Alice and Game of Thrones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seized the moment and stood up, sitting on the ambassador's chest. He was still stroking the lips of my vulva. I groped the necklace to release the crystal, anxiously it seemed like an eternity until I heard the click. The crystal unlocked, and I pulled, releasing the stone from its clasp. With my fingernail, I opened the upper end of the crystal, and it almost spilled... I took a deep breath and bent down, facing the man's dark member.

I groaned pretending that I was coming again.

I held his cock and slowly spilled the liquid without him noticing. The mixture of saliva and the potion blended in a strong jerk from the head to the sacs. I remembered Mirqa asking me to pour more at the opening of the head, to make it flow into the 'mule's' rod, (I heard her voice and laughed at what I was doing). Qumtai Kur didn't even react to the effects of the potion, it didn't seem like it would work.

I stood up again to attach the crystal to the necklace. I heard the clicks and the stone stayed firmly in place.

"The ass, I want the asshole!"

"My lord wants my ass, is that it?"

Cynical and mischievous, like a naughty bad girl. I turned around, facing the ambassador's face. I knelt on his chest, and with my fingers, I was again introducing the dark snake inside my cave.

"Son of bitch! Aaaaaaahhhhh!! Uuuummmmhhhh!"

I wet the thick rod with my honey to prepare myself for an absurd anal as Kur and Mirqa wanted. Imagining what it would be like to be broken into by such a massive log. The potion teased me, I shivered to feel overwhelmed by its effects. The trunk sank easily in the middle of my pussy, I moved, controlling our pleasure. It that so thick that the stick excited me easily from the inside.

I pulled out that hard member, wet with my juice and brew. Looking into my master's eyes, I straightened myself, directing the shaft for the entrance of my ass. The effects of the potion freed me from my shyness and fears. I wanted to be consumed by that man.

"Aaaaaaiiii... Aaaaaaaaaa! My Lord, Cock!!"

I took a deep breath and settled down. There was a little discomfort and soon Kur's snake was penetrating me. The thing was sinking in, being swallowed by my ass. I don't know how his could so much, so long and so thick invade my anus. I rested my hands on the ambassador's chest and he began to move. In and out, coming and going. The thing became more and more agitated.

He didn't even seem to enjoy what we were doing, the moans were only mine. An incredible amount of sensations, inside and outside of me, all at the same time there. Never in my stories had I written something like this. We cum together. Yes together, I ejaculated into his body like a piss and he filled my anus with his hot seed.

"Kur, Kur!!! Crazy, crazy!"

I pulled out from the side but remained crouched down. Showing that I still wanted more. I think that charmed the ambassador. Quickly, he got on his knees behind me. No wonder they called him insatiable. I straightened up and showed him my little butt. The Dothraki's hands opened my hips. I felt my anus being opened, I crossed my legs at the ankles, and a long spit came wetting my ring and dripping down the opening of my ass. 

"Aiiiii! Aaaaaahhhh!!!

I moaned. Feeling Qumtaí sit on my hips. I felt the head of his cock massaging my entrance, I closed my eyes savoring the moment, that monster was opening me, and I felt my muscles pulling away. I thought I was going to hurt, but I don't know why the sensations of pleasure were becoming more intense than I could imagine. Kur sank inside me.

- Mmmmmmmm!"

The Dothraki mule was eating me slowly, basking at the moment. I imagined Daenerys fucked by Khal in that position. As slutty as I was. I laughed and moaned laying my head on a pillow, and hugging my hair. My vagina began to heat up. I started to touch myself, not caring what the ambassador thought, I didn't even have the strength for another orgasm anymore, but the tare of the potion wouldn't let me be still.

I heard Kur moan, roaring like a donkey. I felt his cock vibrate inside my body. The ambassador's creamy milk invaded the inside of my anus. Very, very, I don't know how a Dothraki could. That was it another sorcery?

Kur's sweat mingled with mine on my back. When he left I could feel his cream running from my tunnel and dripping down my thighs. I was already completely exhausted, but who said the ambassador stopped? That continued until he finally fell asleep.

We both slept cuddled up together. I don't know for how many hours, but when I woke up I realized that I was all bruised. I went to the mirror, I looked funny, my hair was disheveled.

"Funny and fucked up, really fucked up. I thought, getting ready and leaving. Qumtai was snoring, I went to a basin and washed my face, the back of my head, and my arms.

I dried myself as best I could, combing my hair with my hands. That's when Kur stirred, woke up, and turned over in bed, got on his side, looked at me sloppily, and spoke as thickly as most men do.

"Go, get off!!!"

I put on my blouse angrily and stepped into my skirt in a hurry. I'm glad I didn't tell you the secret of the potion. "You'll see you, scoundrel!" I thought. I took time but finding the bell, I rang it. It didn't take long, it seemed that Layssa was waiting outside the room. I glared at that white bitch, figuring she must have been watching us.

"Well, my lord, satisfied?"

Sister Layssa spoke seriously, but at the end, she gave me a wry look, It was clear that she saw us.

"If you want Khyra will be at your disposal, just tell me."

I turned green with hatred, I stepped out stomping hard, and I walked straight past the ambassador. Only I didn't get very far, Kur pulled me by the wrist, pulled hard. His eyes went straight to the necklace, he examined the crystal. I don't know how, I still don't understand: maybe the color, maybe the shine? The fact is, he was suspicious.

Kur pulled the necklace off. I looked at Layssa and dread was on her face. I saw that she tried to control herself and calm the Dothraki.

"Ambassador, it's just a necklace. A tradition of those who worship the Seven."

Even she didn't convince me. Kur squawked, cursing in that strange language. I didn't understand much of what he said, but in the end, he bellowed:

"Treason! Bitch!"

Qumtai Kur had the look of a hellhound. That was more than scary.  I was thrown like a sack of clothes, flew into the bed, and hit my back on one of the canopy supports. I almost fainted and ended up lying at the foot of the bed, I could see Layssa running towards the door.

The scene seemed to be in slow motion. Kur took two steps, bent down, and picked something up off the floor. which seemed to me like a stick but it was not a stick. It gleamed like steel, it flew towards Layssa. She opened the door. That thing hit her back hard and fell, making a noise of metal against the floor. Only then did I understand, it was the sword of the Dothraki.

Layssa fell forward closing the door, I leaned back against the bed frightened seeing the mixture of the green of her habit and the red of her blood. Layssa was shaking, crying, and staining her hands red.

I stood up as best I could, feeling a pain in my back, and tried to run toward one of the doors beside the bed, but again Kur grabbed me, caught me by the neck, and lifted me as if I weighed almost nothing. I looked like a rag doll, I tried to fight back by kicking the ambassador's body. Kur had a frightening face, a blazing look on his face, his big hand started to squeeze my throat, to choke me, I tried to scratch his arm, to bite his hand, which was closing in tighter and tighter.

I started to panic, running out of air, and losing consciousness. I let myself go, go...

 

CONCLUSION -

 

 

I woke up lying on the table in my room. The blue LED of my laptop was blinking in front of my face. Even so, I took a while to understand where I was. What had happened to me anyway?

I stared at myself in the dark reflection of the computer screen. A feeling that I had just stepped out of that mirror. Everything was very cloudy, very strange. I still couldn't separate what was real from what was just a dream. An unusual nightmare. I could still feel the Ambassador's claws on my neck. That terrifying look in his eyes and I was one step away from feeling dead.

My first thought trying to understand what had happened. Little by little I felt myself out of that place. Everything disappears like a magic trick

I put my hand on my neck, but there were no marks, and even so, my body was sweaty. I looked to the side and recognized my room, computer table, and bed.

"It was a dream, a DREAM!!!"

I was still shaking in terror.

"How was it possible, HOW?!"

To this day I cannot understand how that happened. So real and so alive. So dangerous and almost deadly.

12