Alice and Game of Thrones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you made the right decision girl, better this way."

"Soror... Me, I'm not from here. I'm not from Pentos."

"I paid dearly for you, you were supposed to be mine, a pity. Now I'll have to share you with the ambassador, if I had known, would have hidden you."

That conversation was getting even weirder, I plucked up courage and looked into her eyes. Her green pupils seemed to sparkle.

"Come, let me at least try you first."

She pointed to the bed, a wide bed topped by a white canopy and covered with a crimson bedcover, two pink satin pillows. I walked to the bed, and the priestess stood behind me. My heart was beating hard, my head was working fast. 'I wonder what this woman still wants with me, my God? It wasn't enough turn me over to the ambassador?'

No, it wasn't enough. My thoughts faded away listening to the sounds she made, it was right that she was undressing and I shivered wondering what was to come.

It didn't take long, and soon her hand touching the back of my neck, grabbing, squeezing. As if by magic my trembling disappeared, I began to feel waves spreading through my body from her touch on the nape of my neck. It gave me goose bumps in a delicious way.

"Stay calm. It's for your own good... My dear. In the end you'll love it, they all do."

She spoke whispering, in a charming voice, almost that of a friend.

"Soror... I've never done this. Never... With a woman."

"Call me Mom. I love it when call me mother... in bed. That's what I bought you for, my darling, to be one of my chicks, one of my ladies-in-waiting."

She leaned in, I felt her pubes touching my hips, delicate and warm she rubbed. Rubbed herself making me feel mature woman's vagina touching my ass, scratching my skin with her hairy vulva. Mirqa crossed the fingers with mine, squeezed, squeezed. While her obscene gestures became even more intense...

Besides being hot I could feel the vulva of this naughty priestess wetting my skin.

Mirqa took me for a kiss, half sideways, a tongue kiss. A long tongue that curled around mine, biting my lip. That's when I realized that although she was completely naked, with her hard nipples rubbing against my back, strangely enough she was still wearing the golden hood.

The heat finally took hold of my waist, and I groaned a moan of a woman in heat. We stood for a moment leaning against each other, just our foreheads and noses together. I was already facing that lady, that exotic priestess.

"Lie down, my darling, lie down so that Mother can see you."

Still open-mouthed, my eyes wide with fright, I lay on my back on the soft bed. Without her asking, I spreaded my legs high, bent at the knees. That priestess was going to be my first time with a woman. Mirqa stood facing me, I could admire her shape, her fat proportioned breasts, the nipples pink and hard. She had almost no belly, a wider waist, a not so hairy vulva like a I thinked and thicker thighs than I had supposed.

His velvety hand covered my hair, gently rubbed my lips. I wet his fingers as his touch made me feel new waves, waves more intense than the others. Coming from that nerve center that every girl has, I moaned. Yes, I moaned, crying, more and more loving her touch, I closed my eyes and squeezed my toes as her touch drove me crazy.

I started to move my body as if I were having sex. Imagining a very naughty fuck with my lady... I was getting into the mood, moving like a snake.

"Soror, please, please!"

"Call me mother."

"Mom!! MMMmmmmmm!!"

Two fingers entered, sank into my center. They touched me inside, stirred me deep inside. Heat exploded in my core, I felt my moist vulva dripping drops between my lips. I was letting go, I was surrendering myself enjoying all that madness more and more.

"I'm not a virgin, Mother, I'm not!"

"Even better, honey, even better. You won't even feel pain and that brute won't even notice... Go, open your pussy more, show me that you like it, show how you like it, let me see!"

I could hear the sounds of his touch on my pussy, the wet and drooling fingers inside my hot vulva, more and more burning, and mother talking the most dirty things, calling me all the names. And I loved that all.

"Go girl, cum, show that you like it. Come so mom can see, mom likes to see."

I raised my hairy forehead, hardened, I didn't even want. It came out like a jet, one long and two short ones, I was trembling with pleasure. A delicious, relaxing spasm and I gasped. The priestess didn't even give me time to catch my breath. The next thing I knew, she was sitting on my body, stretching herself up to fit around my waist. I felt her vulva scratching my vagina. An incredible feeling of being clinging, connected. In such an intimate kiss with a woman, two pussies kissing, licking, scraping each other.

Mother held my neck, I squeezed her fat breast, a yummy nipple. We moved together, united, full. More and more intense and tense. Our gazes clung and the moans became screams.

"Your pussy is delicious, girl, delicious! It's been a long time, times, since I've had one so, so slutty, like you. I love to fuck girls like you."

"Motheeeerrr!! Sooooororor, noooo!!"

"I'll take you to the gods, baby, show the Seven that you know, you deserve it!! Enjoy you slut, enjoy... What they love most!!"

I felt a hot jet, wetting my thighs. Mirqa bent over me and her body continued to tremble in spasms. Her eyes rolled in her orbits, priestess seemed to go into a trance. I cum in the aftermath, when she finally pulled me into a lover's kiss. We licked our faces, sweaty. We ended in a complicit laughter of friends.

"Mother! What's that?"

I said in a whisper, biting my lip.

"Love, my dear, a love that only the Seven give to those who deserve it."

"And what about the ambassador? They said he likes... He likes a anal."

"Every man, girl, even more an animal like Kur."

"Why me?"

"Because he liked you, because he saw you."

"But will hurt! I've never done it, I just wrote in my tales."

"A little, but I have something that will help you."

Mirqa finally got rid of the golden hood, and I could see her short, red hair. She got up and went to a dresser, opened it, and came back holding a little flask.

"Use it and it will help you."

"How?"

"Put it on that animal's dick, spread it well and very, very well. But also put it..."

"In my anus?"

"On your ass, girl, the nice ass you have, that everyone wants, including me."

"Is it a lubricant?"

"I don't even know what it is, I just know that it helps, it will relax you and you will enjoy a cock in your ass. I bought it at a high price from a Lhazarene sorceress, a so-called Zar Tur."

"Bought for me! Just for a anal?"

"No, your ass is just the bait. I really want to scare the shit out of that Dothraki donkey. This potion has other purposes..."

Mirqa smiled, foreseeing a rematch and handed me the little flask.

"What other purposes?"

"They say a Dothraki is nothing without his horse, but he is even less without his cock. Besides relaxing, this potion will also make Kur unable to use his dick. Too bad it only lasts a few weeks. But imagine Qumtai not being able to fuck anyone. Who knows, maybe even kill yourself?"

"But it can't hurt me?"

"Only if you're a man, but use it, pass it all over Kur's cock and also in your ass."

"But..."

Mirqa didn't even let me finish, she put her forefinger on my lips and warned me.

"The more you fuck, more you give your ass... more the potion will work.

...Continue...

12