Alex's Gifts Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's driving?" Alex asked.

"You are. And I guess I am," Lily said.

"I'm hope you know where we're going because Casey won't tell me," he said.

"I do, just follow me. It's about three hours north," Lily said.

"Alright, sounds good." As he spoke he noticed Sonya spin, her skirt rising and flashing an irresistible amount of skin his direction. She was dressed like Brittany and Sam, only a thong underneath her hem. She noticed his attention and gave him a sly wink from behind Lily and then lifted the front of her skirt, displaying a tiny white mesh thong he'd picked out of her dresser that morning.

Alex blinked at her exhibisionism and then smiled. Lily turned and Sonya dropped her skirt, milliseconds from being caught. Alex swallowed a laugh and walked back inside. He made a quick sweep of the house, ensuring every door and window was locked, the blinds were drawn, and the security system primed. He went upstairs and double checked the rooms, closing everything down and switching off lights before returning to the bustle of activity below.

"All set," Alex said to Casey as she passed him in the foyer with a bag of trash.

"Good, let's go!" she said and disappeared outside. She returned moments later and shut and locked the front door. "Sonya, Brittany, and I are riding with you."

"Fine by me," Alex said. Noticing his sister had also changed into a pleated skirt to match her friends. He absentmindedly wondered about the coincidence as he walked back into the garage. Seeing all three girls together certainly made it seem less likely their similar attire was an accident.

Sam and Lily were already loaded and backing out of the garage by the time Alex and his three passengers had buckled up. Sonya took the front, with Brittany and Casey in the back. Alex pulled out and hit the remote to close the garage door. He followed Lily down the driveway and turned onto the street. Sonya cranked up the air conditioning; it was hot, and the weekend was looking to be absolutely scorching with highs in the triple digits.

"Anyone hungry?" Casey asked from the back seat.

"Starved," said Alex. "We stopping?"

Without answering, Casey passed out bagged sandwiches and handed a couple drinks up to Sonya who unwrapped Alex's lunch and held it out for him.

"Thanks," he said, appreciating his sister's thoughtful planning while driving one-handed and taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Turkey club, your favorite," Casey said, smiling at him in the rear view mirror. Alex flashed her a wink with his mouth full. They ate in silence as Alex followed Lily onto the highway leading north out of town.

Cruising at sixty five, Alex leaned over and spoke to Sonya. "Did you let your mom know?" She nodded. "So what happened with work?"

"I told you, I quit."

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine," he said, unsure what she was trying to hide.

Sonya let out a heavy sigh. "I worked at Freddy's, that dive bar on Fifth. I was a waitress. I hated it, but I couldn't find anything that paid better, and mom couldn't afford to pay for my college without it." She took a deep breath and continued. "I made so much in tips, but the guys there were assholes, always grabbing me, saying things. My boss was the worst of all. I'd play along because I needed the money but I'm done with it after today."

Alex nodded. "You did the right thing. Nobody deserves to put up with that."

"I know that now. It's your fault, you made me want to stop, so I did," Sonya said, confirming Alex's suspicion that he'd had a hand to play in her sudden shift.

"Jenny will be good to you. And if you need a loan to start school, just let me know," Alex offered.

"Thanks. I'll be alright, I saved every tip I made. And my mom told me this morning that she made the first tuition payment."

"That's great, I'm happy for you. Do you know what your going to study?"

"There's a new cosmetology and massage therapy school opening this year. I'm going to give it a try," Sonya said. "They have a one year program and an option to go for a second."

"That sounds perfect for you," Alex said. "I can definitely vouch for your skills," he added, fondly remembering their late night slip and slide that brought Casey's party to a close.

Sonya laughed. "That's not something they teach."

"That's too bad," Alex said as he flipped on cruise control and got comfortable for the long drive. The two-lane highway was near empty, it was the middle of the day and traffic was typically light heading north out of town. The next large city was five hours away and the towns in between were all smaller than Sanford. They moved quickly into rural countryside following the valley, snaking alongside a river with mountainous terrain on either side.

"Case, any hints on where we're headed?" Alex asked over his shoulder.

"You've never been there before. There's a lake and a waterfall, lots of trails and a boat we can use. And we should have the place to ourselves," she said.

"Sounds perfect," Alex replied, relaxing back into his seat with an arm resting on the center console.

They drove on in silence for several minutes before Sonya reached out and took Alex's hand in hers. He looked over briefly and traded warm smiles as she intertwined their fingers. Alex felt her start to caress his palm gently, sliding her fingers along his creases in sensual light touches. She continued for what seemed like a half hour, grazing, massaging, and brushing against his skin. He'd never experienced something so simple in such an erotic way, her deft touches working his excitement to unexpected heights.

Sonya took it a step further, lifting his hand and placing it on her thigh, encouraging him to slide his fingers inside her leg and feel her softness. Alex needed no additional prompting to follow her desires, as he flexed his hand, squeezing her creamy flesh and gliding his fingers up and down her bare skin. She purred and spread her legs, encouraging him to reach up under her skirt. When he lingered, she took hold of his wrist and gently pulled his hand, lifting her hem and bringing him within inches of where she longed to be touched. She shifted forward, separating her knees even more, and felt him brush against her center, just grazing the fabric of the panties she'd worn just for him.

Alex's attention was split, his focus diverted from driving as Sonya's relentless advances continued. He glanced over and saw that she'd flipped up her skirt, pulling it under herself and holding up against her stomach so she was now practically naked from the waist down. He could see her dark triangle of curly hairs through the sheer mesh material that cradled her sweet pussy. Turning his wrist, he slid his hand down until his palm rested over her mound. Sonya cooed in response and smiled at him, nodding in approval of his actions.

Alex returned his concentration to the road ahead, but continued caressing the front of Sonya's panties, not quite able to reach fully between her legs and touch her most sensitive places. Sonya sensed the problem and dropped her chair back a couple notches, then scooted farther forward in her seat and propped her knees up on the dashboard. Alex stayed with her through these motions and found himself with unfettered access to her panty-covered pussy just moments later. He slid his hand between her soft inner thighs until he felt a finger tip brush across the swollen nub that clearly yearned for his attention.

The girls in the back were no longer oblivious to what was happening up front. When Sonya tipped her chair back towards Brittany, the blonde reached over and tapped Casey on the shower, flashing her a questioning look. Casey leaned forward and looked through the gap between the front chairs and giggled. Brittany also shifted for a look, peering over Sonya's shoulder and finding her legs up and open with Alex's hand sliding over her skimpy white panties. The blonde girl instantly became aroused, the plug in her ass pulling tight as she squeezed her muscles and slid her thighs together, feeling wetness escape between her swollen lips that had been welling since the car ride began.

Sonya began to whimper and moan as Alex's touch became more insistent and directed. He worked his fingers between her folds, pushing her panties into her damp entrance and letting them soak up her juices before returning his attention to her aching clit. He felt for his gift, dividing his attention between driving and pleasuring his companion, and pushed pulses of warmth out his fingertips. Sonya responded by squirming in her seat, and then reached down and pulled her panties to the side, wanting to feel his magic touch her skin. She mewled and writhed under his pulsing contact, feeling strange pleasurable sensations flood her nervous center.

Alex increased the flow and pressure of his ministrations, coaxing more of his fire into Sonya and rubbing her moistened clit with increased intensity. Sonya began to jerk her hips with her eyes closed and breath coming hot and heavy through her mouth. With one final pulsating jolt, Alex launched the girl into orbit. She gasped and grabbed hold of his hand, pressing him into her wet folds while she shook and heaved, her eyes snapping open as bolts of electricity bounced inside her body.

"That didn't take long," Casey said from the back seat.

"Ohhh," Sonya moaned.

"Magic fingers?" Casey asked, familiar with the effect Alex can have when he puts his mind to it.

"Mmm hmm," Sonya said, yet unable to form a full sentence. Brittany was visibly squirming in her seat, excited to the point of frustration.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom, Britt?" Casey asked.

"Y...y...yeah," the blonde girl stammered, her hands folded tight in her lap. She didn't, but she needed to get some fresh air before she stripped off her clothes and started masturbating furiously.

"Ok, I'll text Lily to turn off at the next rest stop," Casey said.

Fifteen minutes later the team made a quick pit stop. They were about halfway there, with a little over an hour left to drive. As soon as Alex stepped from the jeep, Sonya threw herself into his arms, whispering, "Master, that was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. Will you drive the rest of the way? I want to sit with the girls in the back, I think Brittany needs my help with something." Alex could sense her pent up arousal, he could almost smell it in the air. The plug must be driving her crazy.

"As you wish," she said obediently. Alex kissed her on the lips for several moments before he heard the rest of the girls returning from the bathroom.

Brittany's face was flush and she was walking gingerly, he walked up to her and asked, "Everything alright, Britt?"

"I...I...I'm so horny," she said, blushing even brighter red.

"Why didn't you do anything about that in the bathroom?"

"I tried but I was too embarrassed. It's still in there, I couldn't get it out," she said, looking at the ground and speaking in a soft trembling voice.

"How about if I ride in the back with you the rest of the way," Alex offered.

Brittany perked up and smiled. "I'd like that," she said, bouncing on her heels and then stopped with a groan, clutching the front of her skirt, her insides roiling with pent up heat.

Sonya hopped in the driver's seat and Casey looked at him with questioning eyes. "Sonya offered to drive, I'm going to sit in the back with Britt."

"Ok, I'll take the front, it'll be too cramped for three in the back," Casey said, once again not questioning Alex's choice of how he wished to divide his time between his various companions. Alex was thankful, and fully intended to show Casey how much he appreciated everything she'd done to make their camping trip a reality.

Everyone piled back in the jeep and Sonya followed Lily and Sam out of the rest stop parking lot. Alex looked over at Brittany as they reached cruising speeds, and she returned a crinkled look of irritation. He leaned over and whispered, "Why don't you lay down."

Brittany unfastened her seatbelt and curled up on the back seat, spanning the distance between Alex and the far door. She laid her head on his lap and nestled into his embrace as he circled his arm around her torso and tried to sooth the tense girl. He slipped his hand down and under her flowing tank top and gently massaged her soft tummy, eliciting sighs of relaxation and contentedness from Brittany. She rolled over onto her back, bringing her knees up and planting her feet against the car door. She looked up at him with a loving smile while he continued to caress and feed soothing energy into her body.

Brittany picked herself up, closed her eyes, and puckered her lips. Alex read the obvious signs and slipped an arm under her shoulders, bringing her the rest of the way to his mouth. Their tongues danced and spun, Brittany breathing heavily through flared nostrils as the heat of her passions came boiling back to the surface. Alex could sense that she was in desperately need of a release, having been driven to the point of extreme arousal by the device lodged between her cheeks. He glanced sideways down her body, her two pale were thighs pointed vertically causing her pleated skirt to abandon its post, exposing a strip of satiny white cradling the treasure between her legs.

Alex reached out an arm and gingerly placed his hand on Brittany's inner thigh. Her throat rattled out a moan into his mouth as the two continued their wet kiss. Dropping down, he could sense the heat radiating from her, it was remarkable, the poor girl had to be in agony. His fingers slid lower and come in contact with her panties. They were sopping wet and clung to her freshly shaven pussy. Pulling the fabric aside, he felt a rush of warmth escape and Brittany suck in a deep breath through her nose as the cool air tingled across her inflamed sex. She broke off the kiss, panting and squirming under his touch, and buried her face into his chest.

Alex reached in and slid a finger through her wet crease, slipping easily through her pink puffy folds, feeling the feverous warmth emanating from her core. Brittany jerked her hips as he flitted across her clit and came to rest on its tender sheath. Alex worked in slow circles while she thrust along with his movements, grinding herself against his probing fingertip. Within moments she was moaning and whimpering into his shirt, her cries muffled just enough that the girls up front couldn't hear over the din of the tires spinning down the highway.

Alex wrapped his arm around Brittany's blonde head and held her tight as he coaxed the trembling girl to a much-needed climax. She bit into the fabric of his shirt, stifling a scream and he felt a renewed flood of moisture gush from her blazing center as she let loose. He cupped his hand around her throbbing wet heat, fingertips just brushing the pointed end of the pink jewel still clenched inside her body. He held her in both hands, feeling the heart dance inside her as her climax waned and she stilled, a calm serenity replacing the turmoil she'd felt moments earlier.

Turning her head, Brittany looked up at Alex with glossy eyes and a lazy smile and whispered, "I feel so much better." Alex bent down and kissed her flushed face, then let her free. She turned to her side and nuzzled back into his lap. Several minutes passed in peaceful tranquility while Alex stroked her hair and encouraged her to rest. Brittany's breathing slowed and her body gradually relaxed, no longer howling to have its tensions expelled. She began stroking his bare leg in time with his own caressing touch, and before long was reaching up and into his shorts.

Alex shifted his body, spreading his knees and letting Brittany slide her searching hand deeper under his clothing. He felt himself stiffen in anticipation as she slowly worked her way up the inside of his thigh until she brushed against his flared tip. Taking some weight off his lap, Brittany pushed his shorts up and pulled his cock down alongside his leg, trying to poke his length out of the bottom of his baggy trousers. She eventually succeeded after Alex propped up and let her bunch the material farther up, freeing a couple inches of his stiffness to the open air.

Brittany rolled over, with her knees pressed into the back of her seat and face resting across his lower thighs. She licked her lips, staring up his lap at his uncovered cock and whispered, "Peekaboo." She giggled in childish abandon for several moments before her face softened and she pursed her mouth. Sliding forward, she slowly engulfed his swollen head and suckled lightly, flitting her tongue in slow circles around his tender ridges and sliding across his tiny slit. Alex looked down and smiled, then leaned back and relaxed, enjoying her tender wet touches and warm embrace.

Brittany nibbled on Alex's knob with no intention of doing more than gently showing her appreciation for his many gifts. Her head remained still, lips locked around just his tip, with her tongue sending intermittent sparks of pleasure through his body. She worked her warm wet probe all about, tickling, flicking, swirling, and swiping across his sensitive skin. He was in heaven, wishing to prolong Brittany's delicate soft touches as long as she was willing. He tempered his rising flame, sinking into Brittany's succulent embrace, and allowed the girl to administer her gratification at a pace she chose.

Minutes passed and Brittany continued her easy clip, seeking to return the many pleasures that Alex had bestowed upon her in recent days. It was tender and soft in her mouth, not hard and intrusive as she'd known. She had him to herself for the first time, complete with the knowledge of what she was doing. Brittany simply sought to show Alex her love, her special kind of subtle caring and timid approach to making him feel good. And he responded, much to her enjoyment, twitching and throbbing in her mouth as she worked her tongue around his smooth ridges and curved tip.

Alex let the time flow by, the girl in his lap happily obliging. Spittle leaked between his legs as Brittany lingered, suckling and lapping at his tenderness. It was an intense and prolonged experience, Alex fighting his urge to let loose and Brittany wanting to bob and grasp and stroke his throbbing shaft. Neither wanted it to end, both doing everything in their power to delay the inevitable.

It was a sudden turn of the car that sent Alex over the edge. Sonya took the off ramp and the bumps and changes of inertia provided the final sensory touches needed to trigger his release. He felt himself clench and let go, sending a gushing spurt into Brittany's mouth. She hummed, savoring his discharge and vibrating his tender parts, amplifying his next surge which splashed against the back of her throat. She reached up with her hand at last and clutched his throbbing shaft, pulling against his contractions and coaxing his seed into her gulping maw. She patiently milked him dry, her thin pink lips having spent the better part of a half hour wrapped around him.

Brittany remained latched around his tender head as Sonya led them down a winding country road, twisting and turning back into the hills. Eventually she turned off, driving down a bumpy gravel road for several miles before pulling into a dirt parking lot next to Lily and Sam in the borrowed truck. Only then did Brittany finally let him go, pecking his swollen tip one last time and grinning up at his astonished look. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "That was unbelievable." She giggled in response and twisted around to sit up straight. She moaned and clutched her front as the added pressure jostled the plug through her insides.

"We're here!" Casey said from the front seat and stepped out of the car. The others followed, stretching and yawning from the long drive as they stood and looked at the picturesque surroundings. Tall fir and pine trees ringed the lot and the sweet smell of pollen hung heavy in the air. Alex could just see the edge of a small lake through a narrow clearing split by a wide path that lead out of the parking lot.