Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm you could be right. Let's give him initial involvement and we'll see how he performs. If he gets the deals done with Europe then we'll involve him further. The first shipment arrives next month so I need you to sort the logistics."

"Sure. I'm going to Moscow tomorrow to get things started there, so we need to get together on my return."

"Yeah, you're right. We will need to get together so let's set a date at my club. And make sure you bring that nice bit of hot totty with you. Tell her to wear something sexy as uncle really wants to screw her." He laughed.

I had arranged my trip for the next day in order to be back in time for the weekend. I wanted to be home to discuss things with Victor, but also I wanted to meet his new whore. She could possibly form part of our deal. From what I could see of her photos I felt pretty certain I would want to fuck her.

--------------------------------

I had been to plenty of meetings in Moscow and things looked extremely positive. It was now my last night, and I had arranged to see my son and daughter for dinner. We sat at the dinner table chatting. My son wanted to be brought into my business and my daughter was currently in her last year of college.

"I'm not sure Anton. I need to see where I could fit you in, but perhaps it might be better if you worked in your grandfather's business? What does your mother think?"

"She wants me to do something completely different. She wants me to qualify as a lawyer and work in a 'respectable' business. She doesn't want me mixed mixed up with mafia, sex and drugs like you, she said."

"That's not all my business is about. I deal in commodities and property too. All quite respectable actually. How is your mother? Does she have a new man at the moment?"

"Not that I have seen."

"Actually she does." said Myra. "He's quite young too."

My wife was such a cheating bitch. I loathed her.

"Well we both want to visit you in London. Can we come and stay?"

"In the summer baby. It'll be lovely to have you both come." I said, thinking I would have to make certain to keep all my women well under wraps.

***

I arrived home Friday morning and got back to my desk. Alfie was pleased with my progress and looked forward to meeting with me shortly, mentioning Montana yet again.

I decided to arrange for her to accompany me to my dinner at Moscow Nights.

"That's great - and bring Demi too. I would like to take both of you home after dinner if you're up for it." I told her.

Definitely Alexey. I'm sure Demi will be too."

Great, the two of them together would provide a very hot evening for sure.

***

I was sat at my table with Montana and Demi when there was a commotion outside. It seemed Viktor had arrived with his latest muse. The paps had apparently got wind of them, and security had to almost fight them off as they clamoured for their attention while they took photos.

I watched as they both finally walked in and were escorted to their table. Fuck, she really was stunning. Her looks were film star quality - and her figure - wow! She wore a tight, sexy, short pink latex dress which clung to every delicious part of her. A gorgeous rounded butt and huge delicious creamy, rippling tits, which looked for all the world to be completely genuine.

Montana and Demi were both vying for my attention. Both kissing and cuddling me. It looked like I would definitely be in for a good night with them, but now my current interest was with Viktor's very special piece of goods.

"You two order some more champagne. I'm just going to say hello to Viktor Gregori. I need to talk to him about a few things." I said, moving Montana out of my way so I could squeeze past.

As I approached, they were both eating their appetizers and both clinked their champagne glasses. But now Viktor was nuzzling into her and snogging her hard, and unable to resist those delicious tits, his left hand was squeezing and pulling on her nipple through the shiny latex. Fuck, who could blame him. And as I got closer, I noticed all the little blue bruises on her creamy flesh. What a dirty old man! He'd obviously had quite some feast on those tits. Still, once again, I couldn't blame him!

My cock was swelling at the thought of peeling down the shiny latex to release those huge mammaries, then taking them in my mouth. I bet she had huge delicious nipples too.

Fuck! I needed to cool it. I could feel my cock swelling.

"Good evening Viktor. I hope you are enjoying your dinner?" I said in Russian.

I tried not to look at his woman. I didn't want to appear too eager.

"Oh yes Alexey, the food is excellent."

We then continued to talk in Russian regarding our deal and how it all appeared to be going well.

"So, I am glad you made it here tonight. As you know, I wanted to introduce you to my beautiful kroschka. Alexey, please meet my darling Scarlett." He said, as she looked up at me. Christ, she was stunning.

I couldn't take my eyes from her. Her beautiful face. Her sexy body. I knew I desperately wanted to fuck her. But I detected she was not so keen on me; though by the way she kept averting her eyes, she clearly fancied me. Most women do.

"Good evening gorgeous Scarlett." I said as I took hold of her hand and softly kissed it. I couldn't resist circling my tongue, and kissing it lightly, showing her how much I wanted her.

"You are every bit as beautiful as Viktor led me to believe, and the photos in the paper don't do you justice. You are even more sexy in the flesh" I told her, looking deeply into her eyes.

But now I couldn't resist focusing on her heaving rippling breasts. They were so delicious. I really wanted to get to them. I really wanted her. But I watched as she crossed her arm over them, obviously trying to hide them from me.

Viktor continued to talk with me, but I wasn't really interested. Scarlett could see I was focusing on her and she tried to turn away. But I sensed chemistry between us. I knew underneath she wanted me too.

"Well I shall leave you to enjoy your evening together." I told them, but before leaving I invited them to my forthcoming party.

Actually my party was to be more of an orgy. It would be a great opportunity to make sure I had Scarlett. Vik owed me.

***

I headed back to my table to find that Montana and Dani had been joined by two other gorgeous women who it seemed were eager to meet me. I nestled in between them all. All of them keen to please and pleasure me.

But now I could see Scarlett watching. It seemed I was right, she was definitely interested in me. I pushed myself close to all the girls. Montana was kissing me hard and rubbing her delicious tits against me. I was deliberately trying to make Scarlett feel the tiniest bit jealous, though I was uncertain it was working.

They soon got up from their table without the slightest glance in my direction. Fuck I really wanted her. I watched her gorgeous latex clad ass swaying as she left the room. I felt so damned fucking horny. I really needed to fuck her!

"Ok girls. Who's coming back to my place?" I would fuck them instead.

Montana and Demi both agreed to come back. The others apparently moving on to a club.

***

I had spent the night fucking both of them rampantly, imagining I was screwing Scarlett, and now both girls were sleeping in the guest room. I had to find a way to get her to myself. I was determined I would have her. I couldn't explain why I was so attracted to her. I guess she was just so damned sexy and it infuriated me that she was currently with an old man like Viktor. And then of course, the fact she was clearly trying to avoid me made matters worse. I wasn't used to women rejecting me.

"Fuck!" I said slamming the bed with my knuckles.

I turned over and tried to sleep but it just wouldn't come. Eventually I got up from my bed and headed to the guest room. The two girls were making out together.

"Time to include me in your games." I said as I climbed in between them before going down on both their delicious wet pussies.

To be continued .....

12