Alexia’s Midnight Swim Ch. 02

Story Info
College girls enjoy some naked river fun.
4.8k words
4.52
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heyyy all! I loved the positive feedback I got on Alexia's Midnight Swim, and it motivated me to write a (fictional) continuation. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave feedback :)

------------

"Wait, seriously?" asked Melina unable to keep the disbelief and eagerness from her voice. "You went skinny dipping? I have been trying to get you to do something like that for sooooo long and then you just go off and do it on your own? Without even telling me?"

"I know, I'm sorry Mel but I just needed to go for a swim and couldn't wait any longer," replied Alexia. It had been a couple of days since Alexia's midnight escapade, and she had finally gotten a chance to meet up at the faculty's cafeteria with Melina now that it was the weekend.

Melina was slightly taller than Alexia and had long and dark curly hair. She was thin, although not as athletic as Alexia, had C to D cup breasts and wide hips giving her feminine curves most women would be jealous of. Melina was a social butterfly and one of the most confident and open people Alexia knew.

She had invited Alexia to do daring things like skinny dip a couple of times before, but Alexia had never been able to really take her up on it, mostly because life just got in the way, or she didn't feel quite ready to do something like that.

"And that's not all," Alexia continued, "I got caught by some group of people that happened to settle on the opposite bank" Alexia relayed the story of a couple of nights ago to her captivated friend.

"My my," said Melina impressed when Alexia had finished. "I didn't think you were that daring. I love it! But I can't help feeling left out."

"Tell you what Mel," Alexia started. "It has been really hot today and if are up for it, we can go again tonight." Alexia wasn't as thrilled to repeat her experience as she seemed, but the water had felt incredible and addictive and going with Melina was sure to be fun. Besides, she knew Melina would love it.

"I guess I got some plans to cancel!" Melina said. "I'll pick you up at around 12. Send me the location. I want to see where this went down." "Sure," agreed Alexia.

Back at home a couple of hours later, Alexia tugged off her tank top and unbuttoned the black jean skirt she had been wearing, letting it fall to the ground at her feet. She paused for a moment, looking in the mirror hanging on the wall, admiring her athletic figure.

Alexia turned to the side and smiled slightly when saw how the black thong panties she was wearing made her ass look especially well formed. She had been putting work in at the gym for her figure and was not going to wear anything that would detract from the shape of her body. She faced forward again and admired the way in which the cleavage of her breasts in her bra aligned perfectly with the faint but visible line that stretched down past her abdomen.

Then Alexia turned her attention to the closet. This time she was going to wear something that she could put on quickly if she was caught, not wanting to relive the awkward experience of walking naked up the riverbank to get back to her car. With the group watching her, she hadn't wanted to wait an extra 20 seconds to put her clothes back on right at the riverbank.

Alexia's eyes fell on a cute yellow sundress she had but didn't wear very often due to the hem of the dress falling only part way down the thighs. That together with the revealing V-neck made its appropriateness for class or even some social settings questionable. Especially now that she had such a toned ass from the gym, the dress covered even less of her legs than it once had. While slightly too revealing for day-to-day use, it would definitely cover enough and be quick and easy to put on in a hurry.

"Perfect!" thought Alexia. Although it might cause her to receive a few more lingering glances than normal from passersby, it would be much fewer than if she were naked. "Well, that is an understatement," laughed Alexia to herself. This way she could even probably get dressed if she noticed anyone coming before they could see her.

Then a thought struck her. If she really wanted to be quick dressing and undressing, it might be better to not wear her bra or panties underneath. Alexia felt herself blush. The idea excited her.

Alexia's phone vibrated on her desk. She looked over at it. Melina was outside waiting for her. To complement the text she had received, Alexia heard two honks in quick succession from the street.

Quickly reaching her decision, Alexia unhooked her bra and let the straps slide off of her shoulders exposing her breasts. Then she slipped off her panties and placed both garments in the laundry hamper. Alexia put on the sundress and stepped out of her room to meet Melina.

The sun had set a couple hours prior, leaving the street illuminated by the streetlights. Melina was parked right in front of Alexia's building. She smiled and reached over, opening up the passenger side door for Alexia to get in. As Alexia walked over to Melina's car, she felt a soft breeze reminding her of what she wasn't wearing under her dress, especially between her legs.

Alexia pulled the door open further and got in. "Hey Mel, I can't belie-," Alexia cut herself off mid-sentence. Melina was wearing a crop top that ended above her belly button and from there downward nothing else besides her sandals. Melina's smile broadened. "I'm wearing more than I need to for what we are going to do," she told the dumbstruck Alexia as she started down the road, out of the city after Alexia had climbed in. "You live on the outskirts, so I took my pants off while waiting for you in the car. It's fine, no one can see from outside anyway and they are in the back in case I need them."

"And I thought I was being daring wearing a dress with nothing underneath," Alexia laughed. "I do love your outfit though, cute dress!" Melina complemented as they turned a corner. "Thanks," replied Alexia.

"By the way," said Melina with a naughty smirk in her voice, "as soon as we get out a bit further, where there are fewer people and lights, I am going to take off my top too." "Are you crazy?" exclaimed Alexia "that actually is something people can see through the window". "Well," said Melina, "it will be dark, and we are moving fast. There won't be many people, and drivers coming from the other direction will be blinded by our headlights. Someone could conceivably catch a glimpse, but that is part of the fun, isn't it?"

"You are crazy!" laughed Alexia. "And you have put some serious thought into this." There was a short pause. "You should take your dress off too" added Melina, a matter-of-fact tone in her voice, "We are going to take our clothes off anyway to swim, what difference does it make if we do it sooner, rather than later?"

"Listen Melina, I am not quite as brave or self-confident as you are." "But you liked getting caught, didn't you?" asked Melina. Alexia was taken aback. This was not something she had previously divulged. "I saw that look in your eye when you were telling me about getting caught," continued Melina, "I think that part of you found it exciting and even a bit arousing. Otherwise, I don't think you would have agreed to come with me today to repeat your experience so soon."

Alexia paused for a few seconds. "Alright fine," she admitted, giving her friend a slightly embarrassed look. "It was thrilling, and it did turn me on a bit. I still am not going to take off my dress in the car though. I feel exposed enough as it is right now."

Melina looked over at her "alright suit yourself, she said as she slowed down, pulled her arms individually through the sleeves of her top and then in one fluid motion pulled the top off over her head and threw it onto the back seat, completely exposing her breasts and leaving her naked except for her sandals in the driver's seat. Melina laughed again and let out a deep satisfied breath. "C'mon Alexia, at least let your boobs out a bit," she persuaded.

Alexia thought for a moment and felt her resolve melt away. It may be fun, and Melina was probably right about what she had said. Besides, she was feeling adventurous. Alexia pushed the fabric of her dress that covered her breasts to either side exposing her nipples and the majority of her tits. "That's more like it!" exclaimed Melina delightedly.

In only a couple of minutes they had reached the spot Alexia had swum at a couple of nights ago. They had passed by almost no one on the final stretch of their drive, with only two cars coming from the opposite direction and someone out walking who hadn't noticed them and their lack of apparel in the car as they passed.

Melina parked the car and the girls got out and closing the doors behind them. "Nice place you picked out," praised Melina as she admired the night scenery, seemingly apathetic to the fact that she was standing on the side of the road without a shred of clothing, and completely illuminated. She was bathed in yellow light of the streetlamp.

Melina's remark was true, the sounds of the waterfall created by the dam upstream gave the peaceful river and vegetation along the banks an even nicer ambience than it would otherwise have had. Insects chirped, grass and leaves rustled in the breeze and otherwise there was silence. The fresh night air was just as intoxicating as it had been a few nights ago.

"You're completely naked, we need to get off the street!" exclaimed Alexia. "Then I'll race you to the water!" Melina replied laughing and started quickly on the path leading down the bank and through the thick vegetation. Alexia ran after her friend. When she got to the edge of the water, Melina had bent down to undo her shoelaces giving Alexia a view of her ass.

Alexia paused momentarily, more hesitant about stripping down than her friend. It was a Saturday night this time, meaning it was much more likely that people would be out by the river or taking a walk than her previous experience on Wednesday earlier in the week. Alexia had been feeling apprehensive and nervous about taking off her clothes in public since she had picked out her outfit earlier and now that she was a couple seconds from actually stripping down, she felt like she had more butterflies in her stomach than ever.

Nevertheless, she had already made the decision to skinny dip again, and now Melina was here with too, and being much more cavalier about it than she was. So far everything seemed fine. Not wanting to be in the water too much later than Melina, she took off her shoes and socks and heard a splash and ripples of water as Melina started wading in.

"Ha, I win!" stated Melina gloatingly as she turned around to face Alexia while wading in further. "This is it" thought Alexia to herself and pulled the yellow sundress off, over her head. She was now completely nude on the bank of the river. Alexia placed the dress on her shoes and waded in to join Melina in the water, being careful not to slip.

"This feels nice, it's so liberating," Alexia thought to herself despite still being a bit nervous. The water covered her feet, then her knees, thighs, pussy, waist and stomach, finally stopping just under her breasts when stopped wading in. Alexia enjoyed the feeling of the water on her bare skin for a moment. It felt amazing, especially without any restrictive swimwear.

By now her excitement outweighed her nervousness and she turned to Melina. Their eyes met and both girls started laughing.

"This is fun, I'm glad you finally agreed to do this with me" said Melina when the laughing subsided. "And that's a nice body you have Alexia, I have never really seen you naked before. I knew you have a great ass, but you're more athletic than I thought, and your tits are great too!"

"Aww, thanks" replied Alexia with a smile, then continued, "You are stunning yourself. I love your curves and your boobs are fantastic, better than mine." "Thanks girl!" responded Melina. "Don't put your tits down though. Their shape is great, and they are firm and perky too" While she said the last part, Melina cupped Alexia's breasts for a moment playfully. Alexia blushed. Both girls laughed again.

Alexia and Melina swam and chatted for another couple of minutes enjoying the water and the night.

"Come on, lets swim to the other bank," Alexia proposed eventually. Melina dived underwater and Alexia pushed herself off the rocks on the bottom of the river and started swimming for the other side, enjoying the feel of moving frictionlessly through the water.

The opposite bank had a small sandy outcropping like a miniature beach. "So, this is where that group with the flashlight was last time" thought Alexia to herself as she waded out of the water onto the rocks and sand.

Alexia turned around as she heard Melina start to wade out of the water and saw the light of a small fire on the now opposite bank, a bit farther up from where they had gotten in. The firelight had been obscured by trees and vegetation due to a bend in the river, so they hadn't seen it before.

Alexia froze and her heart skipped a beat, realizing she was standing naked on the bank, possibly in view of whoever was at the fire. Wasting no time, she quickly ran back into the water. "Melina," she hissed, "there are people over on the other bank." "Oh, I see" said Melina looking over at the fire. "Don't worry, they haven't noticed us, and I highly doubt they will."

"Watch this" said Melina and walked up onto the bank, completely naked. "Mel! What are you doing! Come back!" Alexia exclaimed.

"We are far enough upstream that they can't hear us as long as we don't shout. The same goes for them seeing us. We can see the light of their fire, but we are in the darkness and pretty much invisible." As if to prove her point Melina started to strike different sexy poses in the direction of the fire. "See, they can't see us," she said with one hand on her hip and the other behind her head.

"You're right" Alexia agreed. "Their eyes are also probably not adjusted to the darkness because of the fire." "Still," she reasoned, "lets still not overdo it and go back to the other side."

"Sure Alexia" replied Melina, "but first I want to see what is going on over there and how many people there are. This side has no lights, and I can easily sneak down the river and check."

"Alright fine," Alexia said reluctantly. "I am going to stay here in the water though."

"I'll be back soon." Said Melina and walked up the bank. Alexia watched her until she was out of sight from the river.

Alexia waited, gazing out over the water. The night air felt incredible.

After a couple of minutes, her thoughts wandered to the last time she was here naked. She had been caught. It had been embarrassing but thinking about it after the encounter had turned her on. She had shown off her naked body to complete strangers and they had really enjoyed it and wanted more. Alexia bit her lip and her hand wandered absently downward towards her pussy.

If they were here again on the bank right now, maybe she would give them more and let them touch her and slap her ass like she knew they would have loved to do. Alexia was massaging her pussy now and a slight moan escaped her lips. Maybe she would let one of them finger her. Maybe if she was horny enough, she would even-

Her fantasy was cut short by Melina's return, to Alexia's momentary dismay. Melina came down the steep bank to the sandy outcropping. "So, here's the deal," Melina whispered, "its actually only one guy there. I think he may have been there with a couple more people but then they left. There are a couple of beer bottles around the fire."

"I'm going to swim back across and check the situation out from a bit closer," added Melina, "don't worry, I'll put something on," she said putting Alexia's mind at ease. "Also, I think I'm about ready to leave."

"I'll swim a bit more and then join you," Alexia said still very much turned on and secretly hoping she could finish what she was doing before Melina had come back. "Meet you over there then," came Melina's reply.

When Melina swam over to the other side again Alexia's thoughts wandered back to the night she had been caught and she started gently rubbing her clit under the water. She moaned as she replayed the night over in her head and her eyes fluttered closed. The fact that she was naked in public again right where it had happened made it seem so real. With her other hand she fondled her breast and started toying with her left nipple. Waves of pleasure washed over Alexia as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly a loud rustle of leaves up on the bank brought Alexia out of her trance like state. What was she doing? This was a bad idea. Anyone could walk by. Besides Melina was probably waiting for her as it had now been a good five minutes since she had swum off. Alexia's pussy throbbed; she rubbed her thighs slightly together still incredibly turned on. "I'll finish this later," Alexia thought and started to swim back over to the other side.

Alexia reached the shore and went to her clothes. When Alexia got close to where she had disrobed, she saw her shoes and socks, but the dress was gone. Alexia looked around. It was dark and maybe a breeze lifted it into the grass somewhere out of sight. This seemed unlikely, as the breeze was barely strong enough to notice, much less move her dress. Slightly panicking she checked the surrounding vegetation but without luck. "Maybe Melina has it," Alexia thought. Just then she heard Melina's car door close. Alexia put on her socks and shoes.

"Melina!" Alexia called out. Not too loudly as she didn't want to attract too much attention to herself in case anyone was walking by up on the street. There was no answer. "Melina!!" Alexia tried a second time a bit louder. Still there was no sign Melina had heard anything. Exasperatedly Alexia crept up the steep path at bank of the river in only her footwear.

It was getting close to 1:30 am now and the road was completely clear. After a short pause at the top of the bank, Alexia walked bravely over to Melina's car. Melina was sitting in the driver's seat, her face slightly illuminated by her phone screen.

Melina saw Alexia coming, looked up and rolled down the window. She was fully clothed again. "Mel, have you seen my dress?". Melina smiled. "Sure have! I gave it to the guy over by the fire"

"WHAT!? Why would you do that?" Alexia exclaimed with a mixture of anger and confusion. "Relax Alexia, if you want, I can go over and get it again," Melina replied calmly. "But only if you don't want to get it yourself."

"Of course, I don't want to get it myself, I have no clothes now in case you haven't noticed." Alexia said defiantly. "Then look me in the eyes and tell me that there is no part of you that doesn't want to get it. That there is no part of you that gets excited or aroused being naked in front of strangers. I think-," Melina continued, cutting Alexia off when she started to say something "- that you want to get it but are just too shy to live out your fantasies. I'm helping you. Giving you the push, you need. C'mon, have some fun."

"Mel, I-," Alexia started. "Tell me I'm wrong," said Melina cutting her off. Alexia thought. She was still pretty turned on and if she was honest with herself, going over naked to get her dress seemed really exciting. Melina knew her better than she realized. "Afterwards we can leave immediately," Melina said. "Also, I chatted with the guy for a bit and didn't get any bad vibes or anything. Aaand he's pretty cute!"

"He's cute? That makes it worse!" Alexia complained. "I know," replied Melina gleefully, "but also more fun right? So, what's it going to be?" Alexia contemplated her predicament. She couldn't tell Melina that she didn't want to at all, the girl would see right through her. Alexia felt her pussy throb again. Just thinking about it was driving her crazy. "Alright, I'll do it," Alexia said, "but afterwards we go right back home, and we never talk about this night again." "Sure thing," Melina agreed. As Alexia turned to leave, Melina stepped out of the car. "Go get it girl," she said and smacked Alexia's toned ass creating a satisfying clap.

12