Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed her legs back and slid inside my child. Her eyes went wide, and she gasped. "OH FUCK! So much better than toys. More, dad. All of you."

At that point, I lost any control. I pushed her legs back, pinning them to her chest and I fucked her as hard as I could, taking out a year of sexual frustration of watching her mature. I railed my daughter, and she was right there with me. Eye-to-eye as we fucked. The bed creaking and groaning, the headboard slamming the wall. Both of us panting. Her pussy, so tight and wet and forbidden. We, I mean I, didn't last long, just a few minutes until I couldn't hold back. Lexi seemed to be cumming nonstop.

"Daddy's gotta cum, baby."

"In me." She huffed, "Cum in my nasty daughter pussy."

That did it. I buried myself and released. I nearly passed out from the passion.

I let go of her legs and stood up. Her orgasm and mine dripped off my cock and ran out of her gaping red pussy. I dropped down and licked her.

"Oh fuck, dad. What? Hey, you just...."

I stopped, looked up. "Real men clean up." Then licked my daughter clean and gave her another orgasm. I got up. Poor Lexi lay on the bed, spent.

"I'm sorry dad. That was so intense. I'm beat."

I extended my hand. "Let's go take a shower, baby."

In our large, tiled shower, I bathed my daughter. Gently washing every inch of her body. Shampooing her hair, slowly. Massaging her scalp. She purred.

"This is like nothing I've ever experienced. You're so gentle, so loving. This is so intense. I want to wash you, daddy."

Lexi bathed me. She learned quickly, avoiding the sexual areas until last. Her soap-filled hands ran over my body, bringing my cock back to life. On her knees, washing my ass, her finger toying. I moaned. "Oh, dad likes that?" I said nothing as I felt her hand grasp my erection.

"I've never done this, dad."

I looked down as my daughter opened her mouth and took my cock in. Half down, her tongue active, licking exploring. I felt no teeth.

"You're doing great, baby, but let's take this to the bed."

Lexi shut the water off and we stepped out. She dried me quickly, taking my cock into her mouth, just for a second, to tease me.

I dried my girl as she talked. "This is so intense. More than I ever imagined. I want to do this all the time. I fucking love sex. Hurry, dad. I want to suck your cock."

On my knees, drying her calves, I quickly licked her slit. "You gonna finish me?"

"Oh fuck, don't do that dad, I'll open my legs right here and you'll have to eat me to another cum. Yes, dad, I want to feel you finish, cum. Cum in your daughter's nasty incest mouth."

I got up, tossed the towel away, took her hand. "Come on, baby. Let's go suck your father's cock."

I lay on my daughter's bed, in the wet spot. I didn't care, we made it. Lexi stood by the bed, a finger in her mouth. "I've seen a lot of homemade porn. I've read some stuff. I just want the first time to be perfect, dad."

I held out my hand, she took it. "If you're sucking dad's cock, it will be. Just enjoy. I think we'll be doing this again."

Lexi giggled as she moved between my legs. "Anytime I can sneak this cock in my mouth." I smiled, knowing.

Her breasts swung under her as she leaned down, taking my erection in her hand, touching, exploring. "I love how it feels, dad."

"Thank you."

Lexi licked the head of my cock as she held the base. "Ready, daddy?"

"Oh, yeah." I panted.

My daughter slipped her lips over my cock and moved down, slathering me with her tongue. She kept her eyes on mine. Don't know why I didn't blast off that second. Down, down. She had almost all of it in when she stopped, slid back up, and then down. She got a good rhythm going. Her hand stroking the bottom. No way I was going to last. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Dad's gonna cum in your sweet mouth, baby."

Lexi moaned and went faster.

"Here it comes, daughter. Daddy's cumming."

Lexi must have felt my cock get harder. She took all of me as I came. Jet after jet into her warm mouth. Lexi gulping, swallowing, licking. Still looking right into my eyes. I tapped her head, she let me slide from her mouth, leaving a string from her lip to my cock that broke as she moved up and over me.

I held her. She whispered into my ear. "That is the dirtiest, nastiest thing I have ever done. I love your cum, dad. I'll suck your cock every chance I get."

"Daughter dear. You have to stop talking like that. I have to get you to the bus and you're making my cock hard again."

Lexi rolled off me, laughing. "And my poor dad will have to wait days. Coach watches us like a hawk, and I have MaryBeth in my room. No sneaking out to fuck my father."

I slapped her hard ass. "You'll just get it twice as hard when we get home."

***

I dropped Lexi off at the coach bus. I was driving there and had planned on following the bus. I talked to Ian, briefly. Lexi and MaryBeth talked away and I went back to my car.

It was a three-hour trip. Faster in a car, but the big coach bus has more rules. About halfway, the bus pulled into a rest area. Lexi and MaryBeth got off. Lexi walked towards my car and MaryBeth walked around the bus, I assume to Ian's car since he too was driving. Lexi slid into my sports car.

"Everybody's asleep and boring. Coach said we could ride with our dads. She joked that she could trust you two." My daughter reached over and gently massaged my growing cock. "Little does he know we cannot be trusted."

I moved her hand. "I have to drive young lady and distractions can be dangerous."

"Oh, like this?" Lexi said as she shoved her shorts down and off. No panties, of course.

"How am I supposed to drive with my daughter rubbing her pussy next to me?"

"I'm not rubbing my pussy, dad."

I pulled out after the bus. "And why aren't you?"

Lexi giggled and took her shirt and bra off.

"You know this is a low car. You could be seen."

Lexi propped her right leg up on the seat. "Don't care. Watch me masturbate, dad."

The bus stayed in the right lane. Traffic was non-existent. It was afternoon. Lexi played with her pussy and would reach over and feed me fingers covered in her juice. I could have driven nails with my cock. I was in a zone. Keeping a safe distance from the bus, but not watching the mirrors since I wasn't going to pass. Lexi leaned over, her hands working my snap and zipper.

"Not a good idea, baby. Dad needs to drive."

She rubbed my cock through my briefs. "But I made daddy so hard and needy. I must be a good daughter."

Lexi had my cock out. I stared at the back of the bus as I felt her lips pull me into her mouth. Been a long time since I had a blowjob while driving. I was glad there was no traffic. I set the cruise control and reclined the seat a little.

"Suck daddy's cock baby. Make me cum in your mouth."

Lexi moaned on my cock. Her mouth was so wet and warm. Her tongue was everywhere. I fought to keep my eyes open. So wicked, so good.

Lexi toyed with me, stopping and starting, enjoying her father's penis. After a few miles, I had to finish.

"Lexi, time to make dad cum."

My daughter held my cock, stroking the part not in her hot mouth. She learned fast and in a minute I was there. "Dad's cumming, baby."

I swerved a little but recovered as Lexi picked up the pace and just put the knob of my cock in her lips, licking and sucking, one last short stall. I blew.

"Oh fuck, Lexi. Suck me. I'm cumming."

I closed my eyes briefly. I opened them to see an SUV up next to the bus, moving ahead. Oh shit. Where'd that come from? Well, they don't know I'm a dad getting a blowjob from his daughter. Lexi picked her head up, looked right at me and swallowed. "Mmmmm, now I'll really be ready to race. I've got extra protein."

I laughed. "Well, what kind of team dad won't do what it takes to make a winner? Now get dressed, young lady."

***

We pulled into the parking garage at the hotel. It was crowded but not full. I found a spot. Lexi didn't get out. "You know, there's time for dad to finger his little girl's pussy, get her off before we have to join the team."

I looked around, then saw it, two cars away. That same big SUV. People were in it. I pointed.

"Not here, baby. That SUV passed us on the highway as I was cumming in your mouth. Let's not take chances. There are people in it."

"Sure, dad. But you owe me."

I reached over and pinched her nipple. "Win your race and I'll fuck you."

"MMMMM." Was all she said as she opened the door.

We walked towards the door, behind the SUV. We both stopped and stared.

There was no doubt. The driver's seat was fully reclined and naked MaryBeth was riding her father. I recognized his shirt. His daughter's head was down, we could hear the murmur of talk. Ian's hands held his daughter's modest breasts, his fingers pinching her long nipples. The windows had a light fog.

"Oh fuck. I had no idea." Lexi said.

I tugged her arm. "Let's go. We don't want to get caught."

As we walked, Lexi spoke. "Well, I never would have expected that."

"Me either. I thought what we just started was unusual."

Lexi leaned into me. "Guess not. Now, what do I do? We're rooming together."

I held my daughter's hand. "Nothing, baby. Just act like you know nothing. It's none of our business."

In my room, unpacking. My phone goes off, text from Lexi.

"OMG MaryBeth is a nudist!"

Me, "Oh. That's interesting."

"She just took off all her clothes and told me. She wants me to go nude too."

"So? Go ahead."

I got a blushing emoji back and "I did. It's fun."

A few minutes later. "They saw us, dad. They do it too. M.B. told me everything. She said her dad would talk to you."

"Okay, babe. See you at dinner."

Team dinner. I sat next to Ian. I've never felt more uncomfortable. I shouldn't. We're doing the same thing. I'd love to share notes, but this is such a forbidden topic. Lexi said Ian would talk to me. So, I waited. He was his usual Irish self, talking joking, that accent giving character to even the most mundane of statements.

Janet corralled the girls after dinner, ordering them up to bed. Ian and I waited for the second elevator.

"Fancy a drink at the rooftop lounge? I think the coach can get the ladies settled without us."

"Sure," I replied.

As the doors to the car shut in front of us, Ian said, "So, did you like the show in the garage?"

I was speechless. No words would form. Ian smiled. "We passed you as you were following the bus. Lexi was doing a nice job on your cock. MaryBeth gave me the blow-by-blow." He laughed at his own pun.

"I don't know what to say."

The doors opened. We got drinks and I followed Ian to a remote table on the patio.

"So, Jim. We both share a secret. Since I found you out, it's only fair I tell you our story."

"Okay, I guess. You don't have to. This is all very intense for me."

Ian took a drink of his stout, "Yes, I'm sure it is. Until today, nobody outside of our family knows. MaryBeth and I could have said nothing, but we wanted to have people to talk to about our relationship."

I took a long pull from my glass. "It's all very new for Lexi and me. This started yesterday."

Ian's eyes widened. "Oh. Well, yes, I can see how you're a bit overwhelmed. No regrets?"

Now I smiled. "No, Ian. None at all. It is very exciting. I think we get off on the wrongness of it."

Ian reached over and slapped my hand. "You got it, boyo. That's the buzz. Now, about MaryBeth and me."

I won't take up room here. I asked Ian if he'd want to tell his tale on this site. He said he'd think about it. The short story, the Murphy's took a holiday in Spain, at Ibiza. Now the beaches allow nudity, but it is not required. Ian was aware that MaryBeth, now just eighteen, had been peeking at him and Mary, his wife. They have sex every night and left the door open a crack. Mary Beth had gotten more casual in her dress and more tactile with dad.

Well, you can guess. Nude beach, daughter wants to try. The whole family nude.

Es Cavellett beach is also known for public sex and that was all it took.

I gave Ian our story. Plus, adding that Susan and I were swingers before kids.

"So, you don't mind bein around a naked man?"

I laughed. "Since we're being so open, no, I don't. I've never had sex with a man, not really interested. But, if you're a swinger, it's impossible to avoid contact. I kinda enjoy it. I've guided guys' cocks into my wife's pussy and had them guide me into their wives. Plus, no way you can DP without a lot of contact. It's all fun.

Ian smiled over the edge of his glass. "Glad to hear it. Was Lexi upset she'd been seen given her father pleasure?"

"She liked it. She's up in the room now with MaryBeth, being nudists."

Ian laughed. "That's the fault of me and the wife, we got her onto that at Ibiza. At home we go nude, the four of us."

"Four?"

Ian put his stout down. "Ah, you wouldn't know. Mary and I have a son. Mary Beth's age. He's adopted; long story. Grand lad. We joke that he's MaryBeth's twin brother. They're still over on the other side. Rory has to finish school. They'll be visiting next week. We'll have you all over."

It was getting late. We finished our drinks and headed for our rooms. At the girl's floor, Ian joked as he got off the car. "I'll bet the girls had more fun than us tonight."

Lexi had been texting me, and out of respect for Ian, I had ignored them. I showered, stayed naked, lay on the bed, and opened the messages.

Videos. Two naked teenage girls having sex. MaryBeth and Lexi making out. Lexi sucking MaryBeth's nipples. Mary Beth with her face between my daughter's legs and Lexi between hers. I masturbated furiously. One last text from Lexi. "I like girls too, dad. See ya tomorrow."

It was a busy day. Fast breakfast, off to the pool. Races all day, Lexi got second. Everybody cheered. The plan called for the team to stay one more night.

As the girls got on the bus, Ian stood next to me. "Would you and Lexi like to come to my room after dinner?"

I looked at him. He smiled and winked. "Your call. It's no problem if you don't want to."

"I'd have to ask Lexi. If we do, you know we don't..."

Ian smiled again. "Swap?" No, that's fine. MaryBeth is making the same offer to Lexi. Let me know."

I got in my car. My phone buzzed. "Yes, dad. If you want to. My pussy is soaked at the thought and no swapping dads. At least this time." With a wink emoji. It's going to be an interesting night. I called Susan on my way back to the hotel. Their trip was going as planned.

Because coach tracked the door activity, Lexi came up to my room after dinner. As the door clicked shut, she stripped. Tank top flew off, bra twanged onto the bed. Shorts and panties shoved down. I was already naked. Lexi came to me, and we hugged, kissing deeply. My rigid cock nestled between her strong legs.

Lexi broke our kiss, leaving her lips touching mine. 'You said if I won, you'd fuck me." Her hand moved down, gently grasping me. I moaned. "You have perfect hands, daughter. Aren't we invited somewhere?"

I loved the feeling of my cock rubbing her smooth, wet, pussy. My hands cupped her hard trim ass. She whispered. "Would it bother you to have sex with your daughter in front of other people?"

"Not if they're fucking too."

Lexi, a bit breathless now. "Think they will?"

I moved out of our embrace. "Let's find out."

Lexi picked up her thong and pressed it to my face. It was soaked. "See what thinking about my dad does to me?" She laughed, tossing it on the bed. We just put shorts and a tee on, flip-flops on our feet. We went down one flight of stairs. Ian's room was at the end of the hall, the last room, on the other side of the stairway. No neighbors. I wondered if he planned that. Lexi was texting Mary Beth. We didn't want to knock.

Mary Beth opened the door. She wasn't naked. Just shorts and a tee. Ian, next to the one king bed, in boxers. We stepped in. The door clicked shut. We all stood there staring at each other.

"A bit nervous?" Ian asked.

I held Lexi's waist. "Yes, in spite of our talk and my daughter's videos, this is very new. What Lexi and I enjoy is forbidden and now we're going to share with another dad and daughter."

Mary Beth moved next to her dad. "Well, I'm tired of waitin'." She tossed off her shirt. Her breasts, while small, were perfectly symmetrical and her nipples long and hard. We watched as she slipped her fingers under the waistband of her shorts and slid them down her muscular legs, kicking them away as if to prevent second thoughts. She turned to me and did a slow pirouette. "Do ya approve?"

Compact. As she moved, cords of muscle moved under her pale skin. The spray of freckles on her face bloomed out across her shoulders and breasts. Trim waist and between her legs, a dense thatch of red curly pubic hair, glistening with moisture.

My cock tented the front of my shorts, giving the non-verbal answer. "You're lovely, MaryBeth."

"Strip me, dad," Lexi said. As I tugged her shirt off, I watched MaryBeth stripping her father. Ian, average build, a little dad bod, and uncircumcised. I remembered Europe does that. I pushed Lexi's shorts down and the fragrance of her lust filled my nose. I gently kissed her slit. "Somebody's ready."

I stood up and my daughter yanked off my shirt and shorts. "Dad, I am so ready, it's running down my leg. I need to fuck my dad and I'm almost cumming from the thought of doing it with another dad and daughter."

Ian had stripped all but the bottom sheet off the king bed. MaryBeth was on her knees, her father's erection sliding in and out of her mouth. Ian was average, maybe a little more. He had his hands gently holding his daughter's head as she sucked his cock.

Lexi held my hand and led me to the bed. "What position, dad? I need your cock in me now."

I was still watching Ian and MaryBeth. He smiled. "I know we said no swapping, but you can change your mind."

I got on the bed and positioned myself behind Lexi who was on all fours. "I'm tempted, Ian. But not this time."

"Oh laddy, so ya think we'll be doin this again?"

I grasped my daughter's hips and notched my cock in the drenched lips of her vagina. "I sure as fuck hope so."

Ian laughed. I slid my cock into my daughter. Lexi groaned and came. "So fuckin good. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. I won; you owe me."

Lexi felt amazing, so tight, so warm, so wrong. It was dark now, the curtains open. The hotel had two wings, about a hundred feet across. I wondered if anybody was watching us. That made me even hornier.

Ian lay down next to us and MaryBeth climbed on top, her hand between her legs, holding her dad's cock. "I love it this way. It's my favorite." The small redhead settled her pussy on her dad's erection. Ian groaned. Oh, baby, fuck your da."

I looked over at the windows of the other tower. A guy, naked standing in front of his window, masturbating. If he only knew what he was really watching he'd hose that window. Lexi orgasmed under me. I felt it gush around my cock. This was more intense than swinging.

Next to me, MaryBeth came all over her father. Her joy poured out of her red-furred pussy and over Ian's hips. He held his daughter's body down. "Cum on me, baby. Cum all over daddy."

Seeing and hearing that nearly set me off. What did it was Lexi, breathless from my pounding and her constant orgasms, saying. "Dad, can we get mom and John to do this too?"

"Oh, fuck baby. Daddy's cumming!"

I pulled my daughter's hips into my stroke, burying my cock in her teen pussy as I released. I nearly fell over. Next to me, MaryBeth rode her father's orgasm. We were a sweaty mess and the room reeked of sex.

We all took turns showering; you've seen hotel bathrooms. We stayed naked. I knew the girls needed to be back in their room soon.