Alex's Gifts Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't want to stain your new gift, love," he said.

"Oh," Casey said and chortled. She pushed him down, trying to trap his shaft between her legs, but found she was too short. Even from her tippy toes, there was no way to guide him against her aching sex. "I wish I was taller," she said with disappointment.

Alex leaned down, wrapping both hands under her butt. "But then I couldn't do this," he said. Casey squeaked and reflexively curled her legs around his waist as he picked her up. The siblings kissed and shifted their bodies until contact was felt in the places they desired it most. Casey remained wrapped around him tightly while Alex reached one arm under her, pressing his shaft against her velvety heat while she flexed and ground her pelvis into him.

Backing up slowly until he bumped into his desk, he said, "Put your feet down." Once most of Casey's weight was off his hips he reached both hands under her, pulling her roomy shorts to the side with one, and guiding his tip onto her damp warmth with the other. He leaned back and Casey did the same, interlocking her fingers behind his neck for support. She dropped down, moaning as Alex slid into her, and then immediately popped up and back down, plunging his tip through her slippery folds. Within seconds she was bouncing with wild abandon, relishing the control she had and the ease with which Alex slid into her tightness.

"Case?" he said.

"Mmm?" she moaned, then opened her eyes and slowed her frenzied movements.

"You've been spending too much time with Megan. There's no need to rush," he said smiling and pulling her in for a kiss. She sank down and held him as deep as she was able while their tongues danced.

"Mmm, you're right," she purred, rocking her hips against him. "You saw her with that toy. She straps that thing on and turns into a little jackhammer." Both siblings burst out laughing, struggling to maintain their position. Casey slipped and nearly fell, only to be caught at the last moment by Alex's strong arms.

"Oh god, Case, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while," he said on the verge of tears.

Casey regained her composure first and began slowly sliding him through her throbbing core. She heard him groan as his expression shifted from humor to pleasure. "That's it," he breathed softly and moved his hands down to her velvet-covered bottom, helping to pick her up between each plunge.

Casey slowly filled her well, delighting in the joining of their bodies and her brother's strength. She let her senses guide her, the sounds and smells of their union, the friction of their warm wet skin. She became lost in sensation, so lost that a climax struck her completely by surprise.

Alex heard Casey whimper and saw her eyes open wide in shock. Her hips shook and she whined quietly, biting her lower lip while waves of intense release coursed through her body. Beads of sweat appeared across her brow and her legs faltered, slipping from the desk. Alex caught her and held her full weight while she circled his waist with her legs. Taking control, he thrust up with his hips and drove into her clutching warmth, increasing his tempo when he felt his own crescendo approaching. Casey helped, rocking against his hips, her shoulder-length hair rippling with each merging of their bodies. Alex threw his head back and groaned, feeling his little sister wrap tightly around him with both arms and legs as he spent himself within her, shuddering and convulsing together in euphoria.

The siblings remained entwined for several minutes, pressing their sweat-slicked bodies together, forming a literal symbol of their strong bond. Finally, when his shoulders and legs could take no more, he set Casey down and kissed her passionately.

"I would buy you all the parties and sexy things in the world if it meant we could do that every day," he said.

"Shh, you don't have to buy me anything for this," she said shaking her head.

"You're right, and I know that. I just like seeing you happy."

"I can't sleep here tonight, can I?" she asked, her beautiful flushed face showing a small frown.

"We'd better not. I will figure out something that works, okay? Until then this will have to be enough," he said, feeling sorry for his sister and also wishing they could wake up together.

"I can live with that, for a while anyway," she said and sighed deeply.

"Goodnight, sweetness. I'll see you in the morning before work," he said and leaned in to kiss his little sister goodnight.

"Goodnight, Alex, I love you."

"Love you too," he replied as she reluctantly left his room.