Alexis and Laura - So Futas Really

Story Info
Two roommates get a bit physically acquainted.
5.1k words
4.71
21.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: This story contains futa, cum inflation, and cum ATWT. All characters are 18+)

This is another adapted RP that I had a lot of fun with.

---------------------

Laura skipped out of work a few minutes earlier than usual. It was a Friday and she'd just wrapped up a big project that had her working extra late for a couple weeks, leaving her with dwindling personal time, and now she finally felt the weight off her shoulders. On top of that her roommate, Alexis, was leaving for a business trip so Laura would have their apartment all to herself. This situation was ideal for another thing that had been bugging her- her aching, overfilled balls.

She'd had neither the energy nor the time to empty them for days, and she was sure beginning to feel it. She rushed home and rifled through her nightstand for the good lube before throwing some porn on the big living room TV, an indulgence in which she rarely partook. She was rock hard before her panties hit the floor and proceeded to spend a good hour or so edging herself, despite her extremely engorged balls. It felt good to finally let loose, and she figured she'd go as long as she could, unaware that she had missed a couple of texts from Alexis.

Alexis had actually been looking forward to the trip. The excursion to New York had a few extra days tacked on for her to have a bit of fun in the city after the meetings concluded, but one of the managing partners came down with a nasty bug, so the whole thing was delayed for a few weeks.

She texted Laura on the long bus ride back from the airport, but got no response after a half dozen messages; no word on dinner plans, guests, or anything else. On top of the cancelled trip, this got Alexis down a bit. Laura was her good friend, and spending a bit of time together would've gotten her spirits up after her cancelled trip.

When she finally arrived home, she was met with a wave of humid air, fresh with a heady scent. Laura heard the door open. Not quite registering why Alexis might be back, she panicked, throwing a blanket over herself and flipping the TV to a random channel.

"Alexis... that you?" She called out, looking completely suspicious with a blanket pulled up to her neck and one of those hour long infomercials on the screen. She had just been about to cum, and her cock throbbed angrily under the blanket, gradually softening. Her balls could barely hold any more than they already were.

"Laura? You're home? Your phone must be dead. I've been texting you for an hour!" Alexis called out as she stepped further inside, leaving her suitcase by the door. Standing at the edge of the living room, she peered over to her roommate, eyeing the blanket suspiciously. It certainly wasn't cold in the apartment. She looked over to the TV and arched a brow. "What an... exciting show," she joked.

"Oh, hey! Uhhm, yeah my phone's been really weird today," Laura stuttered, "what happened with your trip? Did you miss your flight or something?" A barely visible wet spot formed on the blanket as she leaked precum, and she tried to hide it under her arm. Laura's legs visibly shook a bit, having been so close to cumming, and she tried to calm herself down.

"No, the trip got cancelled," Alexis sighed, Marcus got sick right as we were checking our bags. The whole thing's put off for a while..." she trailed off, glancing back at her roommate.

"You okay? Y'look like you're shaking a bit," concern filled her voice as she stepped closer, reaching out a hand to rest on Laura's shoulder.

"Oh me? I'm alright... I've just got, like, a cold or something. You probably don't wanna catch it." Laura quickly stood, keeping the blanket wrapped around her as much as possible. She moved towards her room, but only made it a few steps before stumbling over the blanket. Alexis could see it about to happen, like watching two cars headed straight for a collision. Laura managed to avoid falling, but the blanket was yanked down, leaving her fully exposed- stiff, dripping cock and all.

"Ah shit," she mumbled. Alexis froze, staring at the thick, throbbing cock sticking out from between Laura's legs. Her mouth fell open.

"Laura...?" She asked, shocked.

"Fuck... dammit!" Laura swore, sitting on the blanket, "it always has to be so damn awkward." She groaned and laid back, her huge cock sticking straight up almost comically. She stopped pouting after a moment and covered herself up again.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Alexis," she apologized sheepishly, face red with both embarrassment and lust, as she slunk toward her room. Alexis paused, staring at the thick slab of meat between Laura's legs. It was huge. She closed her mouth when she realized it was hanging open, gulping before she spoke.

"Laura, it's fine, really. I don't mind at all..." she paused, a bit of blush creeping across her cheeks, "it's actually kind of impressive." She reached out to Laura to stop her from leaving, grabbing onto her shoulder.

"Laura, wait- clearly I interrupted something. You don't need to go hiding in your room," Alexis assured her. "All those times I've found filled condoms, all the sticky towels... there were never any guys over, were there? It was all you, right?"

"Oh shit, you saw those?!" A fresh look of panic slid over Laura's face. She wrestled her worries away, as Alexis had apparently been finding them for a while now. "Yeah, those were all mine," she muttered, hanging her head. A tinge of excitement ran through her despite the embarrassment. Her cock stiffened a bit more. "Good to know it's impressive though," she said with a nervous chuckle.

"Laura you could put any guy to shame with that," Alexis assured her, gesturing to the rising length jutting from her roommate's hips. "And it looks like it's not about to go down any time soon either," she began, looking back up at Laura. "Would you like some help with that?"

Laura's eyes went wide and her breath quickened, not quite sure how to react. She always thought Alexis was hot, but made a point of not getting too into her roommates, literally and figuratively. She went rock hard at the thought, as if her shaft were answering for itself.

"Uhhh, yeah Alexis... if you don't mind. Does it really look that good?" She responded.

Alexis saw her roommates reaction- the way her breath hitched and the way her cock stiffened. She glanced down at the throbbing length and couldn't help but nibble the inside of her lower lip. "I gotta be honest, it's the biggest I've ever seen up close," she said, letting go a quick, breathy chuckle.

"A bit intimidating, but I wanna help you, and I wanna see if all the stories I've heard about futas are true." Alexis stepped forward, closing the gap between them. As she did, one hand reached out to wrap around the thick cock, while Alexis turned her gaze back onto her roommate. "And if we're gonna do this, call me Alex."

Laura shuddered as her shaft was grabbed by someone other than herself for the first time in a few years. Her cock twitched again in approval, eager to be relieved.

"I- okay Alex," she sighed, starting to loosen up a bit. "It's only fair to warn you, I produce a lot, and it's been a few days," she explained as a bit of precum dribbled out of her tip.

"Well that's one rumor down," Alex mused, and gave the length of Laura's cock a stroke, sliding her hand down from the tip and towards the base. "Damn Laura, how'd you ever hide this from me anyway?" She asked. "It's... what... a foot long?" She guessed, a little too entranced to give a proper estimate.

"Very carefully, and with a lot of loose pants... It's hard disguising a fourteen incher," Laura mused. "H-how do you want to take it?" She asked, wanting to do whatever Alex thought would be most comfortable, since most aren't this big. She was eager to release her load as her balls protested the amount they were tasked to carry.

Alex's eyes widened for a second when she heard the measurement. "Wow..." she noted softly. "Umm, I was thinking one of the bedrooms? The couch is only comfortable for so long," she groaned, regretting skimping on the furniture when she first moved in. "I've only ever handled anything half this big before, so whatever works as long as we go slow," she suggested.

"Oh, okay. Let's keep the mess to my room I guess," Laura blushed, grabbing the lube off the end table and heading towards her bedroom, cock bobbing side to side with each step. Once inside, she drizzled some down her length, rubbing it around thoroughly. "Just... lay however's most comfy.'' Her heart was still racing. She hadn't even allowed herself to fantasize about Alex, and now she was about to fuck her.

Once inside Laura's room, Alex sat down on the edge of her bed. Laura grabbed something on the nightstand, and Alex could see the slick motion of her hands lubing up her cock. She realized things were gonna start happening real quick. She quickly unbuttoned her dress and pulled her shirt and bra off, leaving her upper body bare. She eyed Laura's cock once more and gulped. Damn it was big.

"You've done this before, right?" She asked as she slipped off her panties.

"Oh, well... not exactly ALL the way in someone," Laura giggled nervously. She positioned herself and let her cock flop down onto Alex's tummy, about where it would be if she was inside. "Alex... you look so hot..." she trailed off, barely keeping herself from just shoving her cock right in. "I'll try to go slow for you... if you're ready."

Alex looked down with her mouth hanging open. Laura's length stretched up her stomach, over her navel, and was just a bit away from brushing the underside of her tits. She nibbled her lower lip and looked up.

"Damn, Laura..." she said softly. She let her legs fall open, an invitation to begin. "If you think you're lubed up enough, go ahead... just please be gentle," she reminded Laura, and leaned back on her hands, gripping the sheets beneath her.

"I'll try..." Laura grabbed her slicked up shaft and prodded around Alex's pussy with her tip, pressing in gently, trying not to go too fast or hurt her. Finally, her tip spread Alex open and slipped in. Laura's breath quickened, excited that she was finally about to do this.

"Holy shit, Alex... it's getting squeezed so tight," she groaned. Alex was practically dripping by the time Laura's tip brushed over her folds, smearing lube and precum across the pretty pink flesh before nudging inside. Alex's breath hitched as she was spread.

"Fuck, you're thick," she moaned, and nodded up to Laura, her silent plea to continue. Laura pressed in deeper, making her way a couple inches further, before pulling back some, working her way in and out to get Alex used to this depth. Her shaft twitched, eager for more, but she managed to hold back.

Alex breathed slowly, deliberately, forcing herself not to hold her breath as Laura made her way slightly deeper with each slow thrust. What had first felt like being split open turned into a wonderful sensation of being full- so utterly, completely full. Her grip tightened on the sheets, and she could see Laura was restraining herself.

"Y-you can go a little faster," she said, a faint smile on her lips. Reluctantly, Laura sped up, going in and out, deeper and deeper, aided by the ample lube. As more and more of her cock became enveloped inside Alex's tight warmth, her moans grew louder.

"Alex... I didn't know it would feel so hot inside..." she trailed off, focusing on getting more of herself in. Each thrust brought out a new moan from Alex's lips, like they were being punched out of her by Laura's thrusting cock.

"I'm glad you like it," she groaned, feeling more and more of the thick shaft filling her. "Laura, y-you're so fucking deep..." Alex's legs wrapped around her roommates waist, squeezing her hips. Her knees were practically shaking.

Finally, Laura hilted herself, a raspy moan escaping her lips. She held there, cock throbbing inside, almost unsure of what to do now that she was all the way there. She began making short, slow thrusts, feeling every inch of Alex's insides grip around her, barely able to process the sensation. By the time Alex felt Laura's hips against her own, her heavy balls pressing up against her ass, she was a shaking wreck. Her hands were balled in the bedsheets, her legs shaking around her roommate's waist. She felt so full. She turned her gaze down and saw the proof- a big bulge poking up through her normally flat tummy.

"Oh fuck, L-Laura,~" she moaned and shuddered as the cock within her was graced with a flood of warm juices. "Oh god you're so fucking deep," she groaned. "I've never felt so full!"

"I- I can see it inside you," Laura gasped, poking at the bulge in Alex's tummy and feeling her finger against the tip. "Does it feel good?" She asked, delivering a harder thrust and speeding up slightly. Her thrusts were a bit uneven from inexperience, but her girthy cock more than made up for the lack of skill. She probed Alex's depths over and over again, harder than steel, making slightly longer thrusts now.

"Oh god..." Alex groaned again, nodding through the shaking and shuddering. It was beyond words; it was overwhelming. Alex opened her mouth to try to tell Laura, but only moans spilled out. As Laura sped up, Alex started to rock back and forth on her own, meeting Laura's hips with as much gusto as she could muster in her current state. "Fffuck me, Laura... please," she begged, forcing her eyes to meet her roommates'.

Laura looked back, seeing the pleasure in Alex's eyes. She'd never felt this sensation- the feeling of being on the verge of making someone orgasm. She gripped tighter, thrust faster, wanting to see the look in her eyes when she came. Her balls slapped against Alex, and her cocke pulled out to the tip, then plunged back in over and over, dripping juices everywhere.

"Fuck - me - fuck - me - fuck -" The words jumped from Alex with each thrust, replacing her breaths as her whole body writhed beneath Laura's grip, squeezing around the girlcock burrowing deep into her repeatedly.

"Oh god Laura, please, j-just a bit... ngggAAAHHH~!" Alex's walls clamped down around Laura's length, gripping her like a warm velvety vice as her first orgasm washed over her. Her legs mirrored the action, squeezing around Laura's hips, and Alex's head fell onto the bed, her back arching from the overwhelming sensations shooting through her like electricity. Never before had she experienced an orgasm like this.

"Oh shit... Alex, you... I'm, ahhhh~" Laura's eyes rolled up a bit and her thrusts became more arrhythmic. She seized up some and hilted herself again, cock pulsing wildly. Hot, sticky cum rushed up her shaft, flooding deep inside Alex at the apex of each grunting thrust. Having little room to go due to the sheer size of Laura's cock, it didn't take long before the load was pressing Alex's belly outward, filling it.

If the stretching of Laura's cock was enough to bring Alex to climax, then Laura's own orgasm spilling into her depths was enough to keep her squirming. Pump after pump, her normally flat, toned stomach pushed out, swelling as her womb was filled to the brim. After the first few seconds, Alex pushed herself up on her hands to look at Laura with half lidded eyes, breathing heavily, gasping for air as she laid her hands on her growing belly.

"Alex... ~ooooh~ look how much there is," Laura panted between thrusts, her cock still spraying uncontrollably. She stared at Alex's swelling middle, spurred on even more as she thrust faster, wanting to give her everything. Gripped so tightly, she probably couldn't have stopped herself if she tried. Laura had never felt so much pleasure in her entire life.

"Oh god, Laura... oh fuck just... just look at it," Alex groaned between her breaths. Strands of auburn hair stuck to her forehead, her mouth hanging open as her eyes wavered between her bloated tummy and Laura. "Oh fuck!" She cried out as Laura picked up the pace, thrusting faster. "God, it's all true... futas... so fucking amazing!"

"You look ~unf~ sooo pregnant," Laura managed between strained breaths. She slowed a bit, as did the torrent of cum, but only after pumping out quite a bit more, giving Alex the filling of a lifetime. As she wound down, Laura felt around Alex's belly, seeing how full and taut it was. Alex lay there breathing heavily for a few moments, still coming down off the high of her orgasm. She brushed her hair away and looked back down at her belly. She looked several months pregnant, her pale skin stretched over the jiggling volume of cum within her womb.

"Fuck, i- it's so much," Alex groaned with a faint smile on her face, "s-so warm and heavy." Laura collapsed next to her, trying her best to catch her breath. She caressed Alex's belly, feeling how warm it was, sloshing and full.

"Are you okay Alex? Was it too much?" She asked, a little embarrassed with how carried away she got. Alex's eyes fluttered as Laura flopped down, her dick still lodged inside, making her cum-filled belly sway and slosh.

"Mmmm, I'm fine," she murmured, groggy and exhausted. Occasional aftershocks jolted her knees. "It feels so, so nice..." she rubbed her tummy. "You sure you're done? Not still overflowing with cum?" She teased, though definitely curious. She'd heard futas had an insatiable libido.

"Well, I'm still hard... and it feels like there's definitely more in there," Laura sighed. "Just need to take a breather for a sec..." She kept massaging Alex's tummy, eventually starting to grind a bit again inside her, delivering slight, smooth thrusts, still just as hard as before. Each brief thrust brought out a soft, moaning coo of pleasure from Alex. She looked content, though a bit tired, a relaxed smile hanging on her face, eyes half-lidded.

"When you're ready, I think I'm, uhm... a little full in there, so you might need to try another hole," she said sheepishly, her face reddening again.

"Oh, okay," Laura blushed, more used to messing up a shower drain than filling up a girl. "I'll try to go easy," she promised, seeming to have caught her breath as she slowly pulled out and stood near the edge of the bed.

"Just, uh, maybe hang your head off here so I can slip right in," she suggested. Her cock was indeed still at full length, eager as ever to dispense another gut-full of warm seed. Alex whined a bit as the thick shaft slipped free of her pussy, a bit of cum gushing along with it, but most of it remaining in her overfilled womb.

"Good idea," she sighed, slowly swinging herself around,letting her head hang back over the foot of the bed. Her mouth hung open as she stared straight into the drooling tip of Laura's cock, and she looked past to the massive, cum-filled spheres hanging behind it.

"They still look so full," Alex whispered.

"Theyre... very heavy," Laura cooed, lifting them slightly, "but at least they're not sore any more." She moved her tip near Alex's lips, reluctant to enter her mouth. "I'll go slow, but are you sure it'll fit?" Her shaft, like before, was begging her to plunge right in. Alex's lips parted as the fat head of Laura's cock nudged against them, smearing precum along with her own juices on her lips. Alex reached out and patted Laura's thigh.

"I'm sure. If it gets to be too much I'll tap to let you know, okay?" She said with a quick smile before letting her mouth hang open. Laura pressed inside Alex's mouth, taking a bit of effort and forcing Alex to open even wider.She shivered as she felt Alex's tongue on her shaft, and pressed deeper, wanting to be engulfed in her warm, tight throat. She went slow and steady, backing out and pressing in deeper, just like before. After getting about a third of the way in, she could see Alex's throat begin bulging out a bit, and gently brushed a finger over the bump, hardly able to believe it.

Alex gulped around the thick girlcock invading her mouth, helping pull it down her own throat. It felt even bigger somehow; her jaw felt stretched to its limit to accommodate, but Alex was fine with that. She wanted this- she wanted to help Laura, to give her pleasure. Even as the thick cock worked its way down her throat, and she felt Laura's finger on her neck, she still gulped and moaned around it, sending slick, warm vibrations up its length. Each gulp and moan sent a shock through Laura, and elicited a throb from her shaft. She slid deeper and deeper, until her still-full balls pressed against Alex's face. She fought the urge to bust immediately, the floodgates barely keeping a torrent from rushing out already. She held there for a moment, scared any movement would push her over the edge, gently grazing a finger up and down Alex's overstretched throat.

12