Alia's PR Stunt - Whore of the Week

Story Info
Alia Bhatt wants to move in with director Romeo.
5.7k words
4.27
20.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand why you are so happy about it." Ranbir said.

"Oh, please, don't give me a lecture now that Whore of the week is degrading and all that." Alia said.

"No, no, I might have said that but I know how many girls want to be Romeo Sir's whore so that part is ok, but you....you are already his whore." Ranbir said "I know he fucked you in Priyanka's wedding, I have seen him fuck you so many times, the whole week he was there you practically lived on his cum. So, why are you so excited about winning this?"

"Because, my darling boyfriend, in the award ceremony, Sir will nail my ass. And after he fucks my ass, people will know that I am his bitch now. Then you and I won't have to pretend to be a couple. Get it?"

"Oh, I see. Yes, that would be nice." Ranbir said "I mean I already know you are his whore. We don't even fuck any more because you are his property."

"Hey, I suck your dick every night." Alia reminded him.

"That's just so you stay in practice and you can become a good cocksucking whore for him."

"So, count your blessings." Alia smiled.

"Well, I do, you are a great cocksucker and getting even better."

"You think so? Really?" Alia looked at him "You think Sir will like it?"

"Of course, he would. You are amazing."

"Thank you, baby." Alia turned "Will do the straps for me, please?"

"Another thing I don't understand" Ranbir stepped closer and started tying her straps "this dress. It's the sluttiest dress you have even worn. I mean it's the sluttiest dress I have ever seen, but you are wearing it tonight, instead of saving it for tomorrow."

Her dress was indeed super slutty even for Alia who was used to wearing short, slutty dresses. It was a thin sheer fabric with black patterns on it that didn't hide her body at all. There were slightly wider black lines on it which were actually hiding the fact that the side ones were metal, holding the dress to her body. The dress was strapless with a deep cleavage, and it went down to her mid-thighs but being sheer it showed everything including her nipples, tits and pussy. She kept her pussy completely bald and she had shaved it fresh today.

In the back the dress was even sluttier. It only had black silk straps that were tying right over her spine. There was no other fabric in the back except for those two-inch wide black silk straps. Even over her ass there were two such straps, rest of her ass crack was fully visible. She not only looked spectacularly hot, she was ready to be fucked in any hole at any time. Being Romeo's whore she had not even thought about wearing panties or bra. Ranbir was tying those back straps now and she was telling him to do it tighter so that the dress would cling to her young, shapely body and push her tits up.

"Tonight is important because Sir's friend is giving this private party in my honour." Alia said "It's private but the whole club will know that I am his whore. Then tomorrow, the red carpet and then he will fuck me on stage. It's the whole thing that will sell the idea that I am now his whore and you and I are only friends now."

"Oh, and what will I say to the press?"

"Just that when Sir took possession of me you didn't resist because you wanted to see me happy." Alia said "And that we are still good friends."

"They will ask if I miss banging you."

"So, tell them that you still fuck me from time to time, but now it's with Sir's knowledge and permission." Alia put her hand on his chest "Seriously, baby, your chances of banging me are much better when I am living with Sir as his live-in whore."

"Really?"

"Yeah, baby. Sir is not jealous or insecure. Here I can't ask him, but if I am living with him, and you come over, I can just ask him and you can fuck me."

"Sweet."

"And when you are there, you can fuck any of his other whores too, as I said, he's not jealous. He shares freely with people he likes."

"Does he like me?"

"If he didn't, he would not let his property live with you, baby."

"Point hai."

"So you can just say Sir can I fuck that whore and he will say sure."

"Actually, it would be nice to bang Katrina again, too."

"Did he let you fuck Kat in PC's wedding?"

"Yes, once." Ranbir said "It was awesome."

"So, you can fuck her again. Just keep in mind when you come over, Sir, fucks your sisters quite a lot, especially Kareena, so you might have to watch that."

"I am fine with it. I have seen him fuck them many times. They are his whores, so he has a right." Ranbir said "In PC's wedding I saw him drill their asses, side by side, I mean it was unreal. Saif was with me, he was freaked out."

"But doesn't Saif know Bebo is Sir's whore?"

"Sure he does, but knowing is different, watching him pound her ass, her screaming such dirty words....oh, it freaked him out."

"Well, I think both Kareena and Saif are coming to tonight's party."

"Fine with me. I think even Saif is okay with it now. Now Bebo lives with Romeo mostly and he has seen him fuck her many times now. Remember the dinner party at his mansion?"

"Yes, that was fun." Alia said "Did you get to fuck Manushi that night?"

"No, Urvashi Rautela." Ranbir said.

"Well, still miss India."

"Yeah, she was hot." Ranbir said "It's amazing what superhot sluts Romeo Sir collects."

"They beg to be in his stable. Well, I did. That thing with Pari, that was super freaky but I wanted to be in his collection at any cost."

Alia picked up a pair of shoes and Ranbir's jaw dropped.

"Dude! How high are those shoes? Like 8 inches?"

"Nope, nine." Alia smiled "With a 5" platform, and these silk ribbons will go around my legs up to my thighs, wanna help me with them?"

"Sure. But wow, how will you walk in them?"

"With your support, baby." She said sweetly "And once in the club, I will be either kneeling at Sir's feet or bending over for him, not much walking or standing."

"You are a dedicated whore for him, I will give you that." He said.

=====================================================

Alia knew what a superhot dress she was wearing and how extremely revealing it was but she was not new to cameras any more. She kept her long coat on until she got out of the car in front of the club. Tik Talk was always infested with reporters because of all the filmstars and celebrities that came there but when Romeo was expected it was specially crowded. Alia opened her coat after she was out of the car and posed for the cameras, but she didn't take the coat off even when they begged for it.

"Thank you, thank you." She waved at them and entered the club. The bouncers made way for the couple and blocked any ambitious reporters from following them.

A pretty girl came over. Ranbir and Alia both knew her. She was the assistant manager Digangna Suryavanshi.

"Hi Ranbir!" She smiled "Hi Alia."

"Diggu, hi baby, you look so hot!" Ranbir always liked flirting with her though he knew Romeo was regularly banging her since the opening of the club. She also always encouraged him and he had lately wondered if he could take her into a back room and fuck her, with Romeo's permission, of course.

"Thank you, Ranbir. You are so sweet." Digangna blushed "Romeo Sir is not here yet, Alia. You look amazing by the way." She added as Alia took her coat fully off.

Alia smiled and put the coat in her outstretched hand "Thank you, Digangna. I know I am early. I will be happy to wait."

"Umm, the VIP section is still being cleaned and setup for him." Digangna said "Can you wait in the boss' office?"

"Oh, sure." Alia said.

"Would you like something to drink?" Digangna offered.

"Just a single Vodka orange, please." Alia said "Don't want to be drunk before Sir comes, you know."

"Same for me, please." Ranbir said.

"I don't know, it might help given what he's going to do to you in that dress." Digangna winked "Alcohol is a painkiller you know."

Alia laughed "That pain I like, Digangna. It's a sexy, hot pain. I am sure you know by now. Sir has started banging you yet or not?"

"Oh, yes. He fucked me in the first week of the club opening when I went to his place with the contest forms. Now, he nails me every time he comes to the club, or when I go to his mansion. You are right, it's a sweet pain when he enters you with that big dick of his."

"Nice. You go there often?"

"Yes, he has told me I must take his dick at least once a week. If he doesn't come here in the week I must go there." Digangna shared "Usually, I go Thursday night when crowd is light in the club, and he keeps me overnight. He fucks me all night and then I am sore on Friday night when club is also crowded."

"That's the price of being his whore." Alia smiled.

"Oh, I love it. I am lucky he even took me in his control." Digangna said.

"Are you kidding me? You are gorgeous." Alia said.

"Thank you, Alia. But tonight, in this dress...ooh, I shudder to think what he's going to do to you."

"He will like it, right?" Alia turned to show her the back.

"I will bet money that he's going to fuck your ass in this, Alia. You know how much he likes a whore dress."

"Mmmm, I want that, Digangna. I have not had his dick in me in a month, a whole month, can you imagine?"

"He is very habit forming." Digangna smiled "I miss his dick in me the next day even when I am sore from last night's pounding. Three days later, I am ready to beg for his cock."

"So, you can imagine, how ready I am to beg for his cock tonight." Alia smiled.

"Oh, I don't think he will make you beg." Digangna smiled "You look so ready for his use."

While the girls were chatting, Ranbir had signed some autographs, given hugs to pretty girls and taken some selfies with them. Now he put his hand on Alia's waist and said "Shall we go to the office?"

"Sure." Alia said.

"Please go ahead." Digangna said "I will send your drinks there."

Ranbir opened the door that said "General Manager" and let Alia enter first.

"Oh shit, sorry, I didn't know..." Alia said as she stepped in.

"Come in, Alia. It's ok." Karishma Kapoor said from the desk.

Ranbir stepped in "Fuck! Lolo? What are you doing? I thought you were Romeo's whore."

"Close the door, idiot." Karishma said.

He closed the door and stepped in, walking over to the desk where she was bent over, her short dress hiked up over her hips. Her business partner, Kartik, was fucking her ass and Karishma was clawing the desk as she moaned and grunted.

"Aren't you Romeo's whore now?" Ranbir said "Does Sanjay know about it? Hi, Kartik Sir."

"I am Sir's whore, you idiot," Karishma tried to keep her voice level but Kartik was drilling her ass hard and she was having to mix moans with words "mmm, but....ah, Kartik and I are having an affair. Sanjay doesn't know, so keep your trap shut."

"Ranbir, don't just stand there and stare, baby. That's rude." Alia said. She took a seat slightly away from the desk but she could still see everything. Ranbir came and sat next to her but kept talking to Karishma "Does Romeo Sir know Kartik Sir is banging you?"

"Ah, just like that baby, straight in," Karishma grunted as Kartik pushed hard with his hips and her body slammed into the desk "Yes, he knows, idiot. I am Romeo Sir's bitch. Would I keep this from him?"

"Well, you keep it from your husband." Ranbir said.

"That's different. Sir has always owned me and he will always own me."

"Alia, you look amazing hot." Kartik spoke for the first time.

She smiled "Thank you, Sir. Glad you like it."

"He loves it." Karishma said "His cock throbbed hard in my ass when you walked in."

Alia stood up, looking smoking hot in her whore dress "Oh, really? Well, I am happy to help." She did a little twirl, showing off her young, stunning hot body in that totally slutty dress.

Karishma yelped giving evidence of Kartik's hard strokes as he stared at Alia's young, gorgeous body .Alia was liking being a cocktease. She stood there and bent her knee "No panties, See?"

Her words were followed by Karishma's screams as she came under Kartik's hard abuse.

Digangna opened the door came in with a tray "Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you that Kartik Sir was having a 'meeting' with Ms. Kapoor."

She put the two drinks on the coffee table and ignored her boss who was banging his business partner like a whore. A series of rhythmic sex noises were filling the room.

"Alia, Sir will arrive soon. He is very punctual. I will suggest that you wait here, then I will take you up to him in the VIP section once he is settled. Put your coat on and do a big reveal in front of him."

"You think so? I mean," Alia waved at herself "he owns everything."

"Still, he is a man who appreciates the stunning whores he owns."

"Cool. Sounds good. I will wait here until you come to get me."

Digangna left. Ranbir and Alia sipped their drinks while watching Kartik fuck Karishma's ass. She came again with a loud scream. They could see when Kartik came in her ass a few seconds later because of the way she gasped when his hot cum flooded her bowels.

"Phew!" Karishma said when Kartik let her up "Sorry, bad timing, but we hadn't had a chance to fuck this week and Kartik said he wanted to fuck me right now before Romeo Sir came and things got busy."

She smoothed down her dress which was extremely short and fully backless. Half of her ass crack was bared in the slutty dress.

"No, I said you are begging to have your ass drilled in that dress." Kartik said.

"And I said what are you gonna do about it." Karishma said.

"Ok, ok, we don't need running commentary." Ranbir said.

"Sorry." Karishma said "How are things with you two, still pretending to be in love?"

"Yes, but I am looking forward to being Sir's live-in whore soon." Alia said.

"How? With the whore of the week thing?" Karishma asked.

Alia nodded "Yes, he will fuck my ass on stage tomorrow night."

"Mmmm, I love his dick up my ass." Karishma said.

"Hey! I just fucked your ass." Kartik said.

"I enjoyed it, baby," Karishma said "but Sir is different. He treats me like a cheap whore and destroys my ass. It's very addictive."

When Digangna came back in fifteen minutes later everybody was dressed and decent. She had brought Alia's coat with her. Alia put her coat on and followed Digangna out of the office.

=====================================================

"Hello, my whore!" Romeo smiled as Alia approached. Deepika Padukone, Kajal Agaarwal and Pooja Hegde were gathered around him, but he got up to greet Alia.

She opened her coat and dropped it on the floor as she walked "Good evening, Master."

"Wow, you look stunning, cunt!" He said. Alia smiled. That was the reaction she was hoping for.

"All for my owner." She said and walked into his embrace.

In that open back dress his hands caressed her bare back as they kissed. Alia pressed into him closing her arms around his masculine body, she pressed her soft body into him until she could feel her tits crushing against his manly chest. She moaned into his mouth and pressed her lips even harder on his lips. His tongue touched hers and she opened her mouth but kept her lips sealed to his, drinking his saliva like it was her favourite drink.

Ranbir watched her with her director. Romeo was kneading her ass cheeks in that skimpy dress and Alia was pressing into his crotch with lustful grinding movements. Ranbir knew that Romeo owned Alia but even then he was getting hard watching her behave like a submissive slut in his arms the moment she met him.

"God, I so needed that, Master!" Alia panted when they finally broke the hot, breathless kiss.

"You look so damn fuckable, my bitch." Romeo said looking her up and down in that dress that didn't cover much of her young, stunning body.

She smiled "Your bitch, Sir. For your use."

"Come, whore." Romeo took her hand and led her away. Her whore heels made click-clack noise on the floor as the followed him down the passage between the two sections and then on to the balcony that looked over the dance floor on ground floor.

"Ghodi ban ja." Romeo said. Alia moaned as his words made her pussy tingle. She grabbed the top bar of the balcony railing and bent over.

Romeo stepped behind her. Deepika stepped closer and opened his zip. Pooja reached in and pulled his cock out. Both Deepika and Pooja knelt on the floor and licked him from both sides, making his cock get rock hard in seconds. Alia peeked behind her to see what they were doing and she swallowed in fear as she saw his massive cock so hard and erect. She had not taken him in her in a few weeks and she knew that he was going to rip her apart.

Her body jerked forward as his cockhead touched her pussy hole. Romeo grabbed her by the hair, jerked head up and commanded "Stay, cunt!" like one commands a pet bitch.

She could not help her heart beating like crazy but she had come here for this and she knew that Romeo had every right to nail her as he wanted.

"Ah, mumma!" Alia screamed as Romeo pushed his tick, massive cock into her cunt and the bulbous cockhead stretched her painfully wide before it lodged itself in her tight hole.

The people on the dance floor looked up and saw Alia's beautiful face distorted in pain. They knew that Romeo was also in the house and it took them only a second to guess that Alia was taking Romeo's dick. Normally Romeo would have used grinding motions to let her get used to his dick before pushing in deeper, but tonight he wanted her to scream. The idea was to let people see her being Romeo's whore. He pushed in again without pulling back.

"Mumma, mar gayee!" Alia screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt a couple more inches of Romeo's monster dick invade her tight, young pussy. Her pussy was throbbing with the pain and she could feel the shockwaves travelling outward toward her extremities.

Now Romeo did start a rhythm of in and out strokes but he fucked her with a faster, harder rhythm so her screams and yelps were loud and non-stop. People below were watching, several had their smartphone cameras out. Normally, the Tik Talk staff would stop them immediately but tonight Kartik knew what the program was and they were allowed to film as Romeo drilled Alia as his whore. Her face was framed nicely in all cameras as Romeo fucked her, but they could not see her body clearly. Through the railing they could see that she was still dressed in a hot, slutty dress. From Romeo and Alia's body movements it was clear that he was nailing her and she was fully cooperating. Her screams were evidence that his cock was deep in her cunt now, hurting her young, fit body and making her his bitch as only Romeo could.

"Chodo, Sir. Aise hi chodo," Alia moaned "apni kutiya bana ke chodo."

[Fuck me. Fuck me like this. Fuck me like your bitch.]

Romeo fucked her hard, rocking her body with the powerful, rough strokes, using the beautiful actress like a fucktoy. For him, she was his fucktoy. People watching below could not hear her words but they could see her lips move. Later, the clip was used as a meme with different people dubbing different words over the scene.

Getting fucked by Romeo with the world watching was like the realisation of a fantasy for Alia. Her body was getting hotter and the pain of his massive cock drilling her cunt was turning into unbelievable pleasure. She was pushing back harder and taking his dick deeper into her cunt, intent on generating enough heat so that her pussy could get to the exploding temperature. Suddenly his cock slammed into her cervix and Alia lost all control. His bulbous cockhead hitting her cervix generated incredible pain in her young body which mixed with the pleasure of his fucking, turned into something that just fried all the circuits in Alia's body. She came so hard that she lost her grip on the railing and her knees buckled.

12