All Comments on 'Alex's Story Ch. 03'

by duckiesmut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
eclipsedgirleclipsedgirlover 19 years ago
5+ ... probably a 7, really

As always, a lovely story with romance and spice and everything nice. *grins*

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Smiles...

Erotic, commanding, pensive, alluring, colourful, tempting, exciting, humorous, fun, serious, delightful...

Need I go on?

lover bunnylover bunnyover 19 years ago
a ten!

Oh Rach! A scale of 1-5 doesn't do it justice! It's a ten...a 20 even! I can't wait for the next installment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Egads!

Must you leave me hanging like that? *gasp* fantastic rachel. -Em

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful!!!

WHAT!? WHAT!? All THIS and no release! Why you wicked wicked sis! May the echos of my sobbing reach your cute little ears! ~*kata*~

slavegurlslavegurlover 19 years ago
oh my goodness!

duckiesmut,

you have outdone yourself!

i am dying for the next installment. i think i am more intrigued and excited than alex! mmmmm. hurry hurry hurry. i can hardly wait.

sg

yummysweetbabyyummysweetbabyover 19 years ago
*fanning myself*

rachey...that can't be all?? Why oh why do you torment me??? LMBO..between you and Sir Nathan, i am going to die of anticipation!! As you know..i am on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter...so i want to hear typing miss missy!! This chapter was wonderful...as were the previous...so you have no one to blame but yourself for my impatience. Stop making the chapters so good, and i will stop rushing you!!!! :D Seriously, i loved it rachey..and i really am looking forward to the next chapter. ~yummy~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Twisted duckie...

You are without a doubt My favorite twisted little duckie...*chuckles*

Excellet stuff.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Head and shoulders above most of the material here. This is erotica - so, so sexy. I love it and will wait patiently for your next chapter. Thank you.

FC

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh rachey-duckie ... i need MORE MORE MORE!

This is such a wonderful story! I read it all again just to have my mindset ready for the new chapter, and WOW ... you blew me away as always, cutie! It was so engrossing and mesmerizing! I just feel like I am there, and man, I am jealous of her, well, at least where she is right now. I anxiously await the ending you have been deliciously teasing us all with. (I know I ended a sentence with a preposition but oh well.) Thank you so much for writing and sharing this gloriously crafted work, sweetest duckie-love!

-cryptic

anabanabover 19 years ago
Who turned off the airconditioning?

omg...is that really my little ducky friend...wowsers!!!! why did i wait so long to read that...please...MORE...MORE...MORE!!!!!!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Patiently waiting for the next chapter

Hope to see Chapter 4 soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
duckie ... love it!

you are so talented. I love your writing! Thank you for sharing it with Me!

~Ripley~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please write soon...

This is something you are good at. Please, try to find the time. It would be a shame if this was where it all ended.

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 19 years ago
Wait?!!! More???

i just found this series today and see that this last posting is several months old ........ will you write more??

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Thank You for this wonderful submission

An exciting story, that enlightened my mood.

Where is all this leading ...

Will we never know ?

JoyceRainWalkerJoyceRainWalkerabout 18 years ago
Fabulous!

You do love to write - it shows in every perfectly crafted phrase. Your sense of timing and build-up - just perfect!!!!

jocelyn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous