Alice: A Piece of Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk!" I whispered as I pulled my head back. Instinctively, I also dropped an arm and reached to feel his hard dick through his pants. I rubbed up and down on it as I said, "I made a promise to stay a virgin until I get married!"

"Damn, girl! Why tell me that at a time like this?" He crossly said with a shocked expression on his face. Then he moved his head to kiss my neck.

"Hey, my name is Alice, remember?" I said as he nuzzled my neck and reached my earlobe to lightly chew it. "Oh, yes! Yes, just like that! What I mean is only my husband gets my pussy!"

He pulled his head back to look at me but held me tight against his crotch. "Ok, I can live with that!"

"I'll give you a blow-job and...and I'll let you fuck my ass if you want." I whispered, searching his eyes. I was looking for any reaction as I'd heard that some guys have an aversion to the idea. Not seeing any, I wiggled my tits against his chest and moved to kiss him again.

"You'd do that for me, Alice?" He breathed into my hot mouth. I answered by sucking his tongue into my mouth and squeezing his cock. "I've never done that before." He admitted when we parted to catch a breath of air.

"Me either." I admitted, "but I've always wanted to try it!" Then I dove for his tongue again. My pussy was really leaking now, and my knees were about to buckle so I moved against the edge of one of the beds. He fell back onto the mattress, carrying me with him. Somehow, one of his hands managed to reach around my hip to my front and I lifted my pelvis so his hand could reach the mound of my vulva and the lips under it. His fingers curled and began fluttering with my pussy lips.

With a groan, I pushed myself up from off his chest and stood staring at him for a second.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

I had been thinking as I stared at him, wondering if I had brought my bottle of body lube in my clothes bag. "Don't move! I'll be right back!" I ordered and quickly opened the bedroom door and ran to the room we had used to change our clothes in.

I search my bag, grabbed the small tube of lube in its bottom and my jeweled butt plug, and was back in the hallway when I heard the most unusual cry I've ever heard. It stopped me in my tracks, and I had to turn to look around a corner into the chapter room where the noise came from. What I saw was astonishing! So much so that I momentarily forgot about the hard and oh so hot cock waiting for me.

Talk about a Roman Orgy! There were twelve naked bodies in that room in various stages of copulation. Two couples were lying totally spent and cuddling while they watched the action going on between the other four. My sorority president was laying naked in the middle of the room with the Beta president just as naked and shoving his rather disappointing sized dick into her pussy. My pledge trainer was naked, kneeling behind him and trying to feed more of the long rubbery dildo into his ass as he fucked. That was the cry I heard. Evidently, having that thing shoved up his ass was something new for him. I was envious until I realized I was about to go get the real thing. What did surprise me, though, was watching Julia crawl between my pledge trainers' knees and lift her head to tongue the huge clit hanging in front of her eyes. I didn't know they could get that big! After a minute of watching I remember my own waiting cock and hurried back to our room.

"Where you in the bathroom? I hope I didn't scare you!" My guy said when I got back in the room and closed the door behind me. He was now sitting on the side of the bed and looking worried and more than a bit confused. He looked even more worried when I reached up to unpin the brooch that held the two straps on the tunic over my shoulder. I had a grin already on my face and I started laughing as I worked the broach clasp apart.

"Sorry!" I said through my laughter. "I got a bit sidetracked. You should have seen what I just saw! There's a real Roman Orgy in your chapter room. Your president is fucking my president!"

"Humph! No surprise there. They've been an item for a couple years!" He replied and reached for me as my tunic dropped to the floor leaving me stark naked.

I moved closer to him and he put his face against my belly button, and he began licking it. "Maybe so!" I said, "Yeah, but while he was doing that, Sandra shoved that dildo up his ass and he still kept on fucking,"

"Oh, Yeah? I heard him shout!" He pulled back his head to say, "Sorry I missed it!

I put my hands-on top of his head and pushed him lower down my stomach. "Well, I've missed this!" With those words I raised my right leg and placed it over his left shoulder. That placed my eager pussy within easy reach of his mouth. "Get busy and eat me, boy!"

"My name is Greg, remember?" He muttered as his hands pulled me by the ass against his face. His nose rubbed against the edge of my Mons Pubis and his tongue flirted with my Labia majora, bathing the hood of my clit.

"Oh, yeah, Greg. Lick that clit! That's so good!" I whimpered as I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations. He worked on me until I started losing my balance and I kinda fell over. I landed on my side with my leg still over his shoulder and he followed me as my head went down on the pillow. Then he shifted me to lift my hips up so he could slide his left arm under my ass and put all my pussy to his mouth. Somehow one of his fingers contacted my rosebud and started invading that hole. By then I was gasping for air as his mouth started sucking my clit and pulling it out from under its hood. My pussy was already soaking his face and, when his finger went into my asshole, I started hitting my first orgasm. My body began tensing as the first spasm overwhelmed me then it was gone like an ocean wave, but I could feel another one gathering strength. Suddenly, I realized that I had clamped my legs around his ears. He must have felt like a walnut in a nutcracker. I slowly relaxed my legs, allowing him to come up for air.

"Thanks! I needed that!" I said as I tried to draw a breath.

"Hey, I'm not done yet!" Greg said with a crooked smile.

"Good!" I said with a smile of my own. "I'll need your help and I've still got a demonstration to give!" And with that I pushed myself away from him, swung my legs over his head and got to my knees to kneel beside him. I started by unbuttoning his cotton shirt and baring his hairless chest and I playfully slapped his hands away when he started to do it himself. I pulled his shirt off and bent my head to suck on one of his nipples. "How does that feel?" I asked as my hands moved to unbuckle his belt.

"I couldn't feel anything." He admitted as he stood up and let his pants fall to his feet.

"Really?" I asked as my fingers sought the waistband of his shorts. "Mine are super sensitive!"

"That's nice to know!" Greg said as he palmed one of my breasts and squeezed my nipple between his fingers while stepping out of his fallen pants and shorts.

By then my hand had bumped against his manhood which was standing straight out from his hips and hard as a wooden baseball bat. "So is this! I guess you like me!" I teased without taking a good look at it. When my hand grabbed ahold of that "bat" the teasing stopped. This was a serious piece of man meat. Granted, I didn't have all that much experience with men's cocks, but I knew enough to judge a winner from a wimp, and his was a winner.

"Before we do anything, I need you to help me with this!" I showed him my plug. "I need you to put it in me!"

"Okay." He said with uncertainty in his voice.

I handed him the plug and the lube. "First, I've got to be lubed up! Could you do that for me?"

"Okay, if you say so."

"Put some lube on my butt. Plenty of it. Make sure you get it inside me." I told him as I laid my chest against the bed with my ass elevated. As he fumbled with the bottle, I reached a hand back between my thighs and began strumming my pussy. I was playing with myself as he poured the oil into my crack and began wiping it all over my cheeks. I felt his first finger against my rosebud and got a small thrill when it penetrated me. His finger became two fingers well lubed and he moved them around to get the lube everywhere. Another dose of lube was poured down my crack and it was soon dripping off my extended clit.

"That's good!" I said in a husky voice. "Now put the plug in me."

I should have told him that this was only the third time I had ever experienced that thing going in there. The first person to put that thing in my ass had been, you guessed it, my Mom! On the night when I told my parents I wanted to move in with other girls my own age, she reminded me of the promise she had extracted. When her and I were alone I confessed that the older I got, the more I wanted to have an active sex life. Of course, I didn't put in those exact terms, but she got the idea. She told me how she had coped when she was my age and had rummaged through her old things to find this very butt-plug. She gave it to me with the demand that, if I had to have a boy, that I save my vaginal cherry and sacrifice my anal one. A few nights later, following her instructions, I put it in and wore it while attending a rush event. I found that I could enjoy wearing it for about two hours before it became uncomfortable. Tonight, I knew I wasn't going to have it in me nowhere near that long.

"Here it comes!" Greg muttered as he poised the plug at my hole and pushed it gently.

It was a cold piece of metal which made it hard for me to relax. "Just a steady push, please, and gently. I need to get used to it." I breathed as I felt it begin to penetrate. I could feel my butthole reluctantly expanding. "More lube!" I demanded and he readily added more to my crack and suddenly the thing was in and my anal ring had clamped around the short thin handle. "Oh, wow!" I uttered as pushed myself up and sat beside him. My weight put pressure on the plug, and it produced the most unusual sensations. I reached for him and gave him a deep lip-locking kiss. He responded and groped one of my boobs. Then I literally crawled onto his lap with my arms over his shoulders, my legs draped over his hips and my pelvis against his groin. Between my stuffed ass and my spread pussy lips pressing and sliding against that hard-hot cock, my sexual heat was reaching overdrive proportions.

I had to slow myself down before I "accidently" impaled myself and broke my promise. I unwrapped my legs, moved back from his groin and knelt between his spread knees just like Suzanna did, with my open mouth seeking his dick. Without using a hand, I captured his dick helmet in my hot mouth and started "polishing" his knob with a vengeance! Once I had it coated with saliva, I started working on his shaft and quickly had his pubic hairs tickling my nose.

"Oh, damn! I'm coming!" He warned but I ignored that. A few more strokes of his cock down my throat was all it took. He grabbed ahold of my head with both hands over my ears and began forcing my mouth up and down as he erupted. Semen shot down my throat, chocking me momentarily until I could swallow. Fortunately, I knew enough that I was breathing through my nose but I still had to pull off him to catch a breath of air, swallow a second time, and deep throat him again as he finished pumping semen down my throat. I heard an "Oh, Wow!" from him as I kept on cleaning his cock.

I stood up between his legs, keeping his still hard cock in my fingers, and turned around so my bejeweled ass was right at his eye-level. Then I bent over, switched hands on his dick, and presented my enflamed pussy. I didn't have to say anything. Before I could even think of it, his tongue was back to licking my clit and his nose was pushing against the plug. Evidently, my asshole had relaxed enough to let the thing move slightly. "Pull that damn thing out and get that monster in me!" I hissed as another mini climax rocketed over me.

In response, his hands went to grip my hips hard, his nose left my ass, his mouth moved up to where his teeth could clamp on the plug and he pulled suddenly while keeping me from moving. The plug came out with a "Pop." He then forced me forward a step so he could stand up. Suddenly, his hard cock was pushing into my gapping asshole.

"More lube!" I squeaked as I felt it enter me and he quickly poured more of the bottle down on my crack and the top of his shaft. That helped slide about half his cock into me. "Oh, MY God!"

I said, only it was partly a cry of both protest and pleasure. For sure, it was pressure! I was feeling like a giant turd was sliding through me the wrong way and then part of him hit something extremely pleasant. A sudden thrill sent another sharp chill coursing thru my body. "More!" I hissed through clenched teeth. He mistook that to mean more lube. I didn't even feel it as he poured the additional lube on us. Involuntarily, he started pumping in and out, sending his shaft deeper into my tunnel with every stroke. The thrills started waving thru me, one after another, growing in intensity and rapidity until the biggest orgasm of my life had me shaking like a leaf. My entire frame went rigid, my toes curled, and I stopped breathing from the intensity. As it passed, I started panting and rocking forward and back, forcing his cock to hit that pleasure spot over and over until a second spasm hit me, again sending my toes curling and my head spinning. I must have passed out after that.

I became award of him moving his hand over a bare cheek of my ass, smearing what was probably wet semen over it and its twin. "Are you OK?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah!" I barely managed to say. "That was intense!" I opened my eyes to look and found myself stretched across one of the beds. I saw him over my shoulder. He had a very satisfied expression highlighted by an impish grin on his face.

"How about you? Did you like taking my anal cherry?" I asked as I dreamily watched him.

"I'd did? Do you mean I'm the first guy to do that?"

"Yes, you are. I've never let another guy fuck me!" I admitted and rolled over and scooted next to him tits up. Taking one of his hands, I put it on one breast.

Almost automatically, he began kneading and rolling it around. "I love how you play with these!" I admitted as a compliment.

"This is the best part of having a girlfriend, having boobs to play with!" He said softly before adding with a deeper grin. "Guys don't have fun bags like these!"

"Didn't you enjoy fucking my ass?" Suddenly, I was feeling insecure. My concern was written all over my face.

"Oh, yes, I did." He said as he gently switched from one of my boobs to the other.

"Almost as much as you!"

Before I could say anything more a fist started banging on the bedroom door. "It's time to go, Alice!" It was Sandra, my pledge trainer. "I've got a plane to catch! Tell Greg to go beat his own meat and get dressed!"

"Hey! Fuck off, Sandra!" Greg shouted at the door, but she was already gone. "I really don't like that bitch!" He told me as I started to rise.

"She's not that bad." I replied as I searched for the tunic. I handed him the fastening brooch. "Can you help me with this?"

"Sure." He answered and pinned the two ends of the shoulder strap together. "I could take you back to your house. You don't need to rush off."

"No. All us pledges have got to stick together tonight!" I said as I grabbed my butt plug off the Navaho rug. I stepped over and plastered my entire body against his nude torso with both arms around his neck. "Thank you!" I breathed before giving a tongue filled kiss. Automatically, his hands were once again cupped over my ass and pulling apart my surprisingly sore cheeks. A second later I felt a trickle of his semen moving down my leg. I pushed him away. I needed a toilet and a shower badly now! The shower would have to wait but the other wouldn't.

"I've gotta go. Where's your bathroom?" I asked.

"At the end of the hall." He replied as his hands reluctantly released me. "When will I see you again?

I gave him a brilliant smile. "Right question!" I laughed and added, "After Spring Break. I'm in the communications class you assist with." I replied as I felt the room.

I did see him, too. We dated for the next four years until he finally asked me to marry him. By then, I was a graduate assistant in the Engineering College, and he was finishing his doctorate program in Environmental Sciences. Now, twenty some odd years later, he's the big expert on hardwood trees for the US Forest Service and I am a structural design engineer.

And that, my dear daughter, is how I met your father.

12