Alex's Gifts Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers

Emily spent the next three hours lecturing on the common types of medical emergencies they could expect to encounter poolside. The obvious was covered first, how to handle blood and illnesses, what to do in case of exposure, and how to handle breathing problems, especially related to drowning victims. She moved on to more serious issues, such as cardiac emergencies, head, neck and spinal injuries, broken bones, poisoning and even emergency childbirth. She ended the lecture with a crash course in basic CPR and first aid. She demonstrated various techniques on a plastic dummy and had both Natalie and Alex follow her examples multiple times until they had it down.

Throughout the long lecture, Alex noticed Natalie's head bob several times as she struggled to stay awake. More than once he reached out when Emily's back was turned and shook her shoulder. She smiled at him thankfully the first time but became progressively more agitated the next couple times. The last time he touched her, Alex intended to give her a jolt of energy to wake her up for good. A shock sprang from his finger and Natalie yelped, looking at him with wide questioning eyes. Emily turned her gaze their way but quickly returned to her lesson plan.

Whatever he'd done worked. Natalie didn't doze off after that and seemed reinvigorated once the lecture ended and lunch break began.

As Emily packed up her materials, she said, "See you at one o'clock by the pool. We have a full afternoon ahead of us, please do not be late." Alex and Natalie nodded. "Alex, could I see you in my office, please?"

"Be there in two minutes," he replied as Emily left the room.

"What did you do to me?" Natalie asked emphatically once their boss had left.

"You were falling asleep. I didn't want you to get in trouble."

"I know that. You didn't answer my question," she said impatiently.

"I don't know what I did, I guess it was static electricity or something," he said, knowing more than he was willing to divulge, but also unable to fully explain it himself.

Natalie shook her head. She felt like she'd just drank five cups of coffee. "I'm pretty sure I could go for a five-mile run and still have energy leftover to haul your sorry butt out of the pool all afternoon," she said with an impetuous laugh.

Interesting, Alex thought. He'd have to talk to Carrie about the new ability he'd discovered. He idly wondered if he could do the opposite and put someone to sleep by touch alone.

"Hellooo, anybody home?" Natalie asked, energetically waving a hand in his face. "You got called to the principal's office, better not be late."

Alex sighed. "Thanks. I had a long night, too."

Natalie reached out and touched his arm, mimicking the move he'd performed on her. Nothing happened. She shrugged, "I guess you're the one with the magic touch." Then she blushed.

"Now you know that's true, Nat," he said with a toothy grin. Enjoying watching her squirm.

She huffed and stood. "I'm going to lunch with Faith. Want me to get you something?"

"Yes, that would be great. I forgot to pack a lunch today." He handed her ten dollars from his wallet and said, "Sandwich, salad, I'm not picky." Natalie nodded and skipped out of the classroom.

Alex followed close behind, turning down the hall to Emily's office. Her door was open and she was seated at her desk behind a computer monitor, dressed in her customary red YMCA tracksuit. She looked up and said, "Shut the door, please; and lock it." Alex did as instructed and she continued, "Were you not thirsty this morning?"

"Nope," he said curtly.

"That's too bad. I was rather looking forward to another of our sessions before lunch."

Alex just shrugged. Wanting to test how she would behave if he rejected her advances.

"So be it. You may go if you wish," Emily said flatly.

Alex could tell she wasn't happy with him; and that she was letting her displeasure cloud her judgment. Max was right.

It was time to see if he'd keep his job. "Don't do that," Alex said, raising his voice slightly.

"I'm sorry?" Emily asked in an incredulous tone.

"You said you would keep what we did separate and that's obviously not the case," Alex continued, speaking assertively. "I'm not happy about that."

Emily gaped, obviously unused to having a subordinate speaking to her that way. "You are mistaken."

Alex shook his head and interrupted before she could continue. "No, I'm afraid I'm not. You were just thinking about how you were going to find a way to make me do what you wanted anyway. I don't play that kind of game, Emily. You might be twice my age, but I'm not a fool."

Emily's jaw dropped. He was right. She was already scheming a trap for him once the day's training was over.

Alex continued in a commanding voice, "We can try this again and proceed as you originally said, or I can walk out this door. Your choice."

Emily sat and stared at the startling young man. She'd been called out. Something not even Max had ever tried to do. Alex was different; she should have known that after their first rendezvous in the shower.

"I'm sorry, Alex. Please sit down. I'm clearly used to having my way with my colleagues..."

"I'm not your colleague; I'm your employee," Alex interrupted again in frustration, refusing to be seated.

"Yes, alright. I understand the distinction. I apologize for behaving this way and you are correct about my intentions. Max never put up much of a fight."

"And that's partly why he's leaving you," Alex said, getting in his punches while he could.

Emily frowned and sighed. "I know. I guess I assumed you would respond the same as him. Tell me what you want."

"I want to stay working here." Alex didn't offer more, knowing his simple answer wasn't what Emily wanted to hear; but he'd already made himself clear enough.

"And?"

"And what?" Alex spat, forcing her to say it.

"What about me? Didn't you like what we did together? I did..." Emily trailed off and sighed heavily, looking down at her desk, unable to meet his piercing eyes.

"I already told you what I want."

"To start over?" she asked hopefully.

Now the air was clear. She wanted him, and he didn't need her. Alex held all the cards. "Except you keep your word. If you can't do that then I'm done with this, with us; and if you tell me you can and then don't, I'm really done. I don't need this job badly enough to put up with being exploited."

"I will try. I promise; and I will be more honest with you," Emily stated, obviously fighting some greater inner turmoil.

"Good," said Alex, nodding his head.

"So...so...you still want me?" She stammered softly.

And there it was, he thought. Beneath that sharp exterior, wrapped tightly in perverse sexual appetites, lay a damaged and insecure girl. He sighed and walked behind her desk chair and placed both hands on her shoulders, massaging her gently. With the added effect of touch, his gift easily confirmed the assessment to be true. She was deeply troubled and had years of practice hiding it behind a perverted polyester tracksuit of armor.

Alex pulled her straight blond hair over one shoulder and leaned down, placing his lips in the crook of her neck and kissing up to her ear, nuzzling into her sharp jaw. Emily let out a moan and Alex felt her relax in relief. Reaching around her front, he located the zipper to her top and pulled it down, helping her shrug off the light jacket.

Emily's mountainous breasts spilled free, wrapped tightly in a spandex swimsuit. Alex was pleased and immediately ran his hands down her chest and held her supple mounds firmly in his palms. He massaged her, squeezing and rolling the soft flesh, then reached through the gap under her armpits and slid his hands inside her suit. Finding her nipples, he pinched and rolled them between his thumb and index finger, listening to Emily groan and gasp at his expert touch. He cupped her bare breasts and pulled her up, standing straight and urging her to her feet.

Once Emily stood in front of him, he kicked her office chair out from between them and reached down to unfasten her billowy pants. They slid easily over her mature curvy thighs and she stepped out of them, spreading her feet to shoulder-width. Alex slid a hand down her back, through her spandex-encased crevice and held her heat in the palm of his hand. Emily whined as his fingers pressed into the fleshy folds between her legs. Locating her swelling bud, Alex forced his middle finger against it and ground forcefully into her pelvis. Using his other hand he pressed her shoulder forward until she was leaning over her desk with her face on her keyboard.

Continuing to fondle Emily through her swimsuit, he stepped behind and undid his pants, pulling his layers down to his thigh and grasping his stiffening cock. With several quick strokes, he was ready and pulled her red swimsuit to the side. Emily reached between her legs and held the stretchy suit as Alex slid two fingers into her creases and spread her lips wide, using his other hand to guide his tip to her gaping entrance. He pushed against her, feeling some dry resistance at first. Emily licked the fingers from her other hand and spread moisture on his tip, just enough to allow him to enter and begin moving through her ridged tunnel.

Alex soon found himself capable of diving fully into her depths as her natural juices spread through her channel. With hands on either hip, he shoved into her and a slap rang out. Each thrust pushed her desk across the waxed tile floor one half of a screeching inch at a time. Emily's own grunts and howls matched in time and a cacophony of high-pitched noises reverberated around the small concrete room: slap, screech, wail...slap, screech, wail. Alex sped up, quickly reaching his fastest tempo.

Emily groaned powerfully into her keyboard and her hips shuddered. Alex leaned over and pressed his full weight against her, driving her against the wooden desk, causing it to squeal piercingly in protest. With a single grunt, he spilled his seed into her, spasming and convulsing in time with her own contractions. He marveled at her muscle control as she continued rippling the walls of her pussy, suckling at his girth long after his spurting cock came to rest inside her. Emily kept him hard intentionally, hoping for more, but Alex was finished and let himself soften slightly before tumbling out of her. Her knees wobbled and he drug the rolling chair back under her just in time.

Alex pulled up his pants and returned to the front of her desk. "I'm going to have lunch. I'll see you at the pool in half an hour." He'd meant it to be a symbolic gesture; on one side of her desk he was her employee and on the other, her lover. He hoped the point was made but didn't hold his breath, suspecting Emily would still be trouble. She was speechless as Alex walked from her office and shut the door behind him.

Back in the classroom, Alex greeted Natalie and Faith.

"Good timing," Faith said, handing him a warm wrapped package. "Hot Italian, hope that works."

"Sounds great. Thanks for taking care of me, I totally spaced this morning," Alex said appreciatively.

"Any time." Natalie nodded and smiled at Alex.

The three ate together in relative silence until Faith spoke up. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Two weeks?" Alex said, unsure. Natalie nodded with a mouth full of sub sandwich. Alex continued, filling in the blanks for Faith, "Natalie is my sister's friend, but we didn't meet until her birthday party just recently."

"I see. I would have assumed longer," Faith said, smirking at Natalie who's olive complexion began to darken.

Faith turned to Alex. "So, what's your deal? Natalie told me what you do and about that business you started. What are you doing here?"

"You mean since I don't need the money?" Alex asked, getting to her point for her. Faith nodded, clearly not shy about getting to know him.

"I just wanted a change of pace. My little sister found out about the job, she knows someone who works in the daycare. I've been swimming for years and really enjoy it, so I figured what the hell. It sounded like something I'd be good at it, and it would get me out of the house. Plus I could meet some new people," Alex said. "What about you? I know literally nothing about you, Faith."

"Kinda the same story as yours. I went to school to be a psychiatrist. Loved that part, hated actually talking to people all day about their problems. I still wanted to help people and I landed this job one summer, part-time like you guys, and just kept doing it. I have some other odd jobs on the side, but I really like this work. You can actually make an immediate difference that's..." she faded off, not knowing the word.

"Tangible?" Alex asked.

"Exactly." Faith nodded, happy that Alex was following. "With psychiatry, you never knew if what you were saying was actually helping. So much is up to the other person and how they respond. Positive results are rarely obvious."

"I can see that," Alex said. "I think it's very noble; you wanting to help people. That's become more my mindset lately as well," Alex said, finding it very easy to talk to Faith.

"Mind if I ask what changed? Call it professional curiosity."

"I've helped a few people lately and found it incredibly rewarding," Alex stated. Or rather understated, by a mile.

"Like me?" Natalie asked.

"Yep. Although you were an easy one, Nat. Like I said before, helping you helps me, our deal is far from one-sided."

"It almost never is," Faith said from experience.

"Fair enough," Alex said and nodded, impressed by her insight. "I think I'm going to enjoy working with you two," he added with a smile. It wasn't often he could sit down for a little heart to heart with two beautiful women and keep his wits about him.

"Feeling's mutual, my boy," Faith said, giving him a broad smile.

The trio finished their meal in silence and cleaned up. They headed to the locker room and changed with a few minutes to spare before they were due at the pool. Alex stepped into the unisex shower with the two girls who were standing side by side in matching red one-piece suits. Faith's was cut impossibly high on her hips, she stood easily over six feet tall, nearing Alex's height. Her long coltish legs were remarkable, and her suit did everything possible to show them off.

Faith caught Alex looking at her, and turned to give him a view of her shapely backside. The attention was a welcome addition to her humdrum day and she didn't mind returning some Alex's way.

"Settle a bet for us. Who looks better from the waist down?" Faith teased under Alex's gaze. She moved to stand next to Natalie and turned, playfully bumping the curly-haired brunette with her hip.

"Seriously, Faith? Those guys were such douchebags," Natalie said over her shoulder.

"You're just jealous because I won." Seeing Alex's confused expression, Faith explained: "Two college boys were hitting on us last night and had a bet going for whose ass was better."

Alex chuckled. "Sorry, Faith. Natalie wins that one. But if I had to choose everything from the waist down, I'd pick those long legs of yours."

"Smart answer," Faith said approvingly and reached around to squeeze Natalie's big bronze backside.

Natalie squealed. "Faith!"

"She's a little shy. At least until you get her alone," Alex said with a wink.

"Alex!" Natalie squawked.

"Oh, I learned that last night." Faith returned his wink.

Alex barked out a laugh while Natalie huffed and blurted, "You two are impossible!" Then walked out of the shower shaking her head.

Laughing together, Faith and Alex shut off the water and followed Natalie outside. "I see what you mean," Faith whispered in his ear as they stared at Natalie's flawless Brazilian backside.

"Don't sell yourself short, this is nothing to be ashamed of," Alex said quietly, reaching out a hand and patting Faith's shapely butt over her tight swimsuit.

Faith grinned. "Come find me when you guys get done and we'll have some more fun with her," she said, nodding toward the sexy brunette.

Alex blinked at her overt offer but simply said "Alright," and then added, "You're not training with us?"

"Nope, it's Max's turn. See ya in a bit," Faith said, excusing herself.

For the next three hours, Max and Emily drove the two trainees to the brink of exhaustion. The jolt of energy that Alex gave Natalie continued to have an obvious effect as she flew through the remaining lessons on water rescues. They gained experience using a backboard and floating rescue board to assist removal of injured swimmers from the pool. Then they practiced hold escapes, which Natalie especially enjoyed. It was a mixture of self-defense and rescue where Max roleplayed a violent victim, then the other person had to wrestle themselves free from a headlock and drag him to the edge of the pool while he continued to struggle. Hilarity ensued as Max continued to dunk a sputtering Natalie until she finally gained the upper hand, elbowing him in the face accidentally and pulling him by his hair to the shallow end of the pool.

"Unorthodox, but acceptable given the victim's behavior," Emily said in approval. Max rubbed his bruised forehead while Natalie grinned in victory. They practiced several more times, with Max taking it a little easier and Natalie achieving a quick release from his head-holds. Alex repeated Natalie's lesson and quickly got the hang of it. The six inches of leverage he had on Max made his escapes simpler, but the man was strong and managed to hold Alex underwater more than once.

Out of the pool, they continued their lessons, practicing walking assists and two-person carries. Emily then moved on to more advanced first aid skills; how to use a resuscitation mask, administer oxygen, using a suction device, and giving ventilations; effectively reinforcing their classroom lesson from the morning. They also practiced with a portable defibrillator and a variety of splint and backboard techniques to handle head and spinal injuries. By the end, Alex was exhausted and Natalie was crashing hard from the high he'd given her before lunch.

At four o'clock Emily announced, "That's enough for today. Tomorrow we'll wrap things up and have you two complete your first aid and CPR assessments. We should end early, about an hour after lunch. Good work today. Thanks for your help, Max."

"Any time," Max added cheerfully despite the red welt above his eye. Natalie slumped off towards the locker room and Alex left in search of Faith. He flagged her down as Max filled in for her at the lifeguard station.

"She just went into the locker room," Alex said to Faith.

"Ok, give me fifteen minutes and then come in," Faith said with a wry smile.

Alex nodded in response. With time to kill, he found Emily. She was still poolside, cleaning up the gear they'd used during their training session.

"Need some help?" Alex asked politely.

"Sure, thanks. Grab that stuff and help me load it into the storage room," Emily said, motioning at a pile of first-aid equipment.

Inside the small room, Alex helped Emily restock the shelves with the supplies they'd taken. As he turned to leave, Emily shut the door and held his arm, turning him back around to face her.

"I thought about what you said earlier," Emily said softly. "About starting over and not playing any games. I think I'd like that very much."

Alex watched as she frowned and looked down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I've just been in a funk lately. What you said made me think about a lot of what I've done here in the past, with Max especially."

"You're going to miss him," Alex offered.

"Yes, and I can't help but feel it's my fault he's leaving," Emily said with slumped shoulders.

"It's not. He's just ready to move on."

"How do you know?" Emily asked, raising her head.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,076 Followers