Alia's PR Stunt - Whore of the Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Romeo grabbed her tits and held her up before she could fall. He kept pounding her forcefully deep strokes, making her pussy gush with hot cum, soaking his dick. He used that extra lubrication to rip her apart which made her scream even louder. Guys watching this from below were rock hard as they witnessed Alia's orgasm in front of their eyes. The girls were so wet, their pussies were leaking.

Alia's orgasm led into another strong orgasm right away as Romeo's huge, hard cock was punishing her soft, delicate pussy and the feeling of being completely helpless in his arms was an incredible turn on for the young actress. The words coming out of her mouth right now were so dirty and explicit that nobody would have believed that she even knew those words.

"Sir, main aapki randi hoon, randi ki tarah chodo mujhe, hay mar gayee, ah, Sir." Alia screamed as he drilled her hard "meri choot phaad do, mujhe tod do, barbaad kar do."

[I am your whore. Fuck me like a whore. Rip my pussy. Break me. Ruin me.]

Romeo pulled his cock out of her cunt and placing his cockhead on her pink, puckered ass hole he pushed it in with a forceful thrust.

"Hay, mumma, meri gaand!" Alia screamed as the pain flooded her young, slender body even though Romeo had only pushed his cockhead into her ass.

[My ass!]

Nobody was dancing on that dance floor now. They were just standing and watching Alia being destroyed by Romeo's cock. Even at that distance they could see guess that Romeo had just penetrated her ass. Then they watched as Romeo moved his hips back and forth and Alia screamed with each thrust of his cock. People could guess exactly when Romeo pulled back and when he conquered more territory in Alia's ass by watching her mouth. Her screams were now reaching them above the sound of the music.

"Maaro, Sir, meri gaand maaro," Alia yelled "mujhe gaand marwani hai, kutiya ki tarah gaand maaro meri. Hay, mumma, mar gayi main!"

[Fuck me, fuck my ass. I want to get my ass fucked like a bitch. Fuck my ass like a bitch. Oh god, you are killing me.]

The girls below gasped when they saw Romeo grab Alia by the hair and hold her in place while he fucked her ass like a beast.

"Oh, god, he's a monster." One girl said, her hand was under her micromini boldly rubbing her pussy.

"Khwahish, I want his dick to rip me apart like that." Her friend said who was fingering her cunt without caring who was looking.

"Yeah, fat chance!" The first girl said "She's an A-list heroine and it took her so long to become his bitch."

"I still want it. I will do anything for it. Anything at all."

"Oh, mumma!" Alia screamed as she came so hard that her cum flew through the railing bars and splashed over many of the dancers/watchers.

"Shalini, his cock is going to kill her," Khwahish said "she's too fit and tight. His cock is like a horse cock. That poor girl is going to die while we are watching."

"Even if she were, she would still do it, I would do it, too." Shalini said.

Alia would have agreed. Her anal canal was now stuffed with Romeo's huge dick and she could feel his heat in it. But even though she felt like he was fucking her with a cement pillar, she was still pushing back, encouraging him to plough her ass as deep as he wanted.

"Meri gaand phaad do, Sir." Alia screamed "Main kutiya hoon, aapki kutiya, mujhe kutiya ki tarah ragad ke chodo, meri gaand phaad, hay mumma, Sir, meri gaand, oh god..."

[Rip my ass apart, Sir. I am a bitch, your bitch, pound me like a bitch. Rip y ass apart.]

His long, meaty shaft penetrated into her bowels and Alia came again. And then again. Her body was in the zone, she was cumming non-stop and could not do anything about the world that was disintegrating in front of her eyes. Romeo was crushing her tits in his rough hands, and Alia was feeling the pain translate to pleasure immediately. He knew how to make a girl his whore and she was now in that whore zone. The non-stop orgasms were wrecking her young, delicate body but she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want him to stop breaking her.

Romeo pulled his cock out of her ass and made Alia kneel at his feet. People below moved back to look and used the zoom on their cameras to try and see through the bars. Romeo held his cock in his hands and pumped it. There was a collective gasp from below when the first load of his cum hit Alia's beautiful upturned face. Then he pumped more cum on her neck, and bare chest, showering her in his seed, branding her in his cum like his bitch.

"Khwahish, a drop fell on my cheek, I tasted it" Shalini said "it was his cum."

"Yes, I had two drops, one on my cheek, one on my bottom lip," Khwahish said "it was cum. But how do you know it was his cum?"

"Who else is cumming here?" Shalini challenged "Ranbir is just standing there watching. Besides, it was more delicious than any cum I have ever tasted. It was his."

"I agree." Khwahish nodded "It was yummy!"

They looked up to see Alia, sucking Romeo's cock clean and eating the rest of his cum. Deepika, Kajal and Pooja knelt beside Alia and licked the cum from his chest and later from her face.

Most people dispersed after that and the dancing started again. Khwahish Gal and Shalini Pandey stayed close to the stairs that went up to the VIP section. A few minutes later, they saw Alia Bhatt come down. She was walking stiffly. She went into the manager's office and the door closed again.

"Khwahish, please, let's go to the Meat Locker." Shalini said, mentioning the back room of Romeo's mansion "I really, really want to be his whore."

"Me too, Shalz, but just going there doesn't mean we get picked up." Khwahish said "Lots of girls wait there for weeks and never manage to even suck his dick."

"At least, let's try na." Shalini insisted.

"Okay, we will go tomorrow. Weekends are more promising."

"Good. I know just the slut dress to wear."

"Me too" Khwahish smiled.

Inside the manager's office, Alia said "Lolo, Ranbir said you have some cream?"

"Oh, dear, did he fuck your ass?" Karishma said "Wait a second, just lie down on that sofa, face down. I will find the cream. Kartik, where's my bruise cream?"

"How would I know?" Kartik said.

"Arre, baby, last time Sir nailed my ass, then you put the cream on my ass, no?" Karishma said.

"Oh, right. He fucked your ass on this desk na." Kartik tried to remember "Then I put the cream on your ass on that sofa,....ummmm, look in that drawer in the side table by the sofa."

"Found it!" Karishma said "Babe, at least leave my cream in the same place so I can find it? You know Sir drills my ass pretty much every time he comes to the club."

"I will buy more and put one in every drawer here, ok?" Kartik said.

Karishma ignored him and went to Alia "Spread your legs, honey. Keep the face down." She started rubbing the cream into her puckered ass "I will give you the name of this cream. If you are going to live with him he will fuck your ass regularly. You will need this cream."

"Ouch, slowly, it hurts!" Alia said "Don't his other whores have it there?"

"Maybe, but they also get their asses drilled regularly, it's better for you to have your own tube."

"Yes, you are right. I can't borrow that every time, right?" Alia said.

"Exactly." Karishma continued rubbing the cream on and around her ass hole "Did you get what you needed?"

Alia whimpered "Mmmm, yes, everybody watched him fuck my ass. So many of them filmed it. It will be all over social media soon."

"Great."

=====================================================

When Alia was leaving the club after midnight, the reporters were waiting outside the door.

"Alia, there's a breaking news that you are now Romeo's whore?" Ragini Khanna asked "Is that true?"

"I don't know about that," Alia expected this question "but he did pound me pretty hard tonight."

"So, if you are not going to join his stable then how come he fucked you tonight?" Ragini said.

"Dude, he is Mr. Romeo, when he wants a girl, he gets the girl. Tumhari lenge tum mana karogi?"

[Will you say no if he wants to bang you?]

Ragini smiled "Nahin. Meri lee hai unhone kai baar. Jab lete hain main deti hoon."

[No, he has nailed me many times. I spread for him whenever he wants.]

"Exactly! So how could I say no?" Alia said "He wanted to fuck me, so I bent over and opened my legs."

"Alia, I appreciate that you don't know what he intends," a male reporter asked "but, hypothetically, if Romeo wants to own you, what will your answer be?"

"Do you even have to ask that?" Alia said "Of course, I will just lift my hair and say put your leash on me."

"So, you would want to be his bitch?" Another girl asked.

"Who wouldn't?" Alia countered "Of course, I would like to join his stable. But that's his call, not mine. I am just fuckmeat that he can enjoy when he wants, like he did tonight."

"Did you dress so that he would want to fuck you tonight?" Ragini asked.

Alia smiled "Well, a whore can hope, can't she?"

"How does your boyfriend feel about it?" One guy asked.

"Well, he's right here, ask him." Alia said.

The guy pointed the mic at Ranbir "How do you feel about Romeo using your girlfriend and possibly adding her to his stable of personal whores?"

Ranbir smiled "When Romeo Sir wants something, he gets it. I don't go to the Indian Ocean and try to empty it with a spoon and I don't stand in the way of Romeo's will, because I don't do stupid things."

"So, you will be ok if he takes possession of Alia Bhatt?"

"Is there any other option?" Ranbir said.

"Will you still keep fucking Alia?" Ragini asked.

"That is something we will see when that happens." Ranbir said.

"Can I ask a personal question?" A girl pushed through with her mini recorder.

"Do you guys ask any other kind?" Alia laughed.

"When Romeo fucked you, where did he cum?" The girl asked.

"On my face," Alia pointed "and on my chest and tits, well in my cleavage."

"Did you taste him?"

"Yes, and I also sucked him clean." Alia said.

"How did it taste?" The girl asked.

"Amazing. Like ice cream, but salty, a little sweet and a little sour....ummm just amazing."

"Thank you."

Ragini pushed forward again "Alia, which holes did he fuck tonight?"

"Well, he fucked my pussy first, then my ass, and then I sucked his cock clean so you can say fucked all three of my holes tonight." Alia smiled.

"The assfucking, did that hurt?"

"Like a bitch, but I also had my most intense orgasms when he was drilling my ass."

"Orgasms, did you just use the plural?" The other girl asked.

"Yes."

"How many did you have?" The girl said.

Alia shrugged "I was counting up to five when he was fucking my cunt, but when he entered my ass...oh god, I was cumming non-stop when he was nailing my anal canal. I lost count."

"Wow!" The girl seemed excited.

"So, what's the next step for you, Alia?" Ragini said "Will Sir fuck you again?"

"Of course." Alia said "Did you guys forget, I am whore of the week. He will nail me tomorrow night."

"You think he will fuck your ass again?" Ragini said.

"How can I say that, babe? He is the legendary Romeo. He will do to me what he wants and I will submit to him like a good fuckmeat." Alia said "I know that if he wants to pound my ass on the stage, I will bend over like a good whore and spread my legs."

"Good plan." Ragini smiled "Thank you, Alia."

"Thank you."

It was a signal for them to move and both Ranbir and Alia got into their car.

12