Alex's Hot Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am enjoying this assault way too much as he continues to suck on my flat nipple as if my flesh protrude outwardly like a girl's breasts while he gradually stroke my cock faster picking up speed.

Fuck it, I must as well enjoy this sick predicament! He pulls his mouth away slightly to tongue-lash at my nipple sending electrical chills up my spine while I moan.

"Mmm...ah...ah...Robert...! This...mmph...feels...good...Shit!"

"Mmm..."

Robert hums in agreement while he lets go of my cock and moves over me so that he is lying directly on top of me and at the same time I adjust myself to make room for his larger girth to nestle between my legs.

He continues to tease my nipple until my skin erect before he licks a hot saliva trail up toward my clavicle bone then to my neck and then further up across my round cheeks before finally claiming my open mouth once again.

He kisses me roughly clamping his open mouth tightly around mine and I return his passion without hesitation, I wrap my arms around his broad shoulder and the back of his thick neck while he wraps his own thicker and hairier arms around me pulling me closer to his hairy and obese body.

We both moan when our tongue collides and crash against each other.

Surprisingly again, I like the feel of his heavier body press to mine and the hair of his arms, chest and even his bushier pubic hair against my groin and navel.

Oddly yet, I also kind of like his hairy protruding belly crushing me slightly.

We continue our heated kiss as our saliva is exchanged back and forth. I can feel his hot breath against my face while he pulls my hands off his shoulder and guides them low toward his groin.

I groan in anticipation I know what Robert wants me to feel, he lifts his hips giving me enough space so that my hands can access his cock and holy fuck his hard firm dick feels way heavier, thicker and longer than mine.

It feels so strange to fondle another man's junk in my hands even though he feels the same as me but somehow different all at once.

I am at a loss of words but one thing is for sure I am enjoying how his hard flesh feels as I toy with his sex between my palm and fingers.

My sense of touch is more acute due to the dark, I rub his huge dick with both my hands feeling the slightly bumpy smooth texture and heat of his meaty cock. Shit, how thick is he it feels like my fingers are wrap around a coke can.

I try my best to stroke him with both my hands while our tongue and lips continue to mingle and I even press and swirl my thumb across the silky smooth surface of his glan as he did to me causing him to shudder. My thumb came away feeling slightly wet and sticky from his precum.

I don't know how my tiny little hole is going to be able to take his huge cock and he is probably going to wreck me more ways than one but I am ready for him to fuck me.

To hell with the consequences, I want to surrender my control to him and not worry about regret and guilt. I release his cock and pull away from our kiss.

"Fuck me!"

"Heh...heh...not yet. Be patient I need to prepare you first, you hungry boy."

"I am ready Robert."

"Call me daddy."

"Please fuck me, daddy!"

"Shh..."

Robert whispers before his mouth attacks my neck while I whimper when I feel his lips and tongue on my skin.

He gently bites my skin and then he twists his tongue in a circle for a few seconds before he moves down to my clavicle bone where he gives the delicate skin there the same erotic treatment.

He moves his mouth down to my firm pecs then further down to the tone plane of my stomach while I moan as I rest my hands on the crown of his head.

Robert swirls his tongue around and flicks at my belly button for a few seconds before he makes his way to my navel. He bites and sucks the skin there a little longer building my anticipation for his inevitable next move.

"Daddy, yes...Fuck!"

I pull on his hair with a cry when I feel his mouth engulf most of my erect cock. It is rather exciting calling Rebecca's dad daddy too!

I am nowhere near big as he is but still, I think it is impressive that he swallows the nearly the entire length of my cock in one go before he backs off and then he rams my cock back into his mouth and throat.

My moans become increasingly louder and hoarser when Robert aggressively bob his head up and down slurping loudly while bathing my hard flesh in his saliva.

He pulls my foreskin back with one of his hands that is firmly wrapped around the base of my dick. I moan deliriously when Robert sucks me in even harder and it is so fucking delicious how his mouth is tightly sealed around me.

He continues to pull my cock into his warm mouth before releasing me again while his other free hand massages and caresses my balls.

"Hmph! Daddy...fuck...daddy...mmm...ah...ah..ah...! Fuck yes!"

I pull on his hair rougher trying to control my breathing and he is so much better at blowjobs than his daughter, Rebecca never sucks my cock this hard nor deep.

Robert is undoubtedly starving for me and I really love the intense sensory and erotic friction from his affection on my cock that sends a pleasurable charge after a pleasurable charge through me causing my cock to leak a bit of cum at a time.

I gasp and frantically groan when I feel the sensitive end of my dick being repeatedly rammed into the tight velvet snug cavern of Robert's throat as he continues to penetrate his mouth on my cock without slowing down.

It feels incredibly good as I enjoy the feeling of his tongue along with the roof of his hot wet mouth rubbing against the length of my stiff cock especially the sensitive glan.

I also really appreciate that Robert is taking care to give me a hot blowjob. After some pleasurable time, I feel the familiar pulse of an orgasm coming on but Robert pulls his mouth away when I am a few more suck from cumming.

"Daddy...(whimper), no...I want to cum..."

"Heh...heh..., don't worry sweet boy, daddy won't leave you unsatisfied."

Robert said hoarsely sounding sexy before he returns to my throbbing cock but this time he grinds his tongue in a circular motion over and over again on the sensitive tip of my dick causing me to squirm and tremble.

The sensation lights up my nerves and after a few more tortuously erotically sweet seconds of his tongue swirling on the head of my cock he changes his oral tactics.

He dips the tip of his tongue in before he flicks teasingly at my urethra causing me to whimper and my toes to curl from the sharp tingly feeling.

Fuck, I am at his mercy as he continues to lap lightly at my slit sending pleasurable sensitive pulse coursing through me causing me to moan even more and the erotic play causes my body to tremble as loads after loads of cum flooded out of me.

"Hmm...daddy...so good...Fuck! Ahhh...!"

I cry as my cum fill Robert's mouth while I hear him gulp all of my juices down his throat.

Robert glides his tongue away from the tip of my dick just when my orgasm fade and down my soft shaft, he stops at my balls and he begins to roll and suck my saggy flesh into his mouth.

He gently gnaws on my balls between his teeth and lips before he pulls my flesh back into his mouth sucking on it for a moment. Next, he licks across the textured surface of my sack and he did the same with my other testicle sucking and grinding his tongue against my skin.

He suddenly lifts my hips up folding me in half while I let go of his hair and his tongue slides further down to my perineum.

Robert licks the small area back and forth eliciting a purr like moan out of me when I feel his tongue pressing and gliding across my skin. My cock is also beginning to harden slightly from getting my perineum stimulated.

I wish I can see what he is doing but at least I can feel it since my sense of touch is more enhanced in the dark, Robert licks further down and when he reaches my anus he begins to suck. Boy, I am so glad that I didn't skip that area!

I wiggle a bit when I feel him suck on my pucker hole, in the future I might have to give this area more love and it feels really pleasurable when he starts to lick. He is teaching me new erogenous places on my body that I never consider exploring.

I feel Robert's fat tongue swirl around my crinkle hole going in one direction for a few pleasurable strokes before his tongue grinds in the opposite direction while I moan and pant.

"Ah...mmm...nnn...hmph! Fuck, daddy...your...so good...mmm...at this."

Holy shit, the ass should definitely be played with more often, this feels really good as my sense of touch is picking up the physical feel of Robert's tongue and mouth on me.

Robert continues to glide his tongue and suck on my hole for a few seconds longer before he pulls off and then I heard him spat on my hole.

He instantly returns to sucking and licking my hole applying an erotically delicious amount of pressure causing me to groan louder while both of his hand firmly pulls and spread my butt cheeks apart so that his mouth can get even closer to my anus.

I shudder every time I feel the scratch of his facial hair rubbing against my white ass and especially when his face burrows deep between the cleft of my crack.

I try to relax when I feel Robert's tongue trying to slither its way inside me and after some sucking, teasing and flicking from his mouth and tongue at my hole, he manages to wiggle a bit of his tongue inside me but this is not enough for him.

I somewhat choke on air when Robert forcefully pushes his tongue further inside my hole probably losing his patience while my body quake in a new experience when I feel him wiggling inside me.

This feels more intense than earlier as the feeling of something soft but firm lapping around inside me. Robert withdraws his tongue and then he penetrates his slippery limb back inside me like he is fucking me and he alternates this action with sucking on my hole.

He pulls off again but this time he didn't return with his mouth, I feel a finger circling my anus for a few rounds before the digit forces its way inside causing me to gasps when I feel my hole pop.

Robert just leaves his finger there while he pulls and bends my legs further back with one of his arms and the pressure from his body causing both my knees to press against the mattress with the backside of my pelvis resting against his torso.

"Don't tense and keep relaxing, alright Alex?"

"Yes...daddy."

"Good boy, daddy needs to open you up."

Robert slowly but surely shoves his finger in and out of my hole for a couple of thrusts allowing my entrance to get accustomed to his invasion and all at once I can feel my anal sphincter loosening before he adds another finger in. All this anal play causes my cock to fully erect once again.

I moan and when I try to squirm due to the stimulating sensation he held onto me tighter.

I moan a little higher pitch when I feel his fingers penetrating deep to a certain spot inside me that causes my cock to spit a tiny bit of cum along with some twitching.

I was beginning to enjoy him stretching and scissoring my hole but suddenly I feel his fingers withdrawing leaving me empty.

Then, I feel him moving across my body while he let go of my pelvis, which in turn causes my lower body to naturally fall back down onto the mattress due to gravity.

I think Robert is reaching for something because the next thing I hear is a snap sound and then a barely-there squeeze noise.

He went back to folding me in half with my pelvic area toward his face and my ass resting on his hairy torso while both my knees are bend all the way back aligning with my head once again.

This time Robert didn't go slowly, I feel three of his thick fingers ram inside my hole all at once and his fingers went in with lesser resistant unlike earlier and his fingers feel slick or wet.

I realize he coated his fingers with lube but I didn't see the product when I was preparing for bed and then something else came to me, he must have the plan to take me all along.

I didn't care at this point, I already made my peace and I want him to fuck me and it wouldn't be justice if he didn't.

I moan when I feel his fingers burrowing its way inside me before pulling back then penetrating me again repeatedly. I bet his thick heavy cock will feel even better especially when he grinds against my special spot.

Robert pulls his fingers away after a bit more stretching and then I feel his mouth and tongue on my hole again. He sucks and slurps on the outer surface of my pucker hole while I moan in pleasure and I also hear the slick sounds of his cock being lather.

This is what I am waiting for, I was holding off my orgasm for this moment! Robert is going to finally fuck me and I couldn't help but squeal a little from the thrill. He pulls away allowing my lower half to drop back down on to the mattress while he keeps my legs spread apart.

"Remember to breathe deeply."

"Yes daddy, I can't wait anymore. Please fuck me!"

"Alright, sweet boy."

Robert said as he lies on top of me nestling his portly body within my legs, he presses his open mouth on mine and I eagerly welcome his lips and tongue with my mouth wide open and my legs spread further apart.

We kiss like we're ravenous for each other while his cock teases the outer rim of my entrance. He continues to kiss me for several seconds while his cock rubs the outer surface of my anus for far too long and just when I think he is going to prolong the torture, he suddenly shoves his entire dick inside me with one rough push.

I am glad our lips are locked because I think I would have screamed loud enough to wake the neighbors' never mind just Rebecca instead, I end up crying into his mouth and I can feel his large balls resting against my ass.

I scream from the sudden intrusion and wide stretch of my hole from his cock along with a sharp pain but Robert knows of my discomfort so he didn't move right away. He keeps his cock bury inside me while he passionately kisses me and rubs the side of my arms, which helps to ease and comfort me.

I breathe in deeply through my nose while we kiss to help me adjusts to the uncomfortable pressure and despite the lube and preparation, I still feel some pain but most of all I like the feeling of his hot flesh inside my hot flesh.

The physical feeling of being penetrated also gives me an odd serene feeling of being whole and stuff at the same time.

Robert moves my arms to hold onto his back and I immediately follow suit by gripping onto him while he pulls his lips away.

"You're alright, Alex?"

"Yes...daddy."

"Daddy is going pound your sweet little hole."

"Please!"

Robert presses his lips to mine again kissing me hard for a few seconds before I feel his cock withdraw with just the tip of his dick embedded in me leaving me hollow but the feeling only lasted for a few seconds as he rams his entire length back in causing me to shudder in a mixture of pain and excitement while I breathe deeply.

He continues to pull his cock out of me leaving only the head of his dick before splitting my hole open again over and over while I moan and grunt into our lock mouth.

The more he fucks me the better I feel even though I still feel some discomfort but pleasure is there.

At the same time Robert gradually picks up speed and it didn't take him long to really pound my ass as promise once my hole adjusts to his big fat cock allowing him to plow me at will.

I can feel him alternate between pulling his cock until his length is nearly out of my hole or just halfway through but I feel incredible all the same.

We both moan and groan into each other mouth only semi kissing while his rough thrusts cause the bed to creak noisily beneath us along with the audible sounds of our skin slapping.

I love how he is fucking my hole and the feel of his heavy balls slapping my ass. Oh God, it feels so intoxicating I can feel every inch of his rock hard cock ramming in and out of my body stirring my inside while my own fleshy cavern wraps warmly around him.

I wrap my legs around his ass pulling him even more intimately closer to me because I want him deeper.

It didn't take us long to move together, I can tell that he is enjoying this too when his cock inserts and pull out of my slick warm hole with the way he breathlessly moans and grunts into our kiss.

Damn, I even like the feel of his hairy and fat dad bod crushing and rubbing against my leaner youthful frame, I can feel his fur like chest hair tickling my hairless skin. The raw taboo nature of our coupling is so fucking scandalous too.

Who am I kidding, I love being fuck by him! I even love his protruding beer gut grinding against my flat abs but one crucial element is missing. I pull my lips from him while he instantly clamps his mouth on my neck sucking and kissing on my skin.

"Daddy! Ah...ah...mmm...ah...ah...special spot...daddy...please...hmph!"

I whine and moan hoping Robert understands what I mean but he got my message because he adjusts his pelvic when he pulls out and on his return thrust I feel his cock rubs against my prostate giving me what I want.

I feel him moves his arm to push my legs further to the side before he presumes to throttle my ass and this time around he makes sure each hard thrust of his cock collide with my special spot.

I moan and grunt uncontrollably and even louder when he increases his speed causing his balls to slap frantically against my ass cheeks, thrusting his dick repeatedly and forcefully while I claw at his back.

"Fuck yes, daddy! Ah! Ah! Right there! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I...ah...mmm...love your...AH..AH..AH...BIG COCK! FUCK ME HARDER, DADDY!"

Robert did just that he fucks me with so much force that the friction causes us to move closer to the headboard until my head bumps the frame but he didn't slow down, he kept on plowing my ass like no tomorrow.

I remove one of my hands from Robert's hairy wet back to press against the headboard, which in turn prevents my head from being repeatedly smashed against the structure and to brace myself against Robert's continuous onslaught.

The spring mattress squeak and creak even louder matching my own cry and grunts as Robert's cock ram into my hole penetrating me deeply while rubbing my prostate sending wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through me.

He is not just fucking me, he is breeding me and the way he is pounding my hole is so intense that my toes begin to curl upward midway through our fucking while my sweaty arms cling to his back.

This is not all my cock is constantly being smother and rubbed by his damp hairy belly as he continues to thrust in and out of my sore hole with vigorous strength causing us both to sweat even more.

I am impressed he is in his fifties yet he fucks like a horny teen. Robert lightly bites before he sucks each side of my neck while he plows my ass like a beast taking what he wants and I enjoy the hell out of the ride.

"AH! AH! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! MMM...DADDY! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! AHHH...FUCK YES, DADDY! MMM...YOUR...COCK...SO...FUCKING...OOO...BIG...HYMPH!"

"(Chuckle) Aw, you love (grunt) daddy cock! Daddy loves...mmm...your (grunt) hole...too...so...mmm...tight! I am going...to...ah...destroy your boy hole! This hole is all mine!"

"FUCK YES..., DADDY! MY...AH! FUCK..., BOY PUSSY IS YOURS! DESTROY MY ASS CUNT! FUCK...MY...AH...AH...SLUTTY HOLE, DADDY!"

"You...ah...mmm...won't be walking (grunt) straight after I am...hmph...done with you!"

"Heh...heh..."

Rebecca giggles and immediately Robert stops thrusting while I hold my breath and I think we both instinctively turn to face her.

We both listen intently for her to say anything more but there were none only some shifting sound follow by her snoring again.