Alex's Adventures Ch. 01: Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo! Jack!"

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Jack cursed as he pushed me up. Our peace broke suddenly as I rolled over on the floor. There was a hand on the door, and with impressive speed Jack was on his feet, trying to climb less gracefully over boxes and suitcases to stop whoever it was from entering. I was on my feet too, my brain racing thinking of what to do to minimize this impact, this bomb that was about to explode in Jack's life.

"Jack! Kick that bitch out of bed," the door handle shook and turned, "Let's grab some," the door cracked open. Jack stumbled over a box. I reached out and grabbed his arm as he leaned forward and he pivoted back toward me to regain his balance. "Lunch then hit the -" The door was opening further now, Jack was still wobbling. I did the only thing I could think of, I grabbed him, pulled him to me and pressed my lips to his.

"Fucking A man!" his frat brother yelled as light spilled into the room from the hallway. My arms were wrapped around Jack, pressing our naked bodies against each other. The sight must have been shocking, seeing two naked guys, still sweaty from sex, making out in the middle of a frat house. For a brief moment Jack seemed to give into my kiss, get lost in it, until his brother spoke again, "What the fucking fuck."

Then something snapped in Jack, his eyes were wide open and he pushed me back and turned, "Tyler, hold on, it's not what it -"

"Don't give me that shit," Tyler cut Jack off, then continued in disbelief, "Holy shit, you're a fag." He looked almost as stunned as Jack, with a wild and confused look he grabbed the door and slammed it closed.

"Ty! Hold up! Wait!" Jack yelled as he started grabbing at his board shorts and shirt. He turned to me and looked up at me, "What the fuck just happened?"

"I think you just came out," I replied, trying to be supportive and light.

"Fuck that shit. Why did you kiss me? Holy. Fucking.Shit." Jack was freaking out as he quickly pulled on his shorts and shirt.

"I don't know, it felt like the right -" I felt scared for him, he look terrified and was shaking as he tied his shorts.

"What the hell do you mean? The right thing? Fuck I gotta go find Ty, make sure he doesn't tell anyone else."

"Tell anyone else? Why do you care who knows if you're gay?" I don't know why, but I was starting to get angry. This was the strong jock stud who just shot a huge load in my ass and now he was a scared boy, too insecure to own up to his own feelings.

"You just don't get it. You don't understand, I can't be gay, not in this house. Not with these dudes." Jack looked at me in the eyes, I saw his fear and I am sure he could see my anger. I was still naked standing holding my clothes, breathing quickly from the rush of adrenaline, while Jack was shaking, sweating from the unknown that faced him on the other side of that door. He broke eye contact with me and reached down and grabbed his flip flops. "I gotta go," he said, "and you better go, too."

"Fine." I pulled on my shorts and shirt, Jack was at the door about to walk out. I wanted to yell at him, throw something at his jack-ass head, let him know he was being a jerk, a baby, a self-hating homo. But then he looked back at me, and the worry and fear on his face stopped me, and I said, "Jack, if you need anything, call -"

"Just go, Alex. I got to take care of this."

And he was gone, and I was standing alone in his room, the smell of sex and sweat hanging heavy in the air, boxes casting long shadows across the floor from the hallway light. I picked up the rest of my stuff that got flung around the room while Jack and I fucked, my keys, my wallet, and my cellphone. I looked at it, I had 1 message from Thomas from 5 minutes ago, before Jack's life exploded.

"Hurry up gurl, we just got a table. I'll order you a mimosa."