Alice and Game of Thrones Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ambassador's Banquet.
5.3k words
4.17
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
77 Followers

MIRQA -

 

 

The priestess brushed her red hair in front of the mirror as she spoke:

"Every novice is initiated by her mother, but with men, my first was a special case, he came from the north, and he came to be the 'Hand of the King'. Can you believe it? Me a girl your age and right away with such a powerful man, he came with his daughters."

"Daughters!!! Would that be Arya and Sansa?"

"I don't remember, it was over 25 years ago... His wife stayed in the castle. He didn't like to be here, always with a closed face, worried about the court intrigues, the debts. We met at King Robert's parties, he was enchanted by me from the first time. We met on other occasions, but the first time happened as a surprise one evening in the middle of the hall. We barely spoke to each other, but I saw that he wanted me, he needed that. I gave myself up curious, loving to see the savage he turned into, even more so when he relieved himself inside me, I felt powerful. Too bad it was short-lived, soon after the king died, they stuck his head on a stake.

"Eddard, Eddard Stark? The Lord of Winterfell."

"Yes! How do you know?"

"I read, it's in George's books. The story I told you about."

"George?"

"Yeah, George Martin, the writer. From the land where I come from, I mean, it's not really from there. But it's very close to where I live."

"George! I've heard that name before. Who was again, my Father?"

"He wrote several books, several talking about here."

"Yes, yes, the wanderer. From time to time one hears stories about this fellow, he wanders all over the place, and sometimes news of him arrives in the Iron Islands, sometimes in the Storm. Always writing stories, and reading old texts. I've never met him, but legend has it that he's an immortal."

"Immortal?!"

"They say he has died several times, but he always comes back, the same guy: big, potbellied, and bearded. Only with whiter and whiter hair.

"How, immortal?"

"That's the talk, some say he's one of the last Valyrians, others that he's a mage from Slave Bay. He gets in the middle of the battles, in palace intrigues. And not once or twice were they assured that the wizard was dead. But his body always disappeared. The Qartenes began to call him Yurnal Vanquer.

"Why?"

"The Qartenes have many beliefs that few can understand, the name of the magician means: 'The Wizard of the Mirror'."

"Mirror!"

"Legend has it that he comes here through a mirror in the sky, a window. Nonsense, surely, the gods do not allow such powers to humans."

"I need to find this Yurnal, maybe he can help me get out of here."

"No one knows where he hangs out. I've never seen him myself."

I was going to ask, but Mirqa wouldn't let me continue. It was that sparkling gaze again, glowing like two greenish fireballs. Mom again wanted me, her tongue sank into my mouth, it is so different from a kiss with another woman. Even more so with a woman like her, the priestess of Seven.

Mirqa pulled me by the arm and got me back on the bed. That look bewitched me, our mouths clung together, and our tongues licked each other out of our mouths. I went down and licked her neck, and her voluminous breast. Mom moaned as I stretched her nipple with my teeth until I kneeled off the bed.

Mirqa braced herself, raised her legs, and propped her ankles on the edge of the bed, reclined on her elbows, smoothing her breasts, teasing me with the heat coming out of her mature pussy, a naughty priestess.

"George never wrote, nor did he ever imply that priestesses were like that."

"Vanquer may know a lot, but he doesn't know everything."

We laughed together, accomplices, like two lovers. Glances glazed over, I slowly lowered myself down, and she showed me her secrets. I let my tongue feel the texture of her lips, the pubic hair of a nun. I felt the soft skin enveloping her clit. Mirqa used her fingers to open her lips and facilitate my caresses.

Gently I licked around, circling her ruby. She gasped and her vagina sweated. The priestess of the Seven was getting more and more depraved.

"You little whore! Show the gods you know! Lick it inside, suck it, bitch, suck it! Drink from your mistress' juices. Drink, drink! Aaaaa! The nectar of the Seven... Aaaaaaahhhhh!!

She had her first orgasm, it came as a short spurt that wet my face.

"Darling! What delight, delight Khyra Milqus!!!"

"Alice, I'm Alice Aoi."

"Who cares, you are mine, only mine."

Mirqa grabbed my hair and forced my face against her body, I felt her hair scratching my face.

"Stick your fingers in, love. Set me on fire with your fingers."

After licking his ruby again. I moved on to using my fingers, two of them jerking her lips. The smell of sex mingled with the heat of her ripe vulva, it bewitched me and I became even more abused. Loving to see how the Priestess was becoming a slut.

I sank my fingers in, feeling the wet pressure of that incredibly tight vagina.

"Shove the others, shove Khyraaa! Aaaaahhh!"

I stuck all four fingers in, and stood up fascinated by the craziness of that naughty slut, I was even hornier when she told me to:

"Stick it all in daughter, stick it in!!!"

Mirqa raised her body forming an arch supported by her head, she moved as if in a trance, saying strange words, I only recognized the names of the Seven. Her body trembled and her hands and feet moved without her control. My hand sank fully into that wet vagina. My movements arousing the priestess from the inside only made Mirqa even more insane. She continued to speak strange words, her eyes spinning and her body trembling even more intensely.

I had never seen anything like it, several phenomenal orgasms came. Mirqa behaved like a cat in heat. It all ended in a scream, a high-pitched scream, a final spurt that wet my breasts and belly. I ended in orgasm without even touching myself, enchanted by the boundless ways of the Priestess.

I lay on her sweaty body feeling her agitated breathing, Mirqa caressed my hair. That's when we heard knocking at the door.

"Soror!!! Soror Mirqa!"

"What is it Layssa?"

"The ambassador, Soror, he's very nervous. He's broken the table in his room."

"Great!!! Let that mule wait. Let him know that the chosen one is getting dressed. Isn't that my dear?"

Mirqa spoke in a soft, lover's voice.

"I'm going to need another bath, I can't come in like this."

"Yes, you will. With that mix of smells, your perfume mixing with the smell of sex just to make that animal even crazier."

"But I have to at least wash my face and the breasts.

"No, not the breasts, just wash your face and arms."

"And what am I going to wear?"

***

It was a transparent blouse, in a soft pink color, you could see the marks on my breasts, the nipples. The short, tight skirt in the same color, is equally transparent.

"Button it for me."

She did so, buttoning my blouse behind my back and arranging my skirt.

"There's no pocket, where am I going to put that flask? He's going to get suspicious.

She laughed, and to my surprise put on a necklace, a choker on my neck. It was made of gold, encrusted with precious stones and seven marks in relief, and in the center an orange crystal.

"They are the symbols of the gods. The Seven."

She pointed to each symbol and said the corresponding god.

"And the stone?"

"It represents the Seven in One, in the end, all are the faces of the One. But also..."

"Also what?"

"This is where you will take the potion."

Mirqa spoke in a whisper, kissing my neck, and then pressed the symbol corresponding to Maiden, a click could be heard and the stone embedded in the necklace came off. Mirqa pulled and the stone broke free from two tiny latches. The multifaceted crystal sparkled between her fingers.

"The goldsmiths of Myr are still the best, now just put the potion here."

"And that crystal opens?"

She laughed at my innocence and showed to my surprise that the said crystal had an opening.

"Use your fingernail like this, see."

With another click and what appeared to be a semi-precious stone, it opened at the top. Mirqa let the liquid drip into that crystal until it filled up.

"See, it closes like this and you just put it back on the necklace. That way."

I hear three clicks and the crystal was back in place.

"Careful, don't let him get suspicious. Before pouring the liquid, give yourself a blowjob just to divert the attention of the Dothraki. Spread the potion and wet the rascal's sacks, including the head of his cock. The more the better. But remember, it only works with a good fuck, especially in the ass, the warmth of a virgin ass is essential to make the potion work on a man.

I kept admiring the necklace on my body. So beautiful and at the same time so dangerous for men. Men like the ambassador. I looked at Mirqa wanting to ask her some more questions, but there was a knock on the bedroom door again.

"Go my girl. Enjoy and be sure to wet that Dothraki jackass's cudgel. That will do our cause some good. I know you can do it. But first, drink some of the potions, it will get your mind and body ready for what's coming."

"It won't hurt me?"

"Only to men, men like Kur.

All this made me even more anxious and suspicious, I didn't know if I could trust anyone in that strange story, including the priestess. Only I didn't have much choice at the moment. I drank, and then I started a little dizzy.

 

KUR --

 

 

Layssa was waiting for me, in the antechamber of the priestess' quarters. I could tell she was uncomfortable, perhaps who knows, she felt jealous of my presence in the priestess' quarters.

"Come on, you're late and the ambassador is more than impatient."

She pointed me to the exit into the hallway, in a voice that sounded sarcastic to me. Sister Layssa followed in stride, always ahead of me, I had trouble keeping up with her steps.

"He speaks few words in our language, no more than a dozen words. If you don't understand what he says, pretend you do. Never complain, talk as little as possible."

We went up a few floors and passed through two long corridors lit by torches, the walls of a yellowish stone seemed damp. We could only hear our footsteps on the polished stone floor. It was like this until we came before a huge solid wooden door with a large cast iron latch. Two strangely dressed men were standing guard, Their uniforms looked more like shredded horse hides, without helmets, but with long curved swords attached to their belts. Layssa used a bronze knocker with a lion's face to knock on the door.

The response was the shattering of glasses and plates. Layssa was startled. I liked to see how she looked, but I found it strange that I was not in the least bit afraid. Was it the effect of that potion?"

"Don't stare, ever. Unless he asks you to. And don't forget to yolk a lot and loudly. He loves it, and these here much more. They worse than goats in the field."

Her expression changed again, Layssa now displayed a wry smile. She opened the large door, we entered together into a large room, a room with two huge windows on each side, the rounded walls covered with several colorful tapestries with various battle scenes. On the floor a large carpet with the images of several royal houses of Westeros, among them one of a lion, another of a large wolf. In the background, a bed stood out, much bigger than the priestess' room. Its wood was reddish, all worked, carved. With images in relief: of people and even horses. There was a canopy over the bed, as in Mirqa's room. There were two wooden doors, much smaller than the entrance, one on each side of the bed.

If all this looked very sumptuous, on the other hand, the rest was a mess, it looked as if a fight had taken place, three overturned chairs, and two broken tables. And a lot of dishes and pewter cups scattered on the floor and the most striking was a four-drawer dresser, broken in half, a long tear as if someone had used a chainsaw. It took a while but I identified a long, pointed, shiny sword thrown to the floor, bigger than the swords of the guards outside.

"Ambassador... Your chosen one, the pentosi girl."

Layssa pointed at me relieved. I became aware of a broad-shouldered man sitting with his back to us. He didn't even move, he just seemed to turn his bearded face to listen to what she was saying. The sister turned from me and speaking in a low tone, whispered:

"When you're done ring the bell. That I'll come and get you."

She handed me a small silver bell topped with a stylish handle, and on one of the carved sides was a spiny elk. Layssa's expression changed again, I could tell she was now delighted to see me alone with the ambassador. She opened her cynical smile again and left almost without making a sound.

I stayed where I was, the man didn't even move, he had a long black wig, braided, until the middle of his back.

I waited, I knew that he would come.

Qumtai Kur stood up, dressed in a red robe that reached halfway down his legs. He walked toward me barefoot, his beard had two small braids held together by silver beads, and he wore an earring in his right ear. His eyes were black, his lips thin and his skin dark, and tanned, you could see that the ambassador had lived a long time in the sun.

He was tall, but not as tall as I had expected, and he walked towards me, examining me from top to bottom, and I lowered my eyes in respect. But the ambassador made me look up, pulling me by the chin.

Kur looked steadily into my eyes, deep. I saw the smile of an interested man. It was then that he noticed the necklace, held it, and felt the weight. For a moment I thought he was going to pull, I thought Soror's plan was going to fail. His look showed that he wanted to know, why I was using that necklace.

"It's the gods, my gods... The Seven. Every novice wears it her first time."

I lied, without any remorse, as every woman knows how to do when it interests her. Qumtai Kur growled something I could not understand in the language of his land. It was then that he slipped his large hand under the blouse I was wearing. He took a firm grip on my small breast and squeezed. The other hand went under my skirt. Without much affection, he explored me and got to know my secrets.

I groaned, feeling invaded, but also, something in me liked that rough touch. I don't know why, I wanted of man's touch. I rested my hand on his chest over the robe: I felt the strong muscles. I bit my lip and stood on tiptoe. More impetuous than I usually am, I undid the knot of the ambassador's robe. His manhood emerged in all its splendor: his broad shoulders, a prancing horse tattooed on one of his chests, the muscles of the belly, and two thigh-shaped logs. And at the end that. No wonder Qumtai was called the 'Dothraki mule', even when relaxed the dark member was more than a foot long, almost as thick as my wrist. My eyes sparkled, and I smiled naughtily. That was mine, after all, only mine.

It wasn't me, I'm not like that. But it was the effects of that potion. As Mirqa had said.

Kur grabbed me by the thighs and pulled off my pink blouse. He lifted me until our heads were on the same level, I remembered Daenerys in a standing fuck with Khal Drogo, I was elated, feeling like the queen. We exchanged a wet, hot kiss, with tongues lose in and out of our mouths. The ambassador kissed me in a special way his big tongue sank into my throat, and at the same time, his member opened my flesh. Hot, hotter than any other I had ever lain with. Kur drilled into me, and penetrated me, I imagined his cock sinking into my center.

Pain and pleasure were taking over me. My head was spinning, it was as if I was drunk. I groaned and gasped for breath. I felt like I was being fucked twice, in the mouth and my pussy. I was being penetrated further and further up and down that massive trunk.

"Son of a bitch" I thought, that's when he bent me almost horizontally, held only at the hips by that animal's big hands and me leaning on his arms. Kur fucked me in the air, his cock sinking even deeper into my center. My pussy exploded with pleasure and love, I anointed your cock with my honey.

That long stick was getting greasy, and the movements became slower, but Kur was going deeper and deeper into me, I felt his eggs touching me. The whole thing was beyond anything I could have imagined. I mewed, cried, and cum, wetting the ambassador. Kur came, it was wonderful to feel a man like that trembling, vibrating with pleasure. For me, inside me.

I thought he was going to stop, but no, Qumtai Kur lifted me again, as if I weighed nothing as if I were a doll. I clung to his neck and we kissed, while he lowered me down making his torso impale me again. His cream, the ambassador's cum began to drip down the shaft, wetting my thighs and dripping onto the floor.

He was moving me up and down, holding me by the thighs. The rod drilled and ate me, the heat and sweat of our bodies mixing with our orgasms. Yes, I came twice more in that position. I bent the back of my head, and opened my mouth, leaning on Kur's broad shoulders. He cum again, I couldn't believe it, his orgasm was even stronger.

The ambassador moaned like a lion, his whole body shook like an earthquake. An incredible thing, I couldn't believe it! I was loving all of it, impressed, ill-intentioned. I was out of my mind.

Without leaving my center, he took me to bed. We lay down, and he held me with my legs spread. And only then could I appreciate the incredible fuck that a Dothraki could give us. It wasn't just piercing, it was impressive. How that man fucked me non-stop. I envied the women in that desert.

I cum. I came listening to the wet noise of the insane movements, him fucking me like a pervert. I was surprised when he pulled out the brunette hose and ejaculated, cumming all over my belly and breasts. I don't know how he could do so much.

It was until he stopped, exhausted and panting, that the giant fell on my side. Both of us were sweaty and tired. Even though I was fascinated by that fuck, no one had ever fucked me with such a big, thick pole. I remembered others, all of whom seemed so small in front of that giant.

I turned sideways, looking at the ambassador. He was so quiet and so rough like an animal. I felt guilty to do what the priestess asked me to do. Mirqa didn't strike me as someone who could be trusted completely, and Qumtai Kur, perhaps, was just like Drogo from the queen of dragons. Maybe he would take me away, maybe he would like me?

But the feeling of guilt soon disappeared. Everything changed when he ordered:

"Suck it, you slut!"

Qumtai Kur was as insensitive as the priestess, he only had eyes for his interests, I was nothing but a servant, a slut. I let myself be driven by the purest anger, a great contempt. I enjoyed being the instrument of Mirqa's revenge.

"Prove me too."

I spoke in the most cynical voice I could manage at that moment. I sat up showing him my wet pussy, I gave him a taste. I made sure that I fit in just the right way so that he wouldn't realize what revenge would be like. I felt waves invading my body and brain as Kur licked my vagina and lips. Clumsy, but still it was nice to feel my cherry being massaged by a tongue. Him licking his semen. It was like that until I bent down to hold the snake the ambassador had between his legs. I opened my mouth and tried to swallow the head of his cock, not only was it big, but much hotter than I had assumed. I started to drool, to spit wetting the entire rod, I polished that brunette rod well, and I wet his eggs, you could see that he took care of himself. He had almost no hair.

Sometimes I was distracted by feeling the effects of his tongue on my vagina. It was hard to keep my concentration, it was like that until  I couldn't hold on and wet the face of the Dothraki with a fresh orgasm. A laugh came, he spoke something in a language I didn't know.

BobGru
BobGru
77 Followers
12