Alex's Gifts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,063 Followers

"'Night," Megan said.

"Sleep well, Alex," Casey added before the two turned and left the room.

Alex got up and noticed a pair of blue panties still on his coffee table arranged inside out, obviously left for him to find. He picked them up and found the drying pool in the center. He shook his head and walked to his dresser to fetch his chest key. He added the pair to his collection, keeping it on top so as to not further mess the other pairs; then he locked the wooden box and returned the key to its hiding place.

Alex took several minutes to return his room to its normal arrangement, then got his things together for the morning, laying out clothes and his swimming gear. Satisfied with his preparations, he went into his bathroom to take a quick shower. After he'd finished shaving and washing his hair he heard the door open. Figuring it was Casey and/or Megan, he ignored the intrusion. The curtain pushed back moments later to reveal a very naked curly-haired redhead.

"Carrie!" he gasped.

"Hi little man, mind if I join you?" she said with a sly smirk.

"Not at all," he said and stepped aside to make room.

Alex admired her lightly-freckled milky-white skin as she stepped under the water. Tilting her head back, Carrie let the warm water cascade down her head and flatten the tangle of curly red hair that adorned her crown. Alex stood and stared at her curvaceous body. In the few times they'd been together, he'd rarely had the chance to admire her full form in all its glory. He kept a tight lid on his passion, not entirely sure of Carrie's intentions, and continued his examination. Her large creamy breasts bounced and swayed as she ran her hands through her hair. Water cascaded down their arching curves, sending droplets falling from her pale pink nipples while rivulets sped through her freckled cleavage.

Carrie turned to wash her face, giving him a view of her tantalizing rear. Two impossibly rounded mountains of pale flesh arched dramatically from her lower back and met her thighs at equally impressive angles. Her hips flared to extremes and then sharply swept back in to meet her narrow waist. The two opposing contours matched perfectly, forming the quintessential silhouette of fertile femininity. Carrie turned back around and Alex gazed between her legs. The bristled mound above her womanhood was still his favorite curve. A small patch of curly red hairs adorned its peak, now wet and clinging to her sexy knoll.

Carrie reached down and patted her lady bump to draw Alex's attention. "You're still a puppy dog," she said with laughter in her eyes as he brought his gaze up to meet hers.

Alex smiled. "You know I can't help myself. I mean look," he said, thrusting out his hips demonstrating his flaccid member. "Those girls wore me out and I still can't get enough of you."

Carrie blushed. "Have a good night?" she asked.

"Yes, my god," he said, shaking his head. "One of them is enough. When they get together..." he trailed off.

"I know what you mean, it can be hard to split your attention three ways. Learn anything new?"

Alex looked up and grinned. "I gave them simultaneous orgasms with my fingers. I focused the energy, like putting it through a magnifying glass. I'm pretty sure I felt electricity. I mean like real electricity, I shocked them at the same time and they collapsed."

Carrie smiled and reached out her hand, hovering just over Alex's limp manhood. He yelped and jumped back as he felt a surge of energy bounce off his sensitive tip. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, grasping his tenderness.

"You should have seen your sister the first time I did that," Carrie said grinning. "Come here, let me show you something else."

Alex stepped forward cautiously and Carrie placed her palm on the center of his chest. He felt her warmth flare, shocks arched between his nipples, tongue, and tip; every sensitive surface of his body lit up. It wasn't as strong as the focused touch but it had an obvious effect. He grew hard almost immediately and had no control to quell the rising flame.

"Wow," Alex said.

"Wait for it," Carrie said and got to her knees. She took him into his mouth. Just the tip, her lips wrapping around his sensitive ridges.

Alex felt a charge building in her mouth, almost as if she was humming. She didn't move, her tongue didn't touch him and her hands were at her sides. Within seconds the amplified energy became too much and he grunted in surprise as he erupted into Carrie's mouth. His eyes went wide in shock as he spasmed and convulsed, groaning at the unexpected release. Carrie stood and smiled once he finished, wiping a small drop of his spilled seed from her lip and pushing it into her mouth.

"Fuck me," Alex said in disbelief.

"Mmm, I'm tempted, but I need to save something for Lily."

Alex laughed. "That was amazing."

"Something for you to practice," Carrie said with a wink.

Alex could only shake his head as Carrie shut off the water and left the shower. She handed him a towel and the two dried off and dressed. As she turned to open the bathroom door, Alex grabbed her upper arm and pulled her back around. He reached out and held her cheek in his palm and kissed her tenderly for several seconds. He tried to focus his gift, to manifest and concentrate the energy through his skin as she'd done. His lips tingled as he sought entrance into her opening mouth. The moment their tongues touched a current lept between them, jolting through their most sensitive nerve centers. Carrie's knees wobbled and she gasped, breaking off the kiss. She doubled over and clutched her front, moaning in surprise.

"Jesus, Alex. You just gave me an orgasm by kissing me."

"I guess we're both full of surprises tonight," he said with a smile, proud of how fast he'd picked up another of her lessons.

Regaining her composure she stood straight and pecked him on the lips, wary that he'd try his new talent again. "We're going to do great things, you and I."

"I'm counting on it," he responded. "Goodnight, Carrie."

"Goodnight, Alex."

The two parted at the doorway and Alex went back to his room, shedding his clothing and collapsing into bed. He was so overwhelmed by what he'd been through the past few days that his mind refused to entertain his overactive imagination as he struggled to picture what else he and Carrie might achieve together. With a heavy sigh, he checked his alarm clock and quickly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,063 Followers