Alex's Gifts Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, pee for me, Alex," she said, cupping her hands under his thin stream and splashing her swimsuit with his warm liquid.

At her command, Alex finally felt himself let loose, sending a jet spattering onto the floor. He heard the splashing stop and opened his eyes, looking down. He was pissing on her feet while she rubbed them together.

"Soak me, I want it all over," Emily said huskily, staring at his spurting cock.

Alex reached down, grabbing his half-flaccid member and directed its spray up her leg, climbing past her hips.

"Yes, on my swimsuit!" she said excitedly, running her hands through his liquid ribbon and rubbing the wet warmth over her heaving chest. Emily stuck two thumbs under the seams of her suit and pulled the stretchy material away from her body. She leaned forward and caught his stream in the opening.

"That's it, keep going," she said, nodding in encouragement and twisting her shoulders as his hot spray soak her tits. She heard his liquid sloshing in her suit and felt it draining down her body, puddling under her aching cunt.

Alex's mouth gaped as Emily leaned her head down and took his full blast on the top of her blonde head, scattering his stream in every direction. Then she lifted her face, eyes and mouth closed tightly, and tilted her check into the torrent. He shifted his aim, hitting her lips, nose, and forehead. Emily moaned and shook her wet golden mane in response, reveling in his warm showers as they pelted her face.

Emily spread her sharp jaw open and Alex's eyes popped wide in shock as she angled under his stream with her outstretched tongue. He could hear her throat filling, gurgling and splashing, rising in pitch until her mouth overflowed, dribbling salty warmth down her chin and cheeks. Emily closed her jaw, gushing the liquid out between her lips and sending a cascade down the front of her red suit. She opened her mouth again and Alex filled her a second time. This time she gargled and closed her lips. Alex saw her throat bob as she swallowed the mouthful. The depraved blonde moaned, then licked her lips and looked up at him, grinning wickedly while he shivered and shook out the last drops.

"Wild," Alex said, shaking his head, cock still in hand. Emily stood and stepped into the shower to rinse her face and hair.

"You were perfect," she said, still smiling impishly. "I hope I didn't freak you out. It's one of my kinks."

Alex thought about his bathroom encounter with Sam, how she had held him while he relieved himself and how turned on he was afterward. "It was weird, but you obviously liked it. This should say all you need to know about how I feel," he said, waving his thick erection at his new boss.

"My, my, I could tell it was big before, but that is truly impressive my dear boy. Why don't you have a seat and we'll try something else," she suggested.

Alex complied and sat on the wooden bench, his cock pointing up at Emily as she stood over him. She lifted a leg and set her foot next to him on the bench, thrusting her hips out, causing her swimsuit to pull tight into her pussy. Alex reached out and cupped her mound and then spread his fingers over the tight fabric of her suit. "This is my kink. Swimsuits," he said, then added, "and panties."

"What do you like about them?" Emily asked, happy that he was comfortable enough to share his fetishes.

"How they cover a woman down here," he said, gently squeezing his hand and caressing her sexy bump. "The curves and mounds, all of this. It turns me on being able to see so much and still nothing at all," he said, lowering his hand so he could look at the tight red fabric running between Emily's legs.

"So, like this?" she asked and reached through the leg holes of her suit and pulled up sharply. Her pussy lips piled up and Alex could see two distinct hills form, split by a faint crease.

"Yes, exactly," he said and reached up, pushing a finger through her valley. Emily moaned and tilted her head back while Alex explored. Suddenly he felt more warmth and wetness than he expected.

Alex pulled back and watched liquid puddle in her suit. It quickly saturated the material and leaked out from under the seams, a rivulet snaked down the inside of her leg. Alex put his hand back against her, this time cupping her pussy with his palm and letting it fill with her warm liquid. Then he bravely lifted his hand to his mouth and tasted. Salty, he thought, but not bad.

Emily smiled as she watched Alex sip her pee. He certainly is a quick learner, she thought. And not shy about taking chances. She was very happy with her new employee.

Alex felt the stream stop and looked up at Emily. She slid two thumbs under the straps of her suit and began peeling the tight red material off her shoulders. Her heavy breasts fell free, each capped with broad dark brown areolas, slightly oval in shape. Her nipples were prominent stiff points the diameter of his pinky and stood firmly, jutting out provocatively from her massive pale mounds.

The suit dropped lower, past her waist and over her broad thighs. She wiggled her hips while leaning over, her drooping breasts now swinging close to Alex's knees as she bent low to remove the swimsuit. She stood quickly, tits bouncing, and hung the dripping suit on a hook. He glanced between her legs and discovered that her light brown hair was shaved underneath, but only enough on top to hide under her suit. Her pussy was lean and narrow like the rest of her, one small ripple of pink flesh poked out between her two enticing curved outer lips, guarding her tender button and the steamy depths that lay behind.

Emily returned her foot to the bench, placing it next to Alex and spreading her thighs. He could see her excited clit now, a throbbing pink nub crouched at the top of her thin inner lips. Emily reached down her naked body and ran two fingers through her pussy, moaning while she wrapped her other arm around her chest, grasping at one of her large breasts and teasing a hard nipple.

A small spurt of liquid erupted from between Emily's fingers and she gasped. She peered down at Alex with a look of intense focus, then shifted her fingers to the top of her pussy, pressing just beneath her mound. Suddenly he heard a faint hiss and a fan of pale liquid spread out from between her puffy lips. She used her fingers to open her sex and directed the now even stream. Warmth splashed across Alex's lap, and then a heavy spray careened across his cock. Emily whined in pleasure, her eyes wide in excitement as she twisted her hips, hosing Alex down from knees to chest. She paused as her stream dwindled and focused on dousing his erection, expertly trickling her shower in circles around his wrinkly purse.

Alex enjoyed the warm sensations. He'd never watched a girl pee before and thanks to Emily's pose he could spot the tiny hole where the stream left her body from just inside her bright pink entrance. The depravity and degradation of the act, of being pissed on by someone else, was remarkably easy for him to dismiss. He chose instead to focus on the sexual energy emanating from his new boss, and the thrill of doing something altogether new, something taboo. The excitement of what else she had in store for him was more than enough to keep him seated in eager anticipation.

"I see what you mean by new tricks," he said, chuckling when Emily's flow slowed.

Feeling increasingly brave, he leaned forward and straightened his back. He felt a dribble against his chin and then opened his mouth, catching a few drops. He raised up more and took Emily's dripping cunt into his mouth. She gasped and he felt her constrict, letting loose a strong spray that splashed into his mouth and down his chin. He couldn't help but swallow.

Alex experienced a mixture of pungent flavors and smells: salty, musky, sweet, and a tinge of chlorine. He lapped at Emily pussy, long curly hairs tickling his nose as he pressed into her clit. He felt another hot spray shower his throat and chest and she moaned while he flicked his tongue across her sensitive nub.

Emily's hips fluttered and she cried out and spasmed forcefully. A hissing torrent suddenly erupted from between her lips. He looked up in surprise as she dropped her leg down to the tile floor and clenched her quivering midsection. Waves of electricity shocked her lean body. Alex watched her breasts jiggle and bounce and heard her squeal in pleasure, a hand pressed tightly into her pussy as if to dam the unrelenting torrents she'd uncontrollably let loose.

"I've never squirted that much before," Emily said once she stopped quivering. Her eyes were wide with lust as she looked down at the glistening boy, her liquids dripping down his chin and onto his broad chest. "Have you been with an older woman, Alex?" she asked and reached out to take hold of his cock.

"You can't be that old," he said, smiling politely.

"You're what, twenty-one? I'm thirty-eight, practically old enough to be your mother," she said bluntly.

He nodded, his own mother recently turned forty, she'd had kids young. "I'm nineteen," he said. "But you look like you're in your twenties," he said, hoping to score some brownie points with his new boss.

"Now, now, nobody likes a suck-up, Alex," Ms. Weston said with a grin.

"I just mean you take care of yourself, and it shows," he added earnestly.

"Well, thank you. Now, let me take care of you," she said with a smirk, giving his member a squeeze before releasing him. "It's been a long time since I've been with a teenager," she said while pushing his knees apart with both hands. "Scooch forward a bit." Alex complied and the tall dripping blonde stepped between his legs. She turned so that her curvy ass was pointing directly at his face and squatted. She bent over and reached between her legs, grasping Alex gently and guiding him towards her entrance. He gasped when he felt the first contact with her warmth.

Emily cried out as she lowered down and felt his thickness stretch her apart. It had also been a long time since she'd been with a man his size. Regardless, she had no intention of taking it slow and drove his full length into herself, coming to rest seated on his lap. She ground against him, using her weight to push him deeper inside. Reaching between her legs, she found her sensitive clit and rubbed it furiously while sliding back and forth on Alex's wet lap. She felt him twirling inside her depths and cried out as an orgasm surprised her.

Alex felt Emily's knees shake and her tight walls constrict, fluttering as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. Then she leaned forward, supporting her weight with hands on her knees. She began raising and lowering her body, driving Alex in and out. She bounced on his cock, a wet slap echoing in the tiled room each time she came crashing onto his thighs. Alex held her broad ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks and staring down at the point of his penetration. Her thin wet lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and every time she lifted they gripped him and distended, sliding along his length until she reversed direction and impaled herself. He could see her puckered asshole winking as she worked her muscles.

Alex shifted one hand towards her center, rubbing his thumb through her crease until he crossed her dark ring. Massaging lightly, he worked his thumb in circles around her tight pucker until he felt it loosen. Bending his thumb, he pushed into her and she wailed in pleasure. "Oh yes, I love that," Emily gasped while bouncing up and down on his lap. He drove his thumb in farther, past the knuckle, moving it up and down in rhythm with her hips. He could feel his cock passing through her with his thumb pushed deep inside.

Emily howled again as another explosive climax overtook her. Alex felt himself clench at the same moment and groaned loudly. Using his free hand he pulled her into him and lifted his hips, maximizing the pressure on her two holes. He grunted and spasmed, shooting a wad of cum deep into her, then another, and another. His orgasm must have lasted for a full minute while she continued to grind against him and milk him with her hungry cunt. He felt Emily's tight ring constrict and compress his thumb as the waves of her multiple orgasms shook her to her core. He was astonished how much he could feel her muscles working inside, squeezing and throbbing against both of his intrusions. When she stopped, he gently removed his hand and wrapped both arms around her chest, cupping each ample breasts and kissing her back softly.

"Well, my boy, you certainly know your way around a woman," she said and then moaned as she felt him twitch with happiness. "I think you're going to fit in here just fine," she said, then shook her hips to illustrate what she meant.

"I agree," he said while fondling her soft wet mounds, wrapping a thumb and forefinger around each thick nipple.

"I changed my mind about what I said earlier. Don't talk to Max about this. I don't want him getting jealous," she said and chuckled.

"Oh?" Alex asked.

"Let's just say it's been a long time since I've had it this good," Emily said, continuing to slide her cunt around his lap, unsurprised to find him still hard.

"What if I told you I wasn't done yet?" he asked, placing his hands on her hips and shifting forward to stand.

"Oh, my goodness," Emily huffed as his hardness bumped deeper into her. She moved forward with him and the connected couple stood in unison once Alex had his legs underneath him. The tall blonde leaned forward, bent down, and spread her feet slightly, her long hair just reaching into the shower spray.

Alex stood behind her, hands circling her narrow waist, and pulled his length out. Emily moaned and he pushed back into her slowly. He increased his pace and heard her grunt each time he drove inside her, filled with teenage lust for the older woman. He curled his hands around her sharp hip bones and thrust with all his power, using the recoil to propel himself out, then pulling her back with his arms, slapping their bodies violently together each time she ricocheted off of his wet body.

"Yes! Harder!" she yelled. Alex went faster, as fast as he could and Emily's screams of ecstasy reverberated around the room. He felt his release coming and reared back for one final forceful thrust into her depths. When he bottomed out, he moaned deeply from his chest and felt his balls clench. His cock spasmed while Emily yelped, her knees wobbling under the strain of her climax.

Emily suddenly leaned farther forward and Alex fell free. A long hiss of hot liquid sprayed his cock the moment it dropped and shot a rope of white spunk onto the tile. Emily let out a low guttural cry as she continued to water Alex, rinsing the cum from his shaft. He shifted his hips, keeping his cock under her stream until Emily finally drained herself and his balls spent their final load onto the shower floor. He saw her asshole flutter when her stream broke off. A few more squirts followed, her wrinkled brown eye winking at him between each emission.

Emily shuddered furiously and then stood up slowly and turned. "Oh. My. God," she gasped, pausing between each word, more out of breath than after thirty minutes of swimming. "I lost count of how many times I came. And you made me squirt twice! That's a first," she said with obvious admiration. She pulled Alex into an embrace, kissing him passionately while they moved together under the hot shower. They spent several silent minutes cleaning each other, rinsing off the various fluids and smells of sex. Alex enjoyed exploring her mature body and feeling her experienced hands spread soapy lather over his lean frame.

Once they were clean, Emily took her suit from the wall and rinsed it well. Alex did the same with his pants and then Emily finally shut off the water. She left the stall naked. Alex followed, hypnotized by her bare bouncing bottom. The pair dried off and then dressed, Alex donning his jeans and a button-down shirt and Emily pulling on a fresh swimsuit before stepping back into her YMCA-branded tracksuit. "Here, take this," she said, offering her wet red one piece. "I have dozens and you said it was your kink. Consider it a reward for so fully exploring my own...quirks," she said smiling.

"Thanks," Alex said, wrapping the suit in his towel. "I guess I'll see you in two days."

"Bright and early," she said, leaning in to kiss him one last time before they had to return to the real world. "Thank you for this, I feel a lot better about Max leaving now," she added earnestly.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. Not only did you give me a job, but that was something I'll never forget," Alex said, shaking his head.

"You're very welcome. Bye, Alex, I'll see you soon. Oh, and remember to stay hydrated," she said with a wink, then turned and left the locker room. Alex gathered the rest of his things and followed shortly after. Leaving the building, he hopped in his jeep and took a moment to gather his thoughts.

What the fuck just happened? All he could do was laugh at the absurdity of it. One thing was certain, he owed his sister Casey a huge thank you.