All Comments on 'Alibi'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nice try (pardon the pun)…

He SHOULD have flown back home after fucking their finances and return flight reservations!

Leave them in France to wallow in their miserable lives!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Weak! he should have stomped Marcel's genitals flat. Then he should have changed his accounts, closed his credit cards and left the bitch there. Since their tickets were canceled They'd have to find some other way home. Kick the bitch to the curb!!I wouldn't cut her any slack at all!!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Loved it right up to page five, but then the last two pages negated the entirety of it all, -sending the complete shooting match to Hell-in-a-handcart!, and leaving a nasty residual, cheated-on taste, in the Reader's mouthes!

How dare you?

How very dare you?

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

.What a degrading story and even further degrading conclusion. No way does she survive this 99.9% of the time. No way would a sane person keep her around. She is one messed up person and no she is not worthy of keeping in a relationship. No she does not become a PA to him going forward. That would be totally crazy. Just wrong on so many levels and no in her favor. Have to wonder about the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written but sad. She owned up to.her beyryaal.and breaking their marriage once he discovered her with Marcel. She has.no emotions whatsoever for Marcel. Marcel.filled an illicit need to be desired, as the sexual flame with her husband had all but quenched. However she knows she killed the marriage and once back home, while fitendly and cordial, they were never intimate again. She will feel tremendous guilt for losing the love.of her life. If her need for physical intimacy and sex wad not being met by her husband (it wasn't), she needed to confront him and communicate honestly about what was bothering her. But six month affair, with thr masters more than a week faling on his birthday, is just an absolute deal breaker. No coming back from that. And she knew it and reaped the consequences. A terrible.set of choices on her part for what seemed like at best mediocre sex without the illicit nature. But her husband and her had faltered sexually years ago and she made the worst decision possible thinking she woukd get away with it. Of course spending time with Marcel in Nice and missing her husband's birthday was a dumb move on her part, begging to get caught. Still sad. All lost for a series of mediocre sexual encounters with someone she had no feelings for (see how she did not care a bit about Marcel after his demolishing, but instead her husband's hand), when ifnshenhad sought to really confront her husband, even demand counseling, it coukd have been solved and so much better. She took the cowards way out thinking shencould get away with it and lost. Tragic, as she doesn't come off as an evil, malicious bitch, based on her intermal.musings and perspective. She comes off as a wife whomloved her husband, felt a hole in her life, and made a terrible choice leading to a multimonth affair that destroyed her marriage and left her (mostly) alone the rest of her life. People can really screw up their lives.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

A most excellent story very well written. The fine lines of a marriage were crossed and recrossed, edged up to and retreated from. Marriage as a teeter-totter: one goes up while the other goes down. Alison became a very unique character and maintained that portrayal all the way through. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just fucking sad. Sox months of illicit sex on exchange for the rest of her life. Bill was a lot kinder to her than she deserved, but never have her the one thing she wanted more than anything else, his heart. For some reason this story has affected me emotionally in a way few other stories have. Closest would be "When We Were Married.". The main difference is my response to Deb is anger whereas here I feel grief, but there are shared elements: a husband who's let himself go, an unsatisfied wife, and a failure to communicate instead looking for an answer outside their marriage.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written. Sad.and yet realistic. Keeping a marriage healthy and vital takes a lot of work on both sides. She let doubts creep in sowed but the slut Sheila and clearly hubby had met himself ho and their sexual flame had all but sputtered out. However, instead of confronting her husband and actively trying to communicate her needs and concerns, she did the worst thing possible. A six month affair, including this last o e week fling with Marcel on the French Riviera on her husband's birthday. Ironically as we see from her own thoughts, the sex is not objectively enter, she just enjoys th illict nature of the affair and being given attention, something the husband slacked off in doing over recent years. Emotionally she had zero feeling for Marcel. See her internal monolog while taking Marcel to the hospital vs see her husband's hand. But it doesn't matter. She broke the marriage. Broke the trust. Broke her vows. If she was so.unhapoy yo.feel the need to go outside thr marriage to seek sex with someone else then it was her responsibility to bring her concerns and desires to his attention. If he rebuffs them or doesn't listen or try to.meet her half way then seek a divorce. What she did was a calculated risk, thinking she cooukd have both Marcel on the side and her husband none the wiser. But she screwed up and hubby found out and took action. Ironically first in her internal.monolog and then after lwards talking to Bill, she owned up.to everything. Ultimately she knew thr fault was hers. Yeah soem.stuff was irksome like her technically raping him or him hiring her as a PA. But they stayed friends and cordial and both found others, though I suspect the guilt will haunt her the rest of her life and she will always lament what she did as what she lost is far greater than she realized during the course of the affair. After the confrontation she wad thinking clearly and knew she was the one that torched their marriage and how shallow rhe benefit of the affair vs what she lost. Just finding intimacy with new.person years later to.nit be alone is.not close to.what she had to.walk away from. Bill acted with honor. Yeah he let his body go and that probably helped fuel her illicit desires. But so what? Communicate. He was a decent guy who got horribly wronged after 40 years. Such gray divorces especially with a betrayal are really painful. Supposedly worse than a spouse dying. Looks like Bill was able to.move on but suspect he still has a soft spot in his heart for his ex wife. And also why I suggest that she just found someone to not be alone as she ages. Sad, realistic, wel written. Her betrayal was heinous and broke the marriage but unlike a lot of loving wives on this site, she knew she screwed up massively, knew she was at fault, owned it, and accepted that Bill cohkd.no.longer be with her. Hopefully she got some therapy. She was not an evil monster or even a narcissist (that word gets to often used on here). She became self centered, took her husband and his love for granted, made a a horrible calculated risk thar backfired on her and she lost the love if her life over objectively (without the illicit thrill) mediocre sex with Marcel to attempt to fill a growing need that wad nit being met buy coukd have easily been resolved by talking to her husband Bill about it. He woukd have made changes. Like many marriages they fell into a rut. Her solution was execrable and he never got a chance to fix things before it all wrnt to hell. Story should be higher rated.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh I thought you nailed this, at least it was real that he carried on screwing her for the week, I think most men would, but in real life they would regret it, looking back on it as only a pity fuck, or fucks and they hurt if it’s your wife giving you them.

secretsalsecretsal12 months ago

A career of writing sentimental Christian romance novels? Bah gawd, she definitely fits the type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After witnessing my fucking another dude then waking up tied to the bed with the whore riding me....she'd be lucky to see the evening.

She is a total slut, no moral compass, self serving to a narcissistic degree.

In sum, she is bat shit crazy.

Weaknesses: Drunk or severely hungover me don't get and sustain elections. Also, given what she had done to.hime his libido would be ZERO.

Give slut airfare home and tell to be elsewhere when got home.

The story dragged. I know you wanted to develop the chracters but you went overboard.. Any literate reading would have seen this immediately on got you back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author developed Alison into a solid, empathetic character and then managed to keep her whole throughout. Her behavior was, of course, unacceptable and having her become hubby's PA at the end was one smidge too far, but her hearty response to her situation was in keeping with her character and a welcome contrast to 90% of such stories.

pukgpukgabout 1 year ago

you lost me with the last two chapters it was just boring

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Nothing really Earth shattering in this story but, I found it oddly compelling.

Allison's portions were to blame for that. Yes, she was a cheating slut who got what she deserved but, once she was caught and had to face reality she was brutally honest with herself about how stupid she had been.

Even though it wasn't original I did enjoy having champagne delivered by room service be the method of gaining entry to Marcel and Alison's hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's like OP decided that an RAAC would Invoke The Wrath Of The Smoothbrains, so he severed their relationship. Working that closely would've no doubt kept them in the same bed. My money says that OP chickened out and wrote for the Neanderthal vote.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, but don't think the ending fits at all. The way it was written, I think they end it up staying together.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

His wife was a sociopath...who thinks like that

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Not sure whether to rate this high or low, ultimately giving it an average score of 3. Parts I liked, parts I loathed. The wife character was pretty reprehensible through and through, seeming almost like a sociopath at times. Caring little for her husband during her love affair, caring none for her "lover" when her husband laid him out. Willing to do things with Marcel she would never do with her husband but winds up raping her husband, and yes it was rape even if they were married. Then for some reason after all that they wind up lovey dovey with an almost reconciliation but then not, almost felt like the author was going for a reconciliation but changed his mind at the last minute. Not a terrible story just not great either.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

I did like the story . 4 Stars ... Although, I wouldn't have let her hang around and get her a job at my workplace . We could have been cordial and appeared friendly, at family functions. But, that would have been it ;

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Poor old Bill, fucked over big time but it's kind of hard to feel sorry for him. I almost feel intelligent in comparison to the entire crew! It looks as if Bill kept his ex around just to torture her - and she does deserve it ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, let's solve all our problems with rape! The first part was great, once she shows up in his room the story dies an ignoble death, Read this twice and now downgraded the score.

sloggersloggerabout 2 years ago

It got going really well until the last part of her moving into his suite. All down hill from there.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this story does not work for me - especially for the way she sexually abuses him, as well as the bondage.

There is no possibility of a RAAC for this marriage.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but I solidly AGREE with the majority of the commenters that this is a piece of Shite. I really feel extremely let down as this is at the opposite end of the spectrum from "A Blue Christmas"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Really!!!!!!!!

This was one on of the worst I've tried to read in a long time. Please re-think your story line and try again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an odd one. The husband literally maims the lover for life and the hotel staff not only fails to notify the police, they give the cheating wife a key to his suite where she proceeds to forcibly rape him. I realize they are British and in France but, really??

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Way too much "how we met, courted and fell in love" back-story. It's a huge, unnecessary diversion from the exciting plotline, and it changes nothing. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of my time.S..T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

This utter bullshit, from the storyline Bill is a closet queer, and sum-human, a man he is NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a very good story, but I think the wife got off too easily. She did a good job of justifying her actions to herself and obviously regretted getting caught, but that was it. He should have moved out of the house and moved on.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

You should have just let them reconcile after all that work they both had put in after the trip. Only 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had hoped for a reunification but understand the spit. The end of marriage after this many years is incredibly sad event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another Martian Slut Ray Plot

After years of loyal loving committed faithful wife, she just suddenly decides to become some French phony's slut? Like her character and her personality are tinker toy parts, that you just plug and unplug as the plot requires? And of course the man who knows her longest and most intimately can't tell the difference between a virtuous ethical woman and a wanton guiltless arrogant whore. She's been a whore for six months and the husband never noticed a change in her behavior, her attitude, her mannerisms, her complete contempt for him and their marriage.

Of course. All women are closet whores; who can tell?

Not much thinking, but a decent effort. And wow, SO MANY WORDS! It had to be good, if you judge the quality of a story by the work count. The Encyclopedia Britannica is absolutely riveting.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

You get a 5 because this story flowed very well from start to finish, plus the typical bit of English humor. I could relate to almost everything that happened and compare similarities to my own marriage of almost 54 years. However, we may not make it to 55. Nothing is forever, especially if one half of the couple decides they have reached the end of their rope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Not certain whether I would've preferred to see them get back together. I have been through the cheating thing, though the proof was circumstantial and there was much room for reasonable doubt. It put our relationship in the toilet for around 5 years. Problem was, I still loved her, and had been married for over 23 years at the time. I pulled away, but we stayed together. I don't regret staying together but can understand why the protagonist in this story, hit with incontrovertible proof, could not resume his relationship. A very hard choice, when her desire to continue the relationship was made so abundantly clear. Well done, although the ending seemed to fizzle to a conclusion. This is probably because the relationship of interest, his and hers, was no longer the real focus, and that is where the fireworks resided.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years agoAuthor

Feel free to rant away Clockstopper, infidelity is an emotive subject and stories like this stir up a hornets' nest of feelings. Like you, I've been married for 44 years and my wife seems to becoming more graceful attractive in her maturity while I transform into something more resembling Gollum. I honestly don’t know how I'd react if I discovered my marriage compromised either currently or historically. I know I would be devastated, but would I be forgiving, would I make every effort to paper over the cracks, would I throw my toys out the pram and move on divergent paths? I really don’t know. In my home page I’m written something along the lines of writing about infidelity not from a position of experience or desire to participate in multiple relationships, but I write about what I fear most in my possible future.

So, through the medium of fiction I have approached this infidelity and discovery aspect of Loving Wives from more than one angle in more than one story, exploring whether reconciliation or splitting up is the best option. Regret, sorrow, love, hate, humiliation and loneliness, I’ve explored all of these outcomes and not always successfully, as readers clearly (and rightly) inform me. In this instance the Loving Wife is desperate to try anything to turn the clock back and win her husband back and goes to just about as extreme a measure as I could make to achieve it, but the Unforgiving Husband simply cannot forget her scheming lies and, being 20+ years younger than us, chooses his option to start over without the LW, and I've provided him with a happy ending. Her not so happy, maybe.

I create these characters, try to breathe life into them and allow them to react to situations ... this is how these particular characters turned out and it was a tough thing to write, I get just as emotional as readers do about these characters. It could’ve gone either way but I felt, with his history of the respect he had for people he dealt with, that he shoukd have been accorded the same respect from the person most dear to him.

Thank you for the 5 points for my efforts, that is not so important, but I do hope that you were entertained by what is, at the end of the day, a work of fiction rather than real life.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

This is a tough one: 30 years of wedded bliss; one pretty shitty affair; contrite wife; forgiveness is not a weakness; the heart knows what the heart wants; once trust has been violated, it may never come back;some things can never be forgotton - forgiven, yes but.....Walk away from a marriage but not a relationship. Wife suffered intense guilt for the rest of her life. Divorce was the punishment. He could never trust her again, but he couldn't turn off the love. Major conflicts. Not cut and dry.

The above comments were all over the place. I have been married for over fifty years. We are both in our seventies. If I caught my wife cheating, i am not sure what I would do. We both trust but verify. It is simply a matter of protecting our investment. Do you walk away from such a situation? There are a lot of variables to consider. Yeah. Burn the Bitch - thats a knee jerk reaction. Is it the right answer? Well, maybe. Every situation is different. A huge grey area there. Not an easy decision.

Wife tells me, out of all her married friends, they all say (including her) that I am the best husband. My feeling is that all the other husbands must be really bad. I don't think I am anything special. However, I am glad she thinks so. She is something pretty special to me. Fifty fucking years....and it only feels like forty nine. I put up with her shit and she puts up with mine. How do you throw away a relationship like that? She OWNS me and I OWN her. She still turns heads. i have been accused of being a cradle robber. In truth, she is older than me, but she improves with age; I don`t.

Sorry for the rant. This story stirred up a lot of feelings. It also helped me appreciate what i have.

Five stars for a lot of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???????????????

im not sure how after almost three decades one should act? LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So so . Too wimpy protagonist.

She cheated and he caught and then carries on?

Get so tired of protagonist diving into bottle. Problems will still be there and lost time plus more time dealing with hangover.

Saw too much of that in my own family. Some became alcoholic and died like that.

Face problem and go on. Simply better in both short and long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Renege is sweat.

Everyone got what they deserved. I am 45 years married and I never, never extended my trust of cheating without verification. No separate accounts, no blank time when I didn't know where my wife was and with who. When she had work related girl friends, I made it my responsibility to be wary. She was a dental assistant with any male being her dentist employer. Trust but verify works. Hard expectations and nothing hid created the confidence both ways in our marriage. She had several female acquaintances who marriages fell apart from cheating. I always made it clear she could leave me at any time and we'd split down the middle, and I'd never look back. Just do it before you cheat was my message. And I always treated her like the queen she was to me.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years agoAuthor

Etchiboy, this was only my second story submitted to Lit and I placed it in LW, which is the equivalent of a Sassenagh telling "Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman" jokes in front of a Glaswegian audience after the pubs closed on a Saturday night, so this story was probably laced with bad rings from the outset! Ranked as one of my worst stories, oh well, there was I thinking it was funny!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Perhaps the Grandmother’s ring...

...was a “bad luck” ring? Seeing as how it was acquired by infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alibi Lost!

I truly HATE incomplete stories. No mention of the kids reaction to the cheating mother. Had I been the spouse being RAPED, I would have created some bruises/injuries to HELP the French authorities with a charge of rape. The ending was so bland. I'd have BTB! Instead we get a RAAC w/ a quiet divorce!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Ali?

Giving her virgen asshole to somebody else, and doing things with Marcel that she wouldn´t do for her husband. Well that would do it for me too. I would never be able to forgive her.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Just glad he really kicked the arrogant smartarse bitch to the curb in the end. This tale is so improbable. It really is.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truely....

....fucked up. Why would you spend time with and fuck someone who cheated on you.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Well done - thank you.

It was well done, but I couldn't fathom what was going on in the head of Allison. If I'm not mistaken, her conclusion to the whole thing is "oh well, I screwed up." Maybe that's just being realistic, but in my mind the gravity of screwing up 30 years of marriage isn't shed like water off a ducks back. And Bill??? Finding out that your wife just screwed up 30 years of marriage, you're in so much anguish you almost kill yourself on alcohol and you... treat her to dinner the next day? agree to not screw up the "2nd honeymoon?" agree to not discuss Marcel until they return? That seems pretty screwed up to me.

So I gave it 4 stars.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

It's kind of wild, a lot of these stories happen at a couples crossroads, the husband right on the verge of career triumph that he's been working towards and promised his wife and family to support them and give them a good life. That effort of course leads to loneliness and bitterness in the wife (Even though, by all accounts he's doing this for her, I mean he could always quit the high pressure job, sell the expensive house and find a simple 9 to 5 job and be home every day, every week every month for the rest of their lives but that's not good enough either) and the wife who NEVER expresses any discontent, any explanation of what she's going through. She finds some weirdo and ends up having every type of sex imaginable that she would never suggest or accept from her husband.

I think what sticks in this story, and annoys me a little, is the fact that these two, after the explosion and the insane sex romp with Bill tied to the bed fall into the old married couple routine and sitting and talking. She does face what she did but it's as if she really didn't want to spend the rest of her life with him anyway. Odd sad story, different in an interesting way, her master plan was derailed but if she had just sat down with him or even gone to that last expo and seen what his work had brought him, things would have been different.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
love and faithfulness and sex

Do you ever take back a cheating spouse? The hurt to your psychic is unimaginable if you truly loved your spouse and the implications of endangering you family by having unprotected sex. How could you ever trust your spouse again, no matter how good the sex may be. He did move on which was good and actions proved the idiom that man's (and woman's) ability to rationalize anything is unlimited!

Good story with good incites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She rapes him after cheating on him

and he FORGIVES her ? Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NO

They should have gotten back together. And why does it automatically give it 5 stars?? I only would have given it 1. The Bear did not like the ending.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only three stars

Only three stars, it would/should have been 5, the first part was worth that, but you ruined it when he forgave her cheating. She should get nothing, if it was me she wouldn't even get second hand toilet paper.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

It really is a good story. Poor Marcel got hosed, but Alison skated. Didn't like that much. Still a *4 for me.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 4 years ago
This a sad story

This is a story about a sad weak person who didn’t realize what was good for her until she went too far. Simply she knew what he would do if she was unfaithful, all the times she took advantage of his trust she just went too far and got caught.

The only thing he did other than working hard was being good at his job was, trying to provide a good life for them. She let her wants over reach THIER needs.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
It was a sad story about a stupid woman

And a lazy husband. There was way too much repetition and an unbelievable ending. Sorry

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Siooo

Do french hotels not have those little chains on the doors? Story was overly long and her exposition especially droned on and on.

Not a bad read

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Was loving this

I thought this was a great story,very well written, until the end. I think you should either have had them reconcile or be totally separated with all the relevant emotions. Bringing in other characters at the end didn't help the story. However, I thought you wrote really well so 4 deserved stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it 3 for the writing

here's another one. You destroy every male in your story. its the husbands fault, the lover is destroyed when the wife should have said no.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Decent

Didn't care for the ending to an otherwise excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star, cucks always get one star

-1 star for the cuck keeping the whore in his life

-1 star for the cuck not charging her with rape

-1 fir the texts, you wrote this in 2014 - 50+ year olds dont text with abbreviated words ever let alone in a time when each letter doesnt cost more

-1 star for the cuck being a cuck

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
what an awful ending

Terrible thing to do to a good story. And what on earth was the ludicrous bondage thing about?? Dont you think it was a little late to turn it into a comedy?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wanted memories of affair for old age ! Conniving bitch love husband?

Agree ending not good

Stay sober go home divorce

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
What did Allison's throwing out Bill's old shirts have to do with anything?

That piece of information connects to what, that she'd been trying to keep him close to her by means of those shirts?

When she disclosed to her husband the details of her affair, the level of disrespect and her lack of consideration for him must have been clear. She got off light compared to Bruton who was equally guilty. He gave her a job close to him but never shared a bed with her again -- GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epilogue

Should’ve left it off. We don’t care about Marjorie or Alec. Pretty solid story up until then though.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story...

...but a very manipulative woman. I don't know how he spent those last two days with her before going home. He should have stayed sober and got gone. Evil woman.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ending

The ending spoiled It for me. Too damn convivial for a cheating wife and wronged husband. Must be a British thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story.....enjoyed the overall read....

I always get a kick how these stay at home wives can complain about their husbands being tired, not giving them attention and sex as they need. How about the poor sucker who is working his ass off to bring home the bacon. Of course the other side is the working wife who has an affair with a fellow employee, a customer or client, etc. Some times you can't win either way.......if they are a slut they are a slut.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And

I suppose I would have gotten on a plane immediately.

Also, is it just me or did her version of the story up to the point of him walking into the room last about twice too long?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
I'd say

given she tied him up, he should have punched both of them and swung around the security guard on his hotel door to keep anyone out including her.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
I agree with most here

Good story, very poor ending. Big build up to nothing. Their paths at the end wasn't good either. Long read + bad ending = waste of my time.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Poor finish

Good story........ Until he became a stupid wimp and then the story fell into the cuck pit. Disappointing I was sure he was going to stick it to the arrogant selfish slut and her crappy fake lover, sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

These rapists should post their stories in NC.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
great story 5*

really enjoyed this, thanks.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Died

Pretty good story that completely died at the end. He had his totally selfish, lying, cheating wife dead to rights, and lets her off the hook after a little BDSM sex. Good until the end, my main problem is reading all that for, nothing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 6 years ago
Became a Comedy at the End

When she tied him up and fucked him into submission, belief was suspended, replaced by silliness. A good read if a little wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

sorry story by ending like it did. A whore wife and a guy who lost his balls as the story goes on.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
Can Site Bar Anonymous Reviewers?

Most reviews by "anonymous" reviewers appear to be written by the same idiot 13 year old with diminished mental capacity. I wish authors had option of restricting such morons from commenting. I'm really tired of reviewing gems like "1* worthless cuck shit". I actually liked this story whereas the anonymous crowd would only be happy if Bill scorched his wife with a flamethrower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Wife lacks sincerity

First, thank you for writing. My issue with your story is that the wife lacks sincerity in her excuses/explanation. One of the first things she trots out, while he was tied up even I believe, is that he didn't make love to her so much any more. He didn't pursue her enough. Hadn't we just read that she had pretty much cut him off, as she felt that she was cheating on her lover?

In the end, working as his PA is too much, as is going on dates. It gives the impression that he isn't really that broken up by the loss of his marriage.

I like your writing style, it seems though in your stories that the husband is never really that invested in the marriage, and the is never really that repentant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think I get it. It didn't work, but I get it.

I guess her greatest punishment was being so close to the husband she betrayed, yet she was now a lifetime apart from him. What doesn't work is the assertion that she really really loved her husband, and always would. God, what a shallow cheap and false concept of love. By her actions we know that she did not respect anyone, not herself, her husband, her family, no one and nothing. She acted as a soulless sex-crazed whore. But then she was also this sensitive contrite remorseful fallen angel? Naw, that was all talk and phony contemplation. By her actions we know her true self. She chose an exciting novel and experienced fuck buddy over husband, and her only regret is getting caught. She was lovely and sexy and experienced, and she would have quickly replaced her lost husband with another fuck buddy. And she wouldn't even have missed him, only the family facade, and the money. And she might have replaced the money as well if she were willing to trade her ass for it. We already know the answer to that possibility.

So the ending was phony, like her remorse and guilt. And that ruined an otherwise good story. Oh yeah, you could have eliminated about 40% of the pointless and repetitive descriptions and contemplation, which would have only improved the final product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The only betrayal here is the fucking scum bag author wasting our time with this cuck shit.

What a bull shit load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ended poorly

For a man who took action against the cheating bitch and her lover, you changed him into an accepting fool very quickly.

That ruined the story...besides it being long winded.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great read 5*

even funnier are the anti brit comments. thought this was an adult site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not consistent

I don't understand why you are developing Bill as a guy who don't axept infidelty and suddenly in the endig converting to a stupid man acsepting his stupid wifes idea.

There are no hints in the story that even retrospect indicates such a change in Bills peronality.

The story is not concistent an thereby an total abortion of what could be a good story.

I also agred witv those mentioning much words i surtain passages of the story. I makes the story difficult and stopping up without adding anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Cuckdogg2

Seconded, amended, demented!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
re: DetroitRockCity

I second that, damn, damn, damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

One of the stupidest fucking stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long drawn out nothing

too bad I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Written like a lazy high schooler with a minimum word assignment, all padding with little substance.

Why use one word when you can bury any reading enjoyment by using 10. You write like you get paid by the number of words use. Exceedingly boring English cuck. I had hope when he bashed Marcel in the mouth but that soon evaporated.

anonjerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
toooooooo looooong

One of the most drawn out disappointments I've ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another faggoty brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HUMOR!

Awwww....come on. Don't you folks have any sense of humor at all.

You're all (well most) are so hung up on wimps, cucks, and burn the bitch.

I truly feel sorry for all the female problems you must have had.

If you don't like these stories, WHY do you read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Typical English author.... Writing a cuck wimp fag and cum dumpster wife story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Wimp!

He should of pressed charges against her for kidnapping, wrongful imprisonment against him, sexual assault and whatever else he could think of. He was way to easy on her. He basically wimped out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRUE LIFE SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

Get details and more on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

She stated she didn't care about the destruction she caused in other people's lives. VERBATIM QUOTE

She liked to tell people about affairs...bragged if you want one of her lover's opinion

So She cannot object when it ''comes around''

Friend of guy whose marriage she ruined and whose reputation she willingly if not eagerly destroyed

GillotineGillotinealmost 8 years ago
7 pages of letdown

Story started good, the ending was shitty. Oh I'm going to eat your pussy after you've been fucked numerous times by your lover. Such a bullshit story.

detlnsdetlnsalmost 8 years ago
It was going so well...

And then the ending happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I am amazed at how "bloody civilized" some Brits seem to be.

Too damned civilized for my taste. 1 star.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

SIMILAR Stories