Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Well that was interesting news that Vik was throwing a party. He had clearly left me in the dark as he didn't want me near Scarlett. Well we would soon change that. And maybe this would be my chance to get with her again. Perhaps my final chance.

We entered the dimly lit room. Alfie's new equipment had been erected centrally. A large metal sex frame with restraints. The bar that held the restraints was currently at it's highest setting and Nadia had already been strapped on to it. Her arms well above her, her vinyl suit stretching tightly as she writhed about on it.

"Hello boys. I'm looking forward to both of you fucking me." She said.

"Fuuuck you look 'ot babes. Can't wait to get this cock of mine inside you, you sexy little whore." Said Alfie.

He stood in front of her and stripped off all his clothes. I did the same. Both cocks were hard as we stroked her vinyl clad body. Alfie was kissing her randily as he pinched her hard nipples through the vinyl.

He now walked over to one of the cupboards, pulling out large vibrators, nipple clamps and a flogger. He walked behind her and started to strike her vinyl covered ass, whipping her harder and harder.

"Nadia you've been a very naughty little girl haven't you?" He said, as there was a loud whack across her buttocks.

"Oh fuck, yes pappy! I'm sorry. I only invited Alexey so he could satisfy me." She said, playing along with his game.

"Is pappy not satisfying enough?" He asked sternly as he whacked her ass with the whip again.

"Of course pappy. But you know I always like more." She said.

Whack! again. She groaned.

And now he was in front of her whipping her across her tits.

"Oh pappy I'm sorry. Please fuck me." She said.

I stood behind her stroking her ass, then took hold of the zipper that ran down her rear. Opening it fully and carefully below her cunt. I stretched the vinyl wide open over her sore, pink naked buttocks then kissed them gently, but now I was opening them up to lick her gorgeous tight puckered hole. She groaned as I pushed in one of my fingers.

But now there was a loud tearing sound of her pvc catsuit being ripped open. Alfie had taken hold of the thin slippery fabric from her front, and easily tore it apart with both hands. Her gorgeous rippling tits were exposed. He carried on ripping down to her pussy, wrenching hard where the zip started so that it was now completely open back and front, and her body was completely accessible. She was ready to be fucked.

"Fuck baby your tits are gorgeous. I fuckin love you 'ot Russian birds!" He said as he sucked both creamy breasts deep into his mouth.

"Oh yes pappy suck my tits hard." She groaned as he feasted on them.

And now, behind her I focused on her ass. I spat in her hole then lifted her up on to my huge cock and very slowly pushed the huge mushroom head of my cock inside her. She groaned loudly as I slowly opened her up.

"Oh yeah that feels good Nadi." I said as I bounced her up and down on me.

Her tight ass felt so fucking hot against my cock, My hands held tight to the open vinyl as I began to pound her.

Alfie was sucking her tits hard and stroking his cock. But now he wanted her too.

He took hold of her vinyl covered legs and slowly pushed his cock into her dripping wet pussy. She was now sandwiched between both of us, her legs high as we fucked her. She groaned and screamed as our thrusts became harder.

"Oh yeah fuck me you gorgeous guys." She said breathlessly as she writhed against our two cocks.

Alfie withdrew from her and walked around to her rear.

"My turn to fuck her ass now." He said as he lowered the restraints a little so that he could reach her properly.

I watched as he pushed his small cock straight inside her. Much smaller than me, he didn't have the same difficulties with her tightness.

I walked to the front of her and played with her luscious tits awhile before crouching down to her pussy. I opened her cunt lips wide, pushing in the large vibrator, then stretching her hood back I sucked on her shiny pink swollen clit.

She gasped as my tongue circled her and I thrust the large dildo inside her. In and out, in and out.

"Oh God I'm gonna come." She groaned, pushing herself hard against my tongue. Her orgasm shuddering around me.

We were all gasping as Viktor lowered her restraints further.

She now kneeled, her arms still suspended and restrained. I climbed over her and thrust my huge erect cock deep into her ass, like a dog fucking a bitch. She was impaled on me and screamed as she took in my entire length and wide girth.

"Oh fuck Alexey, I'd forgotten just how huge you are." She gasped as I fucked her hard back and forth.

Alfie moved towards her face. " Open your mouth for me babes." He said as he pushed his cock between her lips.

She was groaning as we fucked both her holes.

"Let's pull you up then move this to the bed now." He said.

He stood her up and took hold of the nipple clamps.

"Mmmm let's get these delicious tits nice and pert and sensitive now." He said as he licked her nipples and stretched them out.

He fixed on the first clamp. She drew breath and now the other.

"Oh that feels tight and good." She said.

There was chain between them and another piece of chain that hung down.

"Now take a deep breath babe while I fix this clamp to your clit."

He bent down and fixed the tiny clamp to her clit hood. She gasped.

"Unfasten her now Alexey and take her over there."

I took off her restraints and walked with her to the vinyl covered bed. She lay on top.

"Open your legs wide." I instructed.

I wanted to go down on that clit clamp. I parted the shiny vinyl wide and began to lick her clit with my tongue. She groaned, clearly feeling sensitive, but after a while Alfie removed them. She gasped as he took her nipples into his mouth, and as I licked and sucked on her, she pressed against me hard until she came again, her juices squirting in my face. It was delicious.

"You fucking randy little bitch." I said as I licked up her girl cum.

"Get on top of me." Instructed Alfie as he pushed his cock inside her whilst sucking her tits.

I came up behind and straddled her again and thrust my cock straight into her ass, pounding her hard. She groaned as we both fucked her.

"Mmmm you're such a sexy bitch, but I wanna come now. All over you." Said Alfie.

We both stood over her stroking our cocks while she writhed around provocatively until at last we shot our load of gloopy cum all over her, covering the black shiny vinyl.

"Get on the floor whore. Pappy is going to show you how we treat naughty, dirty little whores like you."

And now I watched as he peed all over her. He sprinkled her shiny suit in his piss, all over her tits everywhere. She lay on the floor, writhing around as the liquid ran off from her body on to the floor.

"Your turn now Alexey piss all over the dirty little whore." He said.

Something I had never done before. Should I really do this? But watching Alfie had kind of turned me on and she looked like she was enjoying it too. I stood over her and watched as my steady stream of piss washed over her until she was completely covered. She looked kind of hot in the shining wet pvc, surrounded by pools of liquid all around her.

Alfie now straddled her and wrenched hard on the collar of her catsuit until it tore apart, and now he was frantically stripping the whole thing off her.

"Remove her shoes Alexey."

I unfastened her enormous hooker heels as Alfie tugged off the wet groaning squeaky one piece.

"Now go and shower and clean yourself up you dirty little whore. Pappy has taught you a lesson and when you come back clean, he will fuck you again. Perhaps he might even take you home for the night as Essie, his wife, is away."

I took this as my dismissal. He now wanted her alone.

***

Well that was quite some evening with Alfie and Nadia, but when I woke during the night, my mind once again wandered to Scarlett. It wasn't simply sex with Scarlett. And certainly not dirty sex like I'd had with Nadia.

There was something more and I wanted the chance to grow it, but she seemed resolute in her decision. Not even knowing if she wanted Viktor now. She said she wanted a more normal kind of life but she needed more, I knew it.

She needed a life of glamour, money and sex. And I could give it to her. She wasn't your normal 'girl next door' kind of girl.

She was now going away with her mother and said she would let me know her decision when she got back. But I decided I might need to take matters into my own hands and help to sway her decision.

------------------------------

It was nearly a couple of weeks later when I decided to send a message to Scarlett. I knew she would soon be back from her trip and I was desperate to know what she had decided. If it was negative then I would need to use Plan B!

'Hi Scarlett. I know you'll be back soon. Have you made a decision about us yet? I need to know your answer.' Ax

The reply soon came. It was not what I wanted to hear.

"Hey Alexey, I've done lots of thinking while I've been away and finally made my decision. It's not been an easy one, and I realise it would never work between you and me. I have changed recently, and now know I want a relationship built on love and trust. Ours would be built on sex and lust. I did feel that maybe there was a 'special something' between us, but sadly I don't think it's enough and I don't think that love is really what you want. We both come from such different lives.

I have also decided to start a more normal life and move back to my mum's. I am not telling Viktor yet as I don't want to upset his party plans, so please don't mention it. Scarlett x"

I wrote back.

"Scarlett please just give me a chance. I know what you've heard and probably read about me and what you obviously think personally, but there is more to me than that. I am capable of love. I once loved my wife greatly before I found out she had betrayed me, and I still love my kids very much too. To those I love I can be a good caring man. Please don't think I am just a sex driven monster.

Yes, you're right, there is a special something between us. I feel it too. A strong connection which I know can be built on. Please just give me one chance to prove it when you get home. I want and need you desperately Scarlett. Alexey xxx"

Nothing came back. She was done with me.

Well I wasn't done with her. Plan B!

***

"Hi Viktor it's Alexey here."

"Oh hello Alexey." He sounded 'off' with me.

We chatted about the various deals on the go before I went straight in.

"I hear you've arranged a party for Scarlett. I would like to be there."

"I don't think she'll want to see you. You've caused quite a lot of trouble between us, I know you fucked her again."

"You're right I did and I don't apologise for it. She and I have something special between us."

"Well she doesn't seem to see it that way. She told me you forced her. In fact you drove her away."

"I didn't force her, she wanted me too. She won't face it that she feels strongly for me. There is huge chemistry between us and we both feel the same way. I need to see her Viktor. I need to make her see sense. I want her. Permanently."

Vik seemed shocked.

"If she decides she doesn't want me after the party then I promise you I won't go near her ever again. She'll be all yours and I won't try to touch her."

Viktor was clearly giving it some thought.

"Ok I'll go along with you but like you say, if she rejects you, you must never try anything with her again. Also, I want you to bring someone with you that night. Someone I've got to know pretty well, intimately actually."

So he was screwing another woman too.

"Who is she?"

"Zena. The hostess at my club. Turns out she's quite a sexy, kinky bitch."

That was rich, coming from Viktor, the king of kink!

***

Well this is it I thought as I did a final check in the mirror. Tonight I looked sexy and classy for Scarlett. I hoped she wouldn't be able to resist me. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her and guessed she would be dressed in something incredibly tight and sexy that Viktor would have chosen for her.

Jon was waiting outside in the limo for me. We now needed to collect Zena on the way.

We pulled up at her home. A flat conversion in a house near Kilburn. Not a great area and people were staring at the limo. But she soon came out and headed to the car. Jon let her in the back to sit with me.

"Hello Zena, I'm Alexey. "

"Yes I know. Viktor told me you would be collecting me." Jon began to drive away.

"So you and Vik are seeing each other?"

"Kind of. Let's say we've had some fun together." She said.

"And Scarlett, does she know?"

"I really don't know. I'm not sure Vik has told her. But to be honest, he's not married to her and you know he's a very needy man. It would be difficult to tie him to just one woman."

"But she is a rather special woman."

"Oh do you think so? I've always thought of her as a bit of a whore. She flaunts those ridiculous tits everywhere she goes. It wouldn't surprise me if she's having sex with others behind Vik's back. I'd imagine she's quite a little slut." I said nothing.

God this woman was a bitch. Clearly jealous of Scarlett, like a lot of women were. She didn't begin to compare. She definitely wasn't sexy like Scarlett. I couldn't see what Viktor found attractive about this flat chested shrew. She obviously gave him what he wanted in the kink department. But if he was prepared to give up Scarlett for this miserable cow, then that suited me.

We didn't converse much more, and soon we reached Viktor's Notting Hill villa. My heart began to beat fast. I felt like a teenage boy again.

We entered the house where many guests were already assembled. Standing around, talking, drinking champagne.

"Hello Alexey my boy!" It was Alfie.

He was sandwiched between Montana and Dana, but already he had spotted Zena.

"And who is this lovely lady you've brought tonight?"

"This is Zena, a friend of Viktor's"

"Well very nice to meet you Zena." He said as he planted two sloppy kisses on her cheeks.

Christ was he attracted to this shrew too? Perhaps she oozed kink. No doubt he would like to play some of his interesting games with her too.

We were all stood talking when Viktor made his entrance with Scarlett, the birthday girl.

Fuck she looked incredible! Viktor had excelled himself with his choice of outfit. She looked like she was visiting a sex club rather than her birthday party. My cock was throbbing in my pants. No doubt others were too.

She was dressed head to toe in tight shiny black vinyl. A bolero type jacket over an open cup corset which exposed a huge amount of her rippling breasts. Chap type pvc pants which clung tightly to her legs but open around her crotch and ass, and a tiny little vinyl thong just about preserved her modesty. Fuck she looked delicious.

Her high gold heels gave her another six inches of height and she towered over her plump balding sugar daddy. As usual he looked so wrong for her. Oh God I wanted her.

Everyone was singing happy birthday, but Zena was spouting her vitriol.

"See I told you she's a complete slapper. Just look at those tits hanging out and now we can all see her fat ass cheeks and most of her pussy."

"Well to be honest I like what I'm looking at. I'd like a better look at those tits though." Said Alfie. "I wouldn't say no to fucking that one." He said. "Don't you agree Alex?"

"Mmmm. She does look pretty hot." It seemed that all the men in the room agreed, their eyes firmly fixed on her.

I watched her as I stood at the back of the room. Zena was nagging me, but I ignored her, staring at the stunning Scarlett. But then at last, she noticed me. The electric current shot between us like lightening. My cock felt like a rod and I knew she was feeling it too. No doubt she was creaming that little thong for me.

I carried on staring, my eyes literally drilling into hers. But Zena was pulling on me, saying something, but I ignored her. I wanted this moment with Scarlett to last. But now she was ending it. She looked at me as if to say 'enough!'. She turned her back on me then walked away quickly in the opposite direction.

I pushed Zena out of the way and worked my way through the crowds of people to get to her, pushing them out of the way. I could see she was now talking to Viktor. I had to get her on her own.

Suddenly someone grabbed hold of my arm.

"Hello baby." It was Georgia.

Fuck!

And now she was pulling on me and snogging me hard.

"That was a great night. You me and Dana." She said. "We need to hook up again you sexy man. I want that cock of yours inside me again." She seemed quite drunk already.

"Yeah sure. We'll sort something." I said, completely disinterested.

She was now winding herself around me, her tits rubbing against me. But I needed to see when Scarlett left. To the powder room or something, so that I could get her alone. But now Georgia was on me, snogging me hard, her hand on my cock.

I managed to push her off, but now Scarlett was gone. Fuck!

"I'll be back shortly Georgi." I said as I pushed her out of the way and headed towards the large hallway. I could just see Scarlett's sexy ass making its way up the stairs.

I waited until she got to the top then followed. I saw her disappear into one of the rooms.

I stood outside a little while, waiting, but eventually decided to go in. I opened the door quietly, She was just coming out of the en suite.

"What the hell are you doing in here? Get out!" She shouted at me angrily.

I locked the door behind me and held on to the key. I needed to talk to her and I didn't want her running.

"Let me out of here. I don't want you near me. You're not going to fuck me this time!" She shouted, shaking.

"Calm down baby. I just want to talk to you."

"We've done all our talking. I don't know why Viktor invited you. I don't want you here."

"He didn't invite me. I invited myself. I had to see you and speak to you one last time. I just had to try and convince you once more." I said as I walked towards her.

She started to back away, eventually her back was against the wall. I now stood close to her.

"You're lying to me and yourself when you say you don't want me here. I know you do."

"I don't! And anyway, what the hell are you doing with that vile bitch Zena? It didn't take you long did it?"

"She's not with me. I brought her because I was asked to. Actually I have to say you look amazing tonight. Beyond sexy baby.

But what happened to the new you? The stay at home ordinary girl with mummy and boyfriend. Your outfit is hardly girl next door is it?"

"I didn't choose it. I was going to wear a dress, but Viktor wanted me to wear it."

"Well you look incredible. This outfit is who you are. An incredibly sexy, smoulderingly hot young woman. A woman I desperately desire and want."

I spoke slowly now. "How did the date go with Charlie?

Did he kiss you like I do? Did he run his tongue softly around your lips and in your mouth?

Did he pleasure your tits and delicious cunt like I do? Did he nibble your nipples gently and suck your soft skin deep into his mouth, leaving marks of love all over them?

Was his cock large and wanting for you like mine? Did he fill you up and sensuously fuck you inside your wet pussy and ass?

Did he make you come like I do?"

I knew by her reaction he didn't. I was almost on top of her now. Her breathing was fast and her breasts heaving. I wanted her and I knew she wanted me.

"I've come tonight to give you one last chance to say yes. To come home with me, to make love with me, to live with me. I want you so desperately Scarlett. I'm falling hard for you. So by the end of this evening if your answer is still no, then I will go home alone and you will never hear from me again."