Alex's Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex fucks his Sisters while Mum & Gran watch and encourage.
4.2k words
4.67
17k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother had asked me to collect my oldest Sister's laundry basket. I knocked politely, as always, and heard a distinct 'Come in'. I came in and very nearly came in... my boxers as well. Big Sis was sitting on her bed, naked and painting her toenails.

Bridget, my oldest Sister is absolutely fucking gorgeous! I took the laundry basket down to Mum. One the way I bumped into my Gran, who flashed her naked body at me, Babs, my younger older Sister also flashed her nakedness at me and, finally, my Mum was only wearing a tiny bra and even smaller panties. I was asked to remove them and put them in the wash basket...

From the moment I entered my big Sister's bedroom my life took a quantum leap into the much, much better and let me tell you it was pretty good before. For all dirty details to bring you up to date please read Alex's Women Ch.1 & 2 for the dirty details.

I'm just about to slip my cock into my Eldest big Sister's cunt, with the rest of my family watching when...

"Hold on Bro, I'll prepare our Sister to take your big cock first time," said Babs cheerfully.

Without waiting for my response she reached for the bottle of lube on the bedside cabinet and poured a large dollop onto the back of her hand.

I looked at her quizzically then at Mum.

"Your Dad... no I'm going to call him your Granddad because that is what he was, my Father, your Granddad. That he was your Father as well is irrelevant especially as, by the end of today, you'll have fucked all three of your Sisters," she chuckled, "Your Granddad didn't have as big a cock as you but he did have a bigger than normal cock. Taking his girth was always going to be a challenge although we didn't have much of a problem with his length. With you we'll have a challenge with your size in every aspect. Anyway we can prepare for your nice fat cock in our traditional way, by fisting each other. Your current girls fist each other?"

Whilst listening attentively to Mum I was also watching Babs. She was spreading lube all over the back of her hand, down her fingers and up above her wrist. WTF?

Fist? That explained it but... Babs was going to shove her fist up Bridget's cunt?

"Fist? You mean Babs is gonna shove her hand up Bridget's cunt?" I replied checking my logic.

"Well not quite as rough as it sounds... but yes. Three fingers then four. When that's comfortable she'll contract her palm and slide that in, when that's working she'll open her palm to stretch her wider and twist her hand to spread the stretch as it were. When Bridget's nice and relaxed Babs'll ease her hand out a bit, fold her thumb into her palm then push her hand completely in. When it's in and Bridget is comfy then Babs'll bunch her hand to form a fist. She will then fist-fuck her. When Bridget is ready Babs will pull her hand out and you shove your cock in, hard as you like. Bridget will be ready to take everything you've got, so don't hold back."

I looked back at my Sister, on her back, legs parted wide and her little Sister just starting to work her fingers into her cunt.

"You OK with this?"

"You'd better believe it Bro. You've got a big, fat cock. Biggest I've ever seen, probably the biggest any of us have ever seen but there's not a man on planet Earth with a cock the size of an adult fist and as long as an adult arm. It feels fucking incredible I promise you, but it ain't a cock and that's the difference. A fist don't spurt out spunk from the top. Watch and enjoy then get your cock in my cunt as soon as Babs is out of the way. Hard and fast Bro, you won't regret it!"

I watched spellbound as Babs set about preparing my Sister to take my cock. Bridget was certainly enjoying it. Twisting, turning, moaning and groaning as Babs worked her cunt over with more and more of her hand until it was buried deep in Bridget's cunt and the both of them were panting with pleasure. FUCK!

"Nearly there Alex!" advised Mum as she moved to kneel the opposite side to Babs, of Bridget, "I'll guide you in, get ready."

Bridget was approaching a massive climax. I was kneeling between her wide parted legs stroking my cock to ensure it was like a steel scaffold pole. Babs had her head on Bridget's thigh. Her fist and a surprising amount of forearm was appearing from and disappearing into Bridget's cunt rapidly.

Bridget exploded with her orgasm. I watched in awe as her lust squirted out of her cunt and covered Babs's arm. Mum grabbed my throbbing cock as Babs pulled her fist carefully from Bridget's cunt. I instinctively leaned forward into the space created by Babs moving. Mum guided my cock-head straight to Bridget's fuck hole and eased it inside.

"Drive it home, Son. Hard and fast then fuck your Sister, anyway you desire!"

As soon as I pushed my cock into my Sister's cunt I realised that something wonderfully different had happened. Never had I felt such an exquisite feeling wrapped around my cock.

"Oh SHIT! Oh FUCK!" I yelled delightedly as my hard cock sank deeper into Bridget's cunt, "that feels fucking..."

It was only experience and Pam's dire warnings of the consequences of unthinkingly driving my cock too far into a receptive cunt that saved my Darling big Sister from agony. 'You push that monster too far into a cunt and it will not only hurt but bruise it so much it'll be off limits for a week, if not forever!'

I had learned to feel the point of contact with a cervix or womb wall and ease up. Only a little deeper to ensure the woman concerned had as much as she could take and that more was available when required. I learned Pam's limits and together we pushed those limits. Months later and she, Pam, still can't take my length from a single hard thrust but if I'm careful she can enjoy my balls bouncing on her bum without too much pain.

I held my thrust into Bridget's cunt to the limit of her capability, paused then withdrew. I paused again before thrusting forward to check that the wonderful feeling was just as great.

"Ooooh, Sweet Jesus! That feels...."

After pausing I withdrew once more. It felt as glorious backing out of my sister's cunt as it did thrusting back in. I looked around. Mum was grinning delightedly. Babs was finding it hard to contain her laughs and Gran was just laughing happily while fingering her cunt.

Bridget was clutching at the sheets with both hands, her eyes were closed tight and her head rocking side to side. Deep breaths were being dragged into her lungs.

I went in again, just as hard and fast and managed to stop in time. By the fifth or sixth drive in my Sister was beginning to thrust her hips up to meet my cock. I didn't deepen my stroke but let her make the play. Less than a dozen strokes later Bridget came hard, her cum pouring out and covering my cock and thighs. Her whole body rocked while she tore at the bed-sheets and pushed her cunt harder and harder onto my cock.

I fucked her mercilessly right through her orgasm and kept going even as she was trying to recover.

"Good?"

"Fucking awesome! Gonna spunk in my cunt now BIG Lil Bro?"

Just what I needed to hear. Lifting Bridget's legs high and swinging them wide I shuffled forward until the back of her thighs pressed hard against the front of mine with my cock as deep in her cunt as was comfortable for her. If I kept Bridget's legs as still as possible I could drive my cock home and her thighs would act as her depth stop. Pam knew a bit about being hard fucked!

I went for it, seemingly harder and faster. Suddenly her cunt tightened up, rings of iron wrapped around my cock. My balls began to boil. I backed off after three hard thrusts and shot my first load from just inside my Sister's fuck hole. I chased it down the tunnel and pumped the second onto her cervix from close range. Bridget came again. I fought my retreat blasting her cunt with my spunk from different distances until I was back at the entrance of her hole. I counter attacked, driving forward once more, I blasting two more loads into her wonderful cunt before collapsing onto my forearms. I shuddered, delirious with exhaustion. Fuck I'd never cum like that... ever!

I laid with my Sister. My cock still firmly in her cunt. My naked chest pressed against her beautiful tits and my head resting next to hers. I nibbled her ear lovingly.

"Thanks Sis," I panted, "that was fucking awesome!"

"You keep fucking me like that Bro and you can have me anytime, anywhere any how. No question. Even Granddad with all his experience didn't fuck me as well as you've just done."

I grinned from ear to ear on hearing that!

"How did it feel fucking your Big Sister, Darling?"

"Absolutely incredible Mum, it felt so ... so... I dunno just totally out of this world. Never felt anything like it before."

"Your Granddad always said that sliding his cock into a freshly fisted cunt was like sliding his cock into a velvet glove..."

"Yes, that's it exactly. So smooth and soft and Bridget seem to be able to take my girth without problem. Then she squeezed. Jesus H Christ, that surprised me. Felt like a bunch of clamps tightening up on my dick!"

"You enjoyed it then?" Mum chuckled.

"You kiddin'? Best fuck so far! How'd she do that?"

"Pelvic floor muscles Darling. Got your Gran to thank for that. She taught us all. Don't your other girls use theirs?"

My 'other' girls? So I definitely wasn't expected to dump my 'other' girls and concentrate on satisfying my 'new' girls?

"No, not that I'm aware and I'm sure I would have noticed," I grinned.

"Then we'll just have to teach them!" declared Babs delightedly.

"How long before you can go again, Darling?"

I took a deep breath.

"Normally I'd say a few minutes but I've never experienced anything like this... 10 minutes?" I suggested.

"That quick? That's good so, when you're ready... slip your cock out of your oldest Sister so your Gran can get at her cream pie and Babs and I can tidy up your cock ready for her to take your length, OK."

"Are you able to multi-task BIG Bro?" asked Babs.

"You mean as in pat my head and rub my tummy?"

"I mean as in watching your Gran enjoy your Sister's cream pie while Mum 'n' me tidy you up and get you ready to fuck me and tell us all about how you progressed with Mary. Keep us all feeling particularly horny." Babs sniggered.

=== === ===

"Mary? Well after our first fuck we had plenty of time, after all we'd got started pretty much as soon as she arrived. We cuddled on the bed both grinning ear to ear full of the success of our first ever fuck. We started to roll around on the bed like we had before we fucked but that time we were both naked. I tickled her, she wriggled so I pinned her down with my knees on her arms. She stopped wriggling and parted her legs, displaying her dripping cunt enticingly. I dipped my head between her legs. She put her hands on my hips and pulled my cock towards her mouth. We 69'd each lost in our own pleasures and knowing we were giving each other pleasure..."

"Hang on! Rewind," exclaimed Babs, "you went down on her? Straight after you'd filled her cunt with spunk? You had her cream pie?"

"Err, yeah. Why wouldn't I? After all she'd swallowed my spunk loads of times without complaint and hadn't dropped down dead. I'd eaten her cunt at every opportunity so..."

"Gran, did Granddad ever eat your cream pie?"

"No, not as such, that I remember and I'm certain I'd remember a thing like that! I often sat on his face afterwards though. Let his spunk drip on his face, he seemed to enjoy that. All us girls dripped on his face after we'd fucked if someone else was riding his cock," Gran laughed, "he never went down on me proper like, y'know. Not a proper cream pie."

"Me neither, nor me," chorused Mum and Bridget, "that was always our job, not that any of us objected in any way," added Mum with a filthy chuckle.

"But you'll go down on all of us?" checked Babs.

"Of course. When you were talking it sounded like you automatically ate each other's cream pies and I didn't want problems so allocated them. Next time around we could have a free for all," I laughed.

Bridget picked up the bottle of lube, squeezed a good portion onto the back of her hand then passed the bottle to Gran. Gran applied lube to the palm of her hand and reached for my cock.

"Spread 'em little Sister," Bridget demanded.

"How do you want your Big Lil' Brother?"

"On my back with a fat pillow under my bum! If that's alright with you Bro?"

"What's good for you is great for me!" I chuckled.

The slippery, cool lotion felt good on my throbbing cock. I looked down to see Gran resting her head on my thighs and very gently sliding her slippery hand up and down my growing cock. It looked as if they were in deep conversation but I couldn't actually hear any words coming from her mouth.

I switched my attention reluctantly back to my two Sisters. Bridget was at the two fingers stage with Babs's cunt preparation, barely started but Babs was really getting into it even at this early stage.

"We get off preparing each other for cock," explained Mum, "we get off preparing to be fucked. You saw us not forty minutes ago, all dripping with lust. We didn't even know if you were interested in your new role but we were prepared, just in case," Mum chuckled happily.

A loud sigh of pleasure dragged my eyes away from my Mother's spread legs and smooth cunt to refocus on what was causing Babs to sound so sexy. Bridget had four fingers in our Sister's cunt, and her palm open. Bridget eased her hand out enough to expose the back of her hand, Gran dribbled lube onto it and Bridget worked her hand back inside.

"Like the feel of my slippery hand on your cock Young Alex?"

"Yes Gran, incredible!"

"That's what it's like when a hand, fingers or even a dildo feels like in a cunt when it's very well lubed up. Some people are just too frugal with the lube. Need to remember that Young Alex."

Gran and I, probably Mum also watched as Bridget folded her thumb in and fed the pointed form of her fist into Babs's cunt. Babs's made a lot of noise as she came, very hard thrusting her hips up energetically onto Bridget's pointy fist. My cock started throbbing.

"Young Alex will be ready when Babs's is, Bridget."

Bridget's hand was up her little Sister's cunt passed her wrist by a good inch. I marvelled at the twists and turns Babs's was able to make with a fist in her cunt. The muscles on Bridget's forearm started to tighten up. Instantly Babs shouted out her pleasure.

"Fist me Sis! Fist my tight cunt! Prepare me to take our Little Brother's BIG cock, Sis!"

Babs squealed and wriggled as Bridget pumped her clenched fist in and out of her cunt while twisting and turning her arm and hence her clenched fist, deep inside her little Sister's cunt.

"Any moment now Son. Get into position. Gran will guide you home."

I shuffled around, rose to my knees and sort of knee walked between Babs's parted legs, leaving enough room to allow Bridget to withdraw her fist. Reaching down I cupped Babs's ankles in my palms and awaited instruction.

"When Babs is ready Bridget will get out of the way as quick as possible. You put Babs's feet on your shoulders so she can lift her bum up. I'll shove the pillow under as you move into position like you did with Bridget. Gran will guide you in and you shove your dick in hard. OK? No pussyfooting around like you did with Bridget. Babs will easily take as much cock as Bridget did. You already know the depth and you proved you have the control. Fuck your Sister hard Son! OK, here goes..."

I followed instructions to the letter. Even driving my cock hard to my mental depth stop. Babs screamed with pleasure as my cock-head skimmed off her cervix and drove into her lower womb wall. I felt it give enough.

Babs gasped, laughed and stared straight into my eyes.

"Yeah BIG Bro, fuck your big little Sister just like that! Pound my cunt Alex! Let me know that I belong to your cock!"

Again I felt that incredible sensation of a velvet glove wrapped around my cock. I'd only been slightly aware of it on the first urgent thrust but on the back stroke I was totally aware. Home again, buried deep with no pause whatsoever. Babs laughed delightedly as I grinned happily down at her sparkling eyes.

"Go for it Alex!" she commanded lifting her hips to meet my inward drive, "I can take it! If I can't I'll be back for as much practice as I can get." she laughed.

I looked at her and chuckled...

"So if I don't fuck you hard you'll not be back?" I teased.

"Well if it turns out you can't follow simple instructions then I'll just have to get Gran to try and satisfy me with the double dildo like she has these last few weeks,"she teased back.

I drove in hard. She screamed and when she stopped screaming there was an incredible fire in her eyes.

"There y'go people I told you that Little Brother had what it takes! Now take me to heaven Bro. Fuck my brains out."

Each of my hard thrusts were met with a wild scream followed rapidly by a great big smile. I was thankful for the healthy diet Mother forced me to endure err... enjoy together with the need to cycle everywhere. I was fit and had a good level of stamina. Babs pushed that to the limit.

"Want me to show you what my cunt muscles can do with your cock, Bro?"

She didn't actually wait for an answer. My next in thrust seemed to run straight into a solid brick wall.

"Oops!" she giggled, "maybe too much?"

She eased off and my cock pushed forcefully into her fuck-tunnel. The outward journey was no less excruciating. Fuck that was hard work. She chuckled wickedly, Mum sniggered and Gran just laughed. Bridget said not a word nor did she make any sound.

"I had to stretch to take Dad's cock Bro, and tighten up when a puny boyfriend cock fucked me. You ride your bike to keep fit. I exercise my cunt muscles."

I felt the pressure ease and I pushed home hard.

"Normal service has been resumed. I don't need to squeeze your cock to feel it, it's stretching me more than enough. You gonna cum anytime soon?"

"Kneel up? Side of the bed?" I suggested as I slipped my aching cock out.

"Oh yeah! I can do that."

All change, well all except Gran. She stayed exactly where she was at the foot of the bed, her legs wide and her fingers happily playing with her cunt. Mum and Bridget climbed off the bed and helped Babs to get into position. Mum's 'just like your Dad' comment when she commented on my height hit home. Babs was just like her Mum, that is not very much of her. In height that is. Tits, legs, cunt etc. were just like her Mum but she was a good inch or so shorter.

She took up what I suspect was her normal 'fuck me doggy' position and I stood behind her. My cock-head was very nicely lined up with her puckered rose. I didn't think she was quite ready for that. It had taken a few weeks for Pam to even take half my cock up her arse.

"Bring your legs in a bit closer... unless you want my cock in your arse," I teased.

She wriggled her hips very invitingly and said;

"Yeah! But maybe in a week or two?"

I still had to stoop a bit but Mum helped me find the hole and guide me in. Babs moaned contentedly as half my cock slid into her cunt. Taking a firm grip of her hips I lifted her carefully and stepped over her legs so that mine were on the outside.

"Bring your legs in, get your hole up a bit higher."

She did as instructed and almost clamped her thighs together.

"FUCK! That's tight."

"Tell me when it hurts too much." I said as I pushed my cock deeper into her cunt.

"Ummm! Oh FUCK! That feels so fucking good Bro. Fuck me slow and steady while I get used to it."

Slow and steady she got with a little bit of extra length with each inward stroke. Babs grunted and moaned happily as her little Brother fucked her eager cunt. She started to push back onto his forward driving cock... faster and faster often getting two or more thrusts in while I kept up a steady metronomic pace.

12