All Comments on 'Alice'

by Simplyafemme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well told tale

If a little speedy.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Quite nice. A part two would be appreciated.

One small detail : the shoes are from Christian LOUBOUTIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

admittedly I particularly love the tender ending

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
This is a lovely tale.

I like the slow build, very realistic. I appreciated how Zoe exhibited excellent customer service, and how Alice tried to warm up to the evening she had long wished for. Susan was splendid. I wondered how it would play out -lots of room for love or lust or even a power play. The scene in the car was fantastic (I liked the couple walking to their car -nice touch).

I share the sentiment of some others and would welcome a chance to see how the night played out for Alice and Susan. Whether you do or don't, please keep writing.

michaeldreamsmichaeldreamsover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a perfectly controlled story about losing complete control of yourself. A perfect slow build to a hot, sexy, uninhibited, and ultimately tender climax. Once again proving that the devil is in the details, the care taken with the minutiae of the scenario and the encounter breathes so much life into the story. By the end, you are right in the car with them, inhaling that warm, moist, vanilla-scented air. As others have stated, I would love to see a Part 2 where we see the rest of the evening. Or maybe I'm just curious about what Susan's place looks like. :) This is truly a hot, well-written story, and I look forward to reading more from this author.

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterover 4 years ago
Well-written

The subject was not to my particular taste, but I thought that the author showed a lot of writing skill and I always appreciate that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous