Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 04

Story Info
A 47yr Alexey gets voluptuous 19yr Scarlett at last.
7.4k words
4.36
4.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Alexey Ratimir Petrov, a rich, powerful and tough Russian businessman who lives in London. He is also known as 'The Rat' and his reputation with women precedes him.

He once loved a woman, but she let him down badly. Will he ever be able to love another?

He was recently introduced to Scarlett, Viktor Gregori's gorgeous and voluptuous young sugar baby. He finds he is instantly attracted to her and aims to fuck her. With or without Viktor's approval!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was lying on top of Dana, playing with her amazing enhanced tits. Both beach balls were pointing firmly upwards as I sucked on her hard pink nipples. I couldn't take my hands from her flesh, squeezing them hard. They were so ridiculous, but I loved them and I wanted to fuck them with my cock. Her creamy skin looked stretched and taught and I couldn't help but notice the fine blue veins that covered her almost translucent flesh. They may have been crazily fake but they still turned me on. I slurped and chewed on them and now they looked wet and shiny from my drool.

Montana currently straddled Dana's face with her pussy while Dana was eating her out. She groaned hard as she slurped and licked Montana's clit and piercing. I continued to lavish her tits before finally breaking away, moving down to her pussy and going down on her. She had a nice neat little cunt. Clearly surgically altered too. It seemed she had purposely designed her body for lust. For fucking. I sucked gently on her clit, noticing her labia had been completely removed. I pushed my fingers inside her very wet, pink opening.

Yet my mind wasn't completely engaged. Bloody Scarlett kept creeping back in! I still felt angry, but I knew I would soon remedy that. She would not be able to escape me next time. She would have to admit her lust for me too.

"Owww! Careful with your teeth Alexey." Screeched Dana.

I had got carried away with my sucking and nibbling of her clit in my anger. I needed to concentrate. I licked gently until she started to buck, but frankly, I just wasn't in the mood for lengthy games. I wanted to wrap this up now.

"Ok girls get on your knees." I instructed.

They both did as I asked and now I rubbed oil into both their ass holes before fingering them. I planned to fuck them both anally.

My huge cock started to enter Montana first. She screamed as my girth opened her up. Then Dana. She too screamed hard. Their fuss was irritating me.

"Keep the noise down and just take my prick!" I growled.

My length was now right inside Dana and I started to pound hard. I needed satisfaction and I wanted it now!

"Oh God Alexey you're so huge." Gasped Dana, breathlessly and who now started to scream again.

"For fuck's sake Dana. Keep it down! Have you never been screwed in the ass before?" I asked.

"Yes, but not by anyone with a cock the size of yours." She moaned.

I wasn't in the mood for this. I just needed a good fuck before bed to release some of my pent up frustration. But this simply wasn't working.

I pulled out of her and she collapsed on the bed. I then slowly pushed inside Montana who was gasping and moaning. I started to thrust in and out, back and forth. She was stifling her moans as I fucked her hard. Over and over again for what seemed ages I fucked her. But it just wasn't happening. My body refused to climax. My prick was wilting.

"Fuuuuck!" I growled as I withdrew, all of us now collapsed on the bed.

It was so rare I couldn't come, but it seemed this evening I was totally fucked up. Scarlett had fucked me up. I needed her out of my mind. And I wanted the two women gone from my room.

They were both very quiet as I lay panting on the bed. Obviously wondering what on earth was wrong with me.

"Montana take Dana to the guest room. I want to be on my own now. I need to sleep."

They both stared at me quizically, then gathered their strewn clothing from the floor and headed out of my bedroom.

***

I struggled to sleep, tossing and turning. Unable to get her out of my mind. What the fuck was wrong with me? She'd had this crazy effect on me from the moment I first saw her. I couldn't remember desiring any female so desperately since I was young. Namely my wife.

And look where that got me!

I had to forget her. Just one fuck with her at my party, then move on. That was all I needed. She would probably disappoint anyway. Most women invariably did. My imagination was running away with me. Once I got those clothes off her, she probably wouldn't match up to my reverie and desires.

I now lay on my back blocking my thoughts of her and finally I began to drift. But now the dreams about 'her' started coming.

She was wearing the sexy red dress I had seen her in, and I was climbing on top of her, my naked body against the slippery soft fabric. We kissed deeply. Randily. She wanted me too. And now I was working my way down her body and carefully unfastening her garters before lifting up the squeaky vinyl to reveal her beautiful naked pussy. I buried my head between her legs and licked and sucked on her clit. I could even smell her gorgeous perfume again. My dream was so vivid.

"Oh take me baby. Please fuck me Alexey, I want you so much." She begged.

I took hold of the soft vinyl with both hands and wrenched hard, tearing her dress apart in two, allowing her huge wobbling breasts to lollop out. Every bit as spectacular as I had imagined. She was incredibly beautiful and sexy laying naked and exposed. Naturally I immediately suckled her breasts. I had dreamed of this since I first saw her.

She groaned. "Take me now baby."

My huge swollen cock entered her moist pussy easily, gliding in and out, coated in her creamy wetness. I fucked her hard and randily as she groaned beneath me.

And then it was over. All too quickly.

I woke up. Fuuck! It had all been a dream. This was beyond crazy, and now my cock was rigid! I started to rub it, but then decided I needed more than just self satisfaction.

I leapt out of my bed and headed towards the room where the two young women were sleeping, my hard, swollen cock leading the way. I needed Dana to help fulfil my fantasy.

***

I slowly opened the door to the guest room. Both girls were asleep in the large bed. The light from the hallway lit the room and they stirred slightly. I walked over to where Dana lay and gently pulled back the covers. My cock was already pretty hard, but when I saw her laying on her back in a see-thru, black baby doll nightdress, it twitched and now stood out like a divining rod in front of me.

Her nightdress did very little to hide her naked body. In fact it clung to her huge tits and made her ridiculous swollen orbs look even more sexy and appealing. I needed to get her back to my bed and play with them. I wanted to shed my load. I wanted to fill her with my cum!

She groaned as I put my arms beneath her to lift her. up I pulled her from the bed and put her over my shoulder. I could feel her huge, firm melons rubbing against me as I carried her back to my room.

"Alexey. What are you doing? Where are we going?" She groaned.

"Shhh. I'm taking you back to my room. I'm going to fuck you properly this time." I told her.

"Let's put you in my bed baby." I said as I lowered her onto the pillow and black satin sheets.

She rubbed her eyes and tried to adjust to the very dim lighting.

"Oooh you want me don't you baby." She said, surveying my huge erect cock.

And now she was leaning forward to take me into her mouth. I gasped as she sucked on me and ran her tongue up and down my length.

"Mmmmm". She groaned as she sucked and slurped hard.

Oh yeah it felt good. I wanted her and those tits.

"Lay back now baby." I instructed, then slowly pulled down her tiny black see thru panties, tossing them aside.

I climbed between her and sank my face in between her legs, eating that gorgeous manicured cunt. Completely unhindered by fleshy cunt lips which had been surgically removed.

I pushed my tongue deep inside her pink glistening opening which was dripping for me, and licked out her creamy woman cum then spread my lips over her vulva and sucked. I was quite literally getting drunk on her womanly juices. She was so fucking hot. I couldn't get enough of her soft, wet,delicious, unhindered cunt.

"Oh that feels so good Alexey." She groaned.

I finally pulled myself away and straddled her, nibbling her hard large nipples through the sheer fabric, but I needed to get to them properly. I took hold of the fine, material with both hands making a hole in it with my teeth before ripping hard until her baby doll was torn in two. She giggled.

"Oh yes Alexey. Play with my tits then fuck me." She said.

"Don't worry, that's exactly what I aim to do." I said, as I tossed the flimsy fabric aside. "Are you on the pill baby?"

"Yeah of course. You can fuck my cunt Alexey. You can fill me with your load. "

I climbed up to her tits and sucked hard on each nipple, licking and chewing. Her tits were firm, but her areolas soft and pink. Quite delicious.

"I want to play with these for a while." I said. "Let's put the light off now, then you climb on top of me and drop those delicious tits into my mouth so that I can suck on them."

"Mmmm that sounds good." She said before leaning towards the switch and turning off the lighting.

There was just a little moonlight coming through the curtains. Not enough to define her face. If I squinted my eyes and imagined hard, she could almost have been Scarlett.

I lay on my back as she mounted me. I opened my mouth ready to take one of her nipples in deeply, and closing my eyes, I suckled hard, massaging and squeezing both of her breasts with my hands. This was heaven. At last those wonderful tits in my mouth. Dana was groaning in ecstasy as I feasted on her tits.

I slurped and suckled for what seemed ages. My cock was throbbing. I needed to fuck her.

"Don't say anything. Just gently mount my cock baby." I told her. I didn't want her voice to shatter my reverie. I was about to fuck Scarlett.

She gasped as her dripping cunt gently slipped down the long meaty length of my cock. Her slippery wet pussy felt divine against my huge shaft.

"And now lean forward and let me have those tits again." I told her.

I was now sucking her delicious nipples and fucking her at the same time.

"Oh Scar..." I stopped myself.

"Oh baby that feels so good. Get on your back now. I want to fuck you hard."

We moved around and now she was laying on her back, her legs wide open for me to enter her. My chest rubbed against her huge melons and I snogged her hard. I've wanted this for so long I thought as I pounded her, back and forth, in and out, harder and harder as she groaned beneath me.

At last I gasped and groaned loudly as I shuddered hard, my cum rising up the length of my cock, filling her up with copious amounts of my gloopy cream. I lay on top of her twitching and groaning as she tightened her wet cunt around me.

"Oh yeah Alexey, you're so good in bed. You're such a hot man." She whispered as she cuddled me.

"Oh fuck baby I needed that. That was so good." I said as I kissed her gently and held her tightly. "You can stay here with me tonight if you like." I told her.

***

The light was now streaming through. It was 7am. I had lasciviously fucked Dana at least three more times. Each time imagining I was fucking Scarlett. My cock wanting ever more. But she didn't realise. She clearly thought she was 'special', having been allowed to remain in my bed all night.

But now that I could see her face clearly, I wanted rid of her!

"Time to go back to the other room." I told her. I didn't want her getting too settled and thinking this was something it wasn't. It had been just a 'need' fuck.

She looked disappointed and ran her sharp finger nail down my chest and kissed me provocatively, her huge melons pressing into me.

"Are you sure about that? We could spend all morning here." She said.

"I am quite sure. I want to sleep, and I want you and Montana to pack up and leave. I have a lot to do when I get up." I told her.

She didn't look happy at all. She moodily gathered her torn clothing then headed to the door without even so much as goodbye. I knew she was angry.

I didn't care.

---------------------------------

Mrs Jen Reynolds entered my office. Her skirt was shorter and tighter than normal. Her lips shiny, bright red. She was definitely coming round to the idea of being screwed by me.

"I just wanted to let you know the last of the invitations were sent off today. Everyone on your list will have them by the end of the week."

"That's great Jen." I stood up and walked towards her. "How about a drink with me after work today? To celebrate all your hard work."

"Yes that would be nice Alexey. Brian isn't expecting me home early tonight."

Oh really, I thought. Was that a hint she was up for sex later I wondered.

"Great. Just you and me." I said as I leant in to kiss her.

She willingly opened her mouth for my tongue and we stood snogging awhile. My hands rubbed down her hips. She was wearing those stockings again. I looked forward to fucking her in them. Shall we say 6pm in the drawing room?"

"Lovely. I'll be there." She said as she pulled away and smiled at me as she walked towards the door.

I was gonna get lucky. I just needed to get that lucky with Scarlett. I needed to speak to Viktor to make certain.

***

"So you should get the invite this weekend." I said to Viktor. "Be certain you are there with Scarlett."

"But she is insistent she won't come. She says she is not, and will not be my payment to you."

"I don't care what she says. You will make sure she comes. You will make sure she pays your debt. Tell her what could happen to you if she doesn't - and to her, if I involve the mafia in this. Make it clear just how dangerous I can be if I am crossed."

"I will make certain she is with me, but I can't legislate for how she might behave towards you. She is a very headstrong young woman who knows her own mind."

"Well just get her here, then I will take it from there. She will be spending the night with me - and that's for certain!"

I ended the call abruptly. Angry as usual. what the hell was wrong with me? I knew I was becoming obsessive. Why did she do this to me?

And maybe I said too much to her the last time we met. Perhaps I went too far? I should have been more subtle with a woman like her. Did she hate me now or would she still be attracted to me?

I wanted her to come willingly - like all the women I fucked. But that was looking increasingly unlikely. I had never forced a woman before, but maybe this would be a first. I sincerely hoped not.

***

Jen entered the drawing room a little after 6pm. She looked nervous.

"What can I offer you to drink Jen? A glass of champagne?"

"Oh yes. That would be lovely, thank you. I haven't had champagne in ages!" She told me.

"Really? No celebrations or date nights with Mr Reynolds?" I asked.

"Sadly, no. He's always so busy these days. We're like ships in the night now. And when he is at home, the children are always around."

"Oh I see. What does he do?"

"He's a senior lawyer. Often away and frequently in the office til late. And when he's home, he's working too."

"It must be difficult for you with the kids."

"Yes it is. But that's life isn't it."

"It doesn't have to be. As you know, I am a very busy man, but I always manage to make time for my ladies."

There was a twinkle in her eye as she looked at me knowingly. I handed her a glass of champagne, then seated myself next to her on the large sofa.

"So how long are you able to stay this evening?" I asked.

"I told him I was working on an important project and I hoped to be home by 11pm. He didn't look too pleased, but the kids are 12 and 14 now, so not exactly babies. They will amuse themselves while he works."

"And what do you intend to do? There is no project now that you've sorted my party. What did you have in mind?"

She blushed and said nothing.

"So you don't know. Well let me give you some ideas." I said taking our glasses and putting them on the table.

I edged my way in close to her and started to kiss her. She opened her mouth for me and we kissed deeply and passionately.

"Tell me Jen. How often do you and your husband have sex?"

"Err not too often nowadays." She looked down. "I think the last time was probably around six months ago. Maybe more actually." She looked embarrassed.

"Well, shall we remedy that? Shall we make that your new project? Would you like to be fucked by me?"

She blushed again and nodded her head. I felt sad for her. She was a lovely woman. A woman who needed to feel desired. She was very attractive and she needed to realise that. She needed someone to appreciate her again.

I kissed her hard then started to unfasten her tied collar, then one by one I opened her buttons of her blouse to reveal her black lacy bra beneath. I pulled down the soft cups of her bra to reveal her sweet motherly breasts. They were probably a C cup and had obviously fed her two children. They were gorgeous. They weren't enhanced or large. They had been used as nature had intended. To feed her kids and give them life.

"Don't stare at my breasts Alexey. They're not pretty anymore. I once had perfect breasts before the children, but now they're covered in stretch marks, and they look like empty sacks."

"Shhhh Jen, They are beautiful. I love them. I love the fact they've been used as nature intended, to nurture your children. You are a lovely woman and very attractive. You are still very sexy."

I leant down to her breasts and kissed them all over, before licking her nipples and sucking her dark areolas into my mouth. She gasped as I suckled hard.

"Oh Alexey that's so good." She groaned.

I suckled awhile before kneeling on the floor. I took hold of the zipper that ran down the length of her leather skirt and slowly opened it up, revealing her stocking tops.

"Oh yes Jen, very sexy, you dark horse." I grinned.

I unzipped further to reveal her little black lace panties. Delicious.

I opened her legs wide and pulled her panties aside, then sinking my face in between, I started to gently lick her pussy. She was wet and wanting and smelt gorgeous. A scent of rose petals. She had clearly prepared herself for this. Obviously hoping I would go down on her.

I wrenched her panties off then pushed my face well into her pussy. Kissing, licking, sucking, her clit and labia. She groaned and squirmed under my tongue. My hands held on to her stockings, slowly stroking their sheer silkiness. My face was glistening and wet from her juices.

I stopped and looked at her. "Shall we take this upstairs Jen? Do you want me to fuck you now?" I asked.

"Oh yes please Alexey. I want you."

***

We entered my bedroom and I was on her immediately, kissing her hard. I liked her. I wanted her.

"Let's take your clothes off." I said as I removed her blouse then unclipped her bra.

I tossed it aside then unzipped her skirt all the way and dropped it to the floor. She now stood in just her stockings and garter belt and her black court shoes.

She went to unclip her suspenders. I brushed her hand away.

"No leave them on, and your shoes. You look sexy, I want to fuck you like that. Lay down on the bed while I undress." I told her.

I quickly removed my shirt and pants, then stripped off my boxers, my huge erect cock springing out at her.

"Oh my God Alexey, you're huge!" She gasped.

"And I'm about to fill you up with it. You will enjoy this fuck like nothing before." I told her.

12