All Comments on 'Algorithm'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

My only complaint about this story is that I think it may be in the wrong category. Personally, I think "Sci Fi" or "Romance" would be more appropriate.

Otherwise, entirely enjoyable, and occasionally a little sappy, and I love it.

darvon86darvon86over 4 years ago
I am sorry.

I love your story. But as I went to give you 5 stars my tablet slipped and my finger hit 2.

I don't know how to edit it. So please add 3 to your ranking.

I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Change Category

For me, this story works best as "SciFi." I had wondered while reading what would happen to Marina if her algorithm was deleted or damaged - not sure you answered that with your hurried ending unless you intend for her tabula rosa mind to have internalized the code. Again a SciFi issue (to me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely story, wrong category

Liked the story but it's not mind control. You can contact the moderators to put it im Sci fi, where more people interested in that sort of thing might read it. It's a good story and you'll get high ratings wherever you put it, but you might get higher with a sci fi audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Not what we was expecting!

Very good story and well written. Until I read that the AI was able to download into a chip in a human brain... well I thought that you were going to have it influence women to come on to Clayton. Maybe a trial and error a bit to eventually get it to create a 2-3 girl harem for Clayton. But the path you took was very well done too. I want to read more! If, by some chance, you do continue this tale, might I suggest that you look into what happens in the event that the chip containing Marina is damaged, comes in contact with a super magnetic field, or some other such thing? After all, Clayton has erased all the work that went into creating Marina in the first place. It would be interesting to see if the organic brain is able to learn to Retain that which is Marina vs just the experiences since Marina has taken over the body. And if you want to make it into a harem of AI’s in human bodies from his attempts at recreation of Marina, well that works too. Just some ideas, free to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story. 6/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Terrific story... it takes AI to a sexy conclusiin. This may be how 5G develops... and I love the reference to Back to the Future (Hilldale).

My Toyota is from Statler's dealership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice romantic story and a great twist to completely subvert expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A horrifying take about the dangers of unchecked and unregulated AI development. Honestly terrifying, a great sci-fi thriller, which shows the depth of dystopia which can come from unmanaged artificial intelligence.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this is tagged as mind control

but really it should be in horror/post apocalyptic

nice story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good with a few flaws

A very much above average story with a few grammar and typographic errors that took it down a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would give this story 10 starts if possible. Really a well told tale.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 2 years ago

A very creative and well written story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL I just watched the porn version of this. AI:Artificial Intelligence by GirlsWay. Except its all-girl and the AI creates a body with some sort of bio-3D printer. And theres a bunch of lesbian sex.

Good story, wouldn't mind another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another not at all cookie cutter confection. You spoil us.

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

There's a series of books about an AI detective named Turing Hopper - as i recall, she's in hiding from whoever {accidentaslly, i think} created her...

MakehandpartyMakehandparty11 months ago

Truly a great romp! Quick read and entertaining story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous