All Comments on 'Alexis' First Time Ch. 01'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write more

Please write more stories

Sean943Sean943about 4 years ago

I really enjoyed it, for a first time it was excellent. I have now published 36 stories not as good as yours with almost a quarter of a million views.

Go for it. Want a continuation story, try, driving home when dressed, giving a lady a lift who turned out to be a lesbian. There is your challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Tried to give it five stars could only get it to give 4 please write more I have similar fantasies and would like to see more of your work

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelleabout 4 years ago
I Love It.

It was almost as if I was right there. I would love to do just what you did some day.

Karen_cdnzKaren_cdnzabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this so much, literally my dream fantasy expressed perfectly!!!

Thank you for writing it, hope it comes true for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Glad you got rid of condom and left a load in his boi pussy. Have Alexis come back and invite over a dozen or so friends and let him pull that anal train all night long..

DP stuff him and another in his throat!

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy03about 4 years ago
Super hot!

Makes me want my own Alexis to fuck silly all night!

Definitely make a part 2. As someone else suggested, Alexis bringing some friends along next time would be pretty sweet!

TongueAllMightyTongueAllMightyover 3 years ago

great story!!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

This is a really good story and very realistic if, as you say, it is purely fictional. You are much like me in the way you like to be dominated, and I hope if you haven't had a guy cum inside you yet, that you will soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very horny

Great story. I love the fact that you seem completely at ease with your sexuality and the trimmings that go with it. The dressing up is just one aspect, a kind of first stage, because once you have a suitably masculine guy naked and intent on fucking you, it's just his body and yours that matter in the whole world. His cock and your ass; his virile assertion and your feminine reception. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I tried CDing a bit when I was a skinny freshman, gave a few bf's to unsuspecting guys but got my first fucking in the back seat of a car by an eagle eyed married guy.

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

Being with a cross dresser is one of my yet unfulfilled fantasies. Thanks for the sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. I want more. I love the thought of being cross-dressed and being fucked. Cant' wait to read the next instalment. I'd even love being fucked by and to fuck another cross-dresser. So erotic, so wonderful, so fucking good. I'm so fucking wet!!! Unbelievable!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES