Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Viktor!

She was mine for the night. She was his debt to me and I would do exactly as I pleased with her all night long.

***

We were now sleeping romantically yet fitfully together between the cool silky sheets. Her head rested on my chest, her fingers stroked my dark hair. It felt so good. The sheer closeness of her next to me. Her beautiful body, her luscious tits against me, I held her tightly. I didn't really want to let her go. And I just couldn't get enough of her. I had already fucked her yet again for the third time, but my cock just wouldn't give up. My desire for her was huge. Perhaps, truthfully, I had needed someone like her for a long time, but had just never met anyone. Or perhaps I hadn't really allowed myself to meet anyone else and get close to them.

But Scarlett seemed different to all the many others I had met or fucked. Yes of course she was incredibly sexy, but there was more to it. I didn't know why. There was just something about her that clicked with me.

I had just made love to her for the fourth time. And yes, it was now lovemaking not simply fucking. It was more tender. We lay together and talked. Neither of us able to sleep. I wanted to be awake with her for as long as possible.

"Tell me Scarlett, how did you come to be with such a man as Viktor? A man so much older than you?"

She told me her mother was his housekeeper and had needed temporary help. So she had assisted. A holiday job before going to college.

"And so you see Vik was clearly attracted to me, and before long I was signing his contract to become his official sugar baby. I can't pretend I wasn't attracted by the opportunity of having my own apartment, money and luxury items I knew he was certain to buy me."

"Were you a virgin?" I asked. I hated the thought that this old man had taken her virginity.

"No. I lost my virginity the night I turned eighteen to a young guy at school. Obviously with these huge tits I had no shortage of guys who wanted me, so I eventually allowed Jem who was my boyfriend at that time, to have me. After that I never looked back. I must admit I do love sex!" She giggled.

At least she was honest.

"And did you, or do you, find Viktor attractive?"

"Yes. In a weird kind of way. Repulsively sexy, yet attractive!" She laughed again. "Obviously he's not good looking like you, but there's something about him that appeals. His kinks maybe. I enjoy having kinky sex with him. Older men can be very attractive with all their experience you know. And of course the wealth and power he exudes is very, very sexy."

I was beginning to feel a little jealous of Vik. I didn't like the idea of him and the beautiful Scarlett together. Especially not with his kinks!

"How is he kinky, what does he do to you?" I asked.

"Well you can see the kind of outfits he likes me to wear. He chooses all my sexy tight vinyl and latex clothing. Though I kind of enjoy wearing it now. It makes me feel sexy. He often likes to tie me up and tear my clothes from me.

And he particularly loves to shave me."

"Shave you?"

"Yes. My pussy. I sported a beautiful muff of red pubic hair when I first met him, but one of his kinks is a cleanly shaved pussy. He likes his women completely hair free. It's even in my contract."

"So what happened when he first shaved you?"

"It was quite bizarre really, but really hot. He had me dressed in a very sexy tight pvc catsuit. He took me to his dungeon and restrained me to one of those gyni chairs, my legs spread wide. He used a knife to rip open the vinyl covering my pussy, then proceeded to shave me with a cut throat razor.

He finally ate me out and fucked me when I was completely clean. It was incredibly sexy. In fact it makes me feel incredibly horny thinking about it even now!" She giggled.

"You see everything stems from his young days in Russia. His mother was a whore and he would watch her with men. I sometimes wonder if he actually slept with her too. He's definitely got some rather odd hang ups."

I was now feeling extremely jealous thinking of Viktor shaving her cunt, then going down on her. My cock was swelling. I suddenly felt a need to fuck her again.

"But what about you?" She asked. "No wife, no children. A reputation for cruelty towards women? What made you the way you are Rat?"

Should I tell her about my wife and kids? No it was too soon. It wasn't her business, she didn't need to know. After all this was just a one night stand, wasn't it? A payment, nothing more. She was little more than a whore really.

"You know I'm not always cruel. And like Viktor there are things from my past that have affected me too."

"Tell me about them." She said as she gently kissed me.

"No. It's not your concern. You are here with me for the night that's all. As you said yourself, you are simply payment for Viktor's debt to me and then tonight will be all over and you will have gone back to him."

She looked disappointed.

"Unless of course you want it to be different?" I asked.

She hesitated, deep in thought. "No you're right. Viktor is a good man and he has been very kind to me. I am under contract to him and I can't let him down." She said.

I felt disappointed by her reply. But I admired her loyalty to him.

I pushed her on to her back and mounted her. My muscular chest laying against her soft rippling breasts. She was so bloody gorgeous. Before I knew it, my cock was once again slipping inside her and before long we were both fucking hard and needily, not wanting the night to end.

It was clear we both really liked and wanted each other.

The sun was now starting to come through the drapes. Scarlett kissed me gently then climbed out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom to shower. When she came back she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on the torn one piece. I went up behind her and kissed her neck as she pulled on the squeaky vinyl.

"Perhaps we could do this again some time. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands from you now I've had you. I knew Viktor had found something special when I first saw you. I want to get to know you better Scarlett."

She said nothing as she fastened the snappers down the front, trying to hide her tits and making herself look a bit respectable.

"Viktor won't be happy that I will want to see you and fuck you again, but he will have to accept it and swallow it. Maybe I'll suggest we both fuck you together, what do you think?"

But she ignored me. She said nothing. Just kissed my lips then grabbed the key to the door from my pocket in my leather pants.

She opened the door. "Goodbye Alexey." She said before closing it.

"I'll be in touch" I shouted after her. But she was gone. Too soon.

"Fuuck" I groaned, as I slammed the bed hard with my fist.

I wasn't supposed to feel like this. I had got what I wanted, but now I felt worse than ever. It was the best night of sex I had ever had.

I wanted her back.

I wanted more from her.

***

I tossed and turned unable to sleep. What the hell was wrong with me? I just couldn't get her out of my mind. I finally started to sleep fitfully, dreaming of her yet again. And then I was wide awake. Thinking of her, imagining her in bed with Viktor. I started to feel incredibly jealous. I wanted to know what they were doing.

I reached for my phone in the drawer next to me, then clicking on to the cameras I tried to find the relevant one for the room they were using. There it was and Scarlett was inside the room. I tracked back to when she entered the room.

Viktor was lying on the bed waiting for her. She lay down next to him and they started to talk. I struggled to hear but I think she was recounting the story of her night with me. I watched as his cock hardened, and now he was leaning over her, ripping open the snappers of her vinyl catsuit. Her gorgeous tits burst out at him and he was immediately on them.

I groaned and slammed the bed with my fist as I watched him suckling on her nipples. Fuucck! The revolting old man was stroking and fondling her breasts as he suckled. And now he was pushing his hand between her legs, his fingers disappearing into her cunt. Her eyes were firmly closed and she didn't look too happy.

Frankly, it took a lot of self control to stop myself rushing off to their room and dragging him off her.

But now they were lying on top of the bed at different ends. I watched jealously as he opened her legs wide and pushed his head in between. He parted the torn pvc and opened her up and started to lick out her pussy, whilst gyrating his prick into the bed, his horrible little grey goatee was coated in her cunt juice as he devoured her. This was getting too much.

Yet, it was also making me feel horny. I continued to watch as she unfastened his zipper, his erect cock springing out at her which she took into her mouth and started to suck. I began to stroke my swollen prick, imagining it was me she had in her mouth.

She was telling him more of our sex story and now he was going crazy for her pussy, lasciviously licking and slurping all over her cunt. I watched awhile as they pleasured each other. But now he withdrew his cock from her mouth and stood up. He dragged her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, lifting them high. He was going to fuck her.

I groaned as he rammed himself into her. I grabbed my cock, frantically rubbing it as I watched him pound her back and forth. He was shouting at her about me. clearly jealous.

"Did he feel like this? Is his cock as big as mine? Did you enjoy him fucking you? Did he fuck you as well as I do?" He growled.

"Not like you Viktor. Your cock is definitely the best. No-one could ever be as good as you Uncle!" The lying little bitch replied.

And then within minutes he was grunting and groaning as he filled her with his cum.

I growled, and my prick exploded in my hand, my cum trickling through my fingers. The fucking little bitch had lied! I knew sex with Viktor could never compare to our night together!

I watched as Viktor literally ripped the remnants of the torn pvc from her body until she stood naked and beautiful before he led her to the bathroom. I couldn't bear to think of him gently touching her, washing her luscious body.

I wanted her body.

Enough! I turned my phone off before rolling over to sleep.

***

I finally rose from my bed around midday. Most of the guests had already departed. Scarlett and Viktor included.

I had felt bad when I thought how I had marked her beautiful breasts. They were covered in bites and bruises. And of course I had torn her vinyl suit to pieces. But at least Viktor knew how much I had enjoyed his little sugar baby. How much WE had enjoyed our night of lust and passion together.

There was no doubting he had been incredibly jealous. I had seen it for myself when he had fucked her. But now I felt sickeningly jealous too. I wanted her. Again.

But I had to face facts, it was done and dusted, and the debt was paid. I couldn't ask for more. Not unless she wanted to give me more of her own free will.

I wondered how she was feeling about it. I was certain she wanted more from me, but Viktor was in the way. She wouldn't let him down as long as she was with him. I had to find a way to have her again. But how?

---------------------------------

That first week was incredibly difficult. I found it hard to focus on anything. My mind constantly wandering to that night. I kept wondering how Scarlett would be feeling, what she was thinking. Did she think about me or was she now absorbed with Viktor? - perhaps while he shaved her pussy, or went down on her, or any other kink he performed on her. I felt more and more sick at the thought.

For God's sake I needed to snap out of it! Concentrate on work or screwing some other sexy whore.

My phone rang. I didn't recognise the number. My heart was pounding as I answered it, hopeful it was Scarlett.

"Hello sexy man. What happened to you at the party?" Disappointment. It was Georgia.

"I thought you and I were gonna get together but everyone saw you disappear off with that little whore of Viktor Gregori's. And then you never reappeared."

"Oh hi Georgi. Yes, you could say I got rather, err, busy with her. But she's not a whore." I told her.

Georgia was clearly jealous. "Well she looks like a whore and very young for you. I would certainly not be happy if my young daughter dressed like that and shacked up with older men."

"Viktor chooses her outfits. That's how he wants her to dress."

"And the ridiculous size of those tits! They're huge. She should get them reduced. They'll be sagging down to her knees by the time she's my age!"

"Well personally, I think they're gorgeous. She has perfect breasts as far as I'm concerned. A lot of men would feel the same way I'm sure."

"So, was she good in bed? Lacking experience at her young age I would imagine."

"No, not at all. She was incredible. It was some of the best sex I've ever had. Viktor has clearly taught her well." I heard her huff.

Not that it was her business anyway, but she was beginning to annoy me. She was completely jealous of her. Not surprisingly, what woman wouldn't be? The most beautiful face and stunning hair and a gorgeous voluptuous figure that any man would die for.

It was ironic that Georgi had large enhanced tits and yet she criticised Scarlett for her natural ones.

"So what do you want Georgi?" I asked, tiring of our conversation.

"Well as we didn't get to spend time together I thought it would be nice to meet up and make up for it."

I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck her after her disparaging remarks about Scarlett.

"I'm actually very busy this week, but I'll give you a call to arrange something shortly."

She sounded disappointed. "Ok, but make sure you don't forget. You owe me!" She said before ending our call.

What the hell did I owe her? Because I didn't fuck her that night it seemed she thought I should make it up to her. Well I wasn't in the mood for her bitchy comments nor her second rate sex.

There was only one young woman I really wanted to screw again.

***

Jen and I had just finished sex together. It was the first time with a woman since my night with Scarlett. She lay next to me in my bed, stroking my chest. She would soon have to leave to get home to her husband and kids.

"You don't seem yourself Alexey. What's wrong?" She asked.

She was right. I had lost enthusiasm for sex. There was really only one woman I wanted to fuck now, but it seemed it might not happen again.

"I'm sorry Jen. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything or anyone since the night of my party."

"I heard you spent the night with Viktor Gregori's gorgeous girl. I haven't met her but I hear she's stunning."

"Oh Jen, she is and I just can't get her out of my mind. But it was a one night stand you see, that's all."

"Yet you clearly want more, don't you. Do you have feelings for her?"

"I don't know. Perhaps it's just lust. She's got an amazing body and sex with her was incredible. But there's something about her. I can't explain. I just can't forget her."

"She's not married to Viktor is she, so get in touch with her. See where your feelings lead. You may have something special with her. You deserve a decent woman. It's been such a long time since your wife betrayed you."

"But she's so young. She's only nineteen."

"Well sometimes that's a good thing. I know couples who met when they were young and grew up together. They kind of mould each other."

"True, but I'm almost an old man."

"For God's sake Alexey you're only in your 40's. Still young, and very, very hot and sexy. Many women want you - don't we!" She joked, before heading down under the covers to my cock and taking me in her mouth.

"Fuck Jen that's good." I said as she licked and sucked my now hard and alert prick.

***

Jen was right. I set about trying to obtain Scarlett's contact details. It wasn't easy but at last I had persuaded one of her ex boyfriend's to give it to me. Though not before I had deposited £5000 in his bank account!

I immediately messaged her.

'Scarlett I have to see you again. I'm going crazy thinking about you."

In the next hour I saw she had read the message. I was going crazy waiting for her response, but no reply came.

Another hour, I messaged again.

"Scarlett I know you read my message. Please contact me. I need to speak with you."

Once again it had been read, but still nothing.

For fuck's sake. She was being difficult again.

The following day I messaged yet again.

'Scarlett please don't be difficult. I just need to see you. I can't get that night out of my mind." But still nothing.

I messaged her for the next week until finally I gave up. I needed to face it, she didn't want to see me again. I was sure she had wanted me too, but she obviously wanted Viktor more. I felt totally pissed off, but knew I had to move on.

I picked up the phone.

"Hi Georgia are you free this evening?"

"For you, of course baby. What time shall I come?"

We made arrangements before I finished the call. Hopefully sex with her would help clear my mind of Scarlett.

***

I opened the door to Georgia who stood at the large entrance in a black shiny raincoat. It wasn't even raining. How strange, I thought to myself.

She was still very attractive for her age. Her expensively dyed blonde hair and make up immaculate, and a good figure. She was actually still very sexy. We walked into the large drawing room and she was immediately on me. She put her arms around my neck and snogged me hard, her tongue frantically, hungrily brushing mine.

"Mmmm. Let's take this off." I said as I unfastened the belt of her coat.

I took hold of the snappers that ran down the front and ripped open the creaky shiny vinyl. Beneath she wore just a basque, thong, stockings and heels. An outfit for fucking I thought.

"You sexy bitch. You want my cock real bad don't you."

"Yes I've missed it and I was so looking forward to you fucking me at your party. I was so disappointed when you left with that little whore."

Oh no! She'd reminded me of that night. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to think of her. I focused on Georgia in her stockings.

"Come on then you horny bitch. I'm gonna fuck you." She groaned as I pulled her over to the chaise.

I pulled off her squeaky coat. "Lay on there and open your legs for me."

I bent down and ripped off her thong to reveal her pretty little cunt. Just a landing strip of dyed hair. I pushed my tongue between her legs and started to eat her out. Her pussy lips weren't as delicate as Scarlett's. I sucked on them and pulled them with my teeth before stretching back her hood to reveal her very large, erect clitoris.

"Oh yeah Alexey baby, suck my clit, eat my pussy." She groaned as she pressed against my tongue.

You always were so good at giving oral. No one else ever ate my pussy like you." She groaned as she held my head firmly in place.

"Yeah baby make me come!" She groaned as she rubbed hard against me.

And now she was screaming loudly and shuddering. She always liked to be dramatic. One of those who came, or pretended to come, at every opportunity. God knows what the staff thought of her noise. I guessed they were used to it! But I needed to get her upstairs.

"Let's take this to my bedroom." I said

She wrapped her coat around her and we headed up the stairs.

***

"Oh I so love your room Alexey. It's so you! The mirrors and black satin. So sexy you gorgeous man." She said as she pulled off her rustling raincoat and lay on my bed.

I crawled up to her and pulled down the cups of her basque, releasing her perfectly enhanced double F ball shaped tits. They were nice. I sucked on them. But not special like Scarlett's!

I moved back down and unclipped her garters then told her to stand, then slowly unclipped the hooks of her basque that ran down her front. Finally taking hold of it and throwing it aside.