All Comments on 'Alexis and the Peeping Tom'

by DracnKitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please leave comments

Please leave comments so that I can see what you think! Then I know what to do for the next story as well

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
It was hot, but...

...a little confusing. In the first paragraph you say that the maintenance man was "rotund", and in the fourth paragraph you say that he is "lean". It cannot be both: rotund means "fat".

DracnKittenDracnKittenover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to Hot But . .

I realized after the fact that I had left a couple paragraphs out- the ones that made sure that you knew that Tom was not the first man she sees.

There is a reference, howwever, about how he followed the first man in.

Sorry for the in-clarity. In the next story, which I am working on, I will make sure there are no gaps like that in there.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Loved the seductive teasing! Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It would have clearly been a 4 but for the spelling distractions.

Liked the read but was distracted by the many typos and spelling errors. Do a spell and grammer check before posting.

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 12 years ago
Great work girl!

I love how you have got so much action going on and written in a way that it flows really well. I am now a real big fan, great read! X X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Writer needs a little proof-reading

Saw several misspellings that turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent loved how she took his cock in all holes. I hope the next chapter has even more hard sex in it, even a facial.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I serviced HVAC units for five years. During that time I must have fucked over 100 housewives. One was the wife of the local news anchor. She would call me up about once a month to and say her air conditioner must be out because she was getting so hot she couldn’t even wear clothes. I found out that her husband knew and had even watched us one time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDracnKitten@DracnKitten
Hello there! I'm a 39 year old author and retired fetish model. I love writing, especially erotica, and I LOVE hearing from people who have read my stories. I am currently slow in writing stories for Literotica because I have begun working on a couple of erotic novels, and ...