All Comments on 'Alexis & Dad Turn up the Heat'

by LovingFather69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
odd body shape

If' she's 5'1", how are her legs long? Does she have a torso? Sorry, but that completely distracted me right off the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF is this bullshit?

This is nothing more than a poor attempt at a Harlequin Romance novel.

For the love of God, get some fucking sex in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One more thing

You go to great length to make sure the readers know that it was entirely consensual and the long time frame build-up tells us the sex was not done on the spur of the moment.

Given that mindset of the characters, I think one of the other would have mentioned or asked about birth control before "doing the deed". It would have been in keeping with the characters personality and relationship.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

Anonymous- me too about the long legs...I'm 5'1" and evenly proportioned height wise - short legs & short torso.

Pther than that, this wasn't my cup of tea, not that it was bad, I just prefer a different angle when I read Daddy/daughter stories. I did like the sex wasn't right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but . . .

You are fairly good with your descriptions of sex. There was very little build up to daddy fucking his daughter. For a virgin, she was rather uninhibited and vocal: "Oh God Daddy you feel incredible. I feel your cock pulsing in my pussy." That just doesn't sound like realistic dialogue for a virgin getting fucked by daddy. And your spelling needs attention. "Pedal" is where your foot goes on a bicycle while "petal" is part of a flower. And "slid" is the the past tense of "slide."

You would really benefit from having an editor who would pay attention to the technical aspects of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar

Large number of verb tense switches. Dozen or more misspellings. An editor would be a good option. I agree with the other comments also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was very well done. It reminded me of my recently passed wife and the great sex we would have. She once had three climaxes in sucsession. I always tried to make sure that she got satisfied and she did the same for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous