Ali and Me 7 - Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was still taking pictures of me filling his wife's engorged pussy then sliding my savory, slick cock down Mira's throat; I'd forgotten he was there until he groaned and shot a thin stream onto my wife's face. She was licking my cock and Ali's pussy at the time so some of his cum found her tongue. The taboo of that spurred me to swell and pump into Ali harder. Grunting and groaning, I emptied several loads of hot cum in her. She moaned, shuddered, and came when I did and clamped down on Mira's clit so she came within seconds. When I saw her mouth wide open and silently moaning, I pulled out of Ali and managed my last two shots onto Mira's tongue. Her swallowing my cum perversely added to my high.

Ali fell over onto her side. "Oh, that was wonderful," she sighed much to Jim's chagrin. He took photos of my cock shrinking slowly then being revived by his wife's sucking her cum and mine off it. She kissed Mira and shared the cocktail. We lay there until we caught our breaths.

When Ali suggested we take a break and have some crudités, she put some towels on the sofas. She soon turned and wrapped one leg behind me and one over my leg to let her swollen and gaping pussy smile temptingly and aromatically at me. "In case you want my hot speciality," she winked. I bit into some celery as I rolled her clit. Mira squeezed her knees together, suddenly shy again, as Jim shot her tits in profile then pinched her nipple. Inane conversation became silence as we all watched Ali begin breathing deeper. She was insatiable. Jim pulled Mira closer and wrapped a leg around him as Ali had with me. He combed my wife's bush up and stroked her bald and wet labia. She leaned back and surrendered her pussy to him again.

My cock began to rise again and the more everyone stared at it, the faster it rose. I picked up a baby corn and wondered if its tiny kernels would please the women as much as full size ones do. When I inserted the cold cob into Ali's special dipping sauce, I had my answer. The cold and nubs made her hiss then sigh deeply. Shortly, the tiny corn slipped and disappeared inside Ali. Jim and I laughed. After chasing the corn around a minute inside her lubricated hole, I abandoned it and grabbed another corn. It quickly joined the first. Soon, I added baby carrots, artichoke hearts, and celery to her hungry pussy until it was stuffed. Each addition made her moan until slipping my finger in and stirring the pot made her cum.

When I fished out a corn and held it up for all to see how covered it was in her slippery nectar, it began to drip and slip from me so I quickly pushed it into my mouth. My melting face showed how much I loved the fragrant snack. Mira and Jim dropped their jaws, but Ali and I smiled. Chewing on the delicious treat mingled the corn and cum flavors into star bursts in my mouth. After swallowing, head and eyes rolled back, I savored the lingering flavor on my tongue and teeth. When I dove back into her tasty pussy, I sucked out a carrot. The carrot added its own bias to Ali's flavor. Stirring the remaining food in her cauldron soon made her cum again and refresh her dressing. The celery was more subtle, but the heart flavor spiked the luscious sauce which bathed it. Ali enjoyed the flavors and hungered for more.

Watching me dip and lap the foods into Ali's jus inspired Jim to mimic me and stuff my wife's pussy with varied veges then help her cum on them before tasting and sharing them with her. We soon shared and compared partners. Since there was little difference, I moved onto the cheese plate. The Gouda and Swiss were extraordinary covered in Ali's nectar. Wiping her cum on slices of Brie created a gourmet blend of fragrance and taste I never experienced before. Anytime I have those cheeses again will bring the taste, scent, look, and feel of Ali's pussy vividly to mind. I know I'll add this food play with my wife to our sex time.

Our rest break held no rest for us, at least for me, as Ali climbed onto me and sat on my face. As she rocked and thrust her swollen pussy on my mouth, a baby corn slid out with her sauce. As I chewed it, I also focused on rubbing my nose on her clit. After swallowing, I fingered her deeply in search of any more hidden food.

As I did that, I felt a hot mouth swallow my stiff and aching cock deep into a tight throat. I guessed Mira was horny in the extreme again since she could rarely suck me in fully in one gulp. The intensity of a hot pussy on my tongue and a hot throat squeezing me firmly was too much. I fingered Ali's G and made her cum again with a stream of her tasty nectar filling my mouth as I emptied my balls down the welcoming throat.

My cock began to shrink and ache, then I noticed that Ali was sucking face and fingering Mira. Oh? The hot mouth was still lapping my cum off my bald cock. In the split seconds between my twitching reactions, I realized it had to be Jim who was sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Rationalizing invaded my head as I struggled to get Ali off me and pull away from him, but she fought me. He lapped me gently and affectionately until I was shrunken and clean.

"That's the first bald cock I ever sucked off. I love it and I hope you'll let me do it again and again," said Jim.

I cringed a little. "I'm not gay or even bi, Jim, but I am tolerant. If you'd asked permission to blow me, I'd have said no. When I realized it was your throat I was in, I was about to make Ali cum again and didn't want to ruin that. Besides, I accepted that flesh is flesh and a mouth is a mouth, no matter the gender. Don't expect me to return the favor, though." He smiled and agreed as Ali licked my balls and shaft as if in apology.

Finally exhausted, we chugged a bottle of water each and made future plans. Ali knew of a nude beach an hour away and we agreed to go when the weather improved. She suggested that after that, we should plan on a long weekend in a nudist hotel/resort. There we could play resort games with strangers, dance and eat with them, always naked. Mira needed more time than I to consider those outings, yet seemed open to them.

Though invited to stay the night, about two a.m. we decided to leave. We made it to the open door before we realized we were still naked. After grabbing our clothes, we decided to take a risk and go home naked. I held a long hug with Ali, regretting ending the night and enjoying the heat of her belly against my swelling again cock. We kissed passionately and slowly fingered and stroked each other as Jim and Mira did the same. It was nearly thirty minutes later before we left wearing just shoes. Happy images of the nude resort filled our heads as I drove home at the speed limit.

Four weeks later, I called Ali to meet at the nude beach. She didn't answer. I tried several more times for two days before deciding something was wrong there. When I drove out to check on them, I found their door open and their home bare. Our food play night was the last time I saw or heard of either of them.

===== 17 hrs 1900 12/26/20 ==== 5128 words ====

11/26/20 seminal image: my wife posing topless for Ali's husband

*Some of ths is true. I'm not saying how much. :)

12