Alex's Gifts Ch. 25

Story Info
The camping trip finally gets underway.
12.7k words
4.84
7.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

Plugged Up

Alex strolled into his house to a chorus of cheers. He'd simply asked rhetorically who wanted to go camping. Five beautiful young women turned to him in unison and smiled, shouting welcomes and expressing excitement about the adventure they were about to embark on together. All five of his companions were busy making preparations for the trip. Granted, his own voice betrayed his enthusiasm, but the response still brought a huge grin to his face.

Rising above the din, a squeaky voice shouted, "Alex!" and his glance shifted to the pretty little blonde girl rushing his way. Holding out his arms, he braced for impact.

"Hi Britt, I missed you too," he said chuckling as she crashed into him.

"I'm so excited!" she said, looking up at Alex. He pecked her quickly on her thin pink lips and several whistles reverberated around the expansive room. Sam and Sonya, if his guess was correct. Brittany buried her head deep in his broad chest and nestled in, pulling him tight as if she had no intention of ever letting go. Alex sighed, and let her have her moment. It'd been five days since they'd last been together following a rather tumultuous and transformative weekend for the shy girl. He'd helped her come out of her shell, sexually and emotionally, not to mention that he'd shared her first time.

"I'm glad your parents let you go," Alex said quietly.

"They don't know you're coming. I had to swear there were no boys," Brittany whispered.

"Your secret's safe with me," he responded reassuringly, stroking her soft golden hair. "Can you let me go now? I need to say hi to everyone else," he said softly. Brittany sighed but did as he'd asked, turning to rejoin Casey and Sonya in the kitchen.

"Sam," Alex said with a polite nod as he walked up to the kitchen table. She and his sister Lily were busy sorting through piles of camping equipment, checking lists and ensuring essentials were accounted for.

"Don't 'Sam' me! Get over here," the lithe brunette said, holding out her arms. She had sharp features, piercing brown eyes, and a slender medium-height build that Alex had always adored. A longtime friend of his older sister, she and Alex had grown to know each other over the years. They'd recently become closer in intimate ways; the often shy and sometimes startlingly forward girl had made his head spin on more than on occasion in recent weeks.

Alex walked to Sam and wrapped his arms around her waist, immediately showing his affection for her most magnificent feature. Slipping his hands down her arching back, he cupped her ass in plain sight of the rest of the girls, squeezing firmly over her skin-tight black leggings. She squeaked at his unfamiliar assertiveness and returned his embrace as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Pulling back and then resting his chin on her shoulder, he whispered in her ear, "You wore these for me, didn't you?" He'd previously confessed that the sight of her round apple-bottom in tight pants had been the stuff of his boyhood fantasies.

"Mmm-hmm," Sam purred. "I'm also wearing something else for you, but that's hidden." She'd placed a sharp emphasis on the word 'but' to ensure her point was made.

Alex lifted his neck and made eye contact, raising his eyebrows and then grinning wickedly at the short-haired brunette. "Excellent," he said, continuing to caress her firm round backside. "I took your advice and did a little manscaping. But I need to touch it up for this weekend."

Sam's knees went weak at the thought and she sucked a deep breath in through her nose. "Come find me when you do," she hissed into his ear.

Alex nodded and pecked her one last time on her angled cheek. Releasing his grip on Sam's tantalizing backside, he turned to Sonya and his little sister Casey in the kitchen. "So, I take it work gave you time off?"

"Nope, I quit!" Sonya stated. "I got sick of my boss's shit and after everything else that happened today, I just said fuck it. I don't need to deal with those assholes anymore."

Alex frowned, slightly disturbed that she'd made a rash decision in part because of advice he'd given her, but he didn't know where she worked or what had happened. Before he had time to express his worry, Casey noticed his concerned look and spoke up, "I called Jenny, Sonya starts on Monday."

"Fantastic!" Alex said, brightening up immediately. "Congratulations, Sonya. I'm glad it worked out and I'm very happy you're coming along." He stepped in and gave her a deep embrace which she readily returned.

"None of this would have been possible without you," she said softly in his ear. Alex slid his head back and around to meet her soft full lips for a tender kiss.

"My turn!" he heard an impatient voice behind Sonya.

"C'mere, you!" Alex said playfully, as he left Sonya's embrace for his little sister. She flung herself into his arms, jumping and wrapping her legs around his hips. He swung her in circles through the kitchen and she howled with laughter. Stopping, he planted a wet kiss on her lips and then said, "Thank you for doing this, sis. I haven't looked so forward to something in a long time."

Sam's sharp whistle sounded behind the siblings. It was likely she didn't know they were involved, but neither cared. She'd have found out soon enough.

Casey giggled and said, "After last weekend, I owe you. You'd better get packed, we're leaving in an hour."

Alex set Casey down and felt a tap on his shoulder. "You forgot someone," a soft feminine voice said, her warm breath sending a shiver down his spine. Before he could turn, two arms wrapped him in an embrace, and he felt a soft cushion push into his shoulder blades.

When her hug softened, Alex spun and said "I could never forget you," then locked lips with his older sister. Not one to be left out, Lily immediately slid her tongue along his lips and he opened his jaw, accepting her into his mouth. The two siblings put on a seductive display for the room, locked together, hands sliding across their clothing until they heard Sam clear her throat.

"Did you tell her?" Alex whispered in her ear. He felt Lily nod and grinned, flashing a wink over her shoulder at Sam who flushed bright pink and turned away. "Good," was all he said and let his hands drop to his sides. Lily pecked him one last time on his lips and turned to rejoin her oft-bashful friend at the kitchen table. Sam began whispering furiously and Alex could only chuckle as he retrieved his pack with the gear from work and started for his room.

"I'll be upstairs if anyone needs me," Alex said. A smattering of "Cyas" and waves followed as he took a deep breath and climbed to his bedroom.

Alex pulled a duffel out of his closet and started laying out clothes on his bed. They'd only be gone for two nights, so he was able to assemble his clothing quickly. Selecting t-shirts, shorts, a pair of pants, hooded sweatshirt, and a variety of boxers, briefs, and more revealing items he'd acquired recently. He also added a few different swimsuits, unsure what the situation would call for.

Reaching into the top drawer of his dresser, he pulled out a small wooden box and extracted an ornate wrought iron key. Then kneeling at the foot of his bed, he unlocked a much larger wooden chest. Inside he placed a pair of panties, a gift from Sonya that morning, and a red swimsuit he'd taken from Faith just moments ago at work. He also retrieved a couple of items, toys that he'd gotten from Jenny's sex store days ago, intending them for his lady friends. He added the sexy surprises to his duffel and then rounded up the last of his gear; a jacket, sandals, hiking shoes, a headlamp, flashlight, and emergency first aid kit. He trusted Casey and the rest of the girls to handle the other essentials, and zipped his stuffed bag, placing it out in the hallway.

Alex moved into his office and logged into his laptop. After checking his email, he set an out of office message and fired off a quick message to his mom confirming he'd be picking her up at the airport at two o'clock on Monday. He swiveled his chair around, intending to rejoin the group downstairs, but was startled to find Brittany standing in his doorway, her hands clutched in front and eyes cast down, displaying characteristic modesty.

"What's the matter, Britt?" Alex asked. She walked towards him and he reached out his hands and held her hips, then turned her and pulled her down into his lap. She giggled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight, looking up into her blue-green eyes with raised eyebrows.

"I need your help," she said reluctantly.

"Oh?"

Brittany blushed and sighed. "I'm all prickly..." she said, "...down there." She nodded at her lap. "I want to be smooth again but I'm too scared to do it myself."

Alex chuckled, "Oh, Britt. We can fix that. I need to do the same." The bashful girl brightened immediately. "Do you mind if I invite Sam with us? She wants to help me. She's the reason I did it in the first place."

"Umm, ok, I guess," Brittany said after a moment of hesitation.

"That a girl," he said, patting her backside and bouncing her on his knees, proud that she didn't instantly recoil at the thought. Brittany giggled and Alex pulled her down for a long kiss, feeling her throat vibrate as she moaned, clearly enjoying his attention.

"Meet me in the bathroom downstairs in ten minutes, the same one as last time. We'll be there shortly," Alex instructed.

"Ok!" Brittany said and hopped off his lap. Alex watched her scurry out the door and followed moments later, grabbing his duffel before heading downstairs.

"Hey Alex?" he heard Casey ask.

"What's up?"

"Do you know where the fishing gear is?"

"I think it's in the loft in the garage. Do you need help getting it down?" he asked

"Nope, I'll get Sam to help," Casey said.

"Actually, I need Sam for a bit. Can you get Lily to do it?"

Casey smirked, not wanting to pry into his plans and simply said, "Yep, no problem."

Sonya and Sam were busy shuttling boxes, coolers, and gear into the garage, loading up the vehicles for their imminent departure. He grabbed Sam's attention as she emerged empty-handed and walked to the foyer so they could talk in private.

"Hey, how are you doing? I didn't freak you out back there, did I?" Alex asked.

Sam shook her head. "Just a little surprising. I mean, last time I was here you weren't exactly strolling around making out with every girl in the room, two of whom happen to be your sisters."

"Fair enough. I guess a lot has changed," Alex said and shrugged.

"I'll say, you're a regular Don Juan with the ladies now!" Sam exclaimed. "But what you did for Lily is something else. She's totally different, or I guess I should say, she's back to how she used to be. Thanks for that, although I'm sure Lily has thanked you plenty," she added with a sly smirk.

Alex blushed. "She has, and I know I'm different now. Carrie helped me figure things out."

"Ah, now I'm getting it. I wouldn't put anything past that one," Sam said, nodding in understanding.

"I'm going to go take care of something in the bathroom. Did you want to join me?" Alex asked with a grin spreading slowly across his face.

"Yes! I want to see what you've done."

"There's one catch. Brittany's going to join us. I helped her shave last weekend and she needs help touching up too." Sam canted her eyebrows as Alex continued, "She is super shy and I helped get her to loosen up. She's special, you'll like her."

"Alright, but I was kind of hoping to have you alone though," Sam said with a slight frown.

"Later, I promise. We have all weekend," Alex said, hoping that would lift her mood back up. "Besides, Britt's not that shy anymore, we can have some fun real quick before we leave," he added with a wink.

"Okay!" Sam smiled and nodded, turning on her heels. Alex followed, wrapping an arm around her waist and resting his hand on her firm butt, feeling her taut muscles flex and soften as they walked together.

"I missed you, you know," he said, squeezing her taut cheek as she strolled at his side.

"I can tell," Sam said, placing her hand on his ass and returning the favor. "I like the new Alex," she continued. "You're not afraid anymore. I guess I could learn a couple lessons from you," she added as they stopped in front of the closed bathroom door.

"I've always liked you, you know," Alex said, turning to face her and saying what they'd both been too scared to say for years.

"I know. I've always liked you, too," Sam said and sighed heavily. "I should have said something."

"It probably wouldn't have mattered. Although I guess if you had done what you did in the bathroom after Lily's birthday sooner, I might have gotten the hint." Sam blushed and Alex bent in and kissed her lightly on her rosy cheeks.

"Don't change, Sam. You're perfect the way you are," he said with a warm smile. Sam beamed back at him and pulled him down for another much more wet and passionate embrace.

Alex knocked softly on the door and heard Brittany's faint voice answer. He swung it open and stepped through with Sam. Brittany was standing over the bathtub, filling it with water. She was bent at the waist with her head turned towards the door as she shut off the faucet. She flushed when Sam approached, likely due to what she was wearing, or rather not wearing. A single Y of thin white straps circled her pale hips, meeting above her dark crease and combining to split her cheeks before flaring out between her legs to cradle her dainty pussy.

Sam whistled and said, "I thought you said she was shy."

Brittany giggled. "I am, or rather, I was. Alex helped me be sexy." She stood and turned, showing her flat chest and two small puffy pink nipples.

Alex closed the door and Sam stepped inside. "Seems we're overdressed," he said. He and Sam immediately began removing their clothing. Alex stripped naked and Sam was left standing in a cherry-red thong.

Sam approached Brittany and raised her hands, "May I?" she asked politely. Receiving a nod of approval, Sam reached out and placed her palms on Brittany's chest.

"You're like me," Brittany said smiling, mimicking Sam's motions and placing her warm palms over Sam's similarly small mounds.

"I am. These fit you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise," Sam said. She had the benefit of several years over Brittany and knew the insecurities that the diminutive blonde must feel.

"Thanks, I think yours do too. You're so pretty," Brittany said, flushing red at her candid compliment.

Sam spun Brittany around and placed her thumbs in the small indentations at the top of her hips. "Your dimples are so cute." Sam dropped to her knees and kissed one and then the other.

Brittany cooed and said, "Alex likes them too." Then she squealed as Sam playfully slapped her two round cheeks and pulled them apart, burying her face deep into her cleft.

When Sam knelt, Alex caught a glimpse of something partially obstructed by the red string dividing her precious backside. It was pink and vaguely heart-shaped. Alex knew it well and smiled, knowing that Sam had worn it for him as she'd earlier eluded. He was curious to see Brittany's reaction once it was discovered, imagining Sam felt the same excitement.

Alex coughed conspicuously. "Sorry to interrupt but we have something that needs doing and not a lot of time. We can play after if we're quick."

"Right, sorry. I got caught up in this sexy little blonde's butt," Sam said, standing and turning to face Alex as Brittany giggled uncontrollably at the complement.

"Everybody in the pool!" Alex ordered. Brittany peeled off her string and sat on the far edge as she had before. Sam shimmied out of her thong, stepped into the tub facing Brittany, and sat down in the water. There wasn't more than five or six inches in the tub, barely enough to reach the top of her thighs. Alex reached under the sink and pulled out a package of razors then stepped in to join his two companions, handing one blade to each girl and keeping a third for himself.

"Wow, I was right. Nice work down there, Alex," Sam said, admiring the trimming he'd done the week before. "You're right though, it needs a touch-up." She grabbed a bar of soap and worked a lather into her hands as Alex sat opposite Brittany on the edge of the tub and shifted forward until his package hung fully over the water. She turned to Brittany and said, "I'll do the bottom, you take the top."

"O...o...ok," Brittany stuttered, unaware that she'd be called into action. "I've never done this before though."

"Neither have I," said Sam.

"Careful, ladies. I'm going to need this later," he said looking down at his flaccid member.

"We know, we wouldn't want to put you out of commission, everyone would hate us," Sam retorted. She reached her soapy hands forward and spread a thick lather above his shaft, rubbing into his short trimmed hairs and around the edges. She dove down between the creases of his inner thighs and Alex spread his legs wide to give her access. Cupping her hand under his balls, she lingered, caressing and fondling his sack while staring up at him with a teasing grin.

Alex began to harden immediately and Brittany took notice, picking up the soap that Sam left floating in the tub and coating her palms. She reached out and slipped both hands around his cock and stroked it with her practiced grip, clenching his base tightly and rubbing vigorously over his tender tip, bringing him to fullness in mere moments.

"I'll never get tired of looking at that," Sam said breathlessly.

"Are they all like this?" Brittany asked, her eyes fixated on his throbbing cock as she continued stroking its length.

"Oh my no, this one is very special," Sam said, nodding sagely.

"I thought so," said Brittany with a giggle.

Both girls released their grip on Alex and picked up a razor. Sam began by gingerly teasing it around his wrinkly package, pinching the skin and pulling it tight with one hand while carefully drawing the razor across his tender flesh. Brittany watched in rapt attention, focusing on Sam's technique, not wanting to injure Alex when it was her turn to take over.

Satisfied she'd reached all of his wrinkled loose skin that she could, Sam shifted her focus to his harder part, tracing his slight upward curve with the head of the razor and nicking the few stray hairs that crept up from his base. She worked in a circle, carefully reapplying lather as she went until her touch felt nothing but smooth silky skin.

"Ok, Brittany. Your turn. Start over here and work from the outside in," she said, tracing lines around what little hair he had left.

Brittany leaned in and carefully pulled the razor across his skin.

Alex yelped. "Ouch!"

Brittany started, dropping her razor and gasping with wide fearful eyes. With a hand covering her gaping mouth, she mumbled, "Oh my gosh, did I hurt you?" She looked on the verge of tears.

Alex rolled with laughter at her response, almost toppling off the edge of the tub.

"You ass!" Sam said, splashing him with water.

"I'm sorry Britt," Alex said, still chuckling and trying to catch his breath. "I couldn't resist."

"That wasn't nice!" she said, scowling and slapping his knee. But then she grinned, partly out of relief but also because she liked being part of Alex's playful antics. It made her feel like she belonged and was loved, albeit in an unfamiliar but settling way.

"No more of that or you will get hurt," Sam said in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am," Alex replied curtly. "Britt, I'm all yours," he added, spreading his knees back open.

Brittany resumed with half the haste and twice the care as before, nicking his stubble and following the same lines he'd established the first time he shaved a week earlier. After several long tedious minutes, she was finished and both girls gave him an exploratory once-over to feel for any spots they'd missed.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers