Alex's Adventures Ch. 01: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

I pulled up to Jack's frat "house" 25 min after I texted him back. I say house with quotes because a couple years ago the ASU administration went on a rampage against the Fraternities and actually condemned most of the frat houses on Alpha Drive. The frats were kicked out, and the houses demolished. Most fraternities moved off campus into apartment complexes, with everyone from the frat staying in one complex. One of Jack's Brother's parents bought a house in Tempe and his fraternity has been using it as a de facto-house since.

There were a couple of cars in the driveway, and I noticed Jack's truck parked on the street with a couple of boxes still in the bed. I parked my scooter behind his truck and gave Jack a call. The phone rang a couple of times and then the garage door opened. Jack was standing in the garage, wearing a black tank top with his fraternity letters scrawled across it and a pair of red board shorts - pretty much the typical summer attire for any frat guy. However, Jack made the style look good.

I could tell Jack had been hitting the gym hard that summer. His chest was bulging under his tank, and his smooth tanned arms glistened as he stepped into the sun. He reached up to shield his eyes from the brightness and even that small movement sent ripples down his muscles. By reaching up he revealed a small sliver of skin under his shirt, when sent shivers to my cock. His body looked toned to perfection, a complete change from muscle twink that sucked me off last winter. Now he was a total stud.

"Hey bro! Like what you see?" He said as he got closer to me.

"Hey brah" I teased, "What do you mean? You look the same, have you lost weight?"

He smiled and cocked his head to the side. His smile was still as charming as ever, and I couldn't resist but to swoon under the gaze of his hazel eyes. He pulled me into a quick hug and whispered into my ear as he grabbed my ass. "Well, I like what I see," he pulled back, and continued, "Now grab a box from the truck and help me carry it up to my room."

I did as I was told and took the box he handed me. He grabbed the last box from the truck bed and I began following him through the garage. I watched his ass wag back and forth in front of me, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Jack's large quads seemed to bulge through his shorts and they ended in a perfectly round ass that clung to the fabric. My mind flicked back through our several hook-ups since the night at the formal. My ass twitched remembering his large 9" cock and his piercing gaze as he drove his shaft into my hole. He was hot as a lean, toned twink, but I couldn't wait to explore his new large muscle stud body.

He led me into the house and up a flight of stairs right by the garage. I followed almost obediently, like a dog chasing a treat. I loved watching this gorgeous man in front of me, his ass and legs bulging as he climbed the stairs, my cock getting hard in my shorts. I was under a spell, and I would follow this stud anywhere he would lead me.

We reached the landing, which split into 4 doorways, he pushed open the second door on the right and led me into his bedroom.

"Put the box there by the door" Jack commanded as he walked in and put his box under the window. I followed and placed my box where I was told and looked around the room.

It was a fairly large room, with a pair of bunk beds and two small desks, which I assumed were a formality since I was sure no studying happened here. A door led from the room to what I assume was a bathroom. There were boxes piled here and there and a suitcase sat open on the bottom bunk. As a college student he didn't have much in the way of stuff, and the walls were still bare and not covered in the usual sports, cars and naked chick posters, which I found refreshing.

"Welcome to my castle. Since I got here first, I'm claiming the top bunk." Jack smiled and gestured towards the beds.

"That's nice of you," I teased, sensing my confidence coming slowly back after the shock of seeing jacked Jack. "I hope he's short."

Jack laughed, "He's not. He's taller than me. His name is Mike, a sophomore, but elected to e-board as a IFC Representative." He must have seen my puzzled look and continued, "Executive board of the fraternity. I'm VP of Community Relations, which is just fancy for Social Chair. Only Executive Board members get to stay in the house, one the perks."

As he finished he walked over to me and stood inches from my body. I could feel the heat radiate from him, sending waves of energy through me.

"That's cool," I managed to say, feeling light headed as my heart raced faster in my chest. My breath caught in my lungs as he reach up and around me and closed the door.

"Now, I didn't ask you over to explain the intricacies of the fraternal order."

"Oh? Then why did you want me here? I was kinda excited to learn about your frat."

"Well, if you want, I can go on," He replied as me moved closer, pushing his hips against mine. His arms out stretched and rested on my shoulders and he wrapped his hands around my back. "The Fraternity was founded in 1894 by leaders at William and Mary College..."

"Oh yea stud, please go on, talk nerdy to me" I moaned looking into his intense eyes. His face was sharp, with high cheekbones, plump round lips and a pointed chin that was covered in a light stubble. His hair was still thick and black, but this morning lacked the stiff gel that normally made it spikey. Instead it laid there in a thick mess, a charming, effortless bed head look that hipsters would kill for.

He smiled and pulled me close to him, my hands wrapped around his waist and I found it surprising how thick it was compared to the last time I held him. "There are 14 Founding Fathers of the Order," he continued, "who chose 5 founding principles to base the Organization. Faith, Fellowship, Stewardship, Honor and hot sex with twink swimmers."

At that he pushed his lips against mine and I felt myself falling against the door. He pinned me up against the wall, pushing his large body against mine. My hands pulled him closer and grabbed at his ass. It was as tight as I imagined, a perfect bubble leading to thick, muscular legs. His stubbled face scratched at mine as his tongue pushed apart my lips. His large hands pinned my shoulders to the door, and rubbed their way down my chest, pulling at my nipples through my shirt.

"God, I missed you, Alex," Jack mumbled as his kiss left my mouth and began kissing down my neck. I didn't quite know how to take that, he had never been emotionally intimate with me before, it was always a quick, hot fuck, then out. Missing me? Or missing my tight ass?

"Yea, this summer has sucked without you," I finally replied. Jack grunted in agreement and slid his large hands under my shirt. Feeling his touch against my smooth stomach sent shivers down my spine. I arched my back, pushing into his rough touch, letting the pleasure of his mouth on my neck run through me. He pushed my shirt up further and I raised my hands above my head letting Jack pull my shirt off and toss it across the room. He stepped back, taking in my smooth, tan torso. He ran his hands over my toned pecs and down my abs, tracing lines across my six pack with his finger tips.

"Yes, I definitely missed you."

He smiled and pushed his lips against mine, with more fervor than ever. His hot body pinned me against the door. I pulled at his shirt, ran my hands across his waist and back. I pulled up and off, finally revealing what I have been imagining since Jack walked out of the garage: a built, muscular frat boy. His body was amazing, and the hours he put in at the gym since last semester were evident in every inch of muscle. Jack's chest was wide and impressive, with large pecs that rippled with every hot, heavy breath. His broad shoulders tapered down to a tight, built waist, with a very clear 6-pack and toned obliques that disappeared into a V below the waist of his board shorts. A short dusting of hair covered his chest and narrowed to a thick, black happy trail that led down his abs and into his shorts.

"I thought you might like it," Jack said as I continued running my hands over his body, taking in every inch.

"Like it? You're fucking gorgeous." I couldn't stand it any more, I needed to be close to him. I took control and pushed him into the middle of the room. I pulled at the tie of his shorts and pressed my mouth against his, forcing my tongue against his lips. His huge arms wrapped around me as we stumbled across his room, avoiding boxes and clothes along the way. The suitcase was still on the bed, so I maneuvered us into the middle of the room and pushed Jack down to the floor on to what little clear space there was.

I sat up and straddled his waist, my round ass pressing against his shorts. I could feel his large, hard cock pressing up against my crack. I slowly started pulsing my hips down onto his cock as I leaned back, elongating my chest and abs, showing every muscle in my toned torso. His hands shot up and greedily rubbed over my body before resting on my hips and pushing me down against his shaft. I teased him with my ass, getting his cock nice and hard before coming up and leaning forward to be on top of him.

I lowered my chest slowly down down to his, my hard cock pushed at the fabric of my Calvins and rubbed against my shorts. Our dicks pressed against each other as my bare chest met his. Jack took a sharp breath when our cocks made contact, feeling his hard shaft against mine made me hunger even more for him.

We were kissing again, his stubbled lips pressed against my skin, his rough hands ran over my soft body, his hairy chest rubbed against my smooth torso, his large muscled body laid under my little toned frame. We were opposites intertwined in passion, sharing a common need that had to be met - and soon.

My hard cock ached through my shorts, pressing against his shaft, rubbing against this body. Jack's hands ran down my back and into my shorts and he grabbed my ass, pushing me even closer to his body. I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes, propping myself up onto his body. His dark eyes stared at me with a primal intensity that radiated through his body. I could feel his grip on my ass intensifying. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed his cock.

My hands grasped at his shorts and pulled them off, tossing them across the room. There was Jack, a tanned, tall muscle stud laying on the floor of his messy room in nothing but a pair of white 2xist briefs. The outline of his cock clearly visible through his briefs as he reached down and rubbed it. I quickly unbuttoned my shorts, and pulled them off with my underwear. I was standing naked over this jock, my 8" cock rock hard and pointing straight out. Jack bit his lip, lust filled his eyes. I drank up his body, from his diamond quads, his perfect V, his visible 6 pack, to his bulging pecs, his round biceps. Jack lifted his ass and pushed his underwear down, and he revealed the final piece of this masterpiece.

His cock is about the only thing about him that hadn't changed since last year, and I was so glad of that fact. It stood pointing up to his chest, a thick 9" of pure man. Jack reached down and stroked his large cock as he tossed his briefs at me. I caught them. I brought them up to my face and took a deep breath of his scent. It was mesmerizing, a deep musk, a mixture of his Old Spice body wash and sweat, clean and dirty, spicy and sweet. A drop of precum leaked from my cock.

A moment later, my mouth was on his cock. Jack gasped as my tongue flicked at the tip of his shaft and my plump lips kissed his slit. I slowly opened my mouth and pushed down on his dick, taking him deep into me. My tongue ran over him, covering every inch of him with spit. I wrapped my hand around his tight, full sack and gently pulled down as my lips reached the bottom of his shaft. With my nose buried in his trimmed pubes, I took another deep breath. His smell intoxicated me, putting my in a haze of lust and pleasure. I wanted to please him, I wanted Jack to be satisfied, but most of all I wanted to make him happy.

As I pulled up off his cock I looked up across Jack's hard body, across the ripples of his abs, past the mounds of his hard pecs, and into his dark, beautiful eyes. He smiled a wicked smile of pleasure and sex, his dimples betraying his dark power with a playful grin. He moved his hand to the back of my head, and he gripped my short blonde hair. I felt my head being pushed back down onto his shaft, I relaxed my throat and opened wide, taking his cock back into my mouth at his will.

Soon I was going at his cock, my hands alternating playing with his sack, stroking his long shaft, running over his hot stomach, caressing his large legs. Jack's hand kept forcing me down onto his cock, pushing and then pulling me back up by my hair. He was in control of my mouth, I was a tool being used by a master. As he pulled me up, I readied to slide back down down his shaft but he held me there, my lips around the tip of his cock. He thrust his hips up into my face, his cock slid down my throat, my nose hitting his skin. Quickly he pulled back and thrust again. Again. Fucking my face with his strong hips, his hand holding my mouth in place as he pushed his cock into my face. I got lost in sensations, the smell of his crotch, the force of his cock, the sound of his balls slapping my chin, the pull of my hair. All of it was crazy, leaving me in a haze of passion, building up to a point where I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled my face free of Jack's throbbing cock and looked up into his eyes, "I need you to fuck me, now."

"Fuck yea, Alex. I knew you wanted it," he replied as I got up from in between his legs. I moved up and straddled his waist and leaned down and kissed Jack, feeling his hot body against mine, my cock pressed into his stomach, his hard cock pressed against my ass. His tongue parted my lips and forced its way into his mouth, his large rough hands reached down and grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks apart. Jack reached his fingers down and started playing with my hole, pressing the tips of his fingers against my tight rosebud, slowly loosening me up. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers pushed against me, probing into me.

I sat up, ready, unwilling to wait any longer. Jack reached into a nearby box and produced a small bottle of lube which he handed to me. Reaching behind me I lube up his hard cock, stroking it, hearing him take sharp breaths as the sensations heightened.

"You ready?" I asked, as I stroked his cock and looked into his eyes.

"Hell yeah, Alex. I want you to ride my cock like the bottom bitch you are."

"Bitch? You're the one that's going to be moaning like a bitch by the time I'm done with you."

"Yeah right. I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, you're gonna be begging for me to stop."

Now it was on, I was going to show this jock what it meant to be a bottom. I lubed up his cock and my ass, reached back and moved into position. I looked right into his eyes, stared deep into his dark gaze as I pushed my ass down against his rock hard dick. I lowered myself down further, feeling the head of his cock pressing against my tight hole, pushing against me, slowly spreading my ass apart. I felt his cock push through my outer ring, Jack tensed up, taking in a sharp breath, flexing his dick. I felt him inside me, his cock pulling tight, filling my hole, filling my ass with his warm shaft.

Our eyes maintained determined contact as I felt him slide in deeper. I knew I wanted to make him cum, I knew I wanted to feel him inside me. He thrust his hips into me, pushing all the way inside. I gasped and looked up at the ceiling as he pushed me up into the air. His cock felt so good, pushing against me, I wanted it so bad, and I wanted to be in control.

I pushed back down, his cock somehow going deeper inside of me. I leaned forward and put my hands down on his tight chest and pressed my ass into him. I caught his eye and smiled wickedly as I began to move my hips. Slowly at first, gyrating into his crotch, pressing down, feeling him throb inside of me.

"Fuck yeah, Alex, work that ass," Jack moaned as he grabbed my hips. I used the pressure against me to leverage more power into my thrusts. I started moving my ass faster, getting my whole body into the movement, learning forward over Jack's muscle body. My cock slapped against his abs again and again as I pushed into him. He was moaning more now, matching my thrusts with his own, and I felt his cock growing and pulsing inside of me.

I loved feeling him inside me, feeling his passion and knowing that I was bringing him to the brink. My own cock throbbed as his dick pounded my hole. Occasionally he would hit my spot and send shivers through my body and down my cock, sending out squirts of precum that dripped down to his abs. His breathing was getting faster, I leaned further over and kissed him, pressing my cock into his stomach. He grabbed my ass as our tongues tangled in a sloppy sexy kiss. I was getting close and needed to cum, and I knew he was too. It was time to make him moan, make him cum.

I pulled myself up and leaned back, elongating my body so Jack could see my abs flex when I pressed my ass down on this cock. I rested my hands on the floor behind me and started pulsating my ass up and down on his hard cock. His hands reached over and pulled at my hard dick, using my precum as lube he started jacking me off as I rode him. Jack looked so fucking hot below me, his large hands stroking me, making his slightly hairy pecs flex with every stroke, his deep hazel eyes eating up my tight little body as I bounced up and down on his cock, using him for my pleasure.

"You like it when I ride you? You like feeling my tight ass on your cock?" I said between breaths.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah stud. Ride my cock, use that fucking ass."

"Fuck Jack, pound me. I fucking love your hard cock."

"I'm gonna cum, fuck yea, I'm gonna cum so fucking much. Holy fuck I've missed you Alex, fuck yea I'm gonna cum," He was breathing hard now, and furiously jacking my cock as I worked my ass over his.

I felt him tense up as our eyes met, and held me in his gaze as he thrust upward hard and fast into me, lifting me up off the ground and pressing right against my spot as I moaned into the air. I felt his cock release a pulse of cum inside me and couldn't hold it any longer. As he jacked me, I started squirting rope after rope of juicy cum all over his chest and abs. I felt him fill me up, thrusting and jerking at every release of cum. He howled into the room as he came in my ass.

We never broke eye contact.

I laid down on top of Jack's hard, sweaty body and pulled him close. I felt his cock slowly slide out of my ass, leaving a trail of lube and sticky cum and a sense of emptiness behind. I started to get up and get going, I was supposed to meet Thomas and Adam soon for brunch, but to my surprise, Jack wrapped his arms around me and held me to him, my head against his chest, my legs wrapped up in his. I felt his heartbeat and the slow steady pacing of his breathing. It was calm and surreal. What the fuck was this frat stud doing cuddling a swim twink on the floor of his room in his frat house surrounded by boxes and suitcases?

Then he kissed me on my head and pulled me closer.

What. The. Fuck.

I loved being close to his man, he was so fucking hot. But why now? Why was he not dressed quickly and pushing my out the door? His standard M.O. was fuck and get out. What had changed. I wasn't really complaining, but I totally wasn't ready for this.... intimacy?

"Relax, bro. It's just me." Jack whispered to me. I hadn't even realized how tense I was, how caught up in my own mind I had become. I let out a deep breath and relaxed my body and just enjoyed being held in his arms. I felt a warm, small smile creep over my face and closed my eyes. I hadn't really felt this comfortable or stress-free in a while. All those worries that held me back in the pool that morning seemed to drip off of me as Jack held me in his arms. Our breathing settled into slow rhythms, keeping steady time as the moments ticked by. In our relaxed state, peaceful and calm, the muffled sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs didn't register until a voice called out from the landing outside the door.