Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 05

Story Info
47yr Alexey forces 19yr old Scarlett to have sex with him.
10.4k words
4.52
10.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you do not wish to read about forced sex, then please read no further. But if you are enjoying this series and this particular chapter, please vote favourably! It is always rewarding for the author to get an 'H' on a story!

This is the story of Alexey Ratimir Petrov, a rich, powerful and tough Russian businessman who lives in London. He is also known as 'The Rat' and his reputation with women precedes him.

He once loved a woman, but she let him down badly. Will he ever be able to love another?

He was recently introduced to Scarlett, Viktor Gregori's gorgeous and voluptuous young sugar baby. He finds he is instantly attracted to her and aims to fuck her. With or without Viktor's approval! Fortunately for him, Viktor owes him and he seeks to use her to pay his debt.

He forces a reluctant Scarlett to have sex with him. But will she finally admit her unconscious desire for him?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett lay on the bed, restrained by the handcuffs I had fixed above her head. But now she was thrashing around, screaming for help. For fuck's sake! What the hell was wrong with this crazy bitch? I knew she wanted it. I knew she wanted to be fucked by me, and I was going to make certain I gave it to her hard now! I was now completely consumed by my lust for her. I desperately needed to fuck her and shed my load inside her!

I had watched her writhing around on my bed. The sight of her dressed in the tight shiny pvc turning me on; the sound of it squeaking and rustling with every movement. It clung tightly to her legs and pussy and her creamy flesh lolloped and jiggled, the open black shiny vinyl revealing her deliciously hard pink nipples. I felt desperate to start wrenching it from her. To hear that incredibly sexy sound of ripping plastic as I tore it open and revealed her naked body, bit by bit. Fuck I was feeling incredibly horny at the thought!

Yet my frustration was also growing and her noise was becoming too much for me; she was hysterical and I was losing it.

I hadn't intended to, but suddenly I lost control and lunged out with my large hand across her face. She looked shocked. Her cheek instantly red. And now my hand was around her throat. She was still at last.

"Shut up you little bitch, be quiet! What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you understand you fucking stupid girl, no-one can hear you in here, and no-one cares anyway. Not even your precious Viktor! I WILL have you now, and in fact I am going to fuck you completely with his blessing.

He owes me big time and you will pay his debt!" I shouted at her.

I stood up and started to remove my clothes.

Time to fuck at last!

She watched as I stripped off my shirt to reveal my tanned muscular torso covered in a thick rug of dark hair. Then I unfastened the zipper on my tight leather pants and my huge erect cock sprang out at her. I could see her looking at my spectacular prick. There was no hiding my lust for her now.

She was still struggling against the restraints and the sexy, shiny catsuit still creaked and rustled tantalisingly as she writhed around. Yet she looked almost lustful herself as she observed my prick. I knew deep down she wanted to be fucked by it.

I straddled her with my naked body. Her huge tits were rising and falling rapidly as I unfastened the silver belt around her waist. Clearly she wanted me. I took hold of the vinyl with both hands and eagerly ripped open the remaining snappers down to her belly. I needed to strip her, but not so easy now she needed to be restrained.

I reached for a sharp knife in my drawer and held it towards her. I was determined I would have her one way or another and I needed to strip her naked. I straddled her and placed the shining blade of the knife to her throat. She looked worried.

"This time I am going to strip you out of your pvc suit and I will fuck you." I growled menacingly.

My hands were literally shaking. Perhaps nerves and stress, but more likely sexual excitement and anticipation of what I was about to do to her at last. I ran the sharp edge of the serrated knife gently across her throat then down between her beautiful breasts. Her eyes were wide, fixed on mine. Obviously worried about what I was about to do.

I slowly reached her open cup bra and carefully slipped the knife beneath. Then pulling on it hard towards me, the sharp serrated edge sliced through the middle of it like butter, releasing her huge, swollen, jiggling tits.

Her luscious creamy flesh rippled and lolloped to her sides. Her luscious breasts were just so delicious, I couldn't resist taking hold of them again. I lifted each heavy tit with both hands and kissed, licked and sucked on them. Once again she was groaning.

But now I wanted that pussy. I carefully pierced the knife through the soft vinyl to make a hole, then I took hold of the soft pvc with both hands and wrenched hard until her one piece began to split open. There was a loud tearing sound as I ripped hard, ripping the soft shiny plastic apart, exposing her naked body beneath. I loved it, my cock growing ever harder with each tear I made, I felt so fucking horny. I kept tearing until I had opened it up all the way beyond her cunt. At last I could see her smoothly shaved pink pussy and her delicious, delicate cunt lips.

"Your tits tasted so good kruschka. Now let's see how that cunt tastes. I told you the time would come for this and I know you're dripping for me." I growled at her.

I crawled down towards her pussy and told her to open her legs wide. She duly spread her legs apart and I parted the torn pvc ready to eat her out. I gently pulled her lips open to reveal her gorgeous wet pink cunt. I was groaning as I opened her hole wide, then bent in to lick her with the soft tip of my tongue.

My hair rubbed against her thighs as I lapped and slurped lasciviously. She was quite simply gorgeous! She tasted and smelt so sweet and my ass and cock gyrated against the smooth satin sheets below me as I lay spread eagled against them. I felt I might even come on the sheets before I even got inside her. She was just so fucking sexy. I held tight to her slippery vinyl clad legs as I randily gave her plenty of oral. Gently licking every part of her delicious soft vulva.

Scarlett was clearly loving my tonguing of her. She was groaning loudly and squirming around beneath my soft slippery tongue. I pushed it deep inside her hole to spoon out her delicious creamy girl juice.

I was now sucking and teasing her clit which had become large and swollen. I pulled back her hood to reveal her delicious pink glistening pearl. She flinched and twitched as I delicately licked her most sensitive part, my swollen needy cock still grinding into the slippery sheets below. I was literally growling. Completely absorbed in my desire and lust for her. God I wanted to fuck her, but I also wanted to enjoy her entire beautiful body to the absolute full. She groaned and writhed around under my tongue.

I was completely engrossed in her beautiful pussy, unable to pull myself away from her. But eventually I looked up at her and ran my hand over my face which was now wet from her delicious juices.

"You see, you are loving this now aren't you, and in a minute I will make you come." I told her before sinking my head back in between her legs.

I took the shiny vinyl in my hands again and wrenched on it hard. It groaned and squeaked as it ripped open again, further beyond her ass. I lifted her butt to get to her tight flowery hole and pushed my tongue inside and licked around her rim.

"Mmmm so delicious." I told her. "I love to eat ass."

I licked and slurped all around before pushing in my fingers. And then I went back to feasting on her pussy too. I opened her hood and gently placed my tongue against her swollen clit. She pushed herself hard against me. I could feel her straining; desperate to orgasm. At last she bucked and spasmed, her tight puckered hole tightening around my fingers. Her gorgeous orgasm long and hard as she shuddered endlessly around me. Her creamy juices poured from her on to the shiny plastic of her catsuit, which I eagerly licked and swallowed.

I squeezed her vinyl clad legs and slowly kissed the soft shiny fabric. "Yeah I knew you were one sexy bitch and I knew you fancied me really, and now I'm looking forward to fucking you hard with my huge cock. Much larger than Viktor's isn't it." I said proudly before laying my head on her legs. She made no comment.

You're gonna enjoy being drilled by me in your cunt and your ass. They all do. All my women." I told her. "But first, I want to take your mouth. Open wide for me little whore." I said as I crawled on top of her.

I dropped my freshly waxed, smooth sack into her mouth for her to suck and lick. Yes, it felt good as her soft tongue lapped at me. But now I lifted my ass for her. That needed attention too.

"Push your tongue right inside my ass hole." I instructed.

She seemed to hesitate, so I opened myself up until I felt the tip of her tongue licking around my rim. Tentatively at first, but now she was getting into it and the tip of her tongue was drilling my ass. Fuck it felt good as she licked me all round.

I held my balls for her to lick. My cock was twitching as I pushed my smooth cock head between her lips. She groaned as my huge meaty girth filled her mouth. The whole length gradually disappearing inside as I pushed in as far as her throat would allow. She gagged and wretched as I thrust in and out between her soft moist lips.

It felt so fucking delicious, sliding in and out of her soft slippery mouth. I could feel the heat rising in my balls, I was so close to coming, but I didn't want to come yet. I needed this first time to last longer. I pulled out of her.

"Mmmm that was nice baby" I told her as I lay on her gorgeous tits again.

I pulled her one piece wide open and took hold of all of her sumptuous rippling flesh with both hands and ravenously sucked her rosy areolas and nipples deep, deep into my mouth. She groaned as I suckled hard. She was just so fucking eatable. Every little sexy part of her and I just couldn't get enough. I wanted to devour her.

I reached out and grabbed a squeezy container of oil and squirted it over her breasts. And now I was gathering up her sumptuous creamy flesh, slowly and pleasurably rubbing it into them. Lubing them up ready for my prick, pushing her huge soft mounds together before thrusting my needy cock between her massive oily tits. Deep inside her soft slippery valley, back and forth, over and over. It felt so delicious. I groaned as I fucked them, rubbing my cock head against her hard swollen nipples too.

"Now, if I unfasten these restraints, are you gonna be a good girl and just let me fuck you?

After all, you do seem to be getting into this and enjoying it now and I'm sure you want me to make you come again with my big cock don't you?" I asked, as I kissed her gently.

"Yeah I'll be good. I do want you now Alexey. I want that beautiful prick of yours inside me." She told me.

At last!

She had now admitted she wanted me.

She desired me too and finally wanted me to fuck her.

***

I climbed on to the floor and went towards the bedhead, taking the keys from my drawer with me.

I bent over and kissed her lips. "Let's unfasten these baby." I said as I began to unlock the handcuffs.

She lowered her arms, shaking them. They probably ached. I pulled her up and kissed her hard. My hands stroking and squeezing the tight vinyl that covered her ass.

"Now baby sit over my face. I want to eat more of this delicious pussy and ass of yours first." I said as I rubbed her butt.

I lay myself on my bed, then Scarlett crawled over me and straddled my face, her legs kneeling either side of me. I looked up and parted the torn pvc wide, revealing her delicious pink wet, glistening cunt.

I licked and sucked on her, pushing my tongue inside her. Spooning out all her creamy juice which was literally dripping all over my face, she was so fucking wet for me. Oh fuck I couldn't get enough. I was groaning and growling as she deliberately rubbed her hard clit on my tongue.

She leant back and I could see her squeezing her breasts and pulling on her huge nipples. Fuuuck she really was one sexy bitch! I knew the moment I first saw her I had to have her, and she definitely was not disappointing me. She was everything I knew she would be.

I growled as I pulled her further forward and stuck my tongue straight into her tight ass hole. Licking, kissing and sucking it.

"Oh God Alexey, you're such a filthy dirty man the way you enjoy eating my cunt and ass. It feels so good though." She groaned loudly.

I was groaning too as I stretched back the hood of her clitoris to reveal her now, really large swollen nub, before circling it gently with my tongue. I continued eating her out - every last part of her delicious intimate parts. I don't think I had ever enjoyed giving oral to a woman quite so much. I felt completely drunk on her pussy, light headed even.

"Get on top of my cock now baby. See how hard it is for you. I want you badly." I told her.

She climbed down to my swollen prick and gently licked the entire length before taking me into the entrance of her tight wet pussy. We both gasped as she sat down on me. I could feel my thick long cock gradually opening her tight wet cunt, impaling her on my huge rod.

I took ahold of her around her waist and started to bounce her up and down. I could literally feel her insides as I stretched her wide open. She groaned, her hands massaging my chest stroking my dark hair that covered it. It was so fucking hot. I was so close to coming, I really had to exert some control over myself.

"Fuck! You're so huge. Fuck me hard Alexey!" She screamed.

Her huge tits bounced wildly, they were deliciously sexy to watch. I eyed them lustily.

"Yeah baby, bounce those fucking sexy tits. Fuck my cock. You look so fucking hot you randy little bitch!" I growled as she rode me. My hands had hold of her nipples, pulling them hard.

She began to groan and I knew she was not long off coming. I picked her up and lifted her to my face. I wanted to make her come over me with my tongue.

I quickly parted the vinyl and pulled back her hood, sucking and tonguing her hard, throbbing clit as she pushed against me and spasmed, screaming loudly as she came hard. Her juice literally squirted out like water. I sucked it up as she came, swallowing it all down. God she was just so delicious.

"Mmmm you taste so damned good you horny little bitch." I said as I licked her cum from her glistening cunt. "But now I want to fuck your ass. I wanna come too, but in your ass." I said. "Stand up!"

She crawled off me and stood on the floor. I went towards her and turned her round to face the mirrored wall. Our eyes met. I looked at her hornily, my eyes full of lust for her, then I reached around her and lifted her heavy rippling tits with both hands, stretching and pulling on her thick nipples as I kissed the nape of her neck seductively.

I bent my head around to her and sucked and nibbled her right breast before doing the same with her other one, then turned her a little towards me so that I could suck on them deeply and slaver my tongue all over them. She groaned. Neither of us seemed able to get enough of each other. Her lust for me matched my own. It was incredibly erotic.

I was squeezing her sexy vinyl clad body then kneeling right down to kiss and lick her sexy high shoes before holding tight to her shiny legs, and slowly kissing and licking my way up the soft pvc that clung tightly to them, until finally I reached her cunt. Then stretching open the torn vinyl again, I sank my tongue straight into her dripping pussy.

I was now bent down behind her, lapping at her tight little ass hole, pushing my fingers inside. She was groaning loudly as I took hold of the already torn shiny plastic and ripped hard. I kept tearing the soft slippery fabric until it was ripped open completely over her buttocks. I stretched it over each cheek before bending her over, and taking hold of a dildo. I needed to open her up. Prepare her for my huge cock before I sodomized her.

Spitting on the large rubber cock, I slowly pushed it inside her tight, tight hole. She groaned as our eyes met in the mirror again.

"I want to fuck your ass now." I told her as I kissed the back of her neck. "Let's open this right up now baby." I said as my hands reached around her front and grabbed hold of the already torn vinyl.

There was a loud groaning, creaking sound as I ripped her catsuit apart even wider, back and front. I stretched it open and held it tightly across her hips. I needed greater access to get my large prick inside her. Then slowly I started to enter her with the large smooth mushroom of my head. Slowly, slowly. She screamed loudly as my cock began to sink inside her.

She felt so deliciously tight. "Fuck your ass is tight baby!" I groaned.

My enormous cock was literally splitting her open. I felt so fucking randy as I watched her in the mirror. The sight of her being fucked hard was making me feel so fucking horny. Her gorgeous wobbling tits bouncing around wildly. Her sexy torn one piece shining in the dim lighting as I tightly held it open. She was being ravaged by me and I couldn't take my eyes off her tits bouncing up and down as I fucked her ferociously, back and forth, over and over again. Pummelling her ass with my extremely needy cock.

I had wanted this for so long. This had become a fuck like no other I had experienced in a very long time. If ever. My lust for her was beyond huge. I hoped she felt the same way. She groaned and screamed in sexual pleasure as I pounded her hard.

I watched her in the mirror as she pushed her fingers against her clit. Her huge tits were heaving, her breathing laboured. I knew she was about to come again.

And now I was heading over the edge too. I couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed in deep and hard as she began to spasm and throb around me. Oh God! Now her ass was tightening around my huge throbbing cock like a vice.

Fuuuuck! I exploded inside her. I was groaning and jerking as I seemed to pump endlessly. Copious amounts of my cum just kept on coming!

"Oh fuck Scarlett baby I wanted you so bad. I'd been dreaming about this for too long" I said, holding her tightly to me, and kissing her neck.

We were both panting hard, our bodies glistened from beads of sweat.

"Well it seems the feeling is mutual after all." She said breathlessly as I finally withdrew from her.

She laid down on my bed and I lay next to her. Oh God she was so gorgeous. I kissed her deeply and stroked her beautiful breasts.

"So you see, you did enjoy being fucked by me didn't you. I'm sorry if I was rough with you at times." I apologised.

I had never intended to be so rough with her, but she had just been so difficult. I wanted her to finally admit to herself that underneath she really wanted me. The attraction between us was real. The connection was real. I knew it, and now she did too.

"Yes I did Rat King. And yes you were rough!"

She had used my nickname. She was getting familiar with me. And now she looked deep into my eyes. There it was again. That undoubted electricity between us.

My cock began to stiffen. I wanted more of her.

"I want you to stay the night with me." I told her.

I needed more time to fuck her again and again. I started to pull the torn catsuit from her shoulders.

"I think Viktor is expecting me to join him." She told me.

I ignored her and slowly pulled off the squeaky hot, sticky, vinyl from her sweaty body. At last she was completely naked, and now I couldn't resist going down on her again. Licking and eating out her delicious pussy, sucking on her gorgeous tits before finally entering and fucking her until we both came again and again