Alex's Gifts Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,069 Followers

"Just the feeling I got talking to him. He said you were part of it, but not the reason he's leaving," Alex replied.

Emily visibly relaxed as he said the words. "So he talked to you about us?"

"Yes. He also told me you are a wonderful person but that I should be careful of your...appetites." Alex said with a wry grin.

Emily smiled. "Thank you, Alex. I had hoped you would take his place when I first met you. Now I see you may do even more than that. I'm sorry I acted the way I did at first."

"I understand. No hard feelings." Alex could sense Emily's honesty and was relieved. She would do as she said, which meant he could stay at his job, and they could continue their explorative rendezvous.

"Do you mind if I apologize another way?" she asked with canted eyebrows and a mischievous smile. Stepping forward, Emily reached out her hand and slid it down the front of Alex's tight swimsuit. She came to rest on his bulging package and gave it a squeeze. He responded quickly under her touch and she took his wordless response as encouragement to continue.

Dropping to her knees, Emily pried down Alex's clingy swimsuit revealing his stiffening manhood. Leaning back against the door, Alex groaned as she took him into her hot mouth, flicking a tongue around the ridges of his tender tip. She slurped hungrily on his cock as it grew rapidly to its full glory, drawing half of his length into her throat with ease and slathering it with spittle. Reaching up with one hand, Emily squeezed his base and continued to greedily inhale his cock while looking up his taut chest with concave cheeks and flared nostrils.

With a loud pop and a grunt of surprise from Alex, Emily released him and slid her hand up the length of his shaft, cupping his spongy tip and skillfully rubbing her palm against its sensitive underside. She burrowed between his legs, taking his tightened sack into her mouth and licking deep beneath it with her long warm tongue. Meanwhile, she deftly unzipped her jacket, slipped an arm free, and flipped the strap of her swimsuit down and over her shoulder. She pushed the suit down, freeing one of her prodigious mounds and then hefted it, kneading its softness and tweaking her nipple to a state of pointed excitement.

Looking back up at Alex, Emily began moving her fist at a feverish pace across his tip. Slick with spit, her curled fingers squelched and popped across the ridges ringing Alex's tender knob. He grunted and thrust out his hips. In reaction to his impending release, Emily lifted her bared breast and placed her thick stiffened nipple against his tip, flicking his cock head across the hard nub. Target in his sights, Alex let loose, erupting onto her tit while she worked his gushing cock in circles, smearing his spunk around her pale mound while firmly milking his shaft between each throbbing convulsion.

Emily licked the final pearly droplets from Alex's tiny slit as his twitching shaft calmed under her grasp. She released him and lifted her heavy breast to her mouth, pulling her cum-covered nipple towards her open mouth. Her tongue circled her dark areola, gathering one final taste of Alex before she threaded her arm back through the red shoulder strap and secured the remainder of his sticky seed inside her suit. "Keeping this for later," she grinned, squeezing her dampened chest with her hand. "I'll smell you all day long."

Alex chuckled while he pulled up his shorts. "That's a new one."

"I did say I wanted to teach you some new tricks," Emily said while drawing her arm back into her jacket and zipping it closed, still crouched on the ground beneath him.

"I do enjoy your tricks, Emily. These are the games I very much want to play with you," Alex said with a smile, pulling her close and kissing her gently once she'd risen from the floor.

"Good, I'm glad," Emily replied. "I have plenty more where that came from."

"I don't doubt it," Alex said with a grin as he twisted the doorknob at his back and side-stepped out of the supply room.

"I have to get back to work. Nine 'o clock tomorrow," Emily stated, emerging from the supply closet as his boss.

"I'll be here. Goodbye, Emily," Alex responded respectfully, turning to head for the locker room.

Quietly unlocking the door, Alex stepped inside the employee-only facility. He heard muffled moaning coming from one of the private showers and saw no sign of either Natalie or Faith in the common areas. Stepping silently to the door, he found it slightly ajar and peered inside. The shower was running hot, steam filled the room, but between breaks in the mist he could make out Natalie sitting on a white plastic chair in the middle of the small room. Faith was on her knees on the floor, facing Alex, although he couldn't see much of her. Natalie's head bobbed loosely, lolling side to side and occasionally emitting short grunts and groans.

Alex slid silently into the room and stepped forward until he could see over Natalie's shoulder. He looked down at the dramatic arches of Natalie's naked dark-tipped breasts to see Faith's short black hair nestled firmly between the preoccupied girl's olive-skinned legs. Leaning down he simultaneously cupped her jutting peaks and nuzzled his face into her neck.

Natalie yelped the second she felt his touch, throwing her legs out in surprise and nearly kicking Faith in the head when she backed away in surprise.

"I was wondering when you'd show up," Faith said from the floor, a huge grin spreading across her face. She was still dressed in her red one-piece swimsuit.

"ALEX!" Natalie shouted in a high pitched voice. "You scared me half to death."

Alex didn't stop, continuing to caress and fondle Natalie's impressively heavy breasts as she squirmed under his touch. He focused on channeling calming energy into her and felt her relax almost immediately, moaning as he rolled her stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Faith held Natalie's legs up and set them back on her shoulders, leaning forward into her dark center and spreading the startled girl's knees farther apart the closer she got to her destination. Natalie let out a throaty groan as Faith resumed her skillful oral ministrations.

From his perch over Natalie's shoulder, Alex watched intently as Faith's tongue lapped between her dusky lips with her pink tongue. She looked up at both of them, grinning with her parted mouth, her experienced probe flicking through Natalie's exotic pussy and dancing over her sensitive button. She pinched Natalie's fleshy inner folds between her lips and sucked them tightly, slurping audibly as she pulled back with her mouth, stretching the mottled chocolatey-brown and pink skin to extreme lengths. With a pop, Faith let go and as the stretched skin snapped back into place she immediately dove back into Natalie's cunt, tongue pointed deep between her legs.

Natalie howled as Faith found her entrance and slid inside. Alex reached down her taut smooth stomach, continuing over her bare mound until the tip of his middle finger found the swollen nub nestled at the apex of her fleshy folds. He pressed lightly, sliding the two surrounding fingers between her puffy outer lips and holding Natalie open for Faith. He stroked her sensitive center in time with Faith's plunges, quickly coaxing Natalie to a shattering orgasm. She shook uncontrollably and Alex dropped his hand, returning his embrace to her quaking breasts, holding her tight from behind as she convulsed and wrapped her legs around Faith. Panting and groaning, Natalie slowly came back to reality, sighing with exhaustion and slumping back into the chair.

"Sorry I scared you," Alex whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, that's ok. You made up for it," she said softly.

Faith gingerly set Natalie's feet back on the floor and stood. "It was my idea to invite him, Nat. He seemed keen to get to know you better," Faith said with a wink in his direction.

"Oh, Alex already knows his way around down there. He is quite...gifted," Natalie said with a sigh, lounging lazily in the steamy shower room. Alex was sure Natalie would have told Faith about the time in his office, but she obviously hadn't as Faith glared at them in surprise.

"Is that so?" Faith asked with raised eyebrows.

"Mmm hmm, but don't just take my word for it. He's better than any girl I've ever had down there," Natalie teased, perking up in her chair.

Faith stood and reached out a hand to Alex. "I believe a challenge has been issued, my boy. Are you up for it?"

Alex grinned and looked at Faith. She wore a short boyish haircut atop her long narrow face. Dark eyes slanted to a slim pointed nose that crinkled as her thin pink lips curled into a smile of anticipation. Alex walked with Faith under the shower while Natalie remained seated in the chair, watching the couple with equally high expectations. Faith and Alex were nearly the same height, his chin lined evenly with her lips as he bent down slightly and kissed his colleague. Her jaw went slack and Alex slid his tongue into her waiting mouth. Natalie watched intently as the two kissed under the hot spray of the shower, hands sliding up and down as they explored each other's lean bodies for the first time.

Reaching up, Alex took the straps of Faith's swimsuit and pulled them down slowly. Her small pert breasts were first revealed, capped by two tiny dark brown nipples, then he followed down, peeling the stretchy suit from her lithe frame until it dove into the cleft between her long legs. A thin strip of short black hairs revealed itself, pointing down into the final treasure, a tight little pussy that was perfectly protected by the two mounded hills of her outer lips. Her shaven sex was split by a single crease and all that lay within was hidden. Alex immediately felt his tight suit fight his growing erection as he wondered what he'd find buried between those lips.

Alex stood slowly, kissing around Faith's belly button and trailing up to her flat chest. He took one of her slight nipples between his lips, rolling it around and flicking it with his tongue causing Faith to gasp and hold his head in her hands. He alternated sides, lavishing attention on her sensitive points before rising up and nuzzling into her neck, kissing her smooth skin and suckling her ear in his hot mouth.

"Mmm, he does have a magical mouth," Faith said, looking down at Natalie with a sultry smile.

"Wait for it," Natalie said and grinned wickedly at Faith.

Taking Natalie's cue, Alex dropped back to his knees, wrapped both hands around Faith's firm backside and pulled her into his mouth. Sliding his tongue through her narrow crease he felt dainty folds and crests, almost paper-thin compared to her swollen outer lips. Faith grunted and pulled Alex in tighter, lifting one leg and resting her foot on a nearby wooden bench. Alex slid forward and tilted his head back as Faith's sweet nectar hit his tongue for the first time. Water cascaded down his body and filled his mouth as it flowed through her valley. He spat it back, reminiscent of his first foray in the private shower with Emily.

Alex pulled her minuscule nub between his lips, working it vigorously with his tongue, tracing out shapes and letters as his mind wandered. Faith's bucking hips soon brought him back. She ground against him, driving her lacy folds harder into his mug, sliding her slick skin against his lips, nose, and chin. Alex held her flailing ass tight to calm her and flooded her with his gift, inflaming her passion as he probed into her tight wet tunnel with his tongue, lapping at her juices as they rinsed into his mouth.

Faith cried out and Natalie clapped, obviously enjoying the show. Alex continued probing into her, increasing his pace and filling her with the fire of his gift, bringing her closer and closer to release. He felt her dam begin to break and with one final plunge drove straight into her core and moaned vehemently, sending vibrations through her body that triggered an immediate release. Faith belted out one final undulating wail and dropped her leg from the bench, doubling over and clenching her roiling insides with both hands.

Gasping for breath, Faith looked up at Natalie with astonished eyes. "You should have told me." She moaned as residual waves of pleasure rocked through her. Her knees quivered and she hastily sat on the bench for fear of collapsing entirely.

"You haven't even seen the best part," Natalie said, nodding towards Alex as he stood, his thick shaft left an unmistakable bulge in the front of his swimsuit.

"Oh my gosh," Faith said, shaking her head. "Bring that over here," she said to Alex. "It's going to be a little while until I can walk."

Alex laughed and stepped forward, latching his thumbs under his waistband, he dropped his drawers and then stood, arching his back and proudly displaying his erect cock to his new workmate.

"Mmm, marvelous," Faith said, licking her lips. She reached out a hand and pulled him closer. "Have you had this monster inside you?" she asked Natalie.

Natalie blushed and shook her head. Faith raised a questioning eyebrow and Natalie flushed even darker. She wasn't used to being so open about her sexuality, preferring intimate one on one relationships to a rowdy group session. It was a shyness she'd never been able to overcome, even at the hands of her best friends.

"Scared?" Faith asked, egging Natalie on.

"No," Natalie huffed.

"She's just a little bashful, Faith. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to," Alex said in Natalie's defense.

Faith didn't respond, instead, she opened her mouth and wrapped her thin lips around his cock, bobbing her head and letting her tongue slide along his tender ridges and around his flared tip. Alex grunted and looked down, admiring her methodical approach as one hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked while her mouth moved rhythmically along his length. She kept the pace for several minutes, working Alex very close to release, then let him fall from her grasp.

"I think I'll leave you two alone for a while," Faith said with an impish grin. Knowing that she'd gotten both her new trainees worked up to the point of no return.

Alex balked at her sudden change of plans as she stood, gathered her swimsuit from under the shower, and left him alone with Natalie. "That wasn't very nice," he said shaking his head at Faith's tormenting tease.

Natalie stood and walked over to him. "I think she meant for me to finish," she said, reaching down and cradling his thick shaft in her hands.

"Nat, you really don't have to..." he started.

"Oh shut up and fuck me," she chirped, not wanting to leave anything open for interpretation.

Alex gaped at her change in demeanor and sat on the wooden bench, back resting against the cold tile wall and hips on the very edge of the narrow shelf. Natalie walked over his legs and sat down, impaling herself in one swift movement. She gasped and her dark eyes opened wide as her body acclimated to the sizeable intrusion. Alex, faced with two momentous hills of milky chocolatey flesh, immediately seized the opportunity to pull a dark nipple into his mouth and suckle it to stiffness. Natalie whined and lifted herself up slowly as Alex wrapped his arms around her narrow waist and held her smooth round backside in both hands.

Natalie squatted back down, groaning as he drove into her again and started her rhythm. Alex reached between her front and placed his thumb on her fleshy nub, moving his arm in cadence with her body as she drove his length through her rippling core. Alex felt her fires growing and fed them subtly, largely allowing her to build herself to climax with her own actions.

Wet slaps rang out as Natalie increase the pace and force of her lunges. Her breasts hopped tantalizingly in front of Alex's face. He brought his hands up and attempted to corral them, but was unable to contain the silken bounty as Natalie's vigorous pounding sent her heaving in every direction.

Then all at once, Natalie stopped and came to rest. Her head fell back and thighs fluttered as she sat and rode the edge of a tremendous release. She placed her palms on Alex's chest and slowly started grinding her hips into his lap, delaying her orgasm as long as possible. Alex flexed inside her, sending his cock twitching through her depths. His movements, slight as they were, immediately sent them both plunging over the crest together. Natalie howled as Alex spilled into her, his trembling girth sending pulsating waves of pleasure through her core. She continued to cry out as rhythmic convulsions wracked her exhausted body. Hunching forward, Natalie collapsed against Alex and he held her close, her satiny smooth breasts pressing tightly into his chest.

"Well that didn't sound so bad," they heard Faith say from outside.

Alex laughed, bouncing Natalie on his lap who gasped at the sudden movement.

"I almost passed out!" Natalie shouted in response. They could hear Faith roaring with laughter. After several moments, Natalie stood on unsure legs, leaning down to kiss Alex quickly before rinsing off in the shower.

Alex joined her, pulling her full lips in for one final embrace before shutting off the water. Naked, the two left the shower, wet swimsuits in hand, and beamed at Faith who stood dressed in her street clothes shaking her head and smiling.

"See you two tomorrow," she said, leaving through the pool exit without waiting for a response.

"That Faith is turning out to be as tricky as some of your other friends," Alex said to Natalie as she pulled on a pair of plain cotton panties.

"I know. She's a handful, but I like it, for the same reasons I like Carrie," Natalie said smiling sweetly while she pulled a lacy white bra up her chest and threaded her arms through the straps.

"I hear you," Alex nodded in agreement, taking a moment to enjoy watching Natalie dress. "Do we tease you too much?" he asked, watching her wiggle her broad hips into a tight pair of jeans.

Natalie shook her head. "I don't really mind. People don't treat me that way normally, it's like they're scared of me because of how I look. It's nice, I feel like I can start fresh with Faith, and with you. It's..." she trailed off, unable to find the word.

"Liberating?" Alex offered.

"Exactly." Natalie sighed, how did he always seem to know what she was thinking?

Once he'd finished dressing and gathered his things, he rounded on Natalie and said, "Until tomorrow; and thanks for a wonderful afternoon."

"Bye Alex," Natalie said then blushed, unable to stop the shyness from creeping back. "See you tomorrow.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,069 Followers