Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 06

Story Info
Does Alexey finally get gorgeous Scarlett forever?
10.4k words
4.75
2.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the story of Alexey Ratimir Petrov, a rich, powerful and tough Russian businessman who lives in London. He is also known as 'The Rat' and his reputation with women precedes him.

He once loved a woman, but she let him down badly. Will he ever be able to love another?

He was recently introduced to Scarlett, Viktor Gregori's gorgeous and voluptuous young sugar baby. He finds he is instantly attracted to her and aims to fuck her. With or without Viktor's approval! Fortunately for him, Viktor owes him and he seeks to use her to pay his debt.

In the previous chapter he forced a reluctant Scarlett to have sex with him. But will she now finally admit her unconscious desire or even love for him?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

If you have enjoyed this series and this particular chapter, please vote favourably! It is always rewarding for the author to get an 'H' on a story! Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had stripped off Scarlett's sexy vinyl dress and now she lay naked on my desk in only her silver heels. Fuck she looked so hot. I grabbed hold of my phone and began to take photos of her.

She writhed around sexily. Pouting her lips at me, her huge rippling tits draped teasingly over my desk. She squeezed them together provocatively, then lay back and opened her delicious glistening wet cunt for me. I opened her legs wide so that I could take close ups of her gorgeous pussy. And then she pulled back her hood to expose her tantalisingly wet pink pearl. I couldn't resist a quick lick of her as I photographed. I was groaning and growling with desire for her.

I eventually stood back and scanned the photos. They were so fucking hot. She was a natural. She could have men clamouring for her if she ever decided to take up glamour modelling.

"Fuck you're so hot baby, you should do this professionally. At least I can take you to bed with me every night now." I winked at her. "Perhaps I'll have one blown up and mount it on the wall."

"Don't you dare!" She screamed at me.

But now I needed to fuck her. We didn't have much time. I saw her watching me lustfully as I stripped off all my clothes, especially when my huge cock sprang out at her.

I climbed on to her. "Oh baby I want you so much. I've got to see more of you. I want us to meet regularly. Viktor cannot keep you all to himself now." I told her.

I kissed her gently at first, slowly planting soft kisses down her neck and breasts, and then I was opening her up with my huge prick, filling her up. I lay on her dreamy soft tits, rubbing myself against them. Skin to skin felt so beautiful. I was slowly screwing her with my cock, but now it was become more fervent and needy.

I fucked her back and forth harder and harder. She groaned beneath me with sexual pleasure and desire for me.

"Oh baby I can't hold back. I've wanted you so much." She cried as she spasmed against me.

"Me too baby. You're so fucking hot and I need you so much. I'm gonna empty my cum right inside you." I groaned as I felt my huge cock throbbing then pumping copious amounts of creamy semen inside her.

I lay on top of her a while, stroking her hair and kissing her gently. She was just so gorgeous, our eyes staring deeply into each others.

Something was happening here. Something I had never wanted to happen again. But I couldn't stop it, and I knew she felt it too. I held her tightly, not wanting to ever let her go.

"Viktor's gonna wonder where the hell I've got to." She said.

Fuck him! I thought. Nothing mattered now. Just us. I didn't want her to go.

"Don't worry, my lawyer was keeping him engrossed when we left the table. I told her to keep his attention as I had things to do. Besides, I told you, he owes me."

But she made me move from her. I picked up her tiny thong.

"I'll keep this." I said putting it my pocket. She smiled at me. I saw her bend down to retrieve her dress.

She was strangely quiet as she put it back on. But I was too as I dressed. Both feeling depressed at having to part yet again I thought to myself.

"I'll go to the table first and see you back there." I said.

But she said nothing. She seemed a little odd and very quiet as I left the room.

***

I seated myself down between Georgia and Dana.

"You took your time babe!" Said Georgi.

"I was busy."

"Oh yeah. Doing what?" Clearly suspicious.

"Talking to an important client actually. Not that it's your business." I said curtly.

"Well we missed you." She said nuzzling into me. I felt her hand on my cock.

And now she was leaning into me, her lips on mine then snogging me hard. I didn't really want this after my time with Scarlett. But it suited to let Viktor think I wasn't interested in Scarlett now.

"Ahh my love you have returned at last. What took you so long?" I heard Viktor say.

I broke away from Georgi to see Scarlett had returned. She didn't look happy. Perhaps me and Georgi had upset her.

"Oh I met an old friend in the ladies room. We were chatting for ages. I just didn't notice the time." She lied, then bent to kiss him.

I watched as he snogged her hard before kissing down her cleavage. Her tits were level with his face as she stood and he started to lick her nipples through the shiny fabric. I couldn't believe what I was watching. She deliberately didn't stop him, in fact she held his head against her right tit while he licked and bit her nipple through the vinyl.

I was furious. Insanely jealous. What the fuck did she think she was doing in front of me? Were all women simply the same? She was no better than my slut of a wife!

I grabbed hold of Georgi and pulled her dress aside so that one of her large fake tits sprang out at me.

"What the fuck Alexey?" She said, but I ignored her.

I immediately latched on to her nipple, and sucked on her hard. She soon got over it as she tossed her head back and enjoyed.

And me? Well, all the time my eyes drilled into Scarlett's. Two could play her game. Only I played it better!

"Come Uncle, let's go home. I want you to fuck me now." I heard Scarlett say.

Oh she really was trying to win the game. What the fuck had got into her between our erotic love making and this. Why?

Viktor got up to leave with Scarlett. I pushed Georgi away and walked towards them. Viktor thanked me then headed over to the lawyer to say goodbye.

I took the opportunity to get next to Scarlett.

"What the hell has got into you? I thought we were good?" I whispered.

"We were until I saw the photo of your wife and kids." She said. "You conveniently forgot to mention you were married."

"I wasn't aware I needed to before having a casual hot fuck with you. And what about Viktor?"

"That's different. They've lived separate lives for years."

"I'll phone you." I said.

"Don't bother. And make sure you delete all those photos."

She pulled Viktor away from the woman. "Let's go baby." She said then headed for the exit.

***

I sat in the car between Georgia and Dana. Georgia already had my cock in her hands but it was limp. I couldn't stop thinking about Scarlett's comment.

Why the fuck hadn't I told her about my disastrous marriage. She would understand then. I'd been such a fool. I should have been honest with her. I needed to explain everything.

"What's wrong Alexey? Us girls want you to play with us tonight." She said.

"I'm tired and I've got things on my mind."

"I hope it's nothing to do with that little whore. You're not upset she's engaged to Viktor are you?"

"Of course not. I'm not interested in her." I lied. "Besides, they're not really engaged."

"Well she's certainly done alright getting that rock out of him. Not bad at 19 to bag a billionaire! It's amazing what a pair of big tits can do for you." She said bitchily. I wished she'd just shut up.

"Yes, but I bet it doesn't last. Those sort of relationships never do." Said Dana.

"Hmmm." I said. I hoped she was right.

***

I was now in my bedroom with the two women. I had stripped them completely and was fucking them both hard. I tried to put Scarlett out of my mind.

Once again I turned off the lights and mounted Dana, imagining her ridiculously huge tits were Scarlett's. I was slowly and erotically fucking her with my cock which I knew would soon explode inside her.

Oh fuck Scarlett I want you, I thought as my cum filled her up.

"And what about me Alexey? I'm here as well, you need to fuck me too." Georgia said.

Christ! "Get on your knees I instructed." Before I thrust deep into her ass.

As usual she screamed loudly before climaxing all over my prick.

"Time to go in the other room now." I told both women. I couldn't bear them with me much longer.

-----------------------------------

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned thinking about the evening. Oh God I needed Scarlett and I wanted her with me now. How the hell was I going to sort this mess? I just had to tell her the truth and then she would understand.

I reached for my phone and began to message her.

'Baby I'm so sorry for what I said. I was just so upset when I watched you with Viktor. I'm insanely jealous.

I know I was insensitive. Cruel even. Jealousy does terrible things to me. I've been such a jerk. Please forgive me. I want you baby."

I sent the message then tried to sleep again. But it still wasn't happening.

I grabbed the phone again. No reply.

'I should have told you about my wife and kids. Believe me, there is a lot to tell. Let me know when we can meet.'

Still no answer. Perhaps she was asleep. It would have to wait until morning.

***

I finally slept a little, but very restlessly. I looked at the clock it was now 7.30am. I grabbed my phone again, but still nothing. Maybe she was still asleep.

I gave it another hour but when no message arrived, I decided it was time to send another one. But what more could I say? I'd already apologised. I needed to talk to her.

'Scarlett baby please don't ignore me. Just phone me so I can put things right. I need to talk to you. Or maybe we could meet somewhere? Didn't last night mean anything to you? I want you baby.'

Well that was all I could do. The ball was in her court now.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up, then headed to the girls' room.

"Move over ladies. I'm coming in to fuck you both now." I said as I clambered between them.

They both giggled as I feasted on their tits and fingered their pussies.

"Oh Alexey fuck us hard baby." Said Dana as she went under the cover to suck my cock.

Life must go on I thought to myself as I lay back enjoying Dana's lips around me.

***

Time was passing and I still hadn't heard anything from Scarlett. So should I just give up or should I at least try to see her?

It was driving me mad. I still wanted her. I decided I would track her down and force her to talk to me.

I knew there were certain days she went to college, so maybe I could catch her as she left.

I had been waiting outside in my limo for fifteen minutes when I finally saw her. It was strange to see her dressed as an ordinary young girl for once. Tight jeans and a sloppy top. I liked it. But she was talking to some young guy. He wasn't bad looking, but she could do so much better. Perhaps he was just a friend.

"Jon can you go and get her to come in the car please."

"Of course Sir." He said and got out of the vehicle.

I watched him follow them and shout towards her, but she ignored him and walked on. She continued her conversation with her friend.

Jon tried again. I could see her talking back this time and now she was kissing the boy on the lips. What the fuck?

But Jon led the way and she followed. He opened the rear door for her to get in next to me.

She sat inside, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Who was that you kissed?" I asked.

"None of your business. A friend."

"Look at me Scarlett!"

"No. What do you want?"

"I want to explain."

"Explain what? You made yourself quite clear the other night. I quite understand you are a married man with children, who cheats on your wife with numerous whores. You simply see me as one of those whores. You love my tits and my pussy and we had hot sex together and to you I'm just payment for Viktor's debts. Like you said it was just hot sex between us.

Well whether he owes you more or not, I will not be that payment in the future. I'm not even sure I will be staying with Viktor. I'm considering going back to my old life and dating guys like Charlie who you just saw me with. Maybe I just want my ordinary old life back, I'm not sure I want one filled with sex, perversion and fetishes and crazy, horny old men anymore!" She ranted.

"Ok Scarlett calm down. I just wanted to say I was sorry. Sorry for not telling you sooner about my wife and sorry for making out you were simply a hot fuck. I think you know you are more to me than that. I don't know what it is about you, but I want you desperately. I can't get you out of my head and stop thinking about you, and these past few days have driven me crazy.

For Christ sake look at me!" I pleaded. She could be so damned frustrating.

She finally lifted her head and looked at me. My eyes drilled into hers, and there it was again. It was hotly electric between us. I knew we both wanted each other. I tried to kiss her, but she turned away and pulled her hand from mine.

"No Alexey. I can't this time. You must stop contacting me. I don't want to see you again. You are a married man with a young family. I don't want to get involved."

"My family are not young, that was an old photo. Didn't you notice how much younger I looked? The kids are your kind of age now and my wife has no interest in me whatsoever. She never comes to England. We are married in name only as her and my family don't want us to go through the embarrassment of a divorce. We haven't even had sex in years. I certainly don't like her, and I think she hates me. You see I caught her with someone else, and I will never forgive her or him."

"Then why do you keep the photo up?" She asked.

"I don't know. Appearances? A reminder of when our marriage was good? I'm not sure, but I can tell you I haven't seen her in a few years now."

"And what about your reputation with women? You are bad and dirty. You do terrible things to women, you force them and abuse them."

"Perhaps I've taken out my bad marriage and my hurt on them. But it's true, I am addicted to sex. I'm addicted to beautiful women and their bodies, their tits, the larger the better, their dripping pussies, their tight asses. I admit I love women's bodies and I love having sex with all of them. Yes, you're right I simply love having hot randy sex. I have always been a highly sexed man and probably always will be."

"And so it seems you are probably addicted to me, my large tits and pussy? That's all it is Alexey, you are in lust with my body. You're infatuated with me."

"No Scarlett. There's more to it this time. Yes I admit when I first saw you the first thing I noticed were those magnificent tits and your beautiful face and hair. And I'm not ashamed to say I am still in love with those tits. But you do something to me that the others don't and never have. You are not begging me to fuck you like the others. You're not interested in my money and power. You really didn't want me. In fact I think at times you almost hated me. There's something about you, the way you stand up to me. The way you say no to me.

I want you Scarlett. Not just for a night like the others. I can't get enough of you. I want more. Come with me now back to my home. Let me make love to you now. Please Scarlett." I begged.

"No, not now. I need to think. I'm going away next week for a few days. We'll see how I feel when I get back. So just take me home now please."

The car eventually arrived at her apartment. "Well goodbye Alexey." She said.

I felt desperate. I was on her kissing her hard and passionately. She couldn't hold back either. I knew she wanted me and we both snogged hungrily. But now she was pulling herself away. For fuck's sake!

She opened the door. I couldn't believe it. I ran my hands through my hair. What the hell was wrong with her? Couldn't she see what was staring her in the face?

"Goodbye Alexey. I'll contact you when I get back and let you know what I've decided." She grabbed her bag and stepped out, not looking behind her as she headed for the door.

She had walked away from me. Perhaps I had to face it that she really didn't want me.

I felt incredibly pissed off. More than that actually. Really, really, upset.

"Let's go home Jon. Actually, make a detour to Trixie's, Alfie's club." I needed to drown my sorrows.

Alcohol and women.

***

I was sat at the bar on my third double whiskey, chatting to quite a fit woman. She was one of Alfie's girls. Skimpily dressed and up for fun for the night I figured. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello my boy. What a surprise to see you here Alexey. You should have told me you were coming."

"I didn't know. It was a last minute decision." I said.

"Well come and sit at my table. I've got a gorgeous bird for the night courtesy of Madame Yasmin. The missus is staying with the daughter tonight, so I thought I'd have some fun while she's out of the way."

I said goodbye to the girl at the bar. Maybe I would see her later. I didn't know. She looked disappointed.

Alfie's whore looked familiar. Then when she spoke with a Russian accent I realised it was Nadia. I had fucked her when I first moved to London and had a few interesting nights with her subsequently. But now I hadn't seen her in quite a while. She was still fucking hot though, and I remembered her as quite a kinky woman. Lucky Alfie I thought.

"Alexey meet the gorgeous Nadia."

"Actually we have met before." I said.

"Hello Alexey, it's been a while, but you still look gorgeous." She said in her growling Russian voice.

Alfie was now talking to one of the waitresses so we talked together in Russian. It seemed Alfie had also fucked her before, but tonight he had a new piece of equipment which he wanted to try out with her.

"It would be good if you fucked me too." She said as she writhed around provocatively in her tight vinyl one piece. She often dressed in catsuits.

"I would love to. Let's see what Alfie says." I said.

"What are you two nattering about? Hope it's not me." Said Alfie.

"Of course not baby. But I was telling Alexey we're trying out your new piece of equipment tonight and wondered if he could fuck me too?" She purred at him as she rubbed his cock.

He lent in to snog her. "Mmmmm babe, that could be fun. I like watching you being fucked." He said as his hands stroked her nipples through the tight shiny vinyl.

We sat drinking champagne awhile. I was now getting quite drunk and feeling extremely randy. I wanted to fuck Nadia.

"So what brought you here tonight?" asked Alfie.

I didn't want to talk about it. My hard on was already softening when I thought of my last conversation with Scarlett.

"Female trouble." I said briefly.

"Not that gorgeous little bit of totty of Vik's?" He asked.

How the hell did he know about me and her? Viktor must have told him.

I nodded.

"Well forget her. By the time you've fucked Nadia, she'll be clean out of your mind forever." He laughed.

"By the way, are you going to the party?"

"What party?"

"Vik's surprise 20th birthday party for his little whore. He asked me last week. I'm taking Montana."

"Oh. No I haven't spoken to him in a while. I'll get in touch. Maybe take Nadia here." I winked.

Alfie turned to Nadia. "Right baby, go with Simone here. She'll take you to my room and get you ready for me. Alexey and me will be with you in ten for a very hot night together." Alfie said excitedly, his small cock prominent in his pants as he snogged her hard.