Alexia’s Midnight Swim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia hurried down the deserted road until she saw the fire light. It was dying down now and getting harder to see, especially from the illuminated side of the river. No doubt the guy there had been waiting for it to die out before leaving too. It was also obscured by trees and tall grass. Alexia would have missed it if she hadn't known where to look.

Alexia took a moment to gather her courage. She wasn't sure if she would actually be able to go through with it. Her heart was beating faster and faster. Alexia heard an engine revving in the distance. That reminded her a car could come by any second and she was completely exposed and naked on the street. With a deep breath she made her way through the grass.

Alexia pushed through the grass and entered the small clearing with the fire. It was relatively dark except for the dim firelight. Alexia heard an appreciative whistle and turned to face a guy sitting on the ground with his back against a tree checking her out. Alexia's cheeks grew hot as she blushed and started to feel short of breath. "Hi," she managed to say. "Hey," answered the guy "Wow lucky night for me." He was wearing a black t-shirt and shorts. Melina hadn't lied, he was quite good looking, well-built and attractive but not intimidating. He looked like he was only maybe a year or two older than Alexia, but it was hard to tell in the light. Alexia became acutely aware again of the fact that she was completely naked.

"I came for the dress," Alexia stated. "That's what I figured; can you do a spin for me?" the guy asked. Alexia obliged. The guy's gaze lingered on her ass and chest. "Sooo can I have it?" Alexia asked. The initial embarrassment had started to subside, and Alexia was feeling incredibly turned on. She had gotten so close to climax only to stop and now being naked in front of a stranger and knowing that she was turning him on had made her horniest she had been for a while.

The guy looked up. "Sure, you can have it," he said with a devious smile placing emphasis on the last two words to convey the double entendre. "But first you need to do something for me. Make it worth my while to give you the dress. I think it would be a shame to cover up what you've got."

"Yeah well, it's my dress and I want it back. I don't owe you anything," Alexia replied trying to hide how turned on she was. "Well, your friend said I can have some fun with you before I give you back your dress and that's what I'm going to do," the guy stated.

"Of course, she did," Alexia thought, but she didn't mind at the moment. Alexia could barely think straight from her arousal. Her pussy felt like it was soaking. If she had been wearing panties, they would be drenched by now. The feel of the soft breeze on her skin as well as the gaze of the guy she didn't know on her naked body was making her go crazy. Alexia wanted to be fucked until she climaxed.

"Alright." Alexia knelt down on her knees and undid the button and zipper of the guy's shorts and tugged them down. Next, she pulled down his boxers. The guy shifted his weight and pulled them down past his knees. He was already mostly turned on and when Alexia grabbed his dick it was rock solid. Alexia stroked his penis a couple of times.

Next Alexia put her hands on his chest and put one leg over his, straddling him. She moved down until she could feel the tip of his dick on her ass and then guided it to her soaking pussy. He obviously couldn't wait, and neither could Alexia. As he thrust his hips up Alexia went down taking his dick inside of her. It felt amazing, like she was finally drinking water after hours of being parched. Alexia felt her breasts being groped as she went up and down taking him inside of her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Alexia thought, "but I want more". Alexia stopped and got up. She turned away and went down on her hands and knees. She knew that this would be a sight guys would be unable to resist. Her ass up presenting her pussy to be fucked.

Almost immediately, Alexia felt his hand on her pussy, then grasp her hip and his dick right on her pussy about to go in. Slowly, he pushed into her, the tip of his dick thrusting its way in stretching her lips apart. She threw back her head in ecstasy, Alexia felt his other hand on the other hip, holding her in place while he pushed himself the rest of the way inside of her, filling her up.

He pulled back and started forcefully thrusting into her again and again. It felt absolutely incredible. Alexia forced her mouth closed and put a hand over it to muffle the sounds she was making. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Alexia. His dick was hitting all of the right spots and she felt weak in the knees and arms and was thankful she wasn't standing.

Alexia felt a hand leave her hip and a slap to her ass quickly followed. Alexia felt herself nearer to climax with every thrust. She was almost there and not registering any of her surroundings her body and mind devoted to what she was experiencing.

"Oh Fuck, I'm cumming!" cried Alexia unable to contain herself any longer. A wave of emotion hit Alexia like a wall. She dropped to the ground, her arms and legs unable to support herself as she let the pleasure of her orgasm wash over her. It was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had.

When Alexia became aware her surroundings again, she felt a hot liquid shoot onto her back and ass, evidently the guy had finished himself off.

"That was incredible," he panted. "And here." He picked up Alexia's dress and handed it to her. Alexia wiped herself off on the grass, stood up and took the dress, slipping it on over her head.

"Yeah, it was" Alexia agreed. She couldn't believe she had just fucked a complete stranger in public like that. It was embarrassing but also excited her. She felt her cheeks flush again.

"Here's my number," said the guy handing her a slip of paper. "If you feel like doing this again". Alexia took the paper, mumbled something along the lines of goodbye and hurried back to the road, not caring that the short dress was exposing her bare ass and pussy with every step as she jogged. There was still nothing and nobody around, aside from the crickets.

Alexia opened Melina's car door and got in, ignoring Melina's sly know it all smile. Melina put away her phone, started the car and began the drive back into town. "So," she said. "Tell me everything!"

12