Alex's Gifts Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," said Alex, still staring at Lynn's exotic pussy.

I bet you do, thought Lynn as she stood again on two feet. She reached around behind her neck and undid a small clasp. The two lacy columns that covered her breasts fell free to her waist. She carefully lifted the suit up over her shoulders and dropped it onto the growing pile next to Alex. She picked up a white lace teddy next and stepped into it.

Alex watched as she threaded the transparent lingerie over her hips and through her arms. "Spectacular," was all Alex could say. He reached out both hands and let Lynn step against them. He caressed her narrow waist and dropped his hands to her hips, then shifted around back, cupping her two smooth mounds. She shivered and gasped lightly and he felt goosebumps rise on her soft skin. "I like how see-through it is," he said as he looked up and saw her pale nipples pushing into the lacy cups of the teddy.

"Ok, last one," Lynn said, taking a step back. This time she reached between her legs and popped off the clasps in one trained movement. "The buttons make it so you can take it off over your head or hips."

"I like that. Easy access, too," he said, grinning.

Lynn giggled and lifted the garment off. She set it on the pile before reaching for the final piece; a black velvet bodysuit, one of her most favorite things in the entire store. She stepped into it with both feet and began pulling it up her body, moving slowly and watching Alex's gaze alternate between her swinging breasts and wiggling hips.

"This one doesn't have snaps," Lynn said, pulling the shimmering black material over her thighs and pushing her arms through the straps. When she stood straight, the suit stretched tight over her chest and between her legs. The front cut plunged to her waist, showing ample skin from her neck to below her belly button.

Alex reached out again, more assertive this time, holding her hips and sliding both hands up the soft material. He cupped her breasts and circled her stiff nipples with his thumbs. Lynn moaned audibly and stepped closer to him. Alex let his hands fall back to her hips and then traveled farther downward, following the faint seams that lead to her precious treasure. He slid between her soft legs, pressing up against her fiery center. He could feel intense heat radiating through the skimpy lingerie.

"Thank you, Lynn, you've been so helpful. Could you do one more favor for me?" he asked softly while lightly caressing her plump velvety pussy. Lynn bobbed her head, small squeaks escaping between her clamped lips as Alex flicked across her clit. "Can you put on the first pair you modeled for me? The red ones?" he asked.

Alex removed his hand from between her legs and she fished the cheeky panties from the bottom of the pile. She stepped out of the black teddy and into the strappy lace velvet panties. She turned and arched her back, thrusting her hips back, knowing what he wanted to see. The panties parted over her backside, revealing half of her dark crevice. Alex reached out and wrapped his fingers around her hips, pulling her into him between his legs. He leaned forward and kissed her back, trailing the straps and lace of the revealing panties. Then he ran his tongue down her spine, hopping over the waistband and swiping his wet probe through the opening in the extra cheeky panties.

Lynn moaned loudly as Alex pushed his face into her heat. She bent over farther and Alex responded by pressing his nose into her sex. "I love how you smell," he said daringly. Lynn moaned again and dropped down until her fingertips brushed the carpeted floor. Alex moved back and held her ass in his hands, caressing the lace and velvet fabric. Using his thumb, he pressed into her bulging mound, causing her fat lips to swell and fill the panties completely. He found her little button and rubbed it with his finger, compressing it against the velvety fabric. Lynn squeaked and hopped, shifting her hips as he tickled her privates. Alex noticed a small wet spot start to form in the fabric over her entrance. That won't do, he thought and reached up to slide his hands through the waistband.

Alex pulled the red panties down part way until her glistening lips were fully exposed. He leaned in and ran his tongue through her dark pink crease, tasting her juices and moaning in his throat. Lynn's knees wobbled as he latched onto her tender nubbin, licking and sucking, pulling her dark inner folds into his mouth with a slurp. After giving her clit a few moments of attention he traveled back up through her valley and into her chasm. He probed deep inside as Lynn groaned and tried not to cry out. Alex could hear her panting heavily as he drove his tongue into her hot wet entrance. Moving back down, he once again drew her clit into his mouth. After several flicks of his tongue, Lynn started shaking, first barely noticeable. After several more moments of lashing she was positively quaking, her knees teetered and her hips trembled each time he pressed her button.

Alex heard one loud grunt and felt Lynn's muscles constrict. He slid his tongue up her quivering pussy and plunged back into her entrance. He could feel her insides pulsating, then a gush hit his mouth and he lapped it up. "Mmmm," he said, drawing out the sound for several seconds, letting his lips vibrate against her fluttering pussy. Lynn grunted again and spasmed violently against his face and a second gush hit his tongue. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her close while convulsions wracked her petite body. After a minute she finally calmed and Alex let her loose. He reached down and pulled up the red panties, pressing them into her drenched pussy, absorbing her juices.

"I think I'll keep this pair for myself," he said and then pulled them back down, allowing the flushed Asian girl to step out of them.

Lynn turned in shock and disbelief of what just happened and began getting dressed. As Alex gathered the mountain of lingerie she said, "You are not what I expected."

Alex laughed loudly and she looked annoyed, "What's so funny?"

"Natalie told me that this morning. I took it as a compliment."

First Sam and Carrie, and now Natalie. Lynn was sensing a theme. "Do you go chasing after all your sister's friends?"

"Did I chase after you?" he asked intently, dropping his innocent facade. "This was your idea, not mine," he added. "Besides, after that stunt you all pulled at her birthday party, could you blame me if I was?"

Lynn shook her head in agreement. His words made sense, they just didn't mesh with her preconceptions of the boy. "You're right, I didn't mean to imply that. You're just so different than I thought. What you just did..." she said, trailing off.

"Was my way of saying thanks for all your help. You saved me a lot of time and embarrassment. Plus, I really enjoyed your show," he said earnestly.

Lynn felt moisture seeping from between her legs as she pulled her tan panties up under her skirt. "You're welcome. And thank you. I've never had multiple orgasms like that before," she said smiling and patting his head. "I should get back in the store, someone might start to wonder. Wait a few minutes and then follow me."

After Lynn left, Alex sat and rifled through the lingerie he purchased. He closed clasps, snapped snaps, and generally reassembled and arranged his bounty of lace and velvet. Once he felt time was up he stood, testing his erection to be sure it would stay securely under his the waist of his jeans. He was good for now, at least. He knew he'd have to get well clear of the store before it would subside. Picking up the armload of underthings, he walked out of the changing room and spotted Lynn's flushed cheeks at the register.

"G'afternoon sir, find everything you were looking for?" she asked cordially, flicking her head over her shoulder, calling attention to her colleague who was rifling through some paperwork.

"I did, thanks so much for your help," he said politely. Lynn rang him up and he cringed at the final tally. He handed Lynn a pile of bills and watched as she bagged up his purchase. "Don't forget the job application for Lily," he whispered so that the other clerk wouldn't hear. Lynn nodded and reached under the counter, adding a piece of paper to the bag.

"There you are, have a nice day," Lynn said politely.

Alex handed her a hundred dollar bill and whispered, "Buy some nice things for yourself. I'm thinking black velvet and maybe that pink number." He winked and then in a normal tone added, "Thanks again, you were most helpful."

"I'm taking my break," he heard Lynn say to her colleague as he left Victoria's Secret. He licked his lips reflexively and tasted her sex. He needed to find a bathroom and clean myself up. Looking left and then right, he found a sign for a restroom and walked towards it. Unbeknownst to him, Lynn followed on his heels.

Alex opened the door to the men's bathroom. It was small and unoccupied, a single stall and two urinals. He walked up to a sink and ran warm water over his hands. He heard the door creak open as he washed his face with his eyes closed. A hand reached into the waistband of his pants and tugged him away from the sink.

"What the..." he started to say in shock, blinking through the water that dripped down his face. It was Lynn. "What are you doing?" he asked in surprise as the slender Asian girl manhandled him into the bathroom stall and slammed the door shut, latching it with authority.

"I want you to fuck me," she said firmly, then dropped to her knees and unbuttoned Alex's pants. His hard erection immediately popped free from his boxes and slapped her forehead. "Holy shit," she said softly and then gasped as Alex made it bounce. Lynn stretched her jaw open as far as she could and took his thickness into her mouth, bringing one small hand around his shaft. Alex moaned as she ran her tongue in circles around his tip and slurped loudly, straining to keep a seal around his hefty girth. She bobbed against his cock for half a minute, wetting his full length with her spit and pulling hard on his swollen head with an impressive amount of suction. With a loud pop, she let him go and then stood.

Alex watched as Lynn spread her legs and bent over the toilet. She flipped her skirt up and Alex noticed she was still wearing the tan thong, a dark line of moisture ran the length of her slit. She bent down farther, placing her hands on the lid of the toilet. Alex stepped behind her, holding his wet shaft in one hand and using the other to pull her panties to the side. He placed his flared tip against her entrance and pushed. His moistened cock slid into her easily but was stopped a couple inches short of his full length. Lynn howled and he pulled back immediately. The second time he entered, he stopped before he struck the bottom of her chasm. Placing his hands on her narrow hips he began the now-familiar rhythm of thrusts that would quickly bring him to climax.

Lynn thrashed and moaned as Alex's massive cock split her in half. She'd never felt so full before, not even her big toy could stuff her as completely. She groaned as an orgasm crashed over her sending her hips bouncing wildly. And then Alex picked up his pace. It felt like she came with every thrust. Her insides roiled and her muscles were unresponsive, spasming out of control.

Alex felt his legs stiffen and his core clench. He thrust into Lynn again, unable to stop from pushing against her cervix and groaned as he shot his first load into her womb. Lynn yowled in pain and pleasure, convulsing while Alex throbbed inside her. When his climax subsided he slowly pulled back and slipped out of her, watching a white glob slide from between her swollen lips and land with a wet smack against the tile floor.

Lynn stood and turned. Her eyes went wide as they heard the bathroom door open. The sound of footsteps drew close and they heard a knock on the door. Alex coughed and said, "Gonna be a while." He winked at Lynn who suppressed a giggle and they heard the stranger grumble and walk back out of the restroom.

"Oh my god," she said. "That was so good." Lynn threw her arms around Alex and kissed him.

When she let him go he said, "Now who's chasing whom?" and grinned broadly.

"I couldn't let you leave like that. I would have jumped you in the store if I thought I could get away with it," Lynn said. She grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped herself clean and adjusted her panties back to their proper place. She tossed the paper in the toilet and flushed, and then looked up at him and said, "Your sister is wrong about you."

Alex wasn't quite sure how to take that statement. He imagined Lily enjoyed saying unflattering things about him around her friends. The way Natalie and the rest of her friends acted around him, Carrie's unexpected defense of him, it all started to make more sense. "Yeah, I've been trying to get back on her good side."

"I'll put in a word for you," Lynn said.

"Thanks, that means a lot. I wish her and I could be like we used to."

Lynn could see the pain in his eyes and she hugged him. "You sound like a good brother. I'm sure you'll figure it out." Alex sighed and hugged Lynn back. "You should give her something you just bought. She loves stuff like that. Say it's from me if you don't want it to be weird."

"Good idea," Alex said and dropped his arms. Lynn let him go and he unlatched the door. Confirming that the coast was clear, he stuck his head out of the opening and then reached back for Lynn's hand and quickly ushered her out of the restroom. Back in the mall, the couple stopped as they were about to part ways. Alex cupped Lynn's cute flushed face and gave her a quick kiss. "Thanks again. I'm sure I'll be back soon," he said and smiled at her warmly.

"Bye Alex, look forward to seeing you again," she said, then turned and walked away. Alex watched her short pleated skirt sway as she stepped lightly across the stone floor. Needing a moment to gather his thoughts, Alex sat on a bench and gazed around the brightly-lit atrium. He thought quietly for a few minutes about Lynn, and then Lily. She'd probably be home when he got there. Hopefully, he could find more to do to mend their relationship. His thoughts drifted to his sweet younger sister and her chirpy friend Megan, which led him naturally to Jenny. A little over a week ago he didn't have a single girl in his life, and now he had more than he could keep track of. He smiled. What a terrible problem to have, he thought sarcastically. At least they gave him good excuses to spend his money.

Alex stood and began walking back to where his car was parked. He window shopped along the way, stopping to admire a jewelry store's display. A necklace caught his eye, and upon closer inspection, he saw that it was two necklaces of intertwining golden hearts. One had a small glimmering diamond in the center and the other a pink sapphire. He had to have them for Casey and Megan. Searching around more, he found a gift for Jenny, a pair of white gold and diamond chandelier earrings that would perfectly accentuate her long graceful neck.

"Can I help you sir?" the salesman asked.

"Yes, I'd like those earrings and the gold heart necklaces in the front display. The one that separates in two," Alex said.

"Very well, will that be all?"

"Yes," Alex said and stood holding his shopping bags patiently while the gentleman retrieved and wrapped his gifts.

"Your total comes to just under two thousand dollars, how will you be paying today, sir?" Alex blinked at the price. He probably should have checked how much the earrings cost. No matter, it's not like he couldn't afford it.

"Credit," he said, pulling out the card that he very rarely used. Even though he was a millionaire many dozen times over, he still didn't like spending frivolously. But on the occasions he could treat his friends and family, he tended to go all out. He had that personality trait to thank for meeting Jenny. And Lynn, for that matter.

"There you are, sir," the sales clerk said, handing him his card and receipt. Alex thanked the man and lifted the valuable pouch of jewelry off the counter. He walked through the rest of the mall and out the department store entrance. Locating his jeep, he piled his bags in the back and drove home, images of Lynn's panty show occupying his thoughts.

Alex pulled into the garage and parked his jeep. Stepping out the driver's side door, he circled around back and collected his things: a backpack with his swim gear from lifeguard tryouts, and several bags of clothing from his shopping spree. Arms full, he strolled into the house.

"Hey Alex," his older sister Lily said.

"Oh, hi there, I was thinking you might be home. Have a good trip?" he asked cordially. She was sitting on the sofa, her best friend Carrie at her side.

"Yes, it was amazing, I'm so relaxed right now," she said. "Oh, a couple big boxes just came for you, I left them on the doorstep."

"Thanks," he said. "I'll be right back, just need to run a few things upstairs," he said, painfully aware of the risque women's clothing store logos that covered two of his three shopping bags. Doing his best to hide his haul of lingerie, he bolted upstairs and dropped everything on his bed. He quickly opened his backpack and pulled out a red one-piece swimsuit that was wrapped in a towel. He hung it to finish drying in his closet and threw the towel in a laundry basket. Then he reached into his front pocket and pulled out a tiny white g-string and slid it into the shoebox under his bed. So many secrets, he thought as he looked through the contents of the box before closing the lid and sliding it back under his bed. He left the bags of clothes for later and returned downstairs.

"Hey Carrie," he said.

"Hi, little man," she said, using the familiar term of endearment playfully. "I like what you've done to the pool."

"Yeah, that's amazing. That slide is huge! And all those balloons! I bet Casey loved it." his sister said with uncharacteristic excitement.

"She did, you both missed a pretty good party," he said. He was relieved to see his sister in such a good mood. Before she left they'd had a serious talk, but for the past couple of years she'd been cold to him at best, and downright bitchy if he dared cross her in the slightest.

"I bet," Carrie said, raising her eyebrows and giving him a sideways glance that left him assuming she knew the level of debauchery that occurred. He planned on telling her all about it later, of course, there were some things they desperately needed to discuss.

"I got a new job today," he said, hoping to change the topic before either girl prodded too deeply about the weekend's events

"Really?" his sister said, throwing a dazzling smile his way. "That's great, congrats!"

"The lifeguard thing?" Carrie asked.

"Yep, I have training this week and then start officially next week."

"Well, good for you," the beautiful redhead said. Alex had had a crush on her for years, but nothing came of it until recently when she'd taken him under her wing. His sex mentor, she called herself, and who was he to argue with that?

"Thanks," he said simply. "There are tons of leftovers in the fridge and freezer from the party. All from Gene's. Feel free to help yourselves."

"Yum!" Lily said.

"How was the cabin? You girls have fun?"

"We did," Carrie said. "Sam was there too, it was just the three of us. We did a lot of laying around, reading, sunning on the lake. You know, girly stuff," she said and winked at him.

"Sounds like a good time," Alex said. He knew exactly what she meant and gave her his own sideways glance and smirk meant to convey he caught her drift. They probably had as much sex as he'd had.

"Do a little shopping this afternoon?" Carrie asked, continuing to covertly tease him.