Alex's Gifts Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

The stall was large with a locking door, room to dress and change in one half, and a large area with wooden benches lining both walls near the showerhead. There was a plastic chair in the near corner, Alex immediately took a seat and doubled over, focusing on quelling his roiling insides.

Emily began methodically removing her clothes, dressed in the same baggy YMCA-branded outfit he'd first seen her wearing on Monday. Once her polyester pants and sweatshirt were hung, Alex looked up to see her standing in a tight-fitting white tank top and cotton panties that covered her hips completely, rising to just under her belly button and pulling tight between her legs. They looked stretchier than usual, probably a mix of lycra that helped the briefs adhere to her feminine bumps and valley. Her outfit bordered on transparency; he could see her light colored bush through the thin material of her white panties and the outline of her broad areolas and jutting nipples betrayed her lack of a bra.

Emily reached between her legs and pulled a finger slowly through her cleft, causing her lips to bulge and push aside. When she slid up to her mound they closed, pinching a line of stretchy white fabric between them. "I wore this just for you," she purred. Alex was glad to have admitted his fetish to her during their last encounter in the stall.

"So sexy," he grunted and stood, still hunched over. Emily helped him undress in his tender state and once he was completely naked, with clothes hung safely on hooks, she turned on the water and watched him squirm with obvious enjoyment. Sitting on a bench clear from the shower of water, she lifted her ankles to either side of her hips, spreading her knees wide, and caressed the downy mound between her legs.

"Right here," Emily said, patting her panty-covered pussy and looking up at him expectantly.

Alex walked to her, his cock in a middling state of moderate arousal and focused his attention on releasing the pressure. His stream began quickly; the liquid was clear from the massive amount of water he'd drank that morning. He directed it up from the floor and watched it splash against her panties, soaking them through in seconds. Emily whined in pleasure as his heavy stream struck her, pounding against her aching loins. Her saturated underwear became transparent, allowing Alex to deftly zero in on her clit, sending a hot barrage of piss splattering onto her sopping pussy.

Emily pulled her panties aside with one hand and used two fingers from the other to spread her lips wide, shifting her hips to align his spray with her fleshy nub. She rubbed herself while his cascade continued, tilting her head back and moaning in pleasure. She howled and shook as an abrupt shattering climax overtook her. Alex pinched off his stream and watched in awe as she continued jilling herself through the waves of pleasure, her knees quaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly Emily looked up at him and grinned devilishly as a forceful hiss of liquid launched from her between her fingertip, arcing in his direction. She waved her hand across her squirting cunt and squealed with glee as she sent her pee flying recklessly in every direction. Then she calmed, spreading her lips again and directing the even stream towards Alex as he stepped closer, bringing himself into its path and stroking his thick length while she doused it with her hot showers.

Using his heightened control to relax and tense the correct body parts, Alex resumed his flow. Their twin streams intersected and sent liquid careening, splattering everything between their dripping bodies. Alex was soaked by the time he raised his aim, coating first one mountainous breast, and then the other, bringing her large dark areolas into view as her top saturated and became translucent. His stream waned but hers continued as he stood a foot-and-a-half away, stroking his shaft while Emily continued her hissing attack. Alex felt himself clench and then groaned, pushing his hips forward and flinging his cum onto her wet panties. She mewled and rubbed it into the soaking fabric, covering herself back up and massaging his spunk through the still-dribbling gap between her legs.

"My goodness, son," Emily said in awe as he pumped rope after rope onto her, grunting and panting, firmly milking his twice-drained cock with his fist. With one final groan, he stood straight, shivered, and shook himself, flinging droplets across the tile floor. He stepped under the shower and held out a hand. Emily joined him and rinsed off her white clothing before undressing. She handed her white panties to Alex and tossed the shirt onto the bench. Alex draped the stretchy cotton around the back of his neck and pulled the tall busty blonde in for a deep kiss, running his hands down her smooth curves, coming to rest on her magnificent ass.

Alex continued to keep himself ready for a second round as the couple cleaned and then dried themselves, assuming that is what Emily would want.

"Sorry, dear. I have to be the responsible one and inform you that you have less than twenty minutes to eat and get dressed for the pool. But there will be time after work if you are still in the mood."

"Alright. I'll make sure I'm ready," Alex said with a grin. He'd never jerked off in front of someone before. That act coupled with their violent exchange of bodily fluids left him wanting more. Emily was certainly an anomaly. He wondered if all older women were like her, so daring and direct with what they wanted; willing to stretch boundaries that he didn't even know existed. It was a strange new world he was stepping into.

Alex left the shower, following Emily and then changing clothes, not bothering to step into the divided stalls for privacy. Emily watched as he pulled on the YMCA lifeguard t-shirt she'd given him. He stepped into the red swimsuit he'd brought; it was heavy and tight, reaching almost to his knees, perfect for streamlining his body as he raced through the water. Grabbing a towel and pair of goggles, he hung Emily's soaked cotton panties in his locker to dry, then closed and locked the door. Back in the classroom, he sat, downing another bottle of water and quickly polishing off the sandwich he'd packed. Emily had gone to her office so Alex sat, contemplating the second round of watersports he'd just participated in, waiting for either his boss or Natalie return.

It turned out Max was next to walk into the classroom. Alex turned and gave him a head bob. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey Alex, just wanted to have a quick chat." He looked down at the water bottle on his desk. "She's already gotten to you," he said with a grin.

Alex laughed. "That obvious?"

"I've been here long enough to recognize the signs. You certainly aren't the first new hire she's roped into her escapades."

"Oh?" Alex asked, now curious as to what he'd gotten himself into.

"I just wanted to give you a little advice, man-to-man, as it were." Max pulled up a seat next to him and leaned in. "Emily is a wonderful person, but she can be...demanding. Not only at work but also with her other...interests." He paused multiple times to ensure Alex caught his implications.

"I've begun to notice that."

"Yes, well, I've gone along with it for years. And I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of the reason I'm leaving. It got to be too much, her constantly wanting me to...perform." Max paused again, waiting for Alex to nod in understanding. "She'll say she wants it to be separate, that what you do with her won't affect your work."

"Yes, that's how she convinced me in the first place."

"Right, well I'm just going to warn you because I saw how she was looking at you during tryouts. I suspected you'd be her next...accomplice. I knew that since I was leaving she'd try and find someone to fill in."

"She also told me that. Step into your shoes was the phrase. What do you have to warn me about?"

"You won't be able to keep the job and what you do with her separate. There will be a time when you turn her down, or you ask for a favor at work or do something wrong, and she'll have other expectations. She won't say anything, but it will happen, and it can come back to bite you. She'll find little ways to manipulate you that seem harmless at first but it will add up. Just don't let her get her claws too far into you."

"I see," Alex said, thinking of what Max might mean.

"Look, I'm not trying to scare you. Hell, if you're having fun, go right at it. She and I have done some pretty crazy shit over the years and I don't regret much of it. I just didn't want you to fall into the same trap I did; to just assume everything would be normal outside that locker room. And for the love of god, if she invites you to her house, you'd better come prepared. The woman is insatiable and has...tastes...that can be pretty shocking."

"Alright, thanks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I don't really need this job. I'm just doing it for fun. If it doesn't work out then it's no sweat off my back," Alex said, admitting something to Max that he wouldn't tell his boss or other colleagues. He felt like a safe person to talk to given his proactive warnings and the fact he was on his way out.

"That's good. As long as you keep it loose and don't get sucked too far into her world, you'll be alright," Max said. "But that's how I started, too, and look at me now, five years later."

Alex shrugged. "Fair enough. I think I can handle myself. What's Faith's story?" Alex asked, changing topics.

"Faith never really got into Emily's games. She knows all about them, and she'd mess around on occasion, but she's not like Emily. She's pure and kind, yet definitely has a wild side. You won't find a better person to work with. Leaving her has been the hardest part of all this."

"Were you two...?"

"Off and on," Max said. Alex could tell there was more he wasn't saying.

"Figured," Alex said. "She's out with Natalie now having lunch. I have a feeling they'll get along well."

"Faith does prefer the ladies. And Christ, man, that Natalie is something else. You and her...?"

"A little bit, just recently. Turns out we have a lot in common. Kind of took me by surprise. She's one of my sister's friends, so I have to tread lightly."

"Well, it seems you're already experienced with the game. That's good, that'll help you deal with Emily."

Max didn't know the half of it, Alex thought.

"I'm glad we could have this chat, I feel better about leaving this place now. I think it'll be in good hands with you here," Max said with an earnest expression.

"I'll do my best. And thanks for the advice. I appreciate it, Max."

"You're welcome," he said and clapped Alex on the back, then stood and left the classroom.

Moments later Natalie entered with Faith, they were laughing and seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

"Hi ladies," Alex said in greeting.

"Hey Alex," said Natalie.

"Natalie was just telling me about you," Faith said with a cute smile.

Natalie blushed. "I hope you don't mind. I just told her what you do for work. And how you're my scarecrow," she added with a smile.

Alex laughed. "No worries. Might as well get the rumors started."

"I think it's a very noble thing you're doing, Alex. I don't know any guys who would offer to do something like that without getting anything in return. Especially from someone as ravishing as this," Faith said, raising her arms as if putting Natalie on display, who proceeded to turn an even darker shade.

"Oh, but I am getting something in return," Alex said and winked, getting into the fun at Natalie's expense.

"And what might that be?" asked Faith, her dark eyebrows dramatically arched in curiosity, knowing full well Alex was teasing right along.

"That's enough, you two!" Natalie exclaimed. "If this is how it's going to be working together..."

Faith and Alex laughed. "I was just going to say that you're going to take over some work for me so I can have more time to enjoy myself." The Alex grinned and added, "You see Faith, not only is she ravishing, but she's also one of the smartest young ladies I've ever met."

"Stop," Natalie whined. She was fully embarrassed now.

"It's just too bad she can't take a compliment," Faith said and wrapped a long arm around the blushing brunette's shoulders.

Alex nodded. "She'll get there."

"I'm right here, guys!" Natalie snapped, twisting out of Faith's arm.

"What's wrong? Don't like it when people talk about you behind your back?" Alex asked with a smirk. Natalie huffed and sat down, lesson learned.

"We're just teasing, Nat," Faith said.

"Yeah, I didn't really mean that. Tell Faith anything you want," Alex said honestly.

Faith spoke up again and looked down at Natalie, "Hey, do you maybe want to go out for a drink after we get done this afternoon?"

Did she just ask Natalie out? Alex held his breath in anticipation of the answer.

Natalie brightened back up, smiled, and simply said, "Okay."

There were half a dozen immature boyish things Alex wanted to do right then, but he wisely kept it to himself. He'd pushed enough of Natalie's buttons. And her and Faith getting together was something he could wholeheartedly support.

Emily stuck her head through the classroom door and said, "Ok guys, let's go. Get suited up and meet me at the pool."

Alex was ready, he walked directly to the pool, stopping only to fill his water bottle. Faith and Natalie went to change and appeared several minutes later wearing matching red spandex swimsuits, looking absolutely gorgeous together. Faith's tall lean frame perfectly accented Natalie's flowing sexy curves. In his weaker days, Alex would already be sporting a chub thinking about the two of them rolling around the sheets together.

For the next three hours, Alex and Natalie were trained in the practical application of the lifeguarding knowledge they'd already learned on paper. How to behave around the pool, how to enter the water safely, and how to perform rescues. The bulk of the time was spent hauling each other across the pool, practicing various forms of the same task: retrieve a victim from the water and bring them to safety. Unlike the day before in Alex's pool, there was no funny business. Emily worked them hard and sharply corrected any mistakes. Lives depended on them, and both she and Faith repeatedly made that point clear. By the end, both trainees were exhausted, and they'd only finished the first of three days.

"Can I ask you a question, Faith?" Alex said, toweling off as they were wrapping things up.

"Sure."

"How many lives have you saved?"

Faith looked down in thought. "That's hard to answer. Two for sure. But most of what we do really isn't dealing with life-threatening situations. And honestly, most problems don't even happen in the water. People slip and fall, hit their heads, get caught in some piece of equipment, or have a pre-existing medical condition that causes complications."

"I see, thanks," Alex replied.

Faith continued imparting her experience: "Knowing CPR and how to handle certain types of problems, like head or neck injuries, is most important, I think. Although Emily might not agree. It's easy to drag someone out of a pool this size, but once you get them out you have to decide what to do and if you decide wrong, you can cause more harm than good."

Alex could see in her eyes that she was speaking from experience. "I guess that's the hard part of this job," Alex observed.

"Yes, yes it is. That's why this training is so important. Even then, you're going to screw up eventually. We've all been there," Faith said solemnly.

"Why the long faces?" Natalie asked as she walked up to Faith and Alex.

"My bad," Alex said. "Just got a little real there for a minute. Thanks for the chat, Faith."

"Any time, Alex," Faith smiled. She liked him, he could tell. Maybe not 'that way', but at least enough so that he knew they would get along well as colleagues.

Alex, Natalie, and Faith went into the locker room and changed. Alex dawdled, wanting to see what Emily may have in store for him. The two stunning brunettes soon left him and he sat alone, wondering why he was still waiting around and sipping on his water bottle. Max's words of warning gave him pause, but after everything he'd been through since that infamous night on the couch with Carrie, he thought he could handle it. He'd have to get her opinion of their conversation later.

Emily and Max came in and showered together. Alex hung back, not wanting to interfere, but they didn't show any signs of funny business. Max gave him a wink as he walked to his locker to change, "She's all yours, sport."

Alex grinned, glad to have his approval, and walked over to Emily who stood alone in the open uni-sex showers. She was rinsing lather off herself from one of the heads mounted on a steel pillar in the open tile area.

"Nice work out there today," Emily said, looking up at him from under the shower. She was wearing a red one-piece swimsuit that matched the one she'd given him. He looked her up and down, longing to dive into those soft curves. He let himself grow in his tight suit, enough to make his interests known.

"Thanks. It was hard work, I don't think I've felt this tired from a pool workout in a long time," Alex said, rolling his sore shoulders.

"Well, maybe I'll have to do something about that," Emily purred and walked behind him, pressing her large soft breasts into his back and grasping his shoulders with her hands. Alex groaned as she kneaded his sore muscles under the hot shower. He heard the door close as Max left and Emily leaned in and whispered, "Now it's just you and me." His cock jumped in anticipation.

Emily spun him around and immediately sought entrance into his mouth with her probing tongue. Alex opened his jaw and reached out his hands, one cupping the front of her tight spandex suit between her legs, and the other reaching behind to grasp her firm backside. He felt her hands traveling in the same directions, one gliding over his stiffness, pressed up and to the side in his constricting suit, and the other kneading his ass. She slid her hands into his waistband and peeled his wet trunks down, causing him to spring free and push into her thigh.

"I hope you stayed hydrated, young man. What you did before lunch made me very thirsty." Emily reached up and slipped her shoulders out from her suit and pushed it down, revealing her two pale pillowy breasts, followed by her tight stomach, and finally her strawberry-blonde bushy mound. Once her suit hit the floor, she knelt on top of it, looking up hungrily at his wagging cock. She took his tip in her mouth and moaned, sending reverberations to his core. Alex looked down at the top of her wet blonde head as she bobbed hungrily, sliding his shaft through her full lips. She held him tightly in one hand and let him loose from her mouth, traveling his length with her lips and tongue, groaning and slurping against his hardness.

"Go on," she encouraged with his tiny slit pursed between her pouty lips. Alex struggled to begin but soon found the control to release in such an excited state. A trickle dribbled out onto Emily's lips and she twisted her tongue around his ridged red tip, gasping as his flow increased in power. She took him back into her mouth, sucking and guzzling noisily as he filled her throat. After several gulps, she leaned back and directed his spray across her face, closing her eyes tight, snorting as he shot up her nose, and then aiming him back into her yawning mouth.

Alex listened as his stream bubbled and splashed against the back of Emily's throat, filling her gaping mouth. She spat it back at him, giggling with gleeful abandon at her perverse play. She circled him again with her lips and let him continue to drain into her gullet. Her tongue lashed across his sensitive ripples as his flow slowed and his balls clenched. He simultaneously ceased his stream and erupted with a new, much thicker and heavier surge into her waiting mouth, convulsing in surprise as piss and cum filled her mouth. Emily held him, filling her throat with the mixture of his fluids, then released him, swished her mouth, and audibly gulped the concoction down, her adam's apple bobbing in delight.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers