Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take you in my mouth first?" She asked. She wanted to taste me.

"Turn on your side so I can eat your pussy too." I told her.

We were both in the 69 position, sucking, licking, slurping at each other's intimate parts. It was delicious as she licked my length and gently sucked on me. I had her open wide, pushing my fingers inside her, opening her ready to receive my huge member. My tongue teased her clit, sucking and licking her. She squirmed and groaned as I ate her out.

But now I wanted to fuck her.

"Do I need to use a condom?" I asked.

"No all is good. You can fuck me bareback!" She laughed.

I climbed on top of her and slowly pushed my large cock inside her dripping wet cunt. It was quite clear she really wanted this. She gasped at first as I slowly opened her up with my large cock head. But after two kids she was well able to accommodate me.

"Oh Alexey you feel so good." She said as I filled her up and slowly fucked her.

I kissed her gently and sensuously. I really wanted her to enjoy this. She deserved special treatment. She'd been neglected for too long. I wanted to make her come.

My cock slipped in and out of her easily. She felt soft, warm and wet. But now it was time to make her come before I did.

I pulled out of her then headed to one of my cupboards. I returned with a large vibrator, then lay down between her legs. I spat on the vibrating toy then slowly pushed it inside her cunt, at the same time as placing my lips around her clit. I sucked and licked her clit whilst drilling her back and forth with the large throbbing toy. She groaned and writhed beneath me and I knew it wouldn't be long until she climaxed.

I put the toy aside and climbed onto her and grinded my cock into her. Her rhythm was in time with my own and before long she was tightening and spasming around my cock. She groaned as she shuddered around me, but now I felt the heat in my prick as my own orgasm fnally exploded, my cum spraying inside her. As I kissed her gently I noticed a tear trickle down her face.

"Oh Alexey, thank you. It's been such a long time since I came like that. It feels so good."

I rolled off her and cuddled her. She was emotional. I stroked her face tenderly.

"How long is it since your husband made you come?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's so long I can't remember. I'd forgotten what it could be like."

"Then remember. And make him remember. You need to talk with him. You need to change things. Save your marriage before it's too late. If it's not worth saving, then you are still young enough to move on." I told her.

I knew how it once felt to love someone deeply and not have their love returned.

"Yes you're right. But in the meantime, will we be able to do this again?" She asked.

"I'm sure we will. I will have to find you another project to work on!" I laughed. "But we still have another couple of hours tonight." I said as I began to unclip her stockings.

"Open your legs wide baby." I instructed as I went down on her again. I intended to fuck her at least another couple of times before she left.

I wanted her to remember our evening together.

-----------------

It was now only a few days before the party. Jen had made all the arrangements and everything was well in hand. She now walked around the place with a permanent smile, looking sexy and confident. We had fucked a few times since that evening. Usually quickies in my office between Zoom meetings or phone calls. And it seemed that things were gradually improving with her husband. He had apparently enjoyed fucking her in her heels and stockings!

But now I wanted to prepare myself for the evening of my party. For my first bout of sex with Scarlett. I needed to look good.

I had already been visiting a tanning salon and sported a healthy glow. My hair had been cut and any grey hairs dyed. But it was now time to be waxed. I hadn't had it done for a while, but I wanted everything to look good for her.

I had worked out at the gym daily. My muscles were large and tanned and now I lay naked on a couch while my regular beautician visited me. She was using the spatula to layer the wax on to my pubic area. As usual I winced as she ripped the hair away. But now I was completely smooth around my cock and scrotum. Just a neatly trimmed patch of short dark hair remained above my cock towards my navel.

"That looks good Alexey. You're so sexy." Jayne enthused.

She watched as my cock grew hard. I noticed her nipples swell inside the tight white overall dress she wore. Jayne had a lovely pair of tits and I had played with them on many occasions before. She was always a good screw, and hopefully today would consist of happy endings too, I thought to myself.

"You need to be careful when you lay on your front now babes. I need to wax your ass and crack now." She giggled as she surveyed my swollen member.

I turned over and waited for yet more pain as she ripped away at my ass.

"Ok you're all done now. Any woman is going to love you. And she's going to love sucking that gorgeous cock." She said.

I turned over to face her. "And what about you Jayne, do you love me and want to suck my cock?"

"Oh babes you know I do." She said, as she smiled invitingly.

"Come here and show me then." I said.

She leant towards me and unzipped her dress allowing her naked tits to drop free. I immediately grabbed hold of them and suckled her gorgeous pink, prominent nipples.

And now she climbed onto me and placed her already naked pussy over my mouth. I licked and slurped as I opened her up. She was dripping for me as usual.

"Oh yeah Alexey eat my pussy babes." She said as she rubbed against my tongue.

She crawled down to my hard erect cock and licked and sucked on me. She teased my crown with her tongue before spitting on me. She was well versed at giving head and I groaned as she stroked her hand up and down my silky shaft. Faster and faster, over and over, in and out of her mouth until I could hold back no longer and my cum sprayed down her throat which she swallowed ravenously.

She stood up and licked her lips.

"Oh Alexey you're so fucking hot." She said as she cleaned up my prick.

She always had a way of making painful waxing seem so much better!

***

"I've got great news Alexey. I've managed to get rid of the missus for the weekend and now I can come to your party. I hope Montana will be there."

"Yes she's coming. And you may be interested to meet her friend Dana too"

"Oh yeah - has she got big tits?"

"Fucking enormous surgically enhanced beauties, and a 'manicured' cunt too"

"Fuck that sounds good. Two of them on a sex bench maybe." He laughed. "I can do them both up the ass at the same time. Fuck my cock's throbbing at the thought!"

"Yeah it should be fun." I told him.

I ended the call and started to think about Scarlett. I really hoped she didn't give me too much trouble. I wanted her badly, and no one else would do. I wanted to explore that beautiful body of hers. I would need to get her away from the party and take her to my bedroom. I just hoped she'd go willingly.

***

The downstairs of my mansion had been transformed. Jen had been to visit and check all was ok, but I couldn't persuade her to stay. The sight of all the sex equipment was a step too far for her.

There was dim lighting throughout. Large leather cushions/beds scattered on the floor in every room. Sex swings, suspension frames, crosses, gyni chairs, benches. You name it. Everything was available. Even a selection of fetish clothing, toys, whips, spreaders. Everything anyone could possibly want for a hot sex party.

I was now in my room getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of tight leather trousers and a fine, sheer white shirt. I wore my usual gold chain, rings and watch. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew I looked sexy. Many women would want me for sure, but there was only one woman I wanted this evening. I felt excited yet apprehensive. I hoped this turned out well.

I eventually made my way downstairs to greet some of my guests. Everyone looked sexy. The men wore tight leather or just smart clothing. Women wore sexy tight dresses. Some in latex or vinyl, and some dressed just in sexy lingerie. Many wore eye masks. It was going to be a fucking hot evening. I felt incredibly randy.

I grabbed a glass of champagne from a waiter and wandered from room to room. Some guests were already on the floor cushions, Men going down on women. Women sucking numerous cocks. One large cushion was a mass of writhing naked bodies. People were certainly getting in the swing, and some just watched.

Alfie had already stripped Montana and Dana naked and was currently between the two of them, his mouth firmly on Dana's pneumatic tits while Montana sucked his cock. He looked very happy indeed. Suddenly I felt arms around my torso.

It was an old flame. Georgia Brown was a married woman of around mid fifties. She had always fancied me and we'd fucked on many occasions

"So I hope you're going to include me on your fuck list tonight Alexey. " She said as her hand slipped down to my crotch and squeezed me and rubbed my cock.

Normally I would have readily agreed, but tonight I had other things on my mind.

"Maybe later Georgie. I've got to sort my guests first." I lied.

Her lips were now on mine and she was snogging me hard. But then I noticed 'them' enter the room. My heart and my cock throbbed. Scarlett looked incredible, Men were already ogling her, ready to pounce. I had to get rid of Georgia.

"Ok enough now Georgi. I've gotta go." I said as I roughly pushed her aside.

I called after Scarlett but she ignored me. I finally got closer.

"Scarlett where are you going? It's very rude not to say hello to your host you know." I said, as I put my hand around her waist and pulled her towards me.

She looked so fucking hot. She wore a tight black vinyl one piece. Her tits were pushed high and silver snappers ran down the front of the shiny catsuit. I couldn't wait to get them open to release those incredible tits.

I tried to kiss her but once again she kept her lips firmly closed.

"Open your mouth for me. I want to kiss you properly this time." I told her. Still she kept them firmly closed.

"Oh you're being so difficult aren't you. Well you can't win. I won't let you win." I told her.

She was being every bit as difficult as I feared she might. But I was determined. I would have her this time. I would fuck her. I wanted her badly and I knew deep down she wanted me too.

She looked around anxiously. "Where's Viktor?" She asked.

"He's gone. Probably left us to it. So we can get to know each other properly." I said.

Then I took hold of her hand and led her to one of the other dark rooms, to somewhere hopefully quieter where I could play with her without people noticing me. In particular, Georgi. There were already some others fucking on the leather beds, but I managed to find an unoccupied one, and gently pushed her on to it.

I climbed on top of her, but she deliberately turned her head away as I started to kiss her. She was not going to win this time. I gently kissed down her neck towards her rippling creamy flesh, then started to unfasten the first of the snappers. But she put her hand there firmly, to stop me. She felt frigid beneath me.

I was getting angry again. "What the hell is wrong with you? I've never had a woman not want me before!" I questioned her.

"Then it's a first isn't it. I don't find you remotely attractive. You're seedy, capricious and gauche, and I would never want sex with you in a million years."

I knew she was lying. Why was she behaving this way towards me? I was getting so frustrated by her. I literally pinned her down and stared into her eyes angrily.

"Don't lie you randy little bitch. I know you want me as much as I want you. I've seen the way you always look at me, and how sometimes you try to avoid looking at me. Scared that you may let me tear your panties off then rip you apart with my prick perhaps? Well that's exactly what I aim to do"

I felt livid. I needed to deal with her properly once and for all in the privacy of my bedroom. I roughly pulled her up from the floor by her arm. I knew she wanted me and now I was going to have to force the situation.

She screamed at me. "I don't want you. I don't fancy you!" Loads of people were watching us.

"Well it doesn't matter what you want. Viktor owes me big time, and you are part of that payment. You will do as I say!" I growled at her.

I had to swipe women out of the way as we walked through the throng of guests. So many wanted sex with me, but not the one that mattered it seemed. I dragged her up the stairs but still she protested until at last we reached my bedroom suite where I pushed her inside. I locked the door behind me and put the key in my pocket

I saw her surveying my room. I could almost hear what she was thinking about the black satin sheets and mirrors that adorned the walls and ceiling. Her face looked disdainful.

"Now just be a good girl Scarlett and come here." I instructed. "We can either do this gently and sensibly - enjoyably even, or I may have to hurt you." I threatened.

She was not happy. "No, I told you I don't want you near me. Keep away from me!" She screeched almost crazily. She was shaking.

What the fuck was wrong with this crazy woman? I had never had such a hard time with any other female, I felt so frustrated I grabbed her by her beautiful mane of hair and dragged her towards me. She screamed from the pain.

"Now do as you're told. It would be such a shame to spoil this beautiful face of yours wouldn't it!" I growled, squeezing her face with my strong hand.

Christ, what was she doing to me. I had never behaved like this to a woman before. She was sending me over the edge. I was so desperate to have her.

But now I kissed her gently, my tongue licking her lips until at last she opened her mouth for me so that I could kiss her properly. Oh God I wanted her.

I pushed her back on to my bed and now I was on her. I couldn't resist her tits any longer. I was kneading and squeezing them through the soft shiny vinyl, then grabbing hold of the snappers along the front I ripped her catsuit open, her incredible tits bursting out at me.

They were every bit as beautiful and luscious as I had always imagined. Mounds of soft creamy rippling flesh, topped with delicate baby pink areolas and huge thick nipples. I was salivating as I surveyed them, taking in her sheer beauty. They were beyond perfect.

She wore an open pvc bra which helped prop them up. I stretched the vinyl of her suit either side of them so that they were forced forward towards me. They were huge, yet perfect. I assessed them to be probably around a J cup, or even more. Young and succulent; exceedingly ripe for the eating. I was desperate to touch them, to experience the feel of them in my hands and mouth.

I took them gently with both hands. Squeezing her soft delicious flesh, stretching her enormous hard nipples between my finger tips. Then unable to hold back any longer I licked her soft areolas and began to suckle her thick hard nipples. They felt exquisite in my mouth, my tongue twirling and flicking them. My lips sucking them hard, my hands gently squeezing copious amounts of her soft rippling flesh.

And now she was clearly enjoying my attentions. She groaned as I suckled on her. I knew she wanted me too.

"Mmmm I've wanted to do this ever since that first night I saw you in my restaurant. Your tits are fucking magnificent. I knew they would be, and completely natural too. I felt so envious of Viktor that night you know."

I was still kissing and licking her breasts between words. I looked deep into her beautiful eyes.

"Don't think I didn't notice those purple bruises all over them. You had allowed an old man of nearly seventy to feast on you. He had clearly spent hours marking you with his bites all over these delicious tits.

You allowed an old man like him, so why not let me? It makes me very jealous to think of his lips wrapped around these beauties, chewing on them with his teeth, sucking on them for hours.

Well now it's my turn to play with them. To play with you, and I too will leave my marks of lust and sex on you."

I buried my head in her luscious creamy flesh and continued to gently suck and nibble all over her rippling tits. I gathered up her heavy flesh with my hands, lifting each breast to mark her with my lips beneath each one. The sexy red and blue bruises began to cover her tits, showing how I had pleasured them. I wanted Viktor to see what we had been doing together.

Her breathing was rapid. She groaned as my lascivious onslaught continued. And now I sucked in her beautiful rosy areolas and her gorgeous thick nipples.

"Oh Alexey." She groaned as she writhed around beneath me. Clearly enjoying this sexual pleasure.

I didn't want to stop. I had waited too long for this. Her breasts were the most beautiful I had ever experienced. I couldn't pull my lips away from them. But now it was time to finish my feast. Her tits were wet from my drool and dotted with numerous little bruises and red bite marks.

Viktor was definitely going to be jealous.

But now I wanted to see her pussy and I wanted her naked. I needed to strip her out of her sexy one piece.

"Now let's take off the bra and this." I said as I began to tug the tight creaky vinyl down her shoulders.

Then get back on the bed and spread your legs wide for me. I'm ready to fuck you and I want you naked." I told her.

My cock was now so hard and wanting, and I could tell she now wanted me. But suddenly she screeched at me.

"No get away from me! I told you I don't want to be fucked by you." And then she jumped off the bed.

Suddenly the stupid bitch was running towards the door, tugging on the handle. She should have realised I had locked the door and I had the key in my possession.

I slowly walked towards her and put my arm firmly around her waist. She was light to lift and I easily threw her over my shoulder, her gorgeous naked tits rubbing against me.

I threw her hard back on to the bed. She tried to get up but I took hold of both her arms, and held them above her. I grabbed hold of the handcuffs in my drawer and clipped them to each delicate wrist before fastening them to the metal bar that ran across the bed head. She was going nowhere.

She looked so fucking hot as she writhed around on my bed. She pulled on the restraints trying desperately to free herself, but to no avail. And with each movement and tug, She was simply turning me on more and more. The tight, shiny black plastic that hugged her body squeaked and rustled as she moved and reflected the light tantalisingly. Her huge creamy breasts lolloped and bounced. I loved seeing her dressed in the figure hugging shiny vinyl, but now I was more than desperate to rip her suit open fully to reveal her sexy naked body in all its glory. I wanted to tear it off her slowly, bit by bit before finally fucking her.

And yet I also felt so frustrated. I had never needed to force a woman before. Women always wanted me to fuck them. I knew deep down she did too.

It looked like I was going to have to force her to admit to herself what she really wanted from me. To admit she had wanted me to fuck her from the moment we first met!

To be continued.....

12