutted out of her tight t shirt.

"Mmm you're a fuckin sexy little whore ain't ya." He said before he pushed his sloppy tongue into her mouth, his hands stroking all over her tight latex skirt. "Would you like Uncle Alfie to fuck you babe?" He asked.

"Oh yes Mr King." She said before he lifted her skirt, then slid his pudgy fingers inside her damp panties. She squealed as he pushed inside her pussy.

"Yeah you're a right randy little bitch aren't you." He said, sucking his fingers. "Well sadly I don't have time now, cos the Missus is expecting me 'ome, but I'll make sure Alexey 'ere brings you to my club very soon, and we can get to know each other a lot better."

I nodded to him as he slid Montana from his lap then stood up ready to leave.

"Pleasure to do business as usual Rat. And don't forget to bring that tasty little bird with you next time you visit. Consider her part of the deal too." He said as he shook my hand.

I started to say my good byes to all his men, then spotted Montana leaving after she'd cleared the glasses.

"Montana, when you finish in an hour, come to my office." I instructed. I aimed to take her home and fuck her. She needed trying out before Alfie got ahold of her!

***

I was just going through some paperwork, sipping yet more vodka when Monta knocked on my door.

"Enter." I shouted.

She sauntered in. Not the slightest bit shy.

"I've finished my shift Mr Petrov. You wanted me?" She said provocatively.

She seemed to know full well what was expected of her. No doubt briefed that if the boss wanted her, she obliged - no matter what was required. I'm sure she knew it would be in her interest to do so.

"Yes I do. We haven't met before tonight, and I always like to get to know all my girls. Especially if an important guest takes an interest in them. And Alfie seems quite taken with you. I presume You've been briefed fully on 'overtime'? I take it you are up for it?"

"Yes Mr Petrov."

"Good, then you will come home with me tonight so that we can get to know each other. I need to know just how experienced you are before I let Alfie King loose on you. He is a difficult man and has certain tastes and requirements. I need to know you will be able to handle him before I let him spend time with you. This is a very important deal I am doing with him, and I can't let an insignificant little whore jeopardize it. Do you understand what I am saying Montana?"

"Yes Mr Petrov. I won't let you down."

"Good. Then you will spend the night with me in my home where I will fuck you, and I will see just how well educated you are."

"Of course Sir." She knew exactly how to respond to the boss and she felt sure she could give him exactly what he wanted. She may be fairly young, but she was good with her mouth, pussy and ass, and her tits never let her down. She was confident she wouldn't disappoint.

***

We were sat in the back of my limo. "So what's your story? What is a young educated woman like you doing working effectively, as a server and whore?"

"I like sex Mr Petrov so I thought the role would be perfect for me. Also, I got expelled from school and my parents threw me out."

"Call me Alexey when we are in private. What happened?"

"I attended a top private girls' boarding school on the south coast. It was like a bloody prison and in my final year I got friendly with one of the electricians. I fancied him like hell, and the feeling was mutual. Anyway I was able to sneak him into my bedroom. I had just turned eighteen, so I let him take my virginity.

After that we had sex together pretty regularly - he was fucking hot and randy! But then his wife became suspicious when he started staying over. Seems that between her and the school they worked out he was up to something and they decided to do a spot search.

They found us both naked on my bed. In fact he was just going down on me, when the door opened and there stood my house mistress, horrified to see Tom the electrician with a mouth full of my muff!

And so I was expelled, and poor Tom lost his job and his wife!"

"Then your parents threw you out?"

"Not immediately. Of course it was a terrible shock and so, very embarrassing to my army officer father and his perfect 'Stepford Wife' - my real mother died when I was young. So they both brought me back from school to their beautiful country home, but one week they went away so I was left to my own devices. I decided to have a party. And of course I invited Tom.

Actually it was more of a fest than a party. An orgy. Everyone was having sex all over the place and it was great to have Tom fuck me again. But then the bloody parents decided to come home early and it was them, this time, who caught Tom with a mouthful of my cunt yet again!

The wife couldn't stand the shame, so I was given some stash and told to leave. Good riddance to both of them I said, and now Tom and I live in a nice little pad not too far from your club."

"So how does Tom feel about the 'extras' of your job?"

"Don't know, as I haven't actually told him yet. But I reckon he would be pretty turned on to hear I'm gonna be screwed by older men. Like I said, he's a randy bastard. He'd probably like to watch me being fucked!"

Hmmm, seemed she was a bit of a rebel and could be up for quite a bit of fun with me. My cock was hardening. I bent over to kiss her and she willingly opened her mouth and started to rub my bulging pants with her hand.

"Sir we're here now." The driver announced.

***

So now we were in my bedroom sitting on the large black leather sofa, drinking champagne. We had done a few lines which really loosened us up, and Montana was unzipping my pants. She gasped when my huge prick sprang out at her.

"Christ I'd heard rumours, but your cock really is as wide as a Coke can. You're frigging massive!"

"Yeah and when you've been fucked by it baby, no-one else's will ever seem the same!"

She bent down to lick my smooth head then slowly slid it between her moist lips. I groaned as she took it in as far as she could. But my cock is not only wide, its pretty long too. She was struggling to deal with it.

"Lick it here baby" I said, holding it up.

She ran her soft wet tongue underneath, along my length. God it felt good. I was twitching. I was looking forward to getting inside her pussy.

"Take your top off." I told her.

She immediately lifted it over her head to reveal two delicious rounded, perky DD cup tits. Both rosy pink nipples had been pierced. I immediately lunged towards them, taking her areolas deep into my mouth, twirling the piercings with my tongue, sucking and nibbling them. I love big tits and can easily spend hours playing with a good juicy, ripe pair!

Montana was groaning as I played with them. "Stand up now."

She did as she was instructed. "Take off your panties but leave the skirt on, then climb up on the table."

She looked exceedingly sexy. Topless, her tits jiggling as she swayed to the music. Her naked ass enveloped by the tight, shiny pink latex. Her cunt was level with my lips as I sat on the sofa. I peeled up the front of the creaky skirt to reveal her gorgeous waxed pussy. Just the smallest snatch of hair still remained. I pulled back her hood to reveal her pierced clit.

"Fuck, you sexy bitch. You love you're piercings don't you."

"Yeah, they feel so sexy when they're nibbled. Tom loves to play with them."

I wasn't really interested in what Tom liked to do. Just what I wanted to do with her. I pushed my head between her legs, sucking and nibbling her clit. Opening up her slick pink opening, pushing in my fingers. Fucking her with three of them while I continued to suck on her hard nub.

"Oh yeah Alexey, fuck my clit. Make me come baby." She groaned as she gyrated hard against my lips and tongue. And now she spasmed hard as she climaxed. Her sweet juices filling my mouth.

I turned her around and lifted the skirt to reveal her tight little ass. "Have you had anal baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah Alexey. I love it. Fuck my ass please."

I took her cheeks in my hands and pulled them apart to reveal her tight little puckered hole. She groaned as I licked her crack, spitting on her hole before pushing in my finger and fucking her with it. Time to fuck it I thought.

I lifted her off the table than took her over my shoulder and threw her on to my black silky bed. She watched me as I stripped off all my clothes.

"You're a very fit man for your age Alexey. I'm looking forward to that large prick inside me." She groaned.

I took a bottle of oil from a drawer and squirted it all over then climbed on to her and kneaded her delicious oily tits before sucking hard on her nipples again. I handed her a condom and told her to put it on me.

She slowly peeled it down and covered my throbbing cock, then I pushed it into her mouth for her to suck. I climbed on top of her and writhed around on her oily body, the oily latex. It felt fucking hot. I peeled it up to get to her cunt then rammed my stiff shaft straight into her. She screamed as I pushed in and out hard, her tits jiggling as I pounded her.

"Oh shit Alexey you're so fucking huge, you're ripping me apart. I'm gonna come baby." She screamed as she shuddered around my cock.

"You randy little bitch. You really do love sex don't you." I said as I snogged her hard and pounded her again. She climaxed time after time until it was my turn. My cock needing satisfaction now.

"Time to open up that little ass hole and fuck it now baby." I said as I straddled her.

I pushed my fingers through the tight slippery latex and ripped hard before stripping it off her. I took hold of the torn latex and tied it around her neck and pulled her up with it from the bed, standing her in front of the mirrored wall.

"I want to watch you being fucked in the ass by me." I said as I pulled her by the latex collar around her neck. She was still wearing heels and looked fucking hot naked, restrained by the shiny pink collar.

I opened up her ass and pushed in my fingers, then took hold of a dildo and slowly slipped it inside her. She groaned as I fucked her with it, and now I was rubbing my sheathed cock before slowly entering her. She tensed and screamed as I pushed in.

"Rub your clit!" I instructed.

"Fuck it hurts, you're so big. You're ripping my arse open." She screamed, but I ignored her and continued.

I fucked her hard, covering her mouth with my hand to stifle her screams. Fuck it was hot. Watching her in the mirrors, her tits bouncing wildly as I thrust back and forth. In and out of her tight puckered hole. Restrained by my hand and the latex round her throat.

And now I could feel her tightening, straining around my cock as she began to spasm, finally pushing me over the edge. I growled and groaned as we both came at the same time.

"Fuck that was so good Alexey." She said as I released her, both of us collapsing on the bed.

"I loved watching you baby." She told me. And after we had both showered together, we resumed our sexual fest again, fucking all night long. On the bed, on the table, standing in front of the mirrors, in the shower. Everywhere possible.

She was good. A natural. I now knew I could risk Alfie King fucking her.

--------------------------

I was sitting at my desk in my office at Moscow Nights. It was a classy restaurant in the heart of Mayfair and had been going a couple of years now, before I started Tatas. I was thinking of leaving for Moscow at the end of the week. I needed to speak to people regarding Alfie's deal and it would be a good opportunity to catch up with my kids. Naturally I didn't want to see my wife. I hadn't spoken to her for a while now and I certainly had no inclination to see her.

I was just about to arrange for my plane to be made available for me when my phone rang. It was Viktor.

"Hello Viktor. How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"I'm good Alexey. Actually really good. I have a new woman - well more of a girl really. She's only nineteen and she's completely gorgeous."

Bless him. At nearly 70 it seemed he was still able to pull. Not surprising though, given his worth.

"That's great Vik. So what can I do for you?"

"I've heard rumours of a deal with Alfie King and I'd like to be included."

"I guess you know about the shipments then?"

"Yes, and like you, I have connections in Russia and most of Europe. We could create a cartel." He said.

"Hmmm. Let me give it some thought. How much would you be prepared to invest?"

"Five mill to start. More if needed." He said.

"Ok I'll talk to Alfie about it and see if he would be happy to include you. Though you'll owe me if I can persuade him."

"Of course Alexey. I always see you right whenever you help me don't I? By the way we're coming to Moscow Nights on Saturday. If you're there you can meet my gorgeous Scarlett."

"I may be in Moscow, but if I'm around I'll see you." I told him before hanging up.

Immediately I googled Viktor and came across latest photos from newspapers. His nineteen year old Scarlett was drop dead gorgeous. Stunning auburn hair, a fantastic figure with large tits and so, so fucking sexy. I knew I needed to meet her.

***

"Hello Alfie. I've had a conversation with Viktor. He wants in on the shipment deal and is prepared to put in 5 mill initially. I've dealt with him for years so I know he's good for it. Between all of us we could maybe create a cartel in Europe and beyond."

12