Alex's Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumin Bro! Fuck me... fucking hard!"

I upped my strike rate and pushed deeper still. I was nowhere near cumin but if I could bring my Sister off then I would be more than happy.

"Yes! Yes! Yessssss. Arrrrrrrh! Oh, oh, oh oh, yes, don't stop oh, oh, oh, No, no more no, don't stop! Arrrrh! Shit! Stop! Stop! Lemme catch my breath. No, don't stop!"

Alex chuckled...

"Women! Don't know if they're cumin or going half the time," he laughed.

He didn't stop. He didn't alter his beat. He just kept pushing his cock into his Sister's cunt while she wriggled and squirmed. He would stop when she collapsed onto the bed.

=== === ===

"You didn't cum!" she accused after rolling onto her back and delightedly glaring up at him.

"Sorry Sis, guess my eyes are bigger than my cock. Next time, I promise."

Bridget burst into laughter.

"What?"

"Eyes bigger than your cock? Nothing has eyes that big," she giggled in response.

"All I'm saying is that I'm sorry. I'm not Superman after all?" Alex laughed.

"Thank god for that!" chuckled Gran, "can you just imagine Lois Lane taking a load from Clark's super power balls? She'd end up on another planet."

"Now that would be fucking out of this world," sniggered his Mother.

"Even so... seems a pity to waste it. Mum... Gran can't you find a use for it?"

"It? It? That's a bit... I dunno... impersonal? Isn't it?"

"What would you prefer Bro," teased Babs, "cock?"

"Well maybe that's a little better but it kinda sorta sounds more like a disembodied item. Y'know 'well I'll have the cock after you've finished with it' and 'I'll put it back in the drawer when I've finished with it' kinda thing.

"Well it's the only cock in the house as far as I know... unless Gran's got a fella hidden under her bed."

"You seriously think I'd be in here watching my Grandson fuck my two Granddaughters if I had a fella under my bed?" riposted Gran naughtily.

"So now I'm a fairground attraction am I," Alex laughed, "a stilt walker, a fire-eater maybe a bearded lady?"

"Well you ain't no lady that's for sure," piped up Bridget, "but I stand by my suggestion. That's a nice usable cock you're still wearing Bro. Pity to waste it so why don't Mum 'n' Gran assume the position and enjoy the feel of your cock easing into their cunts?"

"They're probably too shy?" suggested Babs.

"Yeah and pigs fly. C'mon Mum, you know the drill... head on your arms and bum in the air. Let's see if my little boy can manage both of us together."

=== === ===

"How would you prefer it Mother?"

"In my cunt please Son, It'll be a little time yet before I even think about taking that thing up my arse," she snorted dirtily.

"As you please Mother. Babs would you be so kind as to lube my cock please? Bridget... a couple of fingers worth of lube in Mother's cunt if you please?"

"I don't need.... Ooooh that feels so nice and cold you naughty girl."

"Trust me Mother you can enjoy the feel of your Son's big cock stretching you wide but there's no point in you letting it feel as if it's tearing you apart now is there? Believe me Mum, I've enjoyed it and I was fisted first! There y'go Bro. Mum's ready for your cock."

"And your cock's ready for Mum," chipped in Babs with a final slippery stroke of his rampant cock.

There shall be more... if you would enjoy it?

12