Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian spoke. "So, Jim and Lexi. Are you okay?"

Lexi stood next to me. She wrapped her arm around me and looked at Ian. "I'm grand. I want to do this again."

I massaged my daughter's ass. "I agree. I've never had anything as dirty and exciting as this. It's one thing to cross the line with your own family, but incest swingers is a whole new level."

Ian stood behind MaryBeth, his hands gently fondling her modest breasts. "We've never done anything like this either. It was amazing. These girls need to get back to their room now."

We all got dressed. Lexi and MaryBeth whispered and giggled. I mock-glared at my daughter. She stuck her tongue out. "Not gonna tell ya pops. You'll find out."

The girls left. Ian found a bottle of Jameson's and we had a drink. "James. We're more than mates now. Any time you want, stop by the house. Don't you dare knock. Friends don't knock."

We touched glasses. "Agreed, Ian. Same for my house."

On my way up the stairs, I wondered how many times that guy in the window came watching a show that was more taboo than he could ever imagine. Made my cock hard.

In my bed. My phone chimes. A text from Lexi. "We cleaned up." A video. Lexi and MaryBeth 69, licking the other dad out of each other's pussy. I masturbated thinking of the possibilities. I had a long talk with Susan, catching up with all that had been going on with her trip. Yes, I told her about Lexi and me. She was excited, to say the least.

The next morning, at the front desk, checking out. I saw him. Our voyeur. A man in his thirties, a wedding ring, trying to avoid staring. When the clerk stepped away, I said. "Our daughters." His mouth fell open, then he smiled as we walked away.

***

I met the bus at the school and Lexi and I headed home. I told her about masturbating to her 69 video with MaryBeth. "Hot, wasn't it, dad?" I'm not changing sides, but it sure is fun and different."

I reached over and stroked her leg. She took my hand and pressed it up under the leg of her shorts and onto her very wet pussy. I rubbed her gaping wet vagina. "It's very okay to be Bi. Your mother is. We were swingers before we had you two."

Lexi slid forward on the seat and put one leg up. "You're making me fucking horny dad. Can we stop somewhere? You mean you had sex with other women and mom fucked other guys?"

Lexi's clit was hard and long. I gently rolled it under my finger. "Well, one. We met a couple and swapped. It was fun, but not a perfect match. Then mom got pregnant, and we went back to just us."

"Have either of you ever done a family thing? Oh fuck, faster, dad. Make me cum."

Lexi thrashed in the seat and her orgasm covered my fingers. I pulled them back and put them in my mouth. "MMMM, you taste so good. Your mom and Uncle Joe, since they were teens."

Lexi smiled. "Good to know, dad."

Lexi straightened out her shorts, we were pulling up our driveway. "MaryBeth tastes even better, and her dad drinks a lot of pineapple juice."

I slapped my daughter's ass as she got out. "That's mean, young lady."

She turned and stuck her tongue out. The tongue that caresses her father's cock.

We walked in the front door. There's a hall and the large living room is to the left. We heard John and Susan. As we got to the living room, Lexi dropped her bag and said, "What the actual fuck?"

Her mother faced us, on the floor, on all fours, naked. Behind her, Lexi's brother had his hands wrapped around his mother's hips and was fucking her as hard as he possibly could. His face an ear-to-ear smile.

Lexi looked at me. I smiled. She just stripped in record time and got on all fours facing her mother, who had just cum. I stripped and got behind our daughter and slid in. Susan looked up. "Welcome to the new Conner family."

"I love you, Susan." I said as I plunged my cock into our daughter.

"Mom, I'm cumming." John yelled.

"Keep fucking mom. You'll stay hard."

John groaned an orgasm, paused, and went back to fucking his mother. "Hey, sis. When did you and dad start?"

Lexi, her face touching her mother's, panted. "Just before regionals. You?"

John pumped away into my wife. "On our trip. Mom caught me sniffing her panties and made an offer. So much fun."

Lexi tried to look over her shoulder. "You knew?"

She gasped when I changed my angle and hit her G-spot. "Of course. We decided to see if you two were serious. We've been updating each other. Mom sent videos."

My remarks may not have been heard. Lexi and Susan were kissing. Tough to do in this position while getting your pussy pounded, but they managed. That was it. "Cumming, baby. Dad's gonna fill you up."

Lexi had been cumming all along. Must be nice to be a girl. John was in the zone, heading for another cum inside his mother. I gripped my daughter and released deep inside her vagina as my son rammed my wife and dumped his cum in her nasty incest pussy. We both pulled out and Lexi shoved her surprised mother off balance. Before she could recover, her daughter was over he and swinging her legs over her mom's face. Susan went with it and soon they were in a steamy 69 in our living room as my son and I watched. John stared. "This is so unbelievable, dad. Mom and I had a lot of fun. It was like nothing I'd ever done. I was a virgin. I thought it was over or maybe I could sneak time with her, but now. Fucking wow."

I put my arm around his shoulder. That brought our hips in contact. John flinched. I pulled him in. "I'm not gay, son. But you need to get used to us touching. How else are we going to DP your mom and sister?"

John looked at me, mouth open. I smiled. "We're a free-use family now, son."

After Susan and Lexi cleaned each other up, we made dinner, still naked, of course. We opted for a clothing-free lifestyle from now on. After dinner, Lexi lay on the table and her brother licked her to a few orgasms, then they switched places and Lexi took a load of her brother's cum in her mouth while Susan lay on the table next to her daughter, cumming in her husband's mouth. I love this life.

We all slept in the King bed. Susan rode me while Lexi rode John. There was a lot of moaning and cumming. After, Susan and I chatted while the kids slept, setting up the rules of our new life.

I woke up Lexi in the morning by licking her pussy. John licked his mother awake. We all had a nice leisurely fuck, changing partners and positions. Great way to start the day.

After showers, we made breakfast, nude, of course. Ian called and asked me to stop by. Susan had to work; the girls had school. After the girls left Susan said. "You know I want to be in on this multi-family incest swinging. Let Ian know and find out how his wife feels about it. They could be sneaking around and, in that case, I'm out."

***

I'd sent a text to Ian about stopping by. He said he and MaryBeth were out, but I should meet Mary and Rory.

Standing at the front door of Ian and Mary's raised ranch I lifted my hand to knock, paused, took the doorknob, and walked in. Up a short flight of steps, I could hear people fucking. Really no other sound like it. I briefly thought about leaving, but then Ian's insistence reminded me. Up I went.

A compact, red-haired woman in her forties on her back on a sturdy coffee table. Between her uplifted legs, a teenager, very tall, naked, six-pack abs and well-defined, pecs. Black hair, blue eyes, and a pretty big hard cock that he was ramming into the woman. My cock firmed as I watched. The woman saw me and smiled. "Ah, you're Jim. Seen your photo and those vids. I'm Mary and this fucker is Rory, our son. We're just havin a mornin go if you don't mind watchin." So much for Ian and MaryBeth sneaking around.

"This is unusual, but I'm getting used to it. No, I enjoy watching you, if you don't mind."

Mary groaned an orgasm. "Oh fuck, you watchin brought that one. You can get naked and stroke if you want. I'd try to suck you but my son's great cock is too distracin."

"That's ok, Mary. My wife wants to be in when we have sex."

I stripped down, propped my phone and stood next to the table and masturbated. Rory offered his hand, pausing fucking his mother. "Rory, mate. Grand to meet another incest da." He went back to fucking his mother's pussy. Mary's breasts were modest, like her daughters and her nipples hard and red. I suspect Rory gave them a workout before he slipped his fat long cock into his mother's pussy. This is way outrageous. I'm meeting the family of the dad I joined in fucking our daughter's and they're naked and fucking like it's nothing.

I stood next to Mary, making sure I had a good view, and masturbated. I cannot describe how exciting it is watching incest. Mary, my cock nearly in her face said. "Rory's cum once in my puss. He'll cum soon if you want you can jump in. I don't think you'd mind."

I wanted to rub my cock on her panting lips. Reach down and pinch one of her abused nipples. Shove my cock in her pussy, ramming her son's load deep inside, but I had to be good. I touched her forehead with my cock, leaving a drop of pre-cum. "I have no problem with that at all, but Susan wants to be here."

Mary panted out another orgasm. "You're a tease, James Conner. I can't suck you, Jim. But would your wife be okay if you shot your load in my mouth? No touching." She laughed.

I was on the edge of cumming. "I don't see a problem with that."

"Oh fuck, ma, I'm cummin!"

Rory rammed his mother and gasping, his hard ass flanks clenching, came in his mother's pussy. Mary flipped around and sat on the table facing me, mouth open. "Cum for me, Jimmy boy."

Oh, I did. A few strokes and I was there. Hard bolts of cum jetting into her willing, open mouth over her extended tongue. Some on her face. Rory cheered. "Hose her, Jimmy. She loves it."

I was done and backed up as Mary used her finger to police up the stray stands on her face. "Would you like some tea?" I had to laugh. I got my phone and sent the video.

We sat, still naked, over tea, and Mary and Rory told their tale of the fateful trip to Ibiza. I told my story and Susan's, so we'd all be up to date. I showed my videos. Mary and Rory loved them. "Ian took some too. We watched em, then we had to fuck. Rory fancies your girl."

Rory blushed, believe it or not. "Me ma's bein forward. I'm sorry."

I put my hand on Rory's shoulder. "Well, Lexi just sent this."

I showed him a video of my daughter in a stall in the bathroom at school, naked and fingering herself. The message, "Can't wait to meet Rory, dad."

The lad blushed again. "Not the way you normally meet a bird."

Mary put her teacup down. "Nuthin we do is normal, son, but it works for us."

Susan sent a text. She was in a bathroom stall, dress up, panties down, masturbating. The message. "Show me to them. Make sure they're interested."

I passed my phone around. Everybody nodded. Mary said. "Your wife's tall. I like that. Let's do it."

Lexi made us all wait a week. She wanted to go on a proper date with Rory to make sure they'd get along. We thought it was a good idea; we wouldn't have thought of it, John and Mary Beth did the same. The rules were simple, no sex of any kind on the date. Fortunately for all of us, they bonded. John is very introverted and being around Mary Beth brought him out. Lexi and Rory just clicked.

Now, the first night, while the kids were out, it was the adults time to bond in our own way. No, we didn't show up at Ian's naked and everybody just started fucking. Swinging doesn't work that way, well mostly, at least the first time. Everybody had clothes on. Mary made us dinner. We had drinks and a lot of conversation. Mary is an older version of Mary Beth and Ian is typical Irish. Loud, funny, self-effacing. They both loved my tall and salty wife.

After dinner, drinks in the living room, still dressed. A pause in the conversation. Mary turns to Susan. "So, Susan, do you do it with girls too?" Susan smiled. "Mary, are you asking me to put my mouth where you pee?"

Mary guffawed. "Yes, lass. Would ya be interested in lickin my pee hole?"

Susan stood, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "But we're not alone. The men will see my tongue licking your pussy."

Mary got up and helped Susan. "You're driven my mad woman, I love it. I hope you fuck like you tease."

Ian and I got up and undressed. I turned to him. "Hope you don't want me to help you." Ian laughed. "Don't even think about it. But, laddie, have ya ever shared a girl?"

My shirt was in the pile with Susan's and Mary's clothes. They were making out, furiously. Mary stood on an Ottoman to reach my wife. "You mean a DP? One in the front and one in the back?"

I tossed my briefs. Ian's pants went on the pile, his cock tenting his briefs. "That's the one, mate."

I watched as Susan picked up Mary and laid her on the floor. "Sure, Ian. I've got no problem being close to you, I'm just not interested in more."

Ian and I stood over the wives, now in a sloppy 69. "Nor I, my friend. I think were set here. You don't me fuckin your bride, right?"

I laughed. "I think we'll need a bar to get them apart, and no, I don't, and I'd like to fuck your wife." Ian walked over and touched Mary. "Babe, we need to get to the bed. The kids won't be out all night."

It had been a long time since Susan and I shared partners. This was the best ever. We were very comfortable with each other. No, we didn't DP anyone, but we're just getting started. So, I fucked Mary, Ian fucked Susan. Both were pretty funny, and we had some laughs. Me at least a foot taller than Mary and Susan towering over Ian. Ian and I held back, not wanting to have to linger while we recharged. Side by side, hips bumping, we fucked the other's wife to one last orgasm while we hammered deep and filled them. The girls, of course ate each other to clean up. Ian and I got hard again, but it was late.

When Rory walked in, we were all having a nite-cap, dressed. He smiled.

"You can't fool me, you randy sods. I can see it on your faces."

Mary got up, walked to her son and gently touched the bulge in his pants. "Were ya good on your date, lad?"

Rory gently cupped his mother's breasts. Mary had a tee shirt, but no bra. "Yes, mum. It made it more fun, and we got on grand. But I'm a bit horny."

Susan and I got up. "That's our cue. I think we may have a similar problem at our house." We said our goodbyes. As we turned to leave, Mary was already on her knees, unzipping her son.

Walking in our front door, Lexi, still toweling off from her shower, naked, in our living room. She smiled. "I had the greatest date in my life. But right now, I'm horny as hell and need to be fucked and sucked."

Susan smiled at me. "Got one more in you, old man?"

I yanked Susan's skirt down, no panties. "I'll watch you eat your daughter's pussy to warm me up."

Lexi took her mother's hand and led her to our room. "I love it when you talk like that, dad."

Susan and I left a short trail of clothes on the floor as we walked toward our room. Lexi had stripped all but the bottom sheet from the bed and added two thick beach towels.

"I'm cumming harder now, folks. Getting more like mom. Besides, if we soak this bed, you'll have to squeeze in with me in my queen."

Our daughter turned and lay back, reclining on the bed while grasping her legs behind the knees, opening herself to us. Her vagina, open, pink inner lips long, outer one's fat. A slight trickle of white trailed down. She looked at us from between her spread legs. "See how bad I need it?" I was good on our date, and I need a reward."

I stood next to, and slightly behind my naked wife, my hand between her legs. "You're very wet, my love."

Susan purred. "I am and I'm about to do something very wicked."

My finger poked her asshole gently. "And what would that be?"

Susan got on the bed, moving between her daughter's legs. "I'm going to put my mouth where our daughter pees."

"That's nasty. Do you think she'd put her mouth around where I pee?"

Lexi, panting. "Oh please, just do it. I need to cum so bad."

Susan put her mouth on Lexi's pussy, using her hands to press down her firm abdomen as I, on my knees, fed my erection in Lexi's wet, open mouth. The feeling of my daughter, moaning around my cock as her mother ate her pussy was indescribable. Lexi's sucking was not perfect, but I forgave her. The view of mother loving daughter was more than enough to keep me rigid. Lexi paused, released me, and howled out an orgasm. I moved back and let her enjoy the attention. The scent of excited women. The liquid sound, the moaning. If I stroked my cock five times, I'd cum.

After five minutes, Susan sat up, her face shiny with Lexi's love juice.

"Oh, yeah. That was fun." She said, "Your turn, dad."

Lexi, half comatose on the bed. "In me. Dad, I want you in me. Fuck your daughter."

Over her. Her hand between us. Holding me, guiding me. The head of my cock nestled in her lips. Her soaked lips. Looking into her eyes. "Daddy loves you baby."

I leaned down and we kissed as I slid myself into her. She moaned around my kiss. Susan sighed. "So beautiful." I hear the vibrator.

I lay on top of my daughter, arms under her, hands holding her head as I fucked her, faster and faster. My need rampant. Susan, one hand on a breast and the other, fingering my ass.

"Fuck her, daddy. Fuck our girl."

I look over. John, naked in the doorway. Susan rolls over on her back, waves at him. "Come on, young man. Mom needs your cock."

Side-by-side. Me and my son, fucking his sister and mother. Both of them cumming, squirting, soaking the towels. I worked to time my orgasm with my son. By then we were in contact, I could feel his hips move as he pleasured his mother. "Cumming, Lexi."

"Yes, yes. Oh, daddy, I love you!"

I kissed her as I filled her. My cock jetting deep inside the most forbidden place. John came too, grunting as he rammed his mother.

Susan, slack on the bed. "Oh, that was a good one."

John looked at his sister. Lexi smiled. "Got more for me, bro?"

I backed up and John took my place. While I held my wife and caressed her we watched our children have raucous, loud sex. Laughing, fucking. Changing positions. Licking, sucking. I thought they'd go all night.

They finally had enough, and we all showered. John went to sleep with Lexi, and I settled with Susan.

We stayed naked the next day. Knowing the Murphy's would be over Friday night we all took a break. It's not like we wouldn't have opportunities in the future.

So, I'm going to try and tell this part, but with eight of us, it is going to get confusing. I apologize to some of you because we did share our daughters.

There were a few phone conversations, and it took us all day to get the house set up, but by five, we were ready.

When the Murphy's arrived we were clothed. Even with all that had gone on, there was a little tension in the air. Susan dished out her legendary rum punch, a little heavy on the rum, and we sat and talked about everything but why we were together.

Dinner out on the deck. Tacos on paper plates and more rum punch. It was funny to watch us as we continually checked each other out. We were all in light athletic shorts and tee shirts. None of the girls had bras and based on the swinging, the other guys had nothing under their shorts. I didn't and I didn't mind that I was half-hard all night.

We cleaned up from dinner. Susan hung the last dish towel, conversation stalled.

My wife smiled at me and flipped off her shirt. "It's time." Was all she said.

We were all naked in seconds. Susan took command. "Men. Follow me."

I'd follow that woman into an active volcano. My wife stopped in the living room. "On the floor, boys. On your backs. In a row. Leave a little room between you." By now, all of us were rigid. It was Ian, John, Rory, and me.