Friend Group Fuck Pass Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple decide it's ok to have sex with friends.
3.7k words
4.16
23.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers

"Just cum!" my wife Melissa tells me as I fuck her missionary. I can see that she's far less into it than I am but I try to put that out of my head and continue to fuck her the best I can.

"It's ok, baby, cum..." she says with her legs spread and me drilling away at her pussy with all I've got. I look into her beautiful blue eyes and feel her amazing body as I continue to fuck her and not much later I pump my load inside her.

"Fuck!" she says. "We've ruined the covers!" She gets up and goes to the bathroom while I look at the huge blood stain on the sheets. I could only cum inside her when she was on her period cause she didn't want to take the pill and we didn't like condoms, hence me dumping my load inside.

"Don't worry, honey, I'll change the sheets" I say and start doing it. After that, we lay on the bed and turn off the lights. "You didn't really enjoy it, did you?" I ask noticing her not liking the sex that much, come to think of it, she didn't like the sex that much for a while now. I am not that attractive, especially with my more recent beer-gut, and my dick is rather small, but this didn't stop us from having amazing sex before, it didn't stop her from having orgasms. Recently however, her orgasms are extremely rare.

"Wasn't my favorite sex, no." She said silently and abruptly stopped.

"How come? I've noticed you're not really into it recently." I said hoping to get more from her.

"I guess. I guess it's just one of those more complacent phases, every relationship has them." She says and while she may be right, I sense that she's still sad. She's trying to justify the situation but I sense there's more to it.

"You know how much I love you, baby, you know we can try anything to spice things up and make you satisfied too." I said wanting to make her happy.

"I know, babe, but we've tried toys, roleplays, we've tried things, maybe it's not a great period and that's that." She says and I leave it at that for the time being.

I am an engineer and my wife Melissa is an accountant, we both spend most of our days working our asses off and in the evening we often meet up with our friends.

We have a really tight friend group that we meet with rather often, and also with which we celebrate birthdays, travel and so on. This friend group consists of two best friends from my childhood, Liam and Russel, alongside their wives Rachel and Lauren. There's also Russel's younger brother Tyler. And also a newer couple that joined our group a few years ago, Carl and Lana.

I brought Melissa into this friend group and they immediately loved her, what's not to love, she's a beautiful, funny and caring woman. I was always the one in the group that didn't have a girlfriend beside him, while Liam and Russel, being taller and more attractive, always did. So they didn't really expect me to show up with a girl of Melissa's caliber, a young, rather tall, fit, blonde girl with blue eyes and a gorgeous face. Rachel, Lauren and Lana were beautiful women too, but paled in comparison to Melissa.

One evening, a few days after me trying to find a solution to Melissa's lack of sexual satisfaction, we're talking with Liam and Rachel. As we drink and talk, the conversations become more and more open, as they usually do. There's few things we don't talk about in our friend group, especially when it's more private, like just the four of us. So Rachel mentions that a colleague of hers asked her if she wants to participate in a three-way with her and her husband.

"She outright told me,~ Rachel says. "Me and my husband would love to have you she said." Rachel explains and my imagination immediately goes to Rachel being fucked by some guy and his wife.

Before Melissa, I would often fantasize about Rachel and Lana. I would masturbate as I would imagine fucking Rachel, her little body, with huge tits and cute face. Would've loved to have a piece of her.

We talk and laugh about the fact that she was invited for a threesome, but then the conversation gets more serious. "She told me that their relationship was in shambles and since they started having three-ways with other girls and guys, it got better and better." Rachel tells us and it immediately gets me thinking.

Could, could this be a solution for us too? No. Melissa would never want another woman in our bed. Or another guy. Maybe another guy, yes. But I wouldn't want another guy fucking her, so that option goes out the window too. I calm down my mind and continue to listen to Rachel.

"We've been thinking about it," Rachel says becoming very serious for a moment. "Not about me joining them, but about us joining them. We want to spice up our love life a bit and this just might be it." She adds and obviously makes me and Melissa think about how we might just be in the same predicament as them.

"We've been thinking about spicing things up too!" Melissa is quick to say.

"Really?" Liam asks curious. "Why?"

"Things became a bit bland sexually." Melissa opens up and I think she's a little to direct about it, I wouldn't have said "our sex life sucks" so quickly, but Rachel quickly says "ours too" which makes things much less awkward for us.

"We've been trying toys and other things but it's not working." Rachel adds and basically shows us more and more how similar their issues are with ours.

"Us too!" Melissa says glad to have found a couple in the same predicament.

The two women talk to each other in detail about their lack of sexual satisfaction, leaving me and Liam looking at each other rather humiliated, but also glad that we were not alone.

"I guess it's just the fact that we've been doing it for so long." Rachel explains to Melissa. "He's got a big dick and has stamina, but still doesn't satisfy me like he used to." She adds leaving Melissa and me thinking about how it's not the same for us, I don't have a big dick nor the best stamina. Melissa looks into my eyes but doesn't say anything to Rachel.

"Want to go on the balcony to have a smoke?" Liam asks me and I go with him, leaving the women to continue talking.

I talk with Liam for a bit and he seems troubled, just like me, by Rachel's lack of satisfaction when it comes to their sex life.

"Are you actually considering fucking other people?" I ask him.

"I am." He says with a dead expression on his face. "I love Rachel to bits, I don't want to lose her, and I can feel her slipping away." He says extremely sad about the situation.

"We'll get over this, mate, don't worry." I say trying to cheer him up a bit, but I knew that he was right, Melissa was slipping away too.

"If her being fucked by some other guy is the solution, I'm willing to do it." Liam says and I think whether I'd be ok with it too. Could our relationship move forward if we fucked other people? Was this an actual possibility?

"I think I'd be willing to accept it too, if it meant saving our relationship." I tell Liam and he's glad to hear it.

"Her colleague is hot, I wouldn't mind fucking her," Liam says looking into the distance while taking another smoke. "But her boyfriend," He says and stops for a second. "He's a black guy." He adds and waits for my reaction.

"Ok?" I ask him waiting for more details but I know what he's thinking, he must be thinking that since he's black he's going to have a big dick.

"I know it's a cliché." Liam says. "But I still don't like picturing a big black man with a big cock fucking my small beautiful wife. Is this racist?"

I think about what Liam says and I graphically picture Rachel being roughly fucked by a big black stud. I understand why he wouldn't like it, but it turns me on. Then I involuntarily picture Melissa in the same situation. I don't like it either. "I don't think it's racist." I reply but I actually think it is.

"Would you be ok with her fucking a white guy? Maybe with a smaller cock?" I asked thinking whether I would be more ok with it or just as against it.

"Yes, I guess." He replies and then we both stare into the distance while smoking and I wonder whether we are thinking the exact same thing. I am thinking whether fucking each other's wives is a good idea. Whether I would be ok with him fucking Melissa while I fuck Rachel. It would surely be much better than some black guy fucking Melissa, or a stranger for that matter.

"Let's go inside." Liam says and we join the women who seem to be much more happy and relaxed than we left them, although they are talking about something else. The night goes on without any discussion of our sex lives.

When Rachel and Liam leave, me and Melissa get into bed and talk about the conversation we just had with our friends. Melissa tells me how glad she is that we're not alone in this and follows up with something groundbreaking.

"I wouldn't want to fuck other people, like Rachel thinks about her colleague." She says and I nod in agreement. "But I would like to consider people we know." She says and leaves an opening for my reaction. I don't know what to say. She is probably thinking about the same thing I was thinking, to have sex with Rachel and Liam. Do I support that? Do I act disgusted? I'm not disgusted, I literally thought of it myself. Do I act mad? Why would I be mad? Fuck, what do I do?

"You mean, have sex with Rachel and Liam?" I ask the question acting calm and trying to buy more time.

"Yes, I've talked with Rachel and what if this is the solution to both our sexual satisfaction needs, you fuck Rachel, Liam fucks me." She explains directly and I continue to try acting calm.

"Would you want that?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"I would, and so would Rachel, wouldn't you?" She asks and I don't answer at first but then admit it, "I do." The expression on Melissa's face when she hears that is priceless. She is extremely glad to hear that I am ok with it.

"I love you so much, baby!" She says and gives me a kiss while I am still processing what I've done.

"Me too, honey! Let's hope this helps." I say unconvinced that this will be a solution or it will bring more problems into our marriage.

Just as Melissa talked with me, Rachel talked with Liam, and we both gave in. The women set it all up, and two days later they rented a hotel room with two queen beds where we can fuck.

"Don't be nervous, honey, it's all going to be ok." Melissa tells me on the ride to the hotel, seeing how visibly uncomfortable I was by her being fucked by other men.

We get to the hotel room, a spacious and modern room with two huge beds, where Liam and Rachel are already waiting for us. We greet each other but don't say much, we just stare at each other awkwardly.

"Boys, get naked and wait for us." Rachel says and takes Melissa by the hand and goes into the bedroom. Me and Liam sit there staring at each other for a bit. "Let's do it." I say breaking the silence and wanting to get it over with.

We both undress and I look at his naked body while he looks at mine. I feel embarrassed with my small dick and chubby body next to his taller body and big cock, but I look at him and there's no expression on his face. We each sit naked on a bed and wait.

About two minutes later, the women step out of the bathroom in lingerie, with huge smiles on their faces and each of them jump on our beds, Rachel on mine and Melissa on Liam's. Rachel has a small thong on and her big breasts are freely juggling up and down as she comes next to me. She looks at my cock and doesn't seem to have any reaction, maybe Melissa already mentioned my size. She immediately grabs my dick and starts to suck it.

As Rachel's sucking my cock I look at Melissa, dressed in a red body suit that I bought for her, going with a big happy grin on her face for Liam's big cock. She grabs it and looks at it satisfied and then proceeds to suck it. I enjoy Rachel's oral job but can't help looking at how Melissa's. She's going all in on the big cock she has in front of her and it's a sight I'm not used to. My small cock looked so different in her mouth. I kind of understand a bit her satisfaction.

After the oral, Rachel climbs on top of me and slides my cock inside her pussy. It feels great, especially when she leans over me and her big tits are on my face. I suck the tits while fucking her pussy. On the other bed, Melissa sees Rachel starting to fuck me and mimics her. She climbs on top of Liam and slowly slides his big cock inside while letting out a moan as his cock is fully inside. She smiles and then proceeds to fuck him while moaning. She is clearly loving it.

As I fuck Rachel harder and harder she starts to moan too, however as Liam starts fucking Melissa harder and harder, her moans turn to screams. Now Liam's dicking Melissa roughly, holding her in place and just pushing his cock inside her as hard as he can, as she screams as loud as she can. I try to mimic it but my small cock can only do so much.

I look at Melissa being drilled and in a matter of minutes I hear her voice start to shake, then her body start to shake, and soon enough she orgasms letting out a huge scream. "Give me a couple of seconds." She tells Liam and she starts sucking his cock. Usually after she orgasmed we'd stop immediately, she wasn't in the mood anymore, but now, she starts sucking cock and wants to be fucked again. A bit annoying to me, but I continue to fuck Rachel the best I can.

We switch positions and Rachel goes doggy while I fuck her from behind. I fuck her hard, I pull her hair, spank her fat ass. I enjoy the sensation and her moans suggest the same. Don't think I'm close to getting her to orgasm, but I'm pretty sure she's having a good time. Meanwhile, Melissa gets on all fours too and Liam starts fucking her hard from behind. I look at how my wife arches her back and screams as Liam's huge cock goes deep inside her over and over. "Fuck this is amazing!" Melissa screams as Liam goes at it. Not an easy sight for me, but I try to focus on Rachel, especially on not coming yet, as fucking her hard from behind has me at the edge.

I get tired and start sweating from all the doggy-style fucking and Rachel notices that. She tells me to lay down and starts giving me head again. As it's happening I look over to how Liam's continuing to fuck Melissa hard from behind. In a matter of minutes, as I am looking, Melissa has another orgasm, then she just sits there face down in the sheets feeling it. Liam goes to her and sticks his cock in her mouth. "That's it, suck it before we go for another." Liam tells Melissa and she obeys happily.

After a few minutes, I see Melissa ready to be fucked again as she spreads her legs for him. "Come on, spread your legs" I tell Rachel as I get into position to fuck her. I didn't want to continue looking at Melissa get fucked without doing some fucking myself. Rachel happily does what I say and I start fucking her while I hear Melissa moan louder and louder.

Seconds later, we're both fucking the women in missionary position, as hard as we can. Rachel moans away as I fuck her while Melissa screams away as Liam pounds at her pussy. I hear muffled noises when Melissa screams and when I look over I see Liam with his tongue deep in her mouth, they are making out as they are fucking, and while I get that it shouldn't bother me, seeing her kiss him too hit differently. I try and kiss Rachel too as a way to make it even and she lets me, we make out as we fuck, however it doesn't make it better.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Liam says at one point and a few seconds later I hear him groaning and moaning as he fills Melissa up with cum. "Cum too, baby!" Rachel tells me and I focus on doing so. I fuck her hard while looking into her eyes and kissing her, until I drop my entire load inside her pussy.

We sit there on the bed, kissing, for another few minutes, just like Melissa and Liam do. "Wanna shower together, Melissa?" Rachel asks afterwards and they leave to shower, leaving me and Liam on the beds, looking at the ceiling and not saying anything to each other for a while.

"What do you think?" Liam asks at one point, breaking the ice.

"Don't know what to think." I say and it was genuinely the truth, I didn't. "How about you?" I ask curious of his opinion.

"Sex with Melissa felt great, but I can't say I enjoyed the situation as a whole. Much better than her being fucked by a random black guy though." He explains looking at me and seeing whether I feel the same. I did, I guess. Just like him, I liked fucking Rachel, but didn't like Melissa being fucked by someone else, however better Liam than a random stranger.

"I agree, I feel the same." I tell him and we leave it at that.

The next day, when I talk to Melissa alone she tells me about how much she loved it, which was not a surprise, as I could see for myself, but then also tells me about how much Rachel loved it, which I found harder to believe. I mean I could see she enjoyed it, but to say she loved being fucked by my small dick that much? She didn't even orgasm. She didn't even scream. The sex was ok at best.

"She wants for us to do it again too!" Melissa adds leaving me dumbfounded to say the least. I agree for us to have another attempt in the future, but for now to leave it be for a while. Melissa agrees.

We continue our lives for a few weeks, but then something happens that changes everything. Melissa talks to Rachel and finds out a bombshell of information. Rachel and Liam hooked up with our other friends Russel and Lauren and had a foursome just like we did. I was amazed and curious at the same time.

"Apparently Rachel told her about us and Russel was really into the idea so he convinced Lauren to go through wit it." Melissa tells me with a big smile on her face. "They met up at a hotel just like we did and fucked just like we did." She adds and I could see how much she wanted it to happen again too.

"I see how much you want it to happen again." I tell Melissa and she's happy I say it.

"I do, so, so much, my love." She says admitting it.

"Ok, fine. If it would make you happy, let's do it!" I tell her and I can see the sheer happiness on her gorgeous face. She kisses me and tells me she loves me. "Should I talk to Lauren or do you want to talk to Russel?" She asks me and even though I was referring to us fucking Liam and Rachel again, I take a few seconds to think and realize that fucking Russel and Lauren would be an inevitable next step anyways.

"Talk to Lauren and see what's up." I tell her and she runs to the phone immediately.

Melissa talks to Lauren and a few days later sets up a fuck night at a nearby hotel. "Let's do it." I say after she tells me the news. "I can't wait." She says. "This might actually be the solution to our problems." She adds and while I still don't believe it, I think it's an attempt that we should take at not losing our marriage.

"Do you really think fucking our friends will solve the issue?" I ask her to see what she says.

"I actually do." She says seriously. "It seems that the whole friend group craves the same thing, and I think that breaking down the boundaries and using our friends like this might be the best for all of us." She says convincingly. I wasn't convinced but I have to admit she was convincing.

"I wouldn't want to be fucked by strangers, but with friends it feels different." She adds looking at me still skeptical.

"Ok, if you think a pass at fucking friends might help, let's do it, I'm in it with you." I say, to her absolute pleasure.

"I love you so much!" She says when hearing me.

"I love you too!" I reply, still thinking about what comes next.

durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers