Alex's Hot Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exhale in relief Rebecca is merely dreaming about something but imagine if she were to see her dad fucking her boyfriend.

The results will be devastating but then again the idea of getting caught doing something so shamefully wrong might intoxicate me even further but all of sudden Robert pulls out.

I was about to complain but he presses a finger to my lips to silence me before I feel him getting off the bed and onto the carpet floor below.

I got up to a sitting position waiting for Robert further instruction, I feel him pulling one of the pillows off the bed to the ground. Next, I feel him pulling on my wrist.

"Come here, Alex."

"Ah...ah...yes, daddy."

I said sounding out of breath while I got onto the floor with Robert, he immediately maneuvers me so that I am lying on my stomach.

He lifts my hips slightly off the carpet floor and then with one hard push his fat cock is deeply embedded in me again while I groan when I feel his hot dick splitting my anus open.

I grab the pillow Robert pulls for me to rest my head and upper torso while I feel him move behind me.

Fuck yes, this is what I want I begin to moan and grunt again when I feel Robert's cock ram in and out of my slick hole repeatedly and this time due to our position I can really feel his hard shaft burrowing really deep.

Robert spanks my ass cheeks a couple of times causing me to groan when I feel the sting as he continues to fuck me. It didn't take him long to resume his rhythm.

I hear him moan and groan matching my own voice before he firmly grips one side of my hip. He grips my hips a little too rough because I can feel a simmering pain there but honestly I don't care so long as he is fucking me.

I am not sure how I am will be able to have sex with Rebecca after her father, now that he opens up a new world with enticing pleasure between men.

Hopefully, he will want to fuck me over and over again and even if he doesn't I will force him. He is turning me into his personal cum rag so he will have to take responsibility for every deep penetration.

I moan even louder when Robert picks up pace again pounding my ass like a raging bull causing my ass to jiggle every time his pelvis collide into me while I brace myself against every inch of his hard cock pushing and grinding its way into my hole.

Every time his dick rubs against my prostate the electrical feeling causes my toes to once again curl while I clutch the pillow tighter.

This is so fucking hot my own dick is probably going to get carpet burns after this while Robert continues to slam his dick into my ass and my hole greedily swallows him up.

I feel Robert rests his torso on my back and he begins to twist, pull and tweak my nipple with one of his free hands while he tongues my ear and teases my earlobe between his lips causing me to shudder as he continues to abuse my ass hole.

"(Grunt) Your...sweet little hole does...mmm...a body good. How about I...hmph...breed you every day? Would you like that, Alex?"

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me...ah...ah...everyday! I am your...mmm...your personal cum dump! I am your...hmph...cum rag! Fuck yes, cum in my hole! Ooo...daddy...I love...your cock so...fucking...hmph...much!"

"Mmm...your words are so sweet..., Alex. (Grunt) Daddy loves your...ah...hole too! Take all of daddy's love...you filthy beautiful boy..."

"Yes, daddy! Give it to me! I am ah...mmm...your beautiful slut..."

Robert suddenly pulls us both away from the carpet floor while we remain on our knees as his cock continues to thrash deep into my ass.

He turns my face so that we can kiss and I happily oblige but the position is really awkward for my neck so I can only kiss him for a few seconds.

When I try to grab my own cock in between the thrusting, Roberts grabs both my arms preventing me from touching myself while he fucks me even faster from behind. I try my best not to moan so loud unlike earlier.

He uses my arm for leverage as he repeatedly pushes in and out of my hole making my body rattle while I moan and gulp for air as my heart race due to the vigorous fucking. Damn, getting fuck by Robert is a workout!

I don't know how much time has passed but holy mother the man has stamina to keep going like he is setting a goal, he pulls on my arms so hard that I think he will pull them out of my socket while he continues to plunder my hole.

Robert pulls me even closer to him letting one of my arms go and he uses the same arm to wrap around my shoulder.

I think he wants to make sure that his cock reaches as far as he can inside of me while I pant and after few more intense deep thrusts, I feel the constriction in my balls and the orgasmic physical effect that is taking hold of me.

Robert catches wind of my inevitable end like the other times so he thrusts even rougher and really hammering my hole while I cry out and for the second time I ejaculated load after a load of viscous cum.

"AH! AH! AH! UGH! UGH! SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! AAAAAHHHHH...!"

I don't how much came out of my balls but it feels a lot even though I already came earlier and when I cum my ass squeeze around Robert's cock causing him to reach his own pleasurable orgasmic ending as well, he cries out a horse victorious sound that follows mine.

"UGH! UGH! YYYEEESSS...! TAKE...DADDY'S...CUMMM...!"

I feel his dick combust inside me as pumps after pumps of his cum hose my inner walls and fuck it feels like a turkey baster is squirting in me but Robert ever the active player manages to thrust a few more even if his cock is steadily losing its hardness.

We both immediately crash onto the carpet floor with his sweaty torso resting on my equally sweaty back.

After several long minutes, I feel Robert pulls his cock out of me and I can also feel his hot cum leaving my hole at the same time while I catch my breath enjoying the lingering high of my orgasm.

I feel Robert moves away from me and then I feel his hands stretching my ass cheeks while I got into a position to make it easier for him.

I feel Robert's tongue licking away his cum essentially cleaning me up and once he is done I return the gentlemen favor.

I turn around and lick his soft cock clean, I taste myself along with him and his cum as I am licking him.

After a couple more tongue strokes, he slaps my ass giving me nonverbal cues to get back into bed, which I did while I hold his hand leading him with me.

We end up spooning naked forgetting all about our clothes and I quickly fall asleep due to being spent but tonight has been really hot.

To be continued...

(Happy New Year)