Alex's Gifts Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex rolled to Carrie's side and wrapped her in his arms, kissing her ear and neck tenderly, nuzzling into her curly red mane. She turned her back to him and snuggled into his chest, shifting her hips and locking their bodies together.

"That was unlike anything I've ever felt," he said softly.

"Remarkable things happen when people like us come together," Carrie said, her face positively glowing.

"So it's not like this when we're with someone else?"

Carrie laughed. "No. They wouldn't be able to handle it. And the only reason you could do what you just did is that I'm like you." She reached behind her back and held Alex with a spread hand. Unwavering, she reached for Alex's core and found the centers of his pleasure and gave them a shove.

Alex gasped, his cock bouncing between Carrie's thighs as he felt the driving heat flood through his body anew. Carrie was calling for him without words, and he responded immediately by shifting his hips and aligning himself to her dripping wet pussy. He pushed back into her, feeling her lips part and his shaft dip into her rippling well.

"With a touch, I can make you want me again," Carrie mewled.

Alex was speechless and overpowered. An animalistic need overcame his senses and he could do nothing but drive into her body. Side by side, he worked his hips, holding Carrie's leg aloft with his arm while thrusting through her slippery folds. He grunted and growled, sweat forming on his brow as he pummeled against her pale curves, sending ripples coursing across her creamy skin. In and out, over and over, working himself to a climax that seemingly had no end. Skirting along the edge of the abyss, he rode with Carrie until at last one final push from her send him toppling off the cliff.

With a roar Alex drove into her, dropping her leg and clenching her hip tightly, pushing and pulling with all his might until one momentous spasm wracked his body and sent himself gushing into her tightness. He thrust and convulsed in rhythm, her cushioning body absorbing the shocks as he sought to drive his seed to her womb. It was carnal lust that overcame him; he wanted to be inside her, completely inside her, and to fill her to the point of breaking. Panting with exertion, he finally calmed as his cock, at last, ceased its incessant throbbing. He felt the slickness of cum dribbling from her lips, coating her thighs and spreading between their bodies as they continued to press and slide together.

"Now, do it to me," Carrie demanded as she slid away from him suddenly, leaving a sizeable wet stain on the sheets and sliding up towards the head of his bed. She sat up, spilling her ivory breasts down her sides and reaching between her legs. A hand shot between them and spread her lips; he could see his pearly white seed oozing from her gaping red gash.

Alex had no idea how to push her to the brink of lustful abandon that he'd just experienced, but he certainly wasn't going to leave Carrie invitation unanswered. He rose up on his hands and knees, his stiffness still raging between his legs, and crawled up, feeling Carrie's smooth thighs wrap around his shoulders. He ducked down and inhaled her scent; the smell was beyond compare, a mixture of his and hers combined to a heady aroma that knocked all sense from his mind. He leaned down and locked his lips on her swollen clit and heard her scream. She clenched her thighs around his neck and forced him harder into her aching cunt.

Alex spun his tongue through her gooey lips and into her cum-filled center, lapping up a savory mixture of their combined fluids. He sucked her puffy folds into his mouth and slid his tongue between her swollen lips, probing ever deeper until he reached the point of sensory overload. Then it came back to him: his gift, this thing Carrie said they shared; it was all he felt, having drunk his fill of everything else. He turned his attention to her and read her body, listened to her emotions, and tried to become what she wanted. And he found it, the blazing red fire that was her lust for him, clear as day. He fed her passion from his own, doubling and trebling the intensity without realizing what he had done.

The reaction was immediate and intense. Carrie leaned forward and shoved Alex, toppling him back onto the wet spot. She continued forward and pounced on his cock, grasping it in both hands and feeding it into her gaping mouth. Tugging and sucking, she slurped along his rigid shaft, pulling at him with a ferocity he'd never experienced. Her tongue danced across his tip and down the underside of his most sensitive skin while her hands pumped at his length and grasped as his balls. She attacked him, much as he'd attacked her, in a primal hunger that demanded satiation.

Alex arched his back and balled his fists, clenching two handfuls of his bedsheets as he rose up. His body left the bed, supported by feet and shoulders as Carrie's noisy assault continued, her curly red hair a blur between his thighs. She slid a hand under him, a long finger resting in his crease as she helped support his weight. Her head bobbed and lips pulled while her tongue danced circles across his swollen head. Within moments, Alex felt himself clench and release, throbbing into Carrie's throat and unloading jets of creamy white into her hot clutches. She groaned and hummed while sucking the seed from his tip, swallowing between each heavy spurt until his quaking legs gave out and he dropped back onto the bed.

Carrie let go with a smack and grinned up at him. Her eyes were red, and spit dribbled down her chin and throat, but the lust had yet abated. She rose up and moved forward, straddled his legs and leaned forward; her hot breath pelting his chest. Leaning back, she impaled herself and let out a low moan as Alex slid effortlessly into her blazing depths. Holding that position, she sat up and looked down at him as if she was a forgotten queen who had once again taken her throne. She was radiant with her freckled chest flushed red, breasts heaving, and the light forming an unnatural halo around her tousled red mop.

Reaching down with one arm, Carrie planted her palm against Alex's breastbone and tucked her other arm behind her back. "Do you know how long I've dreamt of this night, Alex Donovan?"

Alex found himself speechless once again. Carrie was transformed; she was every ounce of the goddess his fantasies had turned her into over the years. His eyes went wide as she rose up and drew him from her wet embrace. "April tenth," he whimpered, too awestruck to say more.

"That's right," she nodded. "Now, let me show you what it means to receive the gift."

Carrie began slowly, rising and falling, sliding their bodies together with an intent rhythm. All the while, she kept her palm firmly planted on his chest, holding him down and driving him into the bed. Alex made no attempt to reciprocate, despite the hypnotic swinging of her pendulous pale mounds. This was not a time for sharing, he realized; Carrie had another lesson to teach, and he knew better by now than to interfere with her plans.

The lovers' eyes remained locked, Carrie with a visage of ravishing purpose and Alex a mask of awe and wonder. Her tempo increased as she rode Alex, hand tucked behind her back and hips flexing and bouncing in rhythm with each forceful plunge. Alex began to feel a warmth in his core which he now could recognize as Carrie's interference. He observed the changes she was coaxing from his body, both physically and spiritually. He felt himself become ready for her, to want to please her, and beyond that: to satisfy her deeply. It was an amplification of what was already inside him, inflamed by her touch and the bond that they shared.

Carrie was moving with force now, slapping her wetness against Alex's lap while panting out a rhythm that only seemed to grow ever faster. She kept him at arm's length, teasing him with her bouncing breasts and smiling as she caught his pupils tracing their erratic paths. A burst of warmth brought his attention back to her eyes. He reached out to her then, as they had their first time, not with hands but with the mind, and let himself become entangled with her a second time. They folded themselves together, rocking and hopping and bouncing across the bed in blissful unawareness of all else in the world. It seemed an eternity that Carrie sat atop him, pounding against his cock, her pussy spreading for his girth and swallowing his length over and over until at last she cried out and shuddered as Alex followed suit.

Carrie's thighs clamped around his body and held him as they erupted in unison, gushing fluids and spasming muscles colliding and joining and thrashing against one another. They jumped together, cried out together, coalesced together; until at last spent, Carrie toppled onto his chest and Alex wrapped her sweat-slicked body in his tired arms. They lay together for several moments before Carrie felt a twinge of a cramp in her thigh. She dismounted and laid out beside him, resting her head on his broad shoulder and nuzzling into his neck.

Alex sighed and pulled her close. "Can you explain any of that?"

Carrie giggled in his ear. "Yes, little man, I can explain all of it but I don't want to; I want you to learn by feeling. That's what I did, that's how your father taught me. It's the only way. Words can't describe it, you must see that."

Alex breathed deep, content to let his partner call the shots. A strong whiff of strawberry-laced sex filled his nostrils and he said, "That lotion you use drives me crazy, you know."

"Oh, I've known that for years," Carrie laughed. Moments later she added, "I love you, Alex. I have for quite some time. I hope you realize that now. And that all this had to happen before I could tell you."

"I love you too, Carrie. And I know." He wanted to say so much, but words between them seemed so pointless now.