Alex's Crazy Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex's mom uses her body to convince him to stay.
3.1k words
4.27
67.4k
115

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"I hate you, you know that right?" Sylvia said, staring at her husband.

He merely looked at her like he had had enough of her nonsense, and continued to read his book. She threw a cushion at him, glaring at him. "Can you take your nose out of the book for one second to listen to what I'm saying?!"

"What do you want now, Sylvia?" He asked, completely exasperated.

"I need to talk to you. Put that damned book down." She demanded. He practically rolled his eyes when he finally did, giving her his half attention.

"I'm leaving you. I'm serious this time." She said finally. "I'm taking Alex with me, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I..." He said, then paused. "Okay."

"Okay? Just okay? Do you not care for me at all?" She glared at him, almost boring a hole in his head.

"Sylvia... enough is enough. We've had this discussion thousands of times. I do think it would be beneficial for all of us if this actually happened this time." He said seriously, then reached for his book to continue reading.

"Fine. Good. I don't need you anymore." She said, and stood up.

"When do you want me to leave?" He said as she walked away.

"Tonight. I can't stand to see your face anymore." And she proceeded to walk upstairs to tell Alex the good news. Alex took it pretty well. He stood there nodding, listening to his mom as she rambled on about her dad again. She had already told him this was happening, though he had no idea that she hadn't discussed with his dad yet about it. When she revealed to him that they would be leaving tonight, he gaped at her. He wasn't ready yet, and realized that he didn't want to leave with her... he loved his dad much more. He wasn't about to tell her that though, he wouldn't want her trying to manipulate him again.

When she was done crying and hugging him, she told him she would be going out to get some groceries. It was perfect, he would have an opportunity to actually speak to his father. As soon as he heard the door close behind her, he snuck down the stairs, seeing his dad still deep in his novel.

"Dad..." He started, clearly a little nervous.

"Yes, Alex?" His dad responded, immediately putting his book down.

"I need to talk to you about moving out with mom." He said directly.

His dad nodded, already knowing this was going to happen. "I knew you would be wanting this all along, but honestly, I don't know how to express this to your mother without her freaking out on me. It would completely break her heart... she wouldn't be able to take it."

"But dad... I want to stay with you. I don't deserve this, either."

"Don't speak poorly about your mother, she's been through a lot recently. Also, I'll be moving in with my girlfriend as well. And I don't know whether or not you two would get along."

Alex nodded, he had gathered that his father was with someone else for a while now. "I'm sure we will. Besides, I'm so busy with school I'll barely be home."

"I understand. You're so understanding about all of this. I'm very proud of you." Alex could feel his eyes well up at that remark. He gave his father a hug, sniffing a little.

"What if... what if we don't tell her?" He asked, shrugging a little.

"What do you mean?"

"I can pack my things tonight, and you can pick me up. She doesn't have to know about any of it, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, and she won't be able to convince her in the way that she does..." He said.

His father nodded. "If that's what you want, I'm okay with this plan. I just want you to be happy, Alex."

"Thank you." He hugged his dad again. "I'm going to pack now, hopefully she won't come back anytime soon." His father nodded, and buried himself in his book again. Alex could feel his heart racing... this was everything he wanted. He needed to escape her once and for all, and live his own goddamned life for once. He stuffed all the clothes and computer gadgets he needed in his bag, breathing a sigh of relief when he finished before he heard her come back home with their groceries. He acted like everything was okay, and she believed every second of it, or so he thought.

He decided to start working out, and he headed to the basement to do his usual routine. Today he worked on his arms... and he was completely sweaty by the time that he was done. When he came back from his run, he saw his dad at the door with some of his packed bags, about to leave. "Leaving so soon?" He asked, grinning a little.

His father nodded and gave him another hug. "I'll see you soon." He whispered in his ear. Alex nodded, and headed back upstairs. When Sylvia heard him, she called him into her bedroom. He looked at her distraught face and immediately wanted to run.

"Alex..." She said, sighing dramatically.

"Yes, mom? I need to shower after my workout." He said, wanting to get out of this situation. He couldn't stand another crying fest. It seemed he had to calm her down at least once a day recently.

"Let me talk to you first. Here, sit down next to me." She said, her expression like she's seen a ghost.

He obeyed, and sat on the bed, looking up at her. "What is it, mom?"

She studied him for a few seconds before bending down to pull something from under the bed. It was his overnight bag. Alex gasped, and tried to hide his expression... but was clearly failing. "What is this?" She demanded.

"I... uh..." Come on! Think of an excuse fast! His mind was racing... but he couldn't though... he was always a terrible liar.

Tears were already flowing down her face. "I can't believe you've done this. I thought you loved me. My heart is absolutely breaking. All this time, all this time you've told me how much you loved me, was it all a lie?"

Alex wanted to shoot himself. He put his arms around her shoulders in an embrace. "Mom... you know I love you with all my heart. I just want to explore more of my relationship with my father, and I know you're so much stronger than him." What an incredibly obvious lie.

"That fucking bastard, he must've manipulated you." She said, her upset eyes shifting into pure rage.

"No." Alex cooed. "Nothing like that, he didn't even ask me if I wanted to go with him."

"That means he doesn't care about you! Can't you see that?!"

"I think he just didn't want to be too harsh on me, wanted me to make my own choice as an 18-year-old."

"You think too highly of him." She snapped back. He had no idea what to say, so he pulled her into his body, stroking her head as she sobbed into him. She was an ugly crier, and made him so upset when he saw her like that. Why did she have to destroy him like this? She whispered words to him continuously, trailing her finger against his chest. He had to admit, it was getting to him a little, but he wanted to keep his resolve. He knew how good she was at manipulating people, and didn't want to be her victim yet again. If his father was able to get away, he needed to as well.

"Alex, do you understand where I'm coming from?" She said finally, and he gulped, realizing he had to actually talk now.

"I... I do." He said. "But I'm still going with dad, I hope you understand." She didn't, she started to cry loudly again, and pushed against his body so hard that he had to lie back against the bed unexpectedly. Then... she did another unexpected thing. He heard a loud click against his ear, and looked up to see that one of his wrists were cuffed to the bed frame. "Mom?!" He gasped, looking down at her. She ignored him though, and clicked his other wrist onto the frame. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I can't let you go. I have to make you understand." She said.

"Mom, this is crazy! Let me go now! I'll never want to stay with you this way." He demanded.

"I have to try... you're everything to me, Alex. You're my whole life. I'll die without you. I need you. Please try to understand." He noticed her eyes had darkened at the word 'crazy' and regretted using it... it would only make her more psychotic. She moved up to his body, and wrapped her legs around him so he wouldn't be able to move his legs either... not that that would even do anything. Then, she put restraints on those as well. He now had four limbs tied to the bed, unable to escape no matter how hard he tried.

"Mom, let me go this instant." He said, trying to be as authoritative as possible. All she did was shake her head in response. What was he supposed to do now? Maybe his dad would be concerned about him not coming out to see him and come for him after a few hours...

She was still looking down at him, and then proceeded to pull off his loose basketball shorts, which he always wore while working out. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, and she looked down at his balls and cock eagerly, though her eyes were still filled with sadness. "Mom... don't do this." He begged, like he knew what was coming.

She bent down onto his dick, which was still soft, and started to play with his huge balls. She shoved her face deep into it, sniffing loudly as she did. Alex was flabbergasted. They were gross and smelly from all the working out he just did, and had no idea why she wanted to smell more of it. When she was done sniffing it, she started to kiss it, slowly from the base near his taint to near his cock, kissing every single part of it. His dick was already starting to react, getting semi-hard from the attention on his balls. He was trying to think about anything except for his mother's hands and mouth on his dick, but it wasn't working. She knew what she was doing, and his dick was betraying him by enjoying every second of it.

She started to nuzzle his balls like they were everything to her, like she was a cat in heat. All he could do was to tell her to stop over and over again, but she only ignored him. She nibbled his balls and licked them, adjusting her body so she could look up at him with hunger while she did. She was worshipping his balls... and he had never experienced something so fucking sexy. She started to use her hands as well, squeezing it as he moaned and squirmed beneath her.

Not only was he moaning... he continued to whimper as well, he couldn't stand his mom on top of him like this, and just wanted her to stop this torment all together. He wouldn't give up his resolve no matter how much she tortured him this way. She tugged on his balls as she sucked particularly hard, and he groaned as he thrusted into her, unable to stop himself. She grinned, and looked up to see his dick getting harder, almost fully erect now. "You're such a good boy, so hard for mommy. Look at how hard your dick is, so ready for me to put my mouth around it."

She finally paid attention to his dick after the balls worship, and put her mouth around the head of it... damn, the tightness of her mouth around his big dick, it was too much for him to handle. It felt so fucking good. She knew exactly what to do... and it was killing him inside. He just wanted her to stop this. She abruptly pushed his dick into her mouth fully, her nose right at his pubic hair, he could feel himself bend in his throat, and he couldn't believe she wasn't gagging from this. She was a complete pro. Her nose was nuzzled into his sweaty hair, and she breathed loudly again, taking in all of it. He groaned, his body was tightening from this fully on slutty behaviour. He cursed his body for betraying him like this. When she did this kind of stuff to him, he felt like his dick was completely in charge, telling him to take it and enjoy it, even though his mind pleaded to himself, telling him this was so fucking wrong.

She bobbed up and down on his dick, enjoying his writhing and begging as she swirled her tongue against him, licking him and sucing him. Every once in awhile she would stop completely, making him groan in frustration. Then she would stick her tongue out and lick him from the base to the tip, ever so slowly, enjoying the taste of her son's dick. It was fucking delicious. When she reached the tip after the slow torture, she would wrap her wet mouth around him again and then abruptly hit the end of his cock again with her throat. It was insane... Alex's mind was completely blanking from his experience. It was a cloudy haze, and all he could think about was how badly he needed to cum. More, more, more. So much more.

"Mom..." He moaned out loud, silently begging her to let him cum. He was so close to the edge now he could almost taste it... but the way that she kept stopping over and over to lick him, it was making it so hard for him to get fully there. He wondered if she would make him tell her that he would stay. Honestly, he would do anything to be able to cum right now.

Instead, when he felt his body go all the way to the edge, she stopped herself, and did something that was completely blocked from his vision. All he could do was close his eyes, hoping that she was finally done with him. Instead, he felt her crawl on top of him, and saw his mother's naked pussy as she aimed herself on top of him. He had a tiny bit of pubic hair, but her mound was swollen and glorious, and he had half a mind to put his face against it and breathe it in himself. He shook his head, trying to get the cloudiness out from his mind. He was having these dirty thoughts about his own mother for goodness sakes! Enough, Alex!

All of it was washed out when she slowly sunk her tight pussy down on him, easing him in. She was insanely tight and insanely wet, with tons of creamy fluids dripping down her thighs from giving him that blow job. It was clear she hadn't had sex with Alex's father in a very long time, and was desperate to fuck someone. Anyone. "I'm so fucking wet for you." She moaned, and thrust him into her fully. He practically screamed out loud from the sensation of her full tightness enwrapped around his swollen dick. It felt too fucking good, he needed this over and over again for the rest of his life. "I'm already usually wet all the time... but your hard dick always makes me super creamy. You're such a good boy for mommy, letting her feel good like this." She said as she rubbed her own tits, clearly also loving this experience.

She was riding him ever so slowly, going up and down, up and down. He tried to thrust into her faster than she was going, but she was holding him down, glaring at him and refusing him to do anything except take the slow torture. He needed to cum so fucking badly, and she was the embodiment of pure evil not letting him cum inside of her. After riding him for what felt like forever, she reached for something right next to his leg. It was his phone. She threw it onto Alex's chest while he was disorientated, clearly completely gone with the incredible sensations he was feeling for the first time in his life.

"Tell your father you're not going." She said. "That is... if you want to cum." She pressed her husband's number, and they both listened while it rang. At the second ring, his father answered.

"Yes? What's wrong Alex?" His voice sounded worried.

Alex felt his heart tighten, but the rest of his body was telling him something else. How could he pass this up? This incredible fucking experiene. If he stayed with her, he could feel this every single day, what kind of idiot would pass that up? "Dad, I talked to mom and I changed my mind, I want to stay with her." It was incredibly difficult keeping his voice composed while he said those words. She was bouncing away on top of him, becoming faster and faster the more he spoke. It was driving him completely insane.

"What? Alex are you sure? You seemed like you had your mind made up today when we spoke." His father asked, confused.

"Yes. She's convinced me." Alex felt sadness fill his mind, and he couldn't believe he was doing this to his father. He was such a whore... deciding to fuck his own mother than to escape from her manipulative, psychotic tendencies. But she continued to fuck him, going so fast that he could barely contain his moans. "Please understand." He cried out, unable to stop his noises anymore. His mother pressed the phone to hang it up before his father got suspicious from the noises.

"Good boy..." She purred, and closed her eyes. She put her hands on his chest, pushing against him as she let her body do the work. Alex couldn't handle it anymore, especially with the way that she was milking him. He swore as he came inside of her, a gooey mess that mixed in with hers as he screamed out loud. The cum dripped down her thighs as she parted from him, giving him the most satisfied grin as she leaned down to kiss him on the lips, thanking him for deciding to stay with her... forever.