Alexis and Laura - So Futas Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Laura fed her inch after inch of cock, Alex's hands pulled on Laura's legs, urging her to give her even more, not once tapping her leg for a break. Alex saw those full, heavy balls approaching, moaning as they pressed against her forehead. She was holding her breath, but her throat was still gulping, attempting to swallow, vibrating around Laura's shaft. After about a minute, Alex sputtered, starting to gag a bit due to the lack of air. Only then did she tap Laura's thigh. The warning snapped Laura out of her trance. She pulled out quite a bit, leaving enough space for Alex to catch a bit of breath. She shuddered as Alex's throat hugged around her on the way out, and just seconds after Alex got some air, she began sliding back in, unable to bear the lack of that tight, humming grip around her. She started thrusting in and out, allowing Alex some breath before sheathing herself again and again, lightly gripping her throat to feel it bulge each time.

Alex's eyes fell back into a half-lidded state, so thoroughly pleased, happy to lend a hand to her friend and roommate, but also glad to have her throat so richly stuffed. It was a dream come true for her, and she moaned and groaned happily as Laura's shaft plunged in and pulled out. She placed a hand on her own neck, feeling how overstrained it was. Laura definitely would've snapped her choker. Laura sped up, thrusting faster and further, stretching Alex's throat over and over again, definitely approaching the edge again.

"I hope you've ~ngh~ got some room left," she warned through a grunt, hilting herself as hot seed poured out of her throbbing tip and right into Alex's stomach. She gripped a little tighter around Alex's throat, jacking herself off with her roommate's neck as she deposited more and more cum inside her.

Alex laid there with her throat stuffed full of cock as her stomach was quickly filled to the brim with Laura's hot spunk. Alex let out some muffled words, but they only trickled out as moans around the thick shaft. Cumfilled her stomach, making her already swollen belly grow even more, slowly filling with each pump, every drop that Laura could give, but there was only so much room. If Laura kept pumping like this, the warm goop was eventually going to run out of space and come back up. Laura's eyes locked on Alex's belly, watching it grow more and more in response to each pump, almost putting her in a trance, only able to thrust and fill her more. She felt the cum start to make its way back up Alex's throat and around her cock. She noticed the warning, and managed the willpower to pull herself out after a few more pumps, splattering the rest of her load on Alex's pregnant-looking tummy.

Alex coughed, sputtering a few more globs out as she regained her breath. Soft coos hummed out as those final few spurts splashed against her absolutely engorged gut. She finally released her grip on Laura's legs and let her hands rest on her cum-glazed belly.

"F-fuuuck," she groaned, her voice hoarse. Laura caught her breath and slid back next to Alex, massaging her belly and sucking her nipples. Her cock, still hard, pressed against Alex's belly slightly.

"Alex, I've never gotten off like this before... I'm not sure my hand will cut it any more," she giggled. Alex groaned as Laura pressed down lightly on her belly.

"Mmmf, well..." she paused, breathing heavily, "I think we both know things are gonna be different between us... moving forward." Alex sighed between breaths, turning her head to look at Laura, her lips spreading into a smile. "How are you feeling?" Alex asked.

"Honestly, I think I've got another load in there," Laura replied sheepishly. "I know you're probably too full," she blushed, her cock giving an accompanying throb. She tested the tightness over Alex's totally engorged belly, gurgling full of her cum.

"N-noo," Alex goraned, pushing herself up on her elbows. "I want to help you, I want you to give it all to me. I'll be damned if I don't empty you tonight," she assured Laura, reaching over to caress the heavy balls hanging between her legs.

"I've still got one more hole, if you don't mind helping get me in position," she giggled. Laura helped her away from the edge of the edge of the bed and bent her knees up slightly. Once again, she teased Alex's opening, starting to work her way in the same way.

"Alex... you're so big. Let me know if it's too much," she instructed as her tip popped into Alex's ass.

"I'M BIG??" Alex laughed. "Laura, your dick is fucking huge," she joked before letting out a long moan. Her hands gripped the bedsheets again, trying to relax as her ring spread around that thick head of her roommate's cock.

"Yes silly, you're massive," Laura joked back briefly, rubbing Alex's tummy as she slid inch after inch into her tight ass. She gripped her thighs for leverage, driving ahead until she was fully inside, shaft finally wrapped in Alex's warmth again.

"Fuck that's deep," Alex groaned. It felt like Laura's cock was rummaging around in her chest, nuding everything around. "Laura you... you feel so goddamn good," she groaned as her toes curled against the bedsheets.

"Alex, your whole body's squeezing me," Laura panted, starting to thrust slowly with what energy she had left, sliding out and pressing back in, jostling her over and over again. Alex's whole body rocked, her full belly swaying with the sheer amount of cum inside. Each thrust elicited a sharp whine and faint whimper. A breathy moan let Laura know she was still getting pleasure nonetheless.

"Oh god, this is incredible," Alex murmured. Encouraged, Laura sped up, building back into rapid, full thrusts over the course of a couple minutes, spearing Alex over and over, bouncing her lovely tits. Her cock was already throbbing like she was at the edge, ready to dump her final, heavy load into her overencumbered companion.

"Alex... I feel it coming already, ~fuck~ you're so tight," she groaned.

"I-I'm ready," Alex panted, looking up at Laura over her swaying, swollen middle and her bouncing tits, "gimme all you got babe... I wanna feel every bit of you." Her face was flush red as she looked up with needy eyes.

As if on command, Laura planted her cock inside as deep as possible, and the third round of cum came gushing out. All she could do was gasp as she was overwhelmed on her way to being fully drained. She struggled to keep thrusting as the deluge continued. Alex moaned softly at first as she felt the final slap of Laura's hips against her own, burning the thick shaft deep inside her. The moaning slowly turned into stressed whines as the building pressure grew within her. She felt so, so full- she couldn't possibly take any more cum, but the flow continued nonetheless.

"Laura, I... so much... cum," she groaned and hiccupped, then hiccupped again. Alex hiccupped a third time, coughing up a mouthful of cum along with it, splattering it out onto her face. Then, with each pump, another big glob poured out of her mouth. As the rush continued, the wads became a steady flow gushing out of Alex's mouth, leaving her a half-lidded, gurgling mess.

"Oh, Alex! Are you... ~mph~ fuck!" Laura was simultaneously startled yet turned on by the sight, releasing some more forceful loads that caused the cum to flow a bit faster, almost spraying out of her mouth. Alex tried to cough the globs out in an attempt to reassure Laura that she was fine, but the flow coming up her throat was too much- there was just so much cum. She only managed to sputter and gurgle before the loads caused her to spray cum into the air, glazing her belly with the thick seed.

Laura considered pulling out, but couldn't bring herself to do it. She rode out the rest of the climax instead, luckily not taking much longer before she was drained. She was exhausted, barely able to stand as she began to rub Alex's fully maxed out belly. Alex was relieved there wasn't much left, as much as she enjoyed it. She was glad for the chance to catch her breath as the thick shaft was pulled from her depths. Alex coughed out the rest of the cum and laid back, coated in the stuff. Laura collapsed next to her, on the verge of sleep already.

"Alex... that was unbelievable," she signed, feeling her roommate all over, soaking in the afterglow of the night. Alex looked at Laura beside her, her face and font still covered in cum, smiling weakly.

"It really was," she responded, her voice still hoarse. "I've never, ever felt anything like that before..." she cooed, closing her eyes as well, too exhausted to move, drifting off to sleep with her.

12