Alex's Gifts Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers

"Hoping for extra credit?" Carrie said and laughed.

Alex chuckled. "She did it, not me. I was too surprised to do anything. She actually apologized and said she wasn't usually like that. I told her not to worry and I'd return the favor next time."

"And did you?" Carrie asked.

Alex told her about the rest of his time spent with Jenny, explaining her new toy store and how she'd used the pocket pussy on him while he stood in the middle of it.

"Kinky," Carrie said. "I know that place and I'm glad the asshole owner is in jail."

Alex shot a questioning glance her way but let it pass. He was almost finished. He described his and Jenny's first date the night before, and their encounter with Casey and Megan back home. He took a deep breath and said, "Jenny asked about Casey and I told her we've been together and we love each other. She seemed fine with it and implied that she and her sister shared a similar relationship. I told her I'd always be honest and if she got uncomfortable she could ask me anything she wanted. She seemed relieved."

"That's a very mature way to look at a relationship. She's clearly your girlfriend, Alex. You can call her that. I think she'd like it."

"It doesn't seem right to have a girlfriend and have sex with other people," he said with a confused glance at his redheaded mentor.

"It's not as rare as you might think. As long as you're both accepting of what it is and open and honest, it can work," Carrie asserted.

Alex then recounted how he came to possess Jenny's grey panties and the passionate mating that followed their dip in the pool. "It felt special with her, similar to how I feel with Casey," he said quietly, failing to find the words to explain how his time with Jenny meant much more to him than usual.

"Sounds to me like you're falling in love. You already loved Casey and the other girls were just about having fun, or giving them what they wanted or needed," Carrie offered.

"You're probably right. God, I've missed you, Carrie," Alex said with a heavy sigh. Her uncanny ability to read his own feelings, even though he had partial understanding himself, was reminiscent of what he now found himself able to do. It was a curious connection.

"I missed you too, little man," Carrie said with a warm smile.

Alex continued, "Those white panties are hers too, from this afternoon. She jumped me as soon as we were alone. She said she'd lost all focus after last night and had to have me again."

Carrie nodded and grinned at Alex. Looking down, she said, "And then there was one." Carrie held up the pair of extra-cheeky red satin panties he'd just picked up from Victoria's Secret.

Alex spoke quickly, anxious to be done. He told Carrie about his shopping spree; about meeting Lynn and how he eventually coerced her into the changing room. He finished with how she followed him into the bathroom and demanded to be fucked.

"Yep, that sounds like Lynn," Carrie said with a laugh. "Lily showed me what you gave her, and the job application. That was very thoughtful of you and I know Lily appreciates it. It will be a huge help for her to have something to do this summer," Carrie said. "And I owe you thanks for that babydoll, she looks absolutely stunning in it."

Alex blushed and said, "Lynn picked out most of those things, just not specifically for Lily." Alex stood suddenly, remembering Carrie's gift. He went to his closet and pulled out the red kimono robe and matching panties and handed them to her. "I thought of you, too."

Carrie smiled and then laughed. "Thank you. I'll wear it tonight for Lily." She held up the robe, admiring its soft texture and then stood and stretched. "So that's it, then?"

Alex nodded slowly. "I didn't tell you everything, but you know the important parts. I can't even begin to understand it all."

"Last question. After everything that's happened, what are you worried about? When I came in here you got worked up in a hurry. I know I should have been here to guide you and I apologize for that, but you did well on your own and Lily was more important."

Alex sighed, happy to have his mentor's approval. He dropped his eyes and softly said, "It's okay, Lily should always come first."

"Good, we can agree on that. Tell me then, what is eating at you?" Carrie asked.

"It's overwhelming. Having you to talk to means the world but I still don't understand why this is happening. You told me it was about confidence and it was all my doing, but that can't be true, can it?"

"It is true, Alex."

"I don't believe you," he said, shaking his head. "I'm worried that I'll hurt someone, like what I did to Sonya. That was scary, it could have easily gone wrong."

"Did it?"

"Obviously not, but that's not my point. It was like I turned into someone else and did things I'd never do to someone I cared about. I didn't like being that person, having that power over someone. I could have lost control."

"But you didn't. That's what matters, Alex. You can control it; you just proved it." Carrie stated.

"Is that why you're testing me, then?"

"We'll get to that shortly, I promise," Carrie said. "What else?"

"Something bad is going to happen with either Casey or Lily before long. If Lily finds out or if I keep sending Casey away, one of them is going to be hurt. And what if Lily starts behaving like Casey and we end up getting involved? I don't know if I could handle that, or what Case would do," Alex said with building frustration.

"Would you want Lily, if she'd have you?"

"Yes, I would," Alex confessed.

"Then you have to figure out how to make it work," Carrie said.

Alex felt no relief at her lack of advice. "I also worry about Jenny. I think you're right, I'm falling for her. But if I'm having sex with half a dozen other girls at the same time it's bound to cause problems."

"If you had to choose between Jenny and everyone else, who would you choose?"

"Everyone else," Alex said without hesitation. "Casey means too much to me. And the other girls do too. It's different with them, but it doesn't feel less important," he explained.

"So your answer is selfless? You don't care about what you feel, it's all about them?" Carrie asked.

"It's both. I care that they're happy, and that makes me happy. I wouldn't hurt six of them to keep one, even if it was what I wanted."

"Good answer," Carrie said and smiled. "What else?"

Alex's shoulders slumped as his troubles came flowing out. "There's the thing with Ben videoing Megan. I'm not responsible for that, but I didn't exactly do much to stop it. My mom's coming home next week, I have no idea how to deal with that. I have a new boss who's a sex freak. I've messed around with three of Lily's best friends and she doesn't know. Not to mention that Casey and I have secrets that we're keeping from Lily and it's going to be really difficult for both of us. Casey wants to sleep in my bed and I won't let her because I'm scared someone might find out. She'd be in here right now if I hadn't talked her into leaving. I can't keep doing that every night."

"All within your power to solve," Carrie said. "And it comes with the territory. You need to keep that in mind. Every relationship comes with baggage and creates more baggage. Think about that before you start humping your way across town."

"What power?! What territory?!" Alex burst out, his frustration boiling over for the second time that night.

Carrie sighed. "Alright, my turn."

"Finally," Alex huffed and sat back.

And thus, Carrie began her final task as Alex's mentor. She took a deep breath, knowing that what she had to tell him would change him forever. "I've never given this information to anyone. I was sitting where you were a few years ago when it was told to me and I felt much the same as you do now. Please know that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. A big bright glorious light and I want to stand under it with you."

Alex nodded, unsure of where she was headed but able to draw some measure of comfort from her words. After taking a short pause to gather her thoughts, Carrie continued. "You and I are alike, Alex, in ways that are difficult to explain. I've been testing you because I had to know if what I thought was true."

"Now I'm more confused," Alex interrupted.

"Let me talk," Carrie said pointedly. She continued with an air of authority, "There will be no more tests. At least not ones I will give you. I still want to help you, but now more as equals; as a partner, not a mentor. There is much I can teach you, but I am no longer judging you. Your actions have proven you worthy in my eyes. I had to be sure of that before we could have this talk."

Carrie took a heavy breath and peered into his deep brown eyes. "You have a gift, Alex, and you want to use it to do good. It's an incredibly rare combination; I've only met one other man like you."

"What? Who?" Alex blurted.

"We'll get to that," Carrie said, waving her hand dismissively. "First, you need to understand that there is an explanation but it's not what you expect. It's the reason you've been having so much sex and why you can do it so well and so often, even given your inexperience. It's how you can tell a girl likes you without obvious signals and how you know how to make her happy without being told. It's because you've done these things naturally and with confidence that girls have been acting so different around you."

Alex stared at Carrie, wishing she'd get to the point. She returned his gaze with equal intensity and said, "I consider what you and I have to be a sixth sense of sorts. A sex sense, if you will. But it goes far beyond sex. We can listen to someone and give them sound advice, even a stranger. We can help someone who is hurt without causing them more pain. We can fix someone who is broken and break someone who needs fixing."

"Brittany and Sonya," Alex said as he began to see her reasoning.

"Yes, a perfect example. It is a skill that has to be developed. It comes naturally to a degree but like you're feeling now, it can be overwhelming and confusing. You can get yourself into trouble very easily. It's not magic; you can't wave that wand in your pants and make things right, or make someone do what you want."

Alex chuckled and Carrie flashed him an annoyed glance. "This is serious, you must understand what I'm saying if we are to continue together."

"Sorry," he offered solemnly, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"I have to say this and I will only say it once." Carrie leaned in farther and glared at him with unfamiliar severity. "Look at me, Alex," she commanded. He met her fierce gaze and she spoke with intense conviction. "If you ever purposefully abuse your abilities, I will leave you on the spot. You will never see me again and you know what that would do to Lily. You will not seduce women to manipulate them. You will not do it to get favors or revenge, or simply because you can. And if you force yourself on someone, or if you practice your powers on anyone underage, your last sight of me will be just after I've cut off your pecker. Do you understand?"

"Christ, Carrie, you know I would never do those things. Is that what this was about? The tests and telling you all my stories; you wanted to make sure I was being good?"

"Yes, mostly. I had to be sure. And you needed experience, you wouldn't believe any of this if you hadn't seen what you're capable of." Carrie didn't like being so forceful with him, but she'd been down this road once before and it had taken a sharp turn for the worst when she'd least expected it.

"What about when I spied on Lily when you two were together? How was that not wrong? Just like Ben taping Megan without her permission."

"All I can say is it's not black and white. As long as you aren't intentionally hurting someone, I think it's okay. Bad things can always happen because you'll never completely control the situation. All I ask is that you intend to do good, not that the end result always be good. Because it won't be, trust me."

"I understand," Alex said, absorbing another dose of enlightened common sense courtesy of his new partner.

"What you lack is control. You have to be able to maintain relationships at a level you can manage. That is why you feel overwhelmed. It doesn't have to happen with every girl you meet; you can shut it off to a degree, and have less of an effect on people around you. But it takes conscious effort."

"How do I do that?"

"Practice. Control your own body first and foremost. Tame that beast in your pants and think with your brain. Don't flirt, don't say suggestive things, and don't touch someone if you don't want to cause a reaction. Physical contact and close proximity magnify the effect we have on people."

"So act like I used to be?" Alex asked with a smirk.

Carrie shook her head and said, "It's not an act. You've always had the potential to be this way and you can never be who you were again."

"Why am I this way, Carrie? Please tell me."

"As I said, you always were. But you needed a push, and you still need a level of self-awareness to see it and understand it and harness it. I gave you the first that night on the couch and I'm giving you the other right now."

"So you did do something!" Alex exclaimed.

"Yes, Alex. This is all my fault," Carrie said. Then softly added, "For better or worse."

"What did you do?" Alex asked.

"I can't tell you the details yet, you're not ready to know. You need more time to understand and learn who you're becoming," Carrie said, hoping he would accept her answer.

Alex sighed. "I don't suppose there's any point in arguing, is there?" Carrie shook her head. "Then at least tell me why you did it. You owe me that much."

"I've already answered that, more than once," Carrie stated.

Alex thought for several moments. "You want me to achieve my potential." Carrie nodded and smiled, glad that he was still capable of using that analytical brain of his.

"How did you know?" Alex asked, quietly at first but then repeated more firmly: "How did you know that I was like you, that I was different?"

"I've always thought you might be. I began to suspect it after your father died. The things you did: buying this house to help your mother, your love for Casey, supporting Lily despite her lack of reciprocation. You cared for them in ways that made a profound difference, even if you couldn't see it then. I'm also willing to bet it's why your business was so successful. You naturally become the person those around you need. That is what we do, Alex. The good ones, anyway."

"Then how did you know for sure? The tests?"

Carrie shook her head. "No. It was April tenth, a little more than a year ago and about six months after your father died. You'd just finished cleaning the house and noticed Lily was crying in her room. You talked to her and made her feel better. I was there, but I couldn't help her as I'd done so many times before. I had to take a break, and when I came back I saw how she was. I gave you a hug in the hallway. That's when I knew."

Alex stared at her in shock. The fact she remembered it to the exact date told him just how important this was to her. "Why did you wait so long to tell me?" he asked.

"I had to decide for both of us. It wasn't an easy decision because there's no going back. You wouldn't have believed a word if I asked what you wanted." Carrie sighed heavily. "I could have left you alone and you would have gone on being you. Earlier, when I came in and you were angry, I thought maybe I screwed up."

Alex shook his head. "I'm sorry. You didn't make a mistake. I might not understand yet, but thank you all the same. I wouldn't trade this for anything; what we have now, and what I've started with Casey and Jenny and everyone else..." he faltered, unable to find the words.

"I know that now, it's part of why I had to hear what you've been up to," Carrie stated.

"Another test?"

"Your final exam," Carrie said with a smile.

"What if I had failed?"

"Then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now and without the awareness of what you are, your potential would not develop. That's what the tests were about, to see if you were able to do what I do: to use it for good and still keep control. It was a risk, what I did to you, but I had other reasons that made me more certain it would work out."

"What reasons?"

"We'll get to get to that," Carrie said, once again dismissing his question.

"So what is this? What makes us special? It sounds pretty mystical to me. And I swear to god, if you tell me I've got some kind of midichlorians in me, I'm going to walk out that door." Alex was joking, but his logical mind still refused to comprehend what Carrie was suggesting.

Carrie laughed. "Fear not, young Skywalker."

Alex shared her laugh, glad to brighten the mood and that she understood the reference.

Carrie tried her best to answer his question. "I can't explain it in scientific terms; it hasn't been studied as far as I know. Those that know it simply call it 'the gift' and I think that fits. You can call it pheromones, or heightened brain activity, or hypersensitive awareness if you want. It's real, and it's beautiful, and it's ugly, and everything in between," Carrie said solemnly. "You will understand better once you have more experience."

Alex didn't find her explanation particularly helpful. But he guessed anything could be considered mystical if you lacked the knowledge to understand it or the ability to observe it. "I need examples. Can you tell me what I'm allowed to do with it?"

"Sure. In part, we have a higher level of control over all sexual aspects of ourselves, but still within the physical boundaries of our bodies. We can make ourselves do things that most other people can't. Like I can consciously choose whether or not to be fertile. And you should develop increased strength and dexterity, especially when sex is involved. But again, these aren't superpowers, you're still limited to your own body, you can just use it better than most and in ways others can't."

"Wow," Alex interjected. He had noticed his stamina was off the charts, even given his limited experiences. The party was an obvious example. Not to mention today. He'd managed to be with Jenny, Lynn, and Casey even after the ridiculous things he did with Emily in the shower at work.

"It gets better," Carrie said with a smile. "We have more control over our erogenous zones. Men can become soft or erect on demand, within reason, of course. You can make yourself move in ways others can't. With practice, you can orgasm when you want, last forever, or time it perfectly with your partner without thinking."

Again, Alex could draw similarities with what she'd said he was capable of and what he'd actually done. He was starting to become a believer.

Carrie continued, "I can't say much else about men for sure, the gift is very different across genders. And before you ask, no, I'm not going to tell you everything I can do. That would ruin the surprise," she said with a sly grin. "I can tell you that I am still discovering ways that I'm different; it's one of the things I like most about being me."

After taking a deep breath, Carrie spoke again. "The gift is something that we can, in varying ways, use on other people. I believe that's the reason for its name: it's meant to be shared. There are many limitations and it will take you time to learn but I will help you understand. Over time it's become second nature to me."

Alex nodded. She'd delved a little too far back into the mystical for his liking, but took her word for it considering the truth he sensed in everything else she'd described.

Carrie commanded Alex's gaze before continuing. "Our true calling is being able to read people, to sense body language and emotions that are normally imperceptible. You will be able to tell if someone is lying, or hiding pain, or intends to do harm, or simply needs someone to talk to. What truly makes you and I special is our ability to perceive what a person needs and, more often than not, be able to fill that need. That is a skill we've always shared and all you need is to keep practicing."

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers