Alex's Gifts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers

"You didn't!" Casey exclaimed as she pulled down her mesh g-string.

"I can't help it. She wanted to try some things on for me. Was I supposed to say no?"

"Fair enough," Megan said, shrugging on the lacy mesh top and adjusting it to fit her perky breasts. "She has great taste, I'll give her that." Megan twisted and let Casey tie up her back and adjust the shoulder straps. The siblings admired Megan's sheer lingerie as she twirled and the frilly top spun and lifted to give them a full view of her translucent black g-string.

"Don't worry, I tipped her well," Alex said truthfully, but knowing the girls would assume something different. Not that they'd be wrong about that, either.

"You dog!" Casey scoffed as she fastened the clasps of the bodysuit between her legs, securing the white lace to her lithe frame. She stood and held out her arms, twisting her hips to show off the revealing back. White lace covered her from shoulders to waist where it met a satin panel that dissolved into a tiny white string between her legs.

"Spectacular," Alex said, clapping his hands loudly. "You both look more dazzling than I ever thought possible."

The two petite brunettes beamed back at him with glee, spinning and frolicking around the room in their skimpy lace lingerie. Alex watched for a minute as they pranced about in their sexy underwear, admiring their twin bodies and how their bosoms and bottoms jiggled with glee while they strutted seductively for him.

"Alright, time for the pièce de résistance," Alex said, grabbing hold of the sheet covering the remainder of his gifts on the coffee table. When he had both girl's attention he lifted it dramatically exposing a veritable cornucopia of panties in various shades of white, red, pink, blue, and black; striped, polka-dotted, patterned and solid colored; over three dozen pairs by his estimation.

Casey squealed and hopped over to examine the bounty while Megan just stood and stared.

"You okay, Meg?" Alex asked, observing the girl closely with his secret senses. Something was off.

"I don't know what to say. Nobody's ever treated me like this." She was on the verge of tears like she was after their first encounter in her bedroom; saturated with emotion.

Alex stood and walked over to Megan. He'd overwhelmed his normally fearless and spirited companion. He reached out and held her shoulder softly with one hand while gently lifting her sharp chin with the other. A single tear rolled down her rosy cheek. "You're special to me, Megan; and to Casey. That's all you need to know." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, holding her head against his chest. Megan returned his embrace and Casey joined them, wrapping both in her arms.

"Alex does this sort of thing because it makes him happy too, Meg. I mean look at you, do you think he's giving you these gifts just because he can?" Casey asked.

Alex leaned down and kissed his sister on top of her head, both glad and proud that she'd understood the discussion they had the night before. "That's right. All I want is for you girls to be happy; and for you to make me happy, when you feel like it, that is. I'll never need more than that."

"Oh, Alex," Megan said breathlessly, burrowing her head into his broad chest and holding the siblings tight. She pulled back and lifted her head. "You know, I'll never get tired of pleasing you," she said with a twisted smile that betrayed the flood of emotions that saturated her body.

"Neither will I," added Casey softly.

"Good, then why don't you girls go check out what else I got for you. You made such a show in Jenny's store about needing sexy undies that I may have gone a little overboard," he said with a chuckle as the two girls released him and turned towards the table full of panties.

"I'll say!" Megan exclaimed, beginning to return to her normal chipper self.

Alex returned to his bed and sifted through the pile, pulling out two specially-purchased items and handing one to each girl. "Casey was admiring these from my collection. I guess you can say it's the reason I did all this." He gave his sister a tiny blue g-string and handed Megan a matching pink pair.

"You remembered!" beamed Casey as she removed her white lace teddy and stepped into the panties. Thin blue polyester molded to the curvaceous forms between her legs, topped with a line of lace and small white bow. Megan also removed her lingerie and pulled her pink pair up and over her hips.

The girls approached him from either side as Alex admired how their scanty panties hugged their feminine forms. The shiny slick material pulled tight, revealing twin hills split by a darkened crease. He reached out with both arms and let the girls walk into his hands. His fingers slid along the slippery fabric and pushed into their twin sources of heat as his palms pressed tightly against their firm mounds. He reached out with his gift, splitting it between his two treasures, and channeled warmth into their already fiery cores. The girls let out simultaneous moans as he pressed his fingers into their depths, feeling their pliable folds open as he circled the center of their heat through the thin fabric of their panties.

Increasing his force, Alex fanned the flames of Casey and Megan's desire as the two girls twitched and moaned in unison under his grip. They squirmed at his touch, first erratically and then with rhythm as his movements guided them. Their matching breasts heaved as both girls began panting, lips quivering and eyes wide in astonishment at the sensations he was sending through their trembling bodies.

Alex backed his hands up slightly and rested his fingers on their most sensitive of places. He pushed against their buttons and focused his energy to a pinpoint. A jolt of electricity leaped from his fingertips and both girls cried out in unison, doubling over and collapsing on the bed at his sides. Casey wrapped her arms around her stomach and moaned. Megan buried her face in a blanket and whimpered as the powerful shock continued to reverberate through her core. Alex smiled and reached out to each girl, placing a calming touch on their bare backs. He caressed their smooth skin, feeding a soothing warmth into their tumultuous bodies and feeling them both gradually relax and come unwound.

"How do you do that?" Megan groaned while rolling over onto her back. It was the second time today that his fingertips had prematurely ignited her fire.

"That was magical," Casey sighed in agreement while spinning onto her back.

Alex grinned inwardly, impressed by his newfound ability as he looked down at his two lovelies. He reached out and placed a hand on each of their breasts, softly kneading smooth flesh and alternating attention between each side. The girls closed their eyes, laying half on the bed with legs bent over the side.

Alex stared down at the pair of panty-covered mounds beside his thighs. They arched to extreme heights due to the angle of his sight and how the girls were laying with their hips thrust up and legs back. He slowly slid his hands down in unison, passing over their torsos and smooth firm stomachs until he reached the matching lace bands. He cupped each slick hill in the palm of a hand, not attempting to excite, only seeking to experience a new sensation for himself. He laid back between his twin lovers, leaving his hands in place and reveling in the sensation of having two beautiful girls at his fingertips.

The trio lay in bliss for several minutes before Casey turned and wrapped a leg over Alex's thighs. "You're overdressed, big brother," she breathed into his ear and tucked a hand under his shirt. Alex sat up and raised his arms as both girls lifted his top over his head. Megan tossed the t-shirt to the side and Alex laid back down on his bed while the girls caressed his naked chest. Casey leaned in and took a small dark nipple in her mouth. Megan followed, engulfing the other with her soft pink lips. Alex moaned while the two girls probed his pointed crests with their warm wet tongues and ran their hands across his broad torso.

Casey reached the elastic band of his sweatpants and slid underneath. Perusing slowly through Alex's short hairs until she came to rest with her dainty fingers wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft. He'd already stiffened in anticipation, requiring no additional push to reach his potential. Alex groaned as Casey stroked his length under his baggy pants. She focused extra attention on his flared tip, cupping it in her soft palm and rubbing it in circles while pressing it against his belly.

Megan sat up and stood between his legs, placing a hand on both of his hips, grasping his sweatpants and tugging them down. Alex lifted as she pulled the baggy trousers down past his bent knees and onto the floor. Casey rose up and off the bed and stood next to her friend, hand still firmly clasped around his throbbing cock.

Alex felt her pull him down persistently, nearing the point of being painful. Casey looked at him hungrily, trying to force his girth between her smooth thighs. He sat up and scooched forward, leaning back slightly with his weight on his arms planted behind his hips, allowing her to flex his stiffness down and into the treasure between her legs.

It was a move she'd attempted the night before when the siblings were standing, but was unable to accomplish because of their difference in height. Now she'd found the proper leverage and could finally feed his rigid cock into her silky gap. She grasped his base and pulled him tightly up against her aching pussy, thrusting her hips and squeezing with her muscular thighs, pushing and pulling him through her divide.

Megan reached around and ran a hand down Casey's backside, tracing the tiny blue string of her thong through her cleft until he felt Alex's tip poking through. She cupped her fingers and followed Casey's movements, rubbing her hand against the underside of his sensitive crown and pushing him harder into Casey's heat.

Casey continued her slow gyrations, working Alex to a state of extreme arousal. He reveled in the various sensations; Megan's dainty fingertips on his sensitive tip, Casey's firm smooth thighs clutching his shaft, and her hot center pressing eagerly through her silky smooth panties.

Casey reached down and with two deft movements dropped the tiny blue triangle of her panties and pulled Alex inside and against her hot hungry pussy. The stretchy band now held him in place and he felt the smooth fabric slide against the underside of his tip as Casey ran his length along her damp folds. Megan stepped back and watched as Casey increased her pace, pushing Alex harder against her clit and thrusting feverishly, sliding him through her parted lips.

Alex groaned and tensed in anticipation. After several more trips through his sister's silky folds, he spasmed and unleashed a milky torrent into her panties. Casey cried out as she felt his cum slather her pussy and splash against her inner thighs. She stopped her gyrations and held him tightly against her, feeling his cock twitch and jump as each heated stream left his body. She quivered lightly, experiencing her own climax in relative stillness while she remained focused on pleasuring her brother. She coaxed his shaft empty, tugging from his base, encouraging more and more of his seed to fill her panties and coat her dripping pussy.

Megan got to her knees behind Casey and began to lap up the mess Alex had made. Chasing trails of dripping jism along her friend's inner legs, barely able to keep up. She couldn't believe Alex had so much left after what he'd done to her earlier that day. Once she'd cleaned Casey's legs, she moved upward, first pulling the blue panties down the rest of the way, being careful to keep Alex's creamy expulsions contained in the small polyester triangle. She set the soiled garment aside, placing it carefully on the coffee table, flagrantly displaying the impressive puddle of white goo he'd deposited into his sister's panties. Satisfied, Megan turned her attention back to the siblings, slowly working her tongue up Casey's inner thigh until she came into contact with their connected sexes.

Alex sat nestled between his sister's thighs as she stared dreamily down at him. They gasped collectively as they felt Megan's tongue reach their union. The plucky brunette lapped at their combined juices, cleaning Alex's tip and hungrily slurping his spilled seed from Casey's dripping lips. Her remarkably long tongue probed between them, sliding over Alex's flared ridges and into Casey's hot tunnel. She circled his knob and drove deep between her friend's legs seeking every last deposit of pearly spunk she could find. When at last she was satisfied, she kissed Casey lightly on each of her pale round cheeks and stood.

"Take those off and come here," Alex said to Megan, holding out a hand. After she dropped her pink g-string, he guided her onto the bed and she crawled toward him on hands and knees. In a shocking display of strength, he reached around her waist with one arm, grabbed her hips and picked her up, rotating her small body and setting her down seated on his chest facing Casey. Megan squealed and gasped at his sudden and forceful treatment; she wasn't hurt, just surprised by his powerful maneuver. She squealed again when he pulled her hips towards his face and felt him slide a warm wet probe between her tender lips.

Casey watched for several moments while her brother pleasured Megan with his tongue. Her eyes were clamped shut, mouth open and emitting squeaks of surprise each time Alex passed over her sensitive clit. Megan gasped and tossed her hair, her hips shook as she became unable to control her body's responses to Alex's probing tongue. It was an incredibly erotic sight to behold and Casey soon found her body aching again for release. Looking down, she saw that Alex remained erect and ready for her attention. She took him into her mouth and heard him moan. Megan joined him in a symphony of passion as she felt the vibrations in his throat travel through her sensitive conduit and send shocks coursing through her body.

Alex slowed, working gently through Megan's puffy folds once he felt the girl begin to lose control. He wanted her to be calm and enjoy his attention, not immediately rocket off into space. Channeling tranquility, he gradually brought the spasming girl to rest. It was difficult to split and maintain his focus, and nearly impossible once he felt Casey's hot lips wrap around his tip. However, slowly and with great care, he managed to quell the thrashing brunette with his mouth while maintaining his own excitement, despite his sister's attempt to do the opposite. He took his time, licking gently between Megan's soft petals and dipping gradually deeper into her pulsating tunnel.

In acknowledgment of his earlier actions in Megan's bedroom, Alex lifted slightly and slid his tongue up through her deep cleft. He apologized for his earlier forceful intrusions, gently caressing and massaging her tight, tender hole. He felt Megan quiver, heard her whimper, and again asked her to be calm while continuing to run circles around her puckered ring. Reaching up with his hands, he gently stroked her soft cheeks, again atoning for his rough treatment earlier that day. Megan mewled and her breathing slowed, his ministrations having the intended effect.

Casey stood and climbed over Alex's prone body, maintaining a grip on his shaft with one hand while shuffling her knees up against his sides. She guided him against her center and slowly lowered down, pushing him into her aching chasm. He remained motionless but she could hear him groan which pulled Megan out of her calm revelry. The two girls made eye contact and looked down, each admiring what Alex was doing to the other. They leaned in and kissed, wrapping their arms around each other, quickly folding their tongues together and moaning in unison. Casey began moving rhythmically while in Megan's embrace, bouncing her hips lightly and gliding Alex through her rippling tightness.

Alex could no longer maintain control, the sensations were too powerful and coming from too many places. He let Megan loose and then relaxed his own containment, returning his attention to Megan's sweet sex while simultaneously basking in the sensation of his sister's tight lips wrapped around his cock. He attacked both girls with his pent-up lust, first pulling Megan's swollen clit into his mouth and then rocking his hips in unison with Casey, encouraging her to increase her pace. Both girls responded immediately, crying out and using the other for support. Megan bucked against his face as he thrashed her sensitive nub with his tongue. Casey sped up, now hopping feverishly and driving Alex deeper and deeper into her sweltering tunnel. Deeper than she'd ever gone before.

Casey seized suddenly and fell against Megan, who also cried out in release, collapsing against her friend. Alex followed, groaning into Megan's quivering pussy as he felt himself convulse inside his sister's heated center. The two girls straddling him drooped together, heads falling onto shoulders with arms wrapped tightly around the other as they rode the waves of ecstasy cascading through their shuddering bodies. Megan crawled forward, leaving a wet trail down Alex's chest, and held her trembling friend close, caressing her back with both hands until she felt her calm. Leaning back, she made eye contact and smiled, then she looked down and gasped.

"He's all the way inside you!"

"I know!" Casey exclaimed. "I just relaxed and let it happen. I feel so full though," she grunted, shifting her weight side to side.

Alex, feeling a little left out, made his cock dance inside his sister.

Casey yelped and brought her hands to her belly. She leaned down and uncharacteristically bleated, "Fuck, Alex!"

"That's right, that's exactly what you did!" Megan said with a huge grin, comically nodding her head.

Alex roared with laughter. He couldn't remember the last time he heard his sister say the F word. Casey snorted and then became caught up in her brother's mirth, shaking with laughter so severely she nearly fell off her precarious perch on the edge of the bed. Luckily, Megan caught her and the two collapsed to the side and rolled up next to Alex.

"I love you two, you know that," Alex said, wiping tears from his eyes.

"We love you too, Alex," Casey said, sliding up to his shoulder and kissing him softly on his cheek.

Megan spoke up and said, "I agree with Casey, I want us to be like this all the time."

"Soon," Alex sighed. He knew he couldn't count on Carrie's distractions every night. Plus Mom would be home in a week. He had his work cut out for him.

The trio laid in bed for a time before Casey stood and sighed loudly. "I suppose we should go back to my room."

Alex frowned, knowing how difficult it was for her. He sat up and watched the two get dressed, pulling on the plain clothes they wore into the room. He handed Megan a bag to pack up their gifts and said, "I look forward to seeing you girls wearing this stuff."

"Oh, don't worry," Megan replied. "I'm going to go home and clean out my boring underwear drawer."

"Me too," said Casey. "No more plain panties for us!"

"Don't be too hasty. You know I like all shapes and sizes. Besides, it's what's underneath that counts." Alex said, grinning at his two lovely ladies. "You've been donating so many pairs to my collection, I don't want you to run out."

Casey giggled and Megan shook her head. "You have issues, man," she said.

"You know it," he said and reached out for the petite brunette. "Now come here and kiss me goodnight."

The girls rushed him again, as they'd done when they entered his room. Leaping onto his chest, knocking him back onto his bed, and showering him with kisses. Alex laid back and let them have their way this time. When at last they tired, the two girls stood and grinned down at his naked prone body.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,073 Followers