Alice and Game of Thrones Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of the writer who gets stuck in the world of GoT.
5k words
3.33
7.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

All characters in these tales are over 18 years old.

_________________________________________

PROLOGUE -

I won the first book in my birthday, all know, I love this kind of story. I am more than a nerd, a cosplayer, I don't even remember since when. Fell in love a long time ago for stories like: fantastic realities, magic, parallel dimensions. Other worlds, lands... Other lives. I loved this type of story since I entered college. I invent, create narratives too, many of them based on these virtual worlds created by other authors. Using and abusing the characters they invent.

In short, I like the mixture of fiction and boners, this strange sum, as strange as like I am feel. I really like to feel disconnected from what call reality, in tune with other lives, this strange worlds.

At the time I was given the book I didn't give it much importance, there were others that interested me. I ended up leaving aside, forgot about it. I was enchanted by Twilight, the first books were great, I fell in love with the contrasts that Stephenie Meyer created... From the third book on, I was in love. I dreamed of Cullen as a college classmate, eating me in my bed, with those injected red eyes, scratching and licking my neck, on a full moon night. I groaned, drowning in the madness, feeling transformed into a vampire, having sex with that hot bat.

But as the pages and books went on, I became disappointed. It started to get worse after the movies, when I realized that Stephenie wanted her characters to be more likeable than they really were. The young lady weakened in the 'H' hour and left those savages as if they were trained kittens. It made me want to vomit, I was irritated with Bella's coldness and even more with the idiot Cullen, a vampire, scared, full of doubts and not sexy at all. A jerk.

From in love and crazy about the bat, I became disgusted. I decided to take revenge and write a naughty story about those two assholes. You may remember, it was - The bad wolf ate the Bella. As an addition to the saga, an addendum to the fourth book, how all the characters were adults I could abuse the naughtiness.

I have never written a tale like that, it's really not my style, but I was so angry with those two that I decided to extrapolate just to get revenge. Imagine, me writing this kind of story! I made that jerk Jacob fuck the Bella. All in front of the goofy Cullen tied naked to a tree. I made the bat a tame cuckold and Bella a slut.

It wasn't my best story, but I had my revenge.

To forget about those jerks, I pulled the book off the shelf, it was a bit dusty, and I was bored. Opened it without much desire. I thought would look without paying attention, but what a surprise... Even a certain amazement. It was like an act of sorcery, at the end of the first page the curiosity took over, I kept reading, enchanted, one page after the other, more and more fascinated, bewitched.

That mixture of knights, armor and ladies sprinkled with magic and many surprises in George Martin's improbable twists and turns... It was everything I wanted, and me wasting time on Meyer's sucker characters. The ending of the book was so impactful that I can't tell if I was dazzled or terrified... For sure I was impressed. Hostage to all the enchantment that was the saga, a true saga. The Chronicles of Ice and Fire - Game of Thrones.

I am amused by those who call themselves fans of the saga, all because they watched the TV series, the series is great... But it doesn't even remotely reproduce the effect Martin made when describing, for example, the birth of the dragons. A surreal, almost sexual abuse. Impacting, impressive. This is just to name one fact.

I devoured 'A Clash of Kings', even more with Storm, but it was only when I was reading "A Feast of Crows' that the idea came... A tale. Yes, an erotic tale with those figures, that saucy, abused, more than sensual atmosphere that George imprinted on the characters.

I started to imagine stories with those perverts, far beyond the sluttiness of Cersei with her twin brother, or of Khaleesi, the whore queen, Daenerys, the heroine of the story, the last of the Targaryens.

Who knows others, who knows how many other characters. Of course, why not, a tale with my favorite: Tyrion. But George had already put other women in the dwarf's bed. So I thought of writing a less plausible story, perhaps a fuck between Jamie Lannister and Brienne of Tarth - something along more sadomasochistic lines, where at each moment one of them would be the dominant and the other the dominated. Like a fight of swords.

I imagining the scenes, the references to the surrounding of that saga, I even felt ashamed of not being up to the standards of George's work, but I was also excited thinking how it would be... She fucking Jamie, someone she didn't like very much.

I started to write while I was still finishing reading the Feast. I even avoided watching the TV series just so I wouldn't be influenced by the characters. I preferred to imagine each figure, each place, dress or armor. But I could, I could go beyond Martin, I could expose all the naughtiness. It is undeniable that the dystopia of the stories mixed with a good dose of libertinism enchanted me even more.

I became addicted, contagious with the idea of writing a new story, as always happens to me, I mixed my life with the stories in those books, as if I were there, living there. I was getting stimulated, even more than excited, started masturbating, imagining the scenes.

Only this time... This time it was different. At least I felt different. I don't know how it happened! I don't know if it really happened? I only know that one night I fell asleep, or did I fall, I only remember the last look in a mirror. The fact is that for me it happened, it didn't even seem like a fantasy...

LIARUS -

I woke up sitting on my side, feeling a freezing cold, I tried to get up... It was only then that I realized, my arms and legs were bound in iron chains. It was strange, even for a dream it was strange, because it smelled, a musty smell, not to mention that I felt a tremendous cold.

I stayed to my knees and stood up startled, only then realizing I was barefoot. Stepping on a floor of polished black stones, chains held me to a wall of the same dark color. There was only light in the center, the sun coming down through a window.

I was wearing a kind of gown, a coarse semi-transparent fabric with long sleeves that covered me just below the waist. It couldn't be real, it was too surreal, it had to be a dream!

I screamed in fright, but if it was a dream it was a very different one, because I could hear the echo of my voice. I never had a dream like that. I stepped on the stones, I felt the chains, the straps binding my wrists and ankles. The coarse fabric pinching my back.

"Have anybody there?"

I talked walking towards the light, just to get away from the cold that was freezing my bones. As soon as I reached the center of the light I could hear the clatter of irons on the other side, I couldn't see, but it was obvious that there was someone else in that place.

"Who is it?"

"Me?! Yvam... Yvam Liarus."

"Who? Yvam? Where! Where is here?"

"Do you still no memory, Khyra?"

"Khyra!"

"Calm down, girl."

"My name isn't Khyra, my name is Alice, Alice Aoi."

The sound of chains and suddenly a naked guy in front of me, on the other side of the circle of light. I could hardly believe my eyes: medium height, half bald and bearded, and most embarrassing, his penis dangling like a pendant. Besides the bizarre place, there was now a man in front of me, and a naked.

His eyes were shining, like a man's when he sees a beautiful woman in front of him, which wasn't exactly my case. Only his gaze became even more suspicious. Every woman knows when men get like this, I knew it. I imagined that he hadn't seen a woman in a long time. It scared me, I didn't even know where I was, even more so with a guy who was kind of a pervert on the other side. Thankfully, he was also chained up.

"They brought you here yesterday, said you didn't want it, and left you here to see if you change your mind... Or else..."

"Or else what? What don't I want? I don't understand, I'm not from here. Where is here?"

"The Keep, the Red Keep, King's Landing, girl!"

"What?! Wes, Westeros!"

"You remembered."

"That's, that's impossible. I'm Alice. I live on a farm in Kansas."

"Where? No! You're Khyra Thousandass from Pentos in Essos. That's what I was told."

"Guy, this is confusion, confusion. It just, it can only be a dream, dream!"

He let out a debauched laugh, showing his teeth in the middle of that beard. His eyes were even brighter. His pendant started to grow. I tried to look away, but it was obvious that this guy was a bigger pervert than I had imagined.

"You are very beautiful, no wonder you are the ambassador's new promise."

"Ambassador! I don't know of any ambassador."

"The Dothraki, who came on dragon wings. The Queen's business card... The guards told me that he are an insatiable, a horse, you are already the third."

"I don't remember anything, I don't remember... I was in my room, frustrated because I couldn't think of a way to tell how Brienne's fuck with Jamie Lanister would turn out."

"You write! How you write, women from the Free Cities can't read, let alone write! You have been bought to be Soror Mirqa's serf."

"Soror! Mirqa? I don't know any soror by that name in the chronicles."

"I don't know what you're talking about! Here is the land of noble lords, of beautiful ladies and we, we are just the servants... Praying that they don't fight. What they most like to do... But now, the lords of the old Houses are terrified. In addition to winter, dragons have arrived from across the sea. Fire and cold all at the same time, here... Now."

"Dragons? Daenerys! Has Daenerys arrived in Westeros?"

"No, she's still on the other side of the sea. But the ambassador has arrived showing his credentials, if you know what I mean. Whoever is lucky, whoever has a body like yours..."

"What?"

"Maybe not Viserion's dinner."

"The queen's dragon?"

"One of them, the smallest. But the dragon isn't even the problem, despite the smell of roasted meat where it passes, well fed it is manageable. The worst is to satisfy the ambassador's hunger... That's why they chose you."

"The ambassador is..."

"An insatiable one, at least that's what I've been told. Although... have some girls who like it. Apparently not you case, which is why they put you here, as a punishment. To see if you cool down, if you change your mind."

"What's the ambassador's name, do you know?"

"Qumtai Kur... Who says a Dothraki warrior only rides horse, if he can come on the wings of a dragon. Half of the lords fled in terror, not only from King's Landing, they say that even in the Vale of Arryn and the Dorne are fleeing. A bunch of cowards, they always were."

"And what does the ambassador want?"

"Scare the Great Houses, maybe avoid a war, if they accept the Queen as the new sovereign... The Targaryens back on the Iron Throne. Meanwhile, he seems to love to disvirginize our women, girls like you."

"But me, I'm not a virgin. I swear, I'm not!"

Yvam opened a sarcastic smile, with his eyes even brighter and his member... even harder, curved, more like a sword, a small dagger.

"I don't know about that, but if Mirqa chose you... What does it matter if you're not?"

I shook a no and looked, I couldn't help but stare, at that shiny dagger between the stranger's legs.

"He likes to deflower a little ass, even more than a little pussy. It must be the nomadic life, he must have eaten a lot of goats when he was a kid."

"And why, why are you here with me? Like this, like... here?"

"It has been three years since I have seen a woman, I slept with one, fucked... And see you here... Almost naked... I can see your little breasts, Khyra."

Maybe it was the heat of the sun, to escape the cold, maybe it was a mutual attraction. All I know is that we were getting closer and closer, I could smell the beer on his breath, I could see how much he wanted me. And I just wanted to get away from there, but we couldn't even hug... It was a surprise, but it was also a form of comfort when Liarus seeked me to a kiss.

Tried to escape by turning my face, but the cold and the glow of that man's gaze. I let him kiss me as he wanted, as he could, our mouths barely touched, but his tongue invaded my mouth, the beer taste was disappearing. I confess, I was enjoying it... I was giving myself up. Maybe the fear, maybe the cold... The stranger was becoming more and more like a boy, reminding me of an old boyfriend.

What woman would do that in a place like that! What woman would give herself up to a guy like that, just like Liarus? But I let him, not only because I was enjoying it, but also imagining that giving myself to the stranger would get rid of that ambassador, I don't even know why this ridiculous idea came to me. That's when we stopped kissing.

"What if I give myself to you?"

"There is no way, don't you see?"

His penis was touching my gown, and I could feel the warmth of his member. It wasn't just fear of the ambassador, Liarus' hard-on infected me. My vagina heated up, a fuck with a stranger, I had never done that before, but I did... I did.

I looked deep into Yvam's eyes, he understood. And I got down, knelt before him. Not was for many I would do something like that, even more there, but I was in the mood. The dagger glowed hard in front of me. I opened my mouth and slowly showed my tongue. Yvam stretched until he groaned, trapped by his wrists. I licked, slowly savoring the texture, the thickness of the cock, wet the guy's phallus, spat, only then did I swallow.

Yes, I swallowed. I swallowed what I could, how I could. I felt the outline of the fleshy head at the entrance of my mouth, even stretched and bent Yvam barely reached the roof of my mouth, but he moved as he could, like a madman, he was eating my mouth like a vagina.

I closed my eyes and savored that moment, I enjoying it, my heart pounding and my vulva getting wet, just to forget that this was more than a dream, a real nightmare.

I was trapped, giving a blowjob to a stranger...

I feel the moment, Yvam moaned and his penis trembled. After everything, I could, but at the time I thought it was better not. I opened my mouth and let the penis out. It was close; Yvam spat out a white spray, staining my face. I smelled the sour smell of sperma, but he spat it out not so much.

"Aaaaahhhh!! AAaahhhh!! Girl, wow!"

I just laughed, laughing feeling ashamed. Would that be enough? Would that get rid me of that ambassador for good?

I didn't even finish my thought, was when I heard a noise, the sound of irons unlocking a door, a breath of wind and the sound of footsteps. I saw two guards, in the darkness you could only see the glowing helmets on their heads and the long swords clasped around their waists. Between them was the figure of a haughty woman, wearing a long moss-green cloak, with the sleeves hooked over her middle fingers and on one of them a golden ring. You couldn't see her hair; the cloak had a hood in the same color. Her eyes were a dark blue, her nose was thin, and her face was also thin. She was not ugly, but she was scary. She was probably between 30 or 40 years old and neither thin nor fat.

"Well, well, well! You are like animals in heat. Even trapped, and always find a way. Get up, Khyra... Thousandass... You prefer one of these to the Ambassador's?"

I stood up, my face marked by Yvam's jets. The woman had no doubts, ran her forefinger over my face and wet the tip... Then licked it off.

"It was sweeter Yvam... Much sweeter."

"Who are you?"

"Is she still like this, mindless and memoryless, Liarus?"

"Soror?"

"Sister Layssa, don't you recognize me Khyra yet? So, Mirqa wants to know?"

"But will you still want me, even then, even after this? I am not a virgin! And I sucked a stranger's penis!"

"Hahaha... You have a strange way of talking about these things. A stick, girl! You sucked a man's dick! Even if it was the pencil Yvam has between his legs... And besides, better one who knows how to please the ambassador. Unprepared, like the last one, bring us nothing but trouble."

Layssa bit her lip in a victorious manner and then looked Yvam firmly in the eye.

"Better than a last meal, right Yvam? Right? I ought to cut that wart between your legs! Was just to scare, boy! Lucky for you, that will be wearing the nigger. Lucky for you they'll send you to the Wall, if the Wall is still standing."

The sister slapped the man across the face, leaving a red mark, and blood dripped down, mixing with his beard hair. Yvam didn't even look like the man I had just sucked.

"And you, what will it be? The ambassador's bed or the dirty rooms in the Flea Bottom, like some little whore? I guess that's what you want."

MIRQA -

I never took a honey with milk bath, never. I read in the chronicles, thought it was just another invention of Martin's, but I was taking it. A relaxing bath, with warm milk and a fragrance of honey. The embarrassing thing was to be touched by other hands. Feminine hands soaping my body, massaging the back of my neck, my breasts, my thighs.

There were two women, one with a closed face and older, doing everything in a hurry as if she didn't like the job, while the other one was more delicate, a girl my age, but with a naughty face. She had a smile like she knew something that I couldn't even imagine. She was the most abusive, I could feel it when she touched my lips, I reacted shrinking ashamed.

"Let, Sonssa, let her. The girl is not yours."

"Too bad, maybe one day Mother will give her to me as a present."

"I doubt it, Soror never shares her handmaids."

I stayed a while longer in that mixture of embarrassment and pleasure, being soaped by one and fingered by the other. The older one dried my hair in her hurried way, while the younger one dried my legs and put on my feet in soft sandals.

This could not be a dream...

I sat down facing a mirror, which distorted more than it let me see how I looked, even though you could see that I was becoming more and more beautiful, especially since my black hair was cut close to my shoulders.

"I never knew of women from Pentos with eyes like this, torn like this."

"I am a Japanese, a granddaughter of Japanese."

"I have never heard of this race."

"I'm not from Pentos, nor from here."

The old woman made an angry face at my speech, and the other didn't even pay attention to what I was saying. After everything, even I was beginning to doubt what I was saying. Who told me to be interested in stories like the chronicles, like others.

"Get the Sonssa perfume, get up, girl."

I smelled oranges, when they put their hands on my neck and arms, the girl took the opportunity to touch my breasts, wetting my nipples with the perfume... with that naughty laugh, she squeezed my beaks of the breasts. The older one, to my surprise, put her hand between my thighs and touched my lips, my ass. I felt her finger moving and penetrating my anus. She forced and the index finger sank to the middle. I closed my eyes and the girl laughed at my attitude. The two of them laughed in complicity and groped me together.

That's when the door opened and a lady came in, in a totally white robe that went down to her feet, with a few thin red stripes, wearing a golden hood. She must have been about 45 years old, her eyes were green, she was taller than me.

"Let, I finish. You may go out."

"Still have to dress her, Soror."

"Leave, I'll take care of it myself."

The door closed as they left, leaving just the two of us. She stared at me as if she could read my soul, as if she knew my innermost secrets. I became even more embarrassed than I had been with the women who had treated me that way.

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers
12